Lord Benfords Gala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
259 Followers

Soon cheers and shouts rose among them. "Take her!" "Consummate it!"

He looked down at her with dark eyes, "Stand and remove your cape."

She pulled herself up and reached to untie the cape, letting it fall.

"Now your dress."

"My Lord?"

"Now, my Queen."

"But, here, now, in front of everyone?"

"Yes, my Queen, here and now."

Slowly she pulled the dress off her shoulders while the crowd cheered and chanted for more, men and women alike. The silk dress slid down her body to lie at her feet. He reached to remove the pads holding her breasts in place. His hand slid between her legs and unsnapped the dildo and plug from the panties, before he yanked the panties down.

"Step out of the panties, now."

She did as instructed but felt very vulnerable in her naked state. Two of his guards came carrying a wood and leather table. It resembled a sawhorse but was wide across the top like a table. He turned her body and pushed her face first onto the leather-padded table, with her ass pointed toward him. The guards shackled her wrists to the other side and stood by.

He slid his hand up between her legs and spread them, for all in attendance to see what was his. Grasping the anal plug her slid it from her ass and laid it aside. Next he took hold of the dildo and did the same. She felt her body pull at the thick dildo, in an attempt to hold it. She felt the void when they were gone. The guards poured scented oil over her back and rubbed it down her body. Her ass cheeks glistened in the ancient candle lit room.

Turning to the crowd, "Come, one and all, come and partake of my Queen. Her consummation will proceed with each and every one of you before I finally take her for my own."

The crowd of well wishers came forth, some with awe, others with curiosity and still more with pure lust. The first was a man that came behind her and lowered his body to taste of her sweetness. His tongue circled her ass and pussy driving her insane. Someone tapped him on the shoulder and he stepped aside. Still more came and tasted her. A woman came and slid his fingers into her dripping pussy and began to drive them deep inside. Her ass giggled and quivered with anticipation. Juices began to run down her legs.

"Please, don't be shy," Lord Benford encouraged them.

Finally a man approached with his stiff cock in hand. One by one other men began to do the same. Without preparation he laid his hands on her hips and held her tight then plunged his cock deep inside her velvet warmth. The other guests cheered him on.

"Fuck her! Fuck her!"

He drove deep inside her and moaned loudly before withdrawing and slamming into her again. Faster and faster he fucked her until he pulled out and blew his jism all around the crowd. Women wiped the jism off their dresses and put their fingers to their lips to eat it, moaning softly.

She felt more and more of the guests closing in around her, using her, fucking her, fingering her and exciting her as well. Her pussy and ass felt sore but begged for more.

She felt the guards remove the confines on her wrists. Wiggling them she regained movement and raised herself from the table, to turn and face her Lord.

Lord Benford motioned for the guests to step aside. His eyes never left her as she stood breathlessly watching him, her breasts heaving. Her hair was tussled and falling around her face in sweaty ringlets, but her brilliant tiara stood soundly atop her lovely head. Walking to her he placed a hand at the side of her face, while she tilted her head to let him touch her.

"Kneel, my Queen."

She immediately dropped before him. She heard the zipper on his pants just before he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her mouth to his cock. He plunged past her lips and drove his cock deep into her throat, gagging her. Continuously he plunged in and out until spit hung at her mouth and chin.

Breathlessly she begged him, "Please my Lord, please, I need to feel you inside me."

He continued to use and assault her mouth then slowed. Stepping aside, he motioned for the men and women in attendance to use her further. Women pulled aside their dresses and dropped their panties and sat on her waiting tongue. Men stroked their cocks in anticipation of feeling her warm mouth engulf them. Several of the men stroked their cock to completion but did not spray a drop on their Queen, instead they sprayed it around the crowd.

Lord Benford summoned one of his nearest and dearest friends from the throng of people. He stepped forward quite composed in comparison to the other guests, but it was quite evident he packed a large cock that was bulging against his slacks. Slowly he removed it from its confines and approached the Queen. The crowd gasped and stepped aside while many of the women whispered at his prowess.

With cock in hand, he lifted it to her mouth. Her dainty hand could scarcely hold it; it was so thick. Opening wide she tried her best to take the large head into her mouth, gagging at its size. Summoning everything in her, she began to suck. The crowd cheered her on and applauded her accomplishment. The gentleman turned to his Lord.

"Aye, my Lord, you have indeed found a wonderful treasure in your Queen."

Turning back to her, he enjoyed the lavish head job she struggled to provide their well-endowed guest. She wanted so badly to taste cum, she hungered for it. She needed it like never before. He struggled to remain completely hard, due to his size, but she could feel him growing inside her stuffed mouth and sucked harder. Wrapping both hands around his length she pumped harder, panting between sucking.

"Mmmm, my Queen, you are such a lovely sight this evening," she heard her Lord say.

Stopping she turned to him, "Please my Lord, please I beg of you. I Need to taste his cum, your cum, ANY cum... Please my Lord!"

He walked to her and pulled her so that she was on all 4's and put his cock to her lips again. Turning to his friend, he told him to fuck her. She opened her mouth and greedily took her Lords cock into her mouth. Sucking hungrily she caught a drop of his precious precum and flourished in it's sweet taste. She felt his friend behind her and pushed her waiting pussy toward him like a wanton bitch dog in heat.

He raised his heavy piece of meat in his hand and laid it at her glistening pussy. Guiding the huge bulbous head he used his other hand to splay her puffy abused lips apart. He held his stance and let the tip press against her, then thrust his hips forward so he would not slip from his mark. His cock ripped into her pussy sending a searing pain through her body. Holding her hips he pressed onward until tears started to form in her eyes, but she kept steady and wanted more of that sweet pain and pleasure that guided her very being.

The crowd gasped watching his massive cock sinking into their Queen. Cheering and some chattering amongst the guests went unnoticed by her; she was so absorbed in pleasing her Lord. She sucked and slobbered all over his cock with her mouth, while the guest assaulted her pussy. Her Lord was near completion and reined his self back to prolong the evening. Slowly he slid his engorged cock from her mouth, while she begged.

"No please, pleaseeeeeee my Lord, I need your cum!"

He slapped her on the face, "You will receive it when I give it to you."

"Yes, my Lord," she whimpered.

He had his friend slide out of her then ran his hand over her pummeled pussy, patting it gently at first, then slapping it harder and harder. Raising her to stand he lifted her at the waist and placed her butt on the table and pushed her to lie back. He summoned his guards to hold her wrists above her. Dropping his own cape aside he unfastened his pants and let them fall to the floor. A guard came to him and held a velvet pillow before him.

He reached to the pillow and grabbed a strap on dildo. The crowd hushed at the sight before them. The dildo was as thick as his guest that had just fucked her, but the dildo was curved in a subtle U shape. The head was very bulbous and glowed of solid gold. He fastened the harness around his waist and turned to the crowd. His rock hard cock hung ready below the enormous gold-headed dildo.

"Consummate it! Consummate it! Fuck your Queen, my Lord!"

He turned back to her and leaned into her, guiding the dildo to her pussy and his cock to her ass. Both of them pressed at her simultaneously. He grabbed her legs and held them high in the air, pulling her ass further off the edge of the table. With one swift stab he thrust his cock into her ass and the dildo into her pussy.

The gold head of the dildo was hot. She felt it run into her depths, hitting every sensitive nerve ending her dripping cunt possessed. He moved slowly and steadily delivering the royal dildo up the Queens hungry slit. Inch by menacing inch she felt the head of the dildo grow hotter and hotter inside her body. Her legs quivered, her body twitched and she screamed out but he continued on. Her head turned from side to side, but he continued.

The dildo felt like it was scorching her inside, but it felt so wonderful she would dare not beg him to stop. His thick hard cock seared her tight ass. Instead she urged him on.

He continued to slowly push the dildo and his cock up into her waiting pussy and ass. Her eyes became glazed, he knew where she was going. He knew she was falling into subspace... the safe place where she would do anything he bid of her without any reservations or help from any potions. He smiled to his self. He had seen this quality in her long ago but waited for the moment that she finally revealed herself to him. Now was that moment... now she belonged to him. All that remained was for him to claim her.

For what seemed an eternity he pushed into her until he felt his body touch hers and knew that he was buried in her depths. She was unmoving. He patted her on the cheek and rousted her. Her eyes locked on his with what most may see as a drug-induced stare.

"Fuck me, my Lord," she cooed up to him with soft loving eyes.

He pulled back and felt her body try to hold the dildo and cock inside. Increasing his tempo he started double fucking her. He saw the head of the dildo press against her belly when he thrust up into her body. He was deviant and she loved it. He knew the

U-shape of the dildo was causing it to touch places previously untouched. This was the only woman for him. He thrust more rapidly, deeper and deeper, harder and harder until her body whimpered and withered beneath him. She screamed in occasional pain while begging and pleading for more, even though her body was completely filled with cock.

Sweat broke out on his brow from fucking her so hard. Finally he reared back and drove deep into her body one last time and let out a loud guttural scream while he shot jism deep into her bowel. She joined him in chorus when his final thrust sent her into orbit and brought her to the pinnacle of climax. Her body tensed and twitched. Her legs went limp in his hands while he let them fall softly.

Withdrawing from her body he looked down at the dildo and saw the slight trace of his Queen's blood on it and smiled. He removed the dildo from the harness and held it up to the crowd for confirmation.

"Aye, aye... She is your Queen of Debauchery, my Lord. Your golden dildo proves it!"

He laid the dildo back on its waiting pillow and turned back to her. His hand caressed her swollen pussy and ass softly. She murmured at his touch, but remained lying on the table. Reaching to the small pouch, in his possession, he sprinkled some of the magic renewal dust into his hand and rubbed it over her tenderness. She felt the pain in her loins subside and draw it taunt again. He motioned his guards to release her. Gradually she sat up on the table.

"Dear friends, meet your Queen, the true Queen of Debauchery!"

Cheers went up from the crowd, "Our Queen! Our Queen!"

She smiled softly and looked back at her Lord. He pulled her into his arms and picked her up. Carefully he walked and carried her from the room, into his room and lowered her unto his bed.

The guards supplied the guests with a sip of antidote potion before they departed for the night. A few of them came to their senses, leaving their uninhibited state behind. They departing hastily, remembering what transpired that evening.

He returned to find her sound asleep in his bed. He brushed a sweaty lock of hair from her neck and removed the diamond tiara from her head, placing it on the nightstand. He curled up behind her, cupping her tiny body into the curve of his own. His fingers went to her mound and probed softly while she moaned softly in her sleep. He withdrew his fingers and placed them to his lips. He tasted her sweet cum, tinged with her blood, produced by his golden-headed dildo, and smiled. Family lore had always said that only the "true" Queen of Debauchery would leave her blood upon the dildo. He had finally found her. Visions of her future plans danced in his head.

Closing his eyes, he whispered, "Rest, my Queen.. my sweet Queen of Debauchery."

windwriter
windwriter
259 Followers
12