Lords of Eros Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The seated woman had thick, dark hair, and was wearing a loose robe of pure white, which seemed to be emitting its own light. She also wore a silver circlet on her head that they all assumed must be her crown. Over her right shoulder stood a relatively tall elf with long white hair and a bare chest who was wearing a light crown of twisted golden twigs.

Don continued to play his part, dropping to one knee and bowing his head. He noticed that on either side of him the girls were following his lead.

"Oh, most beauteous sovereign of the most noble fey folk, we greet you and humbly beseech your grace to grant us passage through your sacred valley, that we may reach the Crimson Mountain beyond," Don said. He was annoyed with himself for not saying "greeteth thee" or "beseecheth," but no one else seem bothered by his language.

"We welcome thee to our vale, and wouldst know thine names," the beautiful queen said in a lilting voice that seemed to have a hint of wind chimes.

"Your grace, I am Don, and my companions are Nicole and Stephanie." Don gestured to each side, indicating his companions.

"Arise, Don, Nicole, and Stephanie, and knowest that thou art welcome in the court of Daphniel and mine consort, Lord Adran."

The trio bowed deeply, and Don said, "We are most grateful for thine welcome, your grace."

Queen Daphniel smiled and said, "We shall permit thine passage on two conditions: first, that thou wilt be guided henceforth by our faithful sister Lyrandiel, veering not from her instructions."

When she paused, Don bowed, a bit less deeply, and said, "Of course, your grace."

"Second, that thou wilt join us in a celebration of welcoming this night."

This generated a surprised murmuring throughout the host of elves, though neither the queen nor her consort seemed to notice. Don suspected that the elves were responding to the fact that he and his companions were coarse humans. For himself, Don found all of this reminiscent of his and Tascha's first night in the Manor, when the Lady and Lord invited them to enjoy their version of prima nocta. That time there had been two new guests, though, and here there were three, and Don didn't see a third candidate on the platform with the queen and her consort.

Glancing quickly to each of his companions, Don saw that Stephanie was apparently up for whatever, but that Nicole was a bit apprehensive. Don smiled up at the queen and asked, "Might we ask what kind of a celebration you have in mind, your grace?"

Daphniel laughed, and Don was sure he heard tiny bells. The consort smiled and the other elves laughed as well. "Fear not," the queen smiled, "we simply ask that thou pass the time with our court" - she nodded to the men and women arrayed on either side of the dais - "according to your own tastes."

"Ah," Don smiled.

Apparently, it was clear that he still had questions, though, for the queen continued, "Two of thou have decided preferences, and we can make arrangements for thine dark Nicole."

"I do like dick," Stephanie said under her breath, and Don had noticed that Nicole was quite happy with both men and women.

After checking back with Nicole, who gave him a smile and shrug, Don said, "We would be happy to accept your grace's hospitality."

"Wonderful!" Queen Daphniel smiled and stood with arms outstretched, commanding, "Prepare thine selves and our guests for the celebration!"

As they were led to a pool where they were asked to disrobe and bathe, Nicole gently elbowed Don and said, "Don't let that 'thine dark Nicole' stuff go to your head, Professor."

"Oh?" Don laughed. "I kind of like the sound of it."

"So do I," she grinned, "but don't let it go to your head."

The elves who accompanied them were all business, and the three of them were in unspoken agreement that they should save their energies for whatever the night had in store for them, so it was not long before they were freshly scrubbed and clothed in light robes that smelled of jasmine. They were then led across the forest floor to another gargantuan tree and another slowly winding staircase, at the top of which there were four arboreal walkways stretching out to open air treehouses that seemed formed out of the natural growth of the branches. Ignoring the pathway that led to the highest, most distant, treehouse, Stephanie was taken to the left, Don to the right, and Nicole to the one in the middle. Don could see that they would not be so far apart that they could not hear one of the others cry for help if that should be necessary.

Don followed along behind a relatively small, and apparently rather young elven girl with curly blonde hair until they came to their designated treehouse, which now struck him as more of a shallow, tree-borne bowl, the bottom of which was filled with several layers of thick, soft pillows. The girl smiled at him, motioned for him to stay, and, without saying a word, returned the way they had come. Don watched her go and then waited, but only for a few moments before the ladies of the court, as Don was thinking of them, began to come into the chamber with him. He had earlier been so focused on Daphniel that he had hardly noticed how beautiful the elven women who were now joining him were.

As each came into the room, she came up to Don, moving quite easily and gracefully over the pillowed floor, kissed him, told him her name, and dropped her robe revealing her naked body. Like all the elves he had seen so far, they were slender, or even willowy, with pointed ears that Don happened to find extremely attractive.

There were eight of them altogether: Drowena, a black beauty with light brown eyes and strands of grey shot through her thick black hair; Vitriel, a pale young woman who had very long straight blonde hair and light blue eyes; Beatrix, with sun bronzed skin, brown eyes, and short light brown hair; Soriael of the long, wavy dark blonde hair and amber eyes; ebony skinned Mariel with short, dark, truly red hair; Janii, with her Persian dark brown eyes and lustrous, long, jet black hair; smiling Jamika who batted her brown eyes at Don and whose long, straight tresses of dark brown hair covered her breasts with a hint of modesty; and pretty Aedriel with violet eyes that reminded Don of Tascha, and curly hair of purple, blue, and green that brushed her shoulders. Of course, Don was unable to remember names in the confusion that followed and could barely keep track of who was doing what and where.

Once all the elven ladies were naked, they surrounded Don and his robe was lifted up and away from him. Someone took that robe and the ladies' discarded clothes away as Don found his body being explored with eagerly curious and playful hands. He was caressed all over, his butt was squeezed and pinched, and, naturally, his cock was stroked, and his balls fondled. Then came the mouths! Eight pairs of lips, eight sets of teeth, and eight tongues descended upon Don. Of course, his body responded as one would expect, with an almost painful erection and a pounding heart.

Don tried to respond in kind, caressing soft elven flesh wherever he could reach, and returning kisses with a passion that came very naturally, but he was only one man and there were eight of them. It didn't take long before one of the elves, the stunning Janii, dropped down to her knees in front of Don and took his throbbing cock deep into her warm, welcoming mouth. Don managed to look down to see her looking up at him with her deep brown eyes, framed by long black lashes, as she slowly pushed him deeper into her velvety throat. He groaned deeply, and smiled down at Janii, but then Jamika's dark hair blocked his view when her mouth fastened upon his right nipple. If Janii had kept deepthroating him and the others had continued pleasuring every inch of the rest of his body, Don would have exploded with a powerful orgasm in very short order, but they had other plans for him.

With light, but firm, insistence, and an uncanny unspoken unanimity, the slender hands on his body urged Don to carefully lie back on the silky soft bed of pillows. Once he was on his back, smiling up at them with nearly delirious happiness, the laughing elves descended upon him again, kissing, licking, and lightly biting, caressing, stroking, and fondling Don's body. The overstimulation actually seemed to stave off his impending climax, but then someone was again sucking on his cock, and this time he felt a delicate but deliberate tongue on the underside of his balls. Dark Mariel was kissing him deeply when Don felt his body boiling over. His balls tightened as he clenched and then he was pushing upward with a blindingly intense orgasm. Head thrown back, back arched, Don came and came. He could feel himself pumping jets of cum up into someone's mouth and then out into the open air. The orgasm seemed to go on and on, Don's body spasming with bursts of sexual energy, only gradually, and very slowly subsiding. All the while there was the sound of almost musical giggling. He was rather dimly aware of mouths on him, licking and sucking up his jizz. Don twitched as his sensitive, still throbbing cock was again sucked into a mouth. He couldn't see who it was, but they were apparently only trying to make sure he didn't lose his erection, for when it was clear that wasn't going to happen, the mouth withdrew.

Don was able to see that it was the fair and lovely Vitriel who straddled his body as one of her companions held Don's slick and shining cock at the right angle. Don arched his back a bit to push up into her as Vitriel sank slowly down on him, taking the time to let her moist, warm pussy accept the thick head and shaft into its snug embrace. The pretty elf girl smiled at Don as she began to rock against his body, grinding her clit against him, and then fucking up and down on the cock impaling her. Janii came up behind Vitriel, drawing Vitriel's long blonde hair aside so she could kiss the elven girl's pale neck, and then slipping her dusky hands around to caress Vitriel's torso before reaching down to play with her clit as she rode Don's cock. Don reached down to grasp Vitriel's narrow waist in his hands, encouraging her to use his body for her pleasure. Then Mariel leaned in to suck and lick at one of Vitriel's pink nipples. Only a few more minutes of this brought Vitriel to the point of tossing her tresses back and crying out as she shuddered and twitched with her orgasm, her pussy squeezing and pulling on Don.

The girls helped draw Vitriel up and off Don, and into welcoming arms that came with soothing kisses and caresses. Don would have loved to help with this, but Jamika hurried to take Vitriel's place, straddling Don and pushing his cock into her eager snatch. Somebody also noticed that Don's mouth was being underutilized, so, as Jamika began to work herself to a fevered pitch on his cock, Mariel moved into position over Don's face. Only too happy to oblige, Don grasped Mariel's tight butt in his hands and held her in place as he ran his tongue over her already very moist lips.

This was the beginning of a hazy, delirious blur for Don, as the lithe elves pleasured themselves with his body and he focused on doing the best he could to lick and suck them to orgasms with his mouth. He felt sure that each of the ladies had come at least once by the time he really got a chance to get up off his back. Wiping slippery elven wetness from his face he sat up and looked around. While half the women seemed content to just play with Don, there were a couple of pairs enjoying each other; Vitriel and Beatrix were engaged in a lovely 69 on one side of the chamber, and Drowena and Mariel were making out on the other, a steamy dark elf fantasy. The remaining four clustered about Don. Everyone seemed to be a bit less frantic now and were just enjoying the leisurely play. Aedriel, who had been the most recent recipient of Don's oral efforts, stroked his chest and leaned in to give him a gentle, loving kiss. On his other side, Soriael leaned in to kiss him next, as her hand moved down to stroke his still-hard cock with her delicate fingers. It wasn't long before he was behind violet-eyed Aedriel fucking her from behind, shoving her forward into Soriael's pussy in an echo of the threesome Don had enjoyed earlier in the day. Janii and Jamika were temporarily content to watch and idly caress the three more active lovers, but then got directly involved. Janii went down to sit on Soriael's face, and Jamika slipped under Aedriel to lick and tease her clit.

Eventually, Don came again, pumping his seed deep into Janii's very tight, very hot ass. The ladies of Queen Daphniel's court settled in around Don with kisses and soothing caresses. The scent of sex and jasmine was in the air, and Don could hear Stephanie in the distance having a very loud orgasm, and, as his eyelids grew irresistibly heavy, he thought the elves certainly knew how to welcome their guests.

12