Lords of Eros Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," Don grinned, and proceeded to begin fucking Felicia's ass intently. Long, slow strokes gradually became shorter and faster. All the while Felicia was rocking her pelvis between the two men and groaning with pleasure.

Sage move around to get down on her hands and knees so she could kiss Felicia, who could do little but let herself be kissed.

"Do you like having those cocks fucking you?" Sage asked.

"Yes," Felicia moaned. "It feels so good."

"Are you going to come on their hard cocks?"

"Uh huh," Felicia breathed. "Very soon."

"Do it, baby!" Sage said as she stroked Felicia's pretty face. "Come for us!"

"Oh god, yes!" Felicia cried as her body began to spasm between the two men. She shook and clenched, her pussy and ass pulling and grasping at the cocks inside her.

Sage leaned in again and kissed her deeply. "Good girl," she smiled. Then she looked over Felicia's shoulder and asked, "Did you come? No? What about you down there? No? Well! We'll have to fix that, won't we? You two were partners in the game, right? You met in Rendezvous, right? Very good. Don and I are partners too, so I think we should finish this swap right. Reyansh, I want you to give me your cum wherever you want, and Don, you come for Felicia."

Don slowly drew out of Felicia's ass so she could let Reyansh get out from under her. He took her in his arms and asked her, "Where do you want me to come, Felicia?"

"Please fuck my ass some more, Don," she said as her hand went to his cock. "But let me ride you."

In short order, Don was lying next to Sage. She had her legs wrapped around Reyansh's waist, while he held her wrists up over her head as he drove into her pussy. Don was holding his cock erect for Felicia, who was squatting over him, pushing her tight ass down over his flaring head and thick shaft. Felicia leaned back with her hands on Don's thighs and began to raise and lower herself on him.

Reyansh was driving into Sage's pussy with abandon, grinding against her clit and surely bottoming out in her grasping pussy. He was looking into her eyes as he fucked her harder and faster. Soon, both of them were groaning and clenching on the bed next to Don and Felicia as Sage's pussy was eagerly pulling a flood of hot cum out of Reyansh's cock.

Don found the fact that he was lying next to Sage as she climaxed on another man's cock intensely erotic. The thought that she was yet again getting filled with cum only made the situation hotter! Don began to arch his back to fuck up into Felicia's ass, and reached down to use his thumb to play with her clit. Then there was motion on the bed next to them, and Sage leaned across Don to replace his thumb with her mouth on Felicia's clit. Reyansh stood up on the bed and offered Felicia his cock to clean off.

Don lay back and watched the beautiful woman riding his cock take Reyansh's cummy cock into her mouth and suck on it hungrily, and felt Sage's fingers against the base of his cock as she pushed them up into Felicia's pussy. Then Felicia was coming again, moaning around the cock in her mouth and pushing down on Don. This was all Don could take and he felt his body shoving up into her ass as his balls tightened and his cock swelled inside her. Then he was arching his back, pushing up on Sage and into Felicia as he erupted, pumping a geyser of hot cum up into her.

Very slowly, assisted by Reyansh, a quivering Felicia fell backwards, letting Don's cock slip out of her. Sage immediately caught it and took it into her mouth, claiming the last of his cum for herself.

When she managed to get up on one arm and look at Don, Sage smiled and said, "Another shower?"

Don laughed, utterly smitten by the sleepy, well-fucked look in her eyes and her messy mane of red hair, and said, "Sure, but if you think you're getting more sex out of me..."

She kissed him quickly and said, "We'll see about that." Then she was clambering over him and pulling him out of the bed. Reyansh was lying there cradling Felicia in his arms, and Sage called back to them, "Don't take all the covers; we'll be back."

As the water poured over them, in a brief break in their making out and hurried cleaning, Sage looked up at him and asked, "So, out in the other world... um, are you seeing anyone?"

Don chuckled, bent down to kiss her, and then picked her up. She threw her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, sinking down on his cock. Don's hands gripped her ass and slowly raised and lowered her. He smiled and said, "Well, I have this relationship with Tascha that's gotten interesting, but, as you know, she's got a girlfriend, but, actually, I was thinking I would like to be seeing you. If you're free, that is."

"I think we can work something out," she smirked. "I take it we're going to be swingers, or something like that."

"That does seem to be the way things are going," he kissed her again. "How does that sound to you?"

"Mmmm, pretty damn good. Just remember..."

"I belong to you," he nodded.

"Aye, and, for the record, in case you were wondering, vice versa," she said as she flexed herself against him, working up and down and grinding against the base of his cock.

Don grinned, "Yeah, I worked that out."

"But we share."

"Right."

"And if we get a chance, we're banging the hell out of Tascha," she said.

"Of course."

"Good," she kissed him. "Now fuck me. I want to have one more orgasm before we go to bed."

"Greedy girl," he smiled.

"Hell yeah!"

***

"There was a lot more sex on the Riverboat, and we spent some time at the Resort."

"Did she really say that about me?" Tascha asked.

"I swear," Don chuckled.

"Mmm, I do like the sound of that," she smiled. "But you were saying."

"Yeah, we did the Jungle Room, naturally, and I showed her the Temple. She got gangbanged in the Grotto, which is a very wet area, as you might expect."

"How many guys? In the gangbang, I mean."

"It's not a competition, you know," Don laughed.

Tascha rolled her eyes at him.

"There were about a dozen, plus me."

"Yes! Still the champion!" Tascha grinned.

"Well, that was before her trials, so..."

"Doesn't count," Tascha said.

"Seriously?"

"I have ruled. Okay, you can go on with the story."