LOP Quickies Ch. 05

Story Info
A pre-date rendezvous from a neighbor? Yes, please.
1.7k words
4.31
3.2k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
197 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

Just after my 20th birthday in 2000, and my first birthday in Portland (which was epic thanks to a few friends), I was starting to get sort of down. Not really from the missing of friends or scariness of a new place to live. But mostly just because I wasn't prepared for the rain. The endless, relentless, gloomy rain.

Getting into the end of February though gave me some hope in the form of some weirdly sunny days. That hope, however, was dashed when the rain picked back up. Yet it was rekindled when I was in a bookstore and ran into an attractive woman who was looking for a similar title as I was.

We talked a bit, got a coffee, and I took the chance and asked her out on a date. She was cute to be sure; a short, pretty brunette that was curvy in all the best places. The best part was, and this is still strange to me, that she seemed to like me and enjoy my company.

However, this is not the story about that date (which was fun in all the best ways; I'll get to that another time).

This is the story about what happened before that. Like, as I was on my way out the door to go to it.

It was overcast but not raining thankfully. My date plans involved a walk along the waterfront area after food so I hoped the weather predictions would hold. What I could not predict is the behavior of my across the street neighbor, Amanda.

A knock knock knocking came at my chamber door just as I was about to leave. Opening it up for Amanda, I invited her in. I'm a gentleman that way.

She was looking great as usual. Today, despite the weather, she was wearing a tight, light blue polo shirt and a short beige skirt. Her brown hair was down and straight, and she had a playful look in her hazel eyes. Her proportions, particularly her H-cup breasts and exceptional round ass, made her look like any number of male fantasies, but this particular outfit highlighted them gloriously. Those few that knew her also knew she was smart; a computer programmer by trade. Even fewer knew she was one of the most insatiable sexual partners one could have. Thankfully, she let me be one of those illustrious fewer.

"Just so you know, I have date," I said as she walked past me. I closed the door behind her. "So if it can't wait, then I hope you'll be quick."

Amanda turned around and put her hands on her hips. This simple motion made her bosom jiggle, which caught my attention. She enjoyed the fact that she saw me look, as she often goes out of her way to make me.

"Well darlin'," she said in her lyrical southern accent, "I guess that'll depend on you, then."

She stepped towards me, putting her hands behind her back so her chest stuck out even more. "I came over here thinkin' we could get some fun in. But I see you're on yer way out."

"Like I said, a date. And I'm a bit nervous so please, no jokes."

"I think she'll appreciate the effort a' looking so nice," Amanda said, coming to stand directly in front of me. She ran her delicate hand on the lapel of my blazer. Just that act got all sorts of feelings in motion.

One of them was the feeling that I was suddenly trapped. My back was to the door, so I had no room to escape. Not that I had any particular desire to. Her chest was pushed delightfully against mine, her breasts slightly squished into me. A lovely spot to be all around.

"Still," she said, running her hands up my arms, "I think what I have in mind'll benefit us both."

"And that is," I asked, my hands going to her hips.

"A blowjob," she said.

"How does that help you," I asked. She stood on her tip toes and put her lips next to my ear.

"I'll tell you after," she whispered in my ear. She nibbled it a little before slowly dropping to her knees. As she squatted her skirt slid up and I caught a glimpse of white panties as she spread her knees apart.

In a few seconds her nimble hands had my zipper down, withdrawing my long, thick, and increasingly erect member. She only pulled out my cock, since that was all she apparently needed, leaving my balls tucked in and my pants otherwise on.

She started with light strokes along my thick shaft, and planted little kisses along the bottom of the head. She added running her tongue over the tip and around the ridge, flicking it occasionally. She made a point to lay it on her face while looking at me, the action erotic since she seems to enjoy rubbing my cock in her face.

With her tongue and her hand working together, I was fully hard in no time. When she judged I was hard enough, Amanda opened her mouth wide and plunged to nearly all the way down her throat.

"Holy fuck," I let out at the unexpected sensation. Her throat and mouth were hot, tight, and wet. Her tongue, even with her mouth full of my cock was playful and rubbed on the underside of my shaft. It was also a recently learned trick of hers to be able to deep throat me, so she obviously wanted to show off a bit.

She repeated the deep throating for a few minutes, getting at least a few more moans out of me. Looking down, I saw she was looking up, our eyes meeting as she took me all the way away into her mouth. She was smiling with her eyes while she gave me an epic blowjob. The look of her mouth strained around my girth was erotic, and the pleasure she took in her effort was sensual.

Seeing her eyes, watching the movements of her hands, and the feeling of her hot little mouth encompassing my member brought me to the peak of pleasure in near record time.

Sensing this, Amanda pulled off and sucked on the head an a few inches, stroking the shaft in time with her head bobs. She also added some tonging to the underside of my cock, flicking the head when she occasionally came up for air.

After a another minute of this, I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Fuck, Amanda, you're gonna make me cum," I announced.

She deep throated me a few more times before pulling off completely. Getting to her feet, she hiked up her skirt and pulled down the front of her practical looking white cotton panties. Grabbing my cock in her other hand, she stroked me quickly.

"Yea, darlin', dump all that cum in my panties. Make em' all soaked and dirty for me," she ordered. She stroked my shaft and slid the head of my cock over her exposed sex, brushing against her clit.

"Oh, fuck," I called. I grabbed her shoulders for stability as she brought me over the edge.

I felt the first eruption as she was running my cock over her pussy.

"Oh, fuckin' yes darlin', that's just what I came lookin' for. Keep cummin' for me, gimme all that hot, sticky load. That's it. Yea. Yea. Oh, good boy," she encouraged, smiling as she watched me cum for her.

Continuing with jacking me through my orgasm, she aimed every spasm of cum into her panties, creating a large pool by the time I had finished. With a final squeeze and stroke of her hand, she made sure that she had gotten every drop out of me.

Aside from the lake of cum in her panties, her pussy was likewise splattered, visibly glistening in the weak light of the entryway.

She pulled her panties back up and rubbed her hand over the outside of her pussy. She purred as she did so, using both hands to make sure that the cum was worked in.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "That's a nice load. Ma' pussy is just drownin' in your cum. So hot."

After a moment she opened her eyes and pulled her skirt back down. I took the opportunity stuff my deflating erection back into my pants.

"And now," she said, guiding me aside and opening the door, "you can focus on your date and not be so nervous."

"And how did that help you," I asked. I couldn't help but stare at her hips. Knowing that she was walking around with her panties soaked in my cum had me feeling all sorts of new feelings. Mostly horny feelings, but new all the same.

"Oh, you know I very much like being made a mess of," she said. "So now I'm gonna go home, grab a glass of wine, fire up my favorite vibrator, and masturbate for a few hours."

She turned back and kissed me quickly on the cheek. "I'd have rather had you blast all over ma' tits after a good fucking. But cum soaked panties are a good, hot, dirty consolation prize."

Amanda trotted down the steps and across the street into her own home. She opened her door, turned and waved before closing it. Since she rarely closed her blinds, and our windows were all but hidden from the street and our neighbors, I saw her enter her kitchen.

I then observed her taking off everything except her panties, grab a wine bottle and a glass, and disappear elsewhere into her house.

As I locked my door and headed to the restaurant, I saw that Amanda was right about one thing; I wasn't at all nervous now.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
197 Followers