Lords of Eros Ch. 06

Story Info
Don & Sage "honeymoon" with a Riverboat orgy.
12.3k words
4.8
4.1k
00

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6. The Honeymoon

Tascha punched Don in the shoulder. "Ha! I knew it!" she laughed. "I knew you two were into each other!"

"First, ow! Second, yeah, yeah, I thought so too... Well, I hoped, and I'm glad you were right."

She leaned in and kissed his cheek, "I'm glad, too. I can't be the only love of your life."

"That escalated quickly!" Don laughed. "And why not?"

"Well, I've got Sarah, and a girl's only got so much time and energy," she grinned.

Don smiled at her and said, "That's fair, I suppose."

"But, so what happened? Did she go with you to get her own ring?"

"Yes, she did," Don nodded. "She left Megan in command of the Maidenhead, and we took the Riverboat upriver, set off cross country, got to the valley and then climbed up to the Crimson Mountain."

"You are leaving so much out!" Tascha laughed.

"Well, I've got to finish the story, right?"

"Yeah, but give me the highlights at least. Did Sage go back to her celibacy?"

"Oh no, that was over," Don smiled.

"Excellent! This must have been like your honeymoon. How did she like the Riverboat and the Resort? Is she as much fun in an orgy as I am?"

"Well, first, nobody's as much fun at an orgy as you are!"

"Suck up!"

Don laughed, "And, 'honeymoon'? I don't know if I'd go that far, but I see your point. Well, we cut through Rendezvous pretty quickly, and we managed to catch the Riverboat just before it started upriver."

"That was lucky."

"Oh, we would have found some way to pass the time..."

"I'm sure!" Tascha grinned. "So, how was the river trip? At least tell me about that."

"Well, we talked about it and decided to try to stick together as much as possible until we got to the pleasure dome. So, if they played the same game the first night, we'd sit it out, but they had another mixer scheduled."

***

After the flurry of activity involved in leaving the Maidenhead and getting to the Riverboat (and Sage wanted to know why it didn't have a name), they enjoyed the opportunity to enjoy a spirited session of fucking on the nearest lounger. Then they commandeered an empty cabin for a nice shower, which, naturally enough, led to more sex, first in the shower, and then on the cabin's bed, which eventually led them back into the shower. As they were drying off and Sage was gathering up the clothes she had brought along, a pretty, blonde woman in a white uniform with a rather short skirt appeared in the cabin doorway and said, "Welcome aboard!"

"Hi, Sally," Don waved.

"Oh, hi, Don! Welcome back! We're going to have a fun mixer game in a little bit! It's couples night, so partner up and meet us all up in the ballroom!" Then she had hurried on.

"I'm standing right here," Sage grumbled with mock irritation.

Don shrugged, "I suppose she didn't want to presume anything."

"Was it 'couples night,' when you were here before?"

"No, the first time was kind of a random mixer, 'Cabin Fever,' I think, and the second time Shelonda and I skipped the activity."

As they made their way up to the ballroom, Sage asked about the random mixer and Don explained how the women went to claim cabins for themselves while he and the other men waited in the ballroom until Sally let them draw numbers from a black bag she had.

"We then went to the cabin that matched up with the number and 'got to know' whichever woman was there. When a chime sounded, we hurried back to the ballroom to draw another number."

"Wow, that must have been ... interesting. You just stopped in the middle of whatever you were doing and went back to the ballroom?"

"Pretty much, yeah," Don nodded.

"Even if you were in the middle of sex?"

"Well, yeah, that was sort of the point, I think. On the one hand, that encouraged you not to waste time, and, on the other, it built up a kind of crazed intensity. After the first round, I can say that the women I met were very much 'come here right now!' if you know what I mean."

Sage laughed, "Ay, I know what ye mean. How many rounds were there?"

"I think there were six."

"Hmm, how did Tascha take all of this?"

"Enthusiastically," Don smiled. "When the game was over and I caught up with her, and Shelonda, she was ... well, rather extremely well-fucked. I think she said she'd been able to count eight guys."

"Eight for six rounds?"

"Well, there were more men than women, so Sally apparently occasionally sent two guys to the same room. Then, Tascha and Shelonda took a break for one round and then played in the same room, which caused a bit of confusion. But yeah, I'm pretty sure she said eight, though she wasn't exactly counting, like she was in the Disco."

"Eight's pretty damn impressive," Sage mused.

"Well, it was actually at least nine, counting me, after the game was over," Don said, "but that was small potatoes compared to her night in the Disco or her gangbang with the Sisters."

"Um, okay, I have so many questions."

By this time, they had gotten to the ballroom, where they scored some fruit and took up a position off to the side where they could talk while waiting for Sally to commence the game. As he told her about the night in the Disco, Don idly noticed that the ballroom had been redecorated. There were low couches arranged so that there were four largish circles in the corners of the big room and one in the center. There were a lot of pillows about, too.

"So, eighteen guys? In one night?" Sage was clearly impressed.

"Well, no, that's just in the Disco," Don smiled. "After that we played a game with the Player, so the count was higher, plus some play with women."

"Damn! She's quite the woman, eh?"

"There were more in the next story, and you saw her with your crew, but yeah, she is," nodded Don. Then he had a thought, and quickly said, "I love her, Sage, but you should know, I didn't decide to stay here in Eros until I met you."

Sage fixed Don with an amused smile and said, "You don't have to worry about me, Don. I'm not the insecure, possessive type, and I can tell you're nuts about me. In fact...," she slipped up in front of him and took his cock in her hand. With a serious glint in her eye and a crooked grin, she said, in full piratic, "ye belong t'me now. I just be happy t'share."

"Well, alrighty then," Don smiled. He reached around her with both hands, squeezed her perfect ass, and said, "Right back at ye, Cap'n Sage."

With her free hand she pulled his head down, and before kissing him said "Actually, it's Evelyn."

Their deep, passionate kiss would certainly have led to yet another bout of enthusiastic sex, but Sally chose that moment to ring a bell she'd brought along for the occasion to get everyone's attention.

"Okay!" Sally grinned. "If you've all picked your partners, we're ready to play a game we call 'Spin the Bottle'!"

"Seriously?" Sage/Evelyn laughed.

***

"This should be good," Tascha chuckled.

***

"If you'll all take places around the five circles here, there should be room for four couples at each! And we have twenty couples tonight - perfect! House rules are that everyone starts out naked!" Sally beamed.

"Shouldn't that include you, Sally?" Don shouted, laughing.

"I'm not playing, silly!" she laughed back.

"It was worth a try," Don muttered to Sage, as he happily helped her get out of her clothes, which they tossed onto the low couch on the edge of their chosen circle, which was the corner one to port and forward.

"She does seem like she'd be ... exuberant," Sage chuckled. "Hey, don't forget you're going to tell me about that gangbang."

"Sure," Don grinned, "though, remember that that one is all second hand."

"Okay, now take a minute to get to know each other while we come around and get a little information from each of you!" Sally shouted.

The people around their little circle had arranged themselves in a male-female sequence, and there were no same-sex couples in their group, though Don could see that there were some of those at other circles. Sage was on his immediate right, and on her right was a fit young man with short, curly black hair and blue eyes named Pete and his partner, a young and short Persian woman with wavy dark brown hair cropped short, slender build, big tits, and beautiful amber eyes named Mahsati. Next came Lawrence, a short light-skinned black man with hazel eyes, long, straight dark brown hair, and a variety of tattoos, and his companion (at least for the game) Tina, a blue-eyed woman with a curly mane of deep brown hair with various shades of blonde highlights. Finally, there was Reyansh, a clearly Indian or Pakistani fellow with an athletic build and a neatly trimmed beard to go with his short black hair, and his partner Felicia, a tiny, thin woman with light grey eyes and blonde hair in a pixie cut, and legs that were quite long relative to the rest of her small stature. Felicia kind of reminded Don of the first fairy who had accosted him in the valley of the fey.

It turned out that only Reynash and Felicia had known each other before today. "We were having a great time together in Rendezvous, heard about the Resort, and thought we'd try it out," said Reynash in his noticeably accented voice.

While they were talking, a tall, curvy woman with large breasts and long curly black hair, who was wearing a uniform like Sally's, came up with a clipboard and a quill pen and started talking to each member of the circle, making some notes, and then moving on. She eventually got to Don, smiled at him, and said, "Hi, I'm Miriam, and I'll be hosting your circle tonight."

"Hi Miriam," Don smiled. Her eyes were a very deep brown and he was wishing she weren't wearing that uniform, and/or would be joining in the game.

"I need your name and your preference in regard to sexual partners," Miriam said with a smile.

"Don, and women."

Sage responded with "Sage, and I like both men and women. Maybe men just a little bit more."

"Why do they need that?" Sage asked as Miriam moved on.

"I have no idea," Don shrugged. "I'm guessing it will keep me from making out with Pete. There's often this kind of low-level 'magic' going on, like how they managed to send men only to cabins women had occupied. I just roll with it these days."

"If you'll have a seat," Miriam smiled at all of them, "we can get started." She had done something with her clipboard, which was nowhere to be seen, and was now holding a glass bottle in one hand and a pocket watch in the other.

Like the others, Don and Sage sat down on the floor on pillows and awaited instruction. Miriam set the bottle down in the center of the circle, consulted her watch, and said, "We'll start out with just kissing, okay?"

Don exchanged a shrug with Sage and then took his turn nodding to Miriam.

"Very good! Tina, you go first. Just give the bottle a spin!"

Don watched her crawl out to the center of the circle and flip the bottle, which seemed to spin a bit faster than it should, and as if it was turning on a fixed axis. It came to rest pointing directly at Pete.

"Come on over here," Tina laughed, and Pete moved on all fours to her. The other six players and Miriam watched as the two of them kissed tentatively and then more passionately. By the time Miriam called "Time!" they were really into it, each squeezing the other's ass tightly.

"Reynash, you're next," Miriam announced. In another minute, lucky Reynash was making out with lovely Mahsati.

Felicia spun next, and the bottle selected Sage. As he watched her tight ass while she crawled the short distance to Felicia, Don realized he had never seen Sage do anything at all with anyone else. This added a level of intensity to this moment of voyeurism that was quite odd for his time in Eros. He was quite turned on just watching his partner kissing tiny Felicia. All too soon, Miriam called time, and then Don realized it was his turn.

He was quite pleased to welcome beautiful young Mahsati to the center of the circle with a long, kiss. In the spirit the others had established, he didn't hesitate to draw her into his arms, enjoying the feeling of her big breasts pressed against his chest or her slender waist in his hands. When Miriam called time, he breathed a heartfelt, "Damn!"

Then it was Sage's turn, and she got Felicia. "Come get some seconds, cutie," Sage grinned. This time, Sage took a more aggressive approach, pulling the little woman onto her lap and kissing her deeply, one hand cupping a breast and then pinching a nipple, making Tina gasp and wiggle against her.

When Sage got back to her pillow, she whispered to Don, "I had no idea spin the bottle was this much fun!"

"I think this is just the warm-up," laughed Don.

They completed two complete cycles around the circle at this level of interaction. When Mahsati spun next she got Don, and he was more than happy to lean her back and kiss her deeply, one hand under her back and the other squeezing and teasing her tits. That was the only time the bottle picked Don. "That's what you get for not going both ways," Sage teased him. Actually, it was Lawrence who was the unluckiest of the bunch, being completely ignored by the bottle and only getting to kiss someone when it was his turn.

At the other end of the extreme, the clear winner was Sage, who got selected four times. With that and her own two turns, she wound up making out with everyone except Mahsati and Lawrence, and twice each with lucky Pete and Felicia. Sage's high point came in the second round, when Don won the chance to kiss her, then she spun and got to make out with Pete, and then Pete spun and was lucky enough to get Sage! Between them Don and Pete did their best to get her nicely riled up. At the end of this, Sage leaned on Don's shoulder and said, "I'm so ready to get past this kissing stuff!"

When it was Tina's third turn, Miriam stopped her and asked, "Are you all ready to turn things up a bit?"

Everyone enthusiastically agreed they were.

"Okay," she smiled. "Now whoever spins has to go down on the selected person."

This caused a unanimous murmur of approval, and Tina hurried out to the bottle. In another moment, she had her head in Pete's lap, her long, curly hair obscuring everyone's view of what she was doing, though the distinctive up and down motion told the tale well enough. All too quickly, particularly from Pete's perspective, Miriam called time. Don was pretty sure the previous rounds had been longer, with the second a bit longer than then first. This would make good sense if the intention was to build up the sexual tension as much as possible.

Reynash took his turn and won a chance to taste Sage. She gave Don a grin and a wink as she told Reynash to get on his back, and then promptly straddled his bearded face. Don watched intently as she bit her lower lip and clasped her tits tightly in her hands. Before she could really get into it, though, Miriam called time. As she returned to Don's side, Sage whispered "Bitch!" but Don could tell she was having fun.

The bottle rewarded Reynash for his efforts by pointing to him when Felicia spun next. With her short hair it was easy to watch her lick at his cock and then take it into her mouth. She seemed to have caught on that she wouldn't have much time, so she made no effort to actually bring him off.

Then it was Don's turn and, as her luck would have it, Felicia got selected. She hurried back to the middle of the circle and lay down, spreading her legs so Don could get at her rather wet pussy. Don held the tiny woman's ass in his hands and lifted her up off the floor a bit as he pushed his tongue deep into her and then proceeded to lick and suck at her clit. He managed to get her pretty worked up before Miriam stopped him.

Sage smiled at him as they crossed paths, and then she promptly spun Felicia again. With a delighted giggle, the little woman hurried to resume her position. Sage knelt there with her ass upturned and pointed at Don as she dove hungrily into Felicia's pussy and clit. From the way her arm was moving, Don could tell his lover was fingering Felicia's cunt vigorously. Before Miriam called time, Felicia was crying out and arching her back with an intense orgasm.

"We have a winner!" Lawrence laughed.

On joining Don, she held up her hand and he gave her a high five, which made everyone laugh.

"That's my kind of tag teaming," she grinned, and then kissed him deeply, both their mouths covered in Felicia's wetness.

As Pete took his turn going down on Mahsati, Sage leaned over and asked Don, "Do we really have to just sit here and behave ourselves?"

Don grinned, "I love your attitude! But yeah, I think that's the point of the game."

"Boo!" she pouted, which almost convinced Don to ditch the game and fuck her right then.

The bottle gods must have heard Sage's angry silent prayer, though, for when Mahsati took her turn next, the bottle pointed straight at Sage. The dark-haired girl must have been paying attention earlier, because she followed Reynash's example and laid on her back for Sage, who was more than happy to straddle her pretty face and lower herself down until Mahsati could lick at her.

From Don's seat, he had a wonderful view of Mahsati's pink pussy, as well as Sage's ass as Mahsati held on to it to keep Sage's clit in just the right spot. Don found it intoxicating to watch Sage's muscles as she rocked there, trying to get every bit of satisfaction from Mahsati's lips and tongue. Sadly, Miriam called time a bit too early.

"'Girl knows what she's doing!" Sage told Don.

Then Lawrence's spin slowed and pointed right back at Sage.

"Fuck yes!" she shouted as she surged forward. "Assume the position, sexy!"

Sage hurried to kneel over Lawrence's face, and then adjusted herself until he was hitting just the right spot. She groaned and said, "Yes, keep doing that... just like that... uh huh... don't stop... good, good... fuck... yes... so close... so... YES!!" Then she was pushing down on Lawrence's mouth, both hands clutching her tits and her head thrown back shuddering and shaking. From head to toe her muscles clenched until she very, very slowly exhaled and relaxed.

Miriam had called time along the way, but no one seemed to mind waiting for Sage to slowly climb off Lawrence's face and return to her seat.

"Feel better?" Don grinned.

"Much!"

"That was fucking hot!"

"God," she breathed, "when do we get to the fucking?"

This was the end of the round, and Miriam announced that now the person the bottle pointed to would have to go down on the spinner. Don didn't really see the point of this change, but he certainly didn't feel like objecting.

Neither Don nor Sage got selected during this round, but Don got to have his cock sucked by pretty Mahsati, right after she had been licking Felicia, and Sage got to sit on lucky Pete's face. She whispered that he was the least talented cunnilinguist in the group so far, and by this time she'd sampled the oral skills of everyone but Tina, who Don suspected only liked guys.

Don finally realized that the current rule meant that no one would be gone down on twice in a row, but that everyone would be serviced at least once. Again, this worked well to build up the tension.

"I think it's time to turn things up again," Miriam said to the group, "unless anyone has any objections...?"

There were none.

"Okay, time for some fucking!" Miriam grinned (and she wasn't the only one). "The one the bottle selects gets to pick the position, or exactly what's being done if it's both women." That answered the question about the other men's orientations. "I feel like I should warn you that the timer won't be set for very long."

This elicited some grumbling, but everyone was eager to get on with things, including Tina, who hurried to get to the bottle.

If she was disappointed to get paired up with her own partner, she didn't show it. Pete was content to just take her from behind, pushing into her without any ceremony or hesitation. Tina groaned happily as she was filled, reaching back immediately to play with her clit. Unfortunately for both of them the time ran out much too quickly.