Lords of Eros Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don got up and crossed over to stand behind Lawrence, then bent down and pointed him in the direction of Sage's upturned butt as she lay on top of Miriam. In another moment, Don was offering smiling Mahsati his cock to suck as Lawrence got behind Sage and started pushing his broad cock into her.

All the attention she was getting succeeded in bringing Mahsati another orgasm, and her three playmates held onto her as she came. This broke up their little group, and soon Don was alone with Mahsati, sitting on the floor as she straddled him, riding slowly up and down on his cock as he kissed her sweet lips and lavished attention on her lovely tits, all while his hands caressed her back and butt. Her belly and tits were still sticky with Lawrence's cum, but Don didn't mind that in the least. Meanwhile, Sage was still getting fucked vigorously from behind by Lawrence, but Miriam had crawled away, leaving room for little Felicia to lay down in front of Sage so the latter could go down on her. Tina took advantage of the situation by kneeling over Felicia's face, letting the tiny girl lick at her clit and pussy. Beyond them, Miriam had straddled Pete's lap to ride his cock, and Reyansh was behind her, pushing his cock up into her ass.

Mahsati and Don let the others play and just concentrated on enjoying each other, until she was clinging to him tightly, her face buried in the crook of his neck having yet another orgasm.

She kissed him and got up to her feet a bit unsteadily, and Don once again looked around. Having apparently come inside Sage, Lawrence was now sitting back as Tina cleaned him up with her eager and talented mouth. Felicia coaxed Sage to sit on her face, letting her drink down and lick up all of Lawrence's cum. Mahsati went over to get in on the action over near where Miriam was still getting fucked by both Pete and Reyansh.

Don moved over to kneel down next to Sage, leaning across to kiss her. He ran his hand down Felicia's belly so he could slip his fingers into her pussy and tease her clit with his palm and thumb. He asked Sage, "So, having fun?"

"God yes!" she smiled. "What's next?"

"Well, I think there are two guys here you haven't made cum yet, in the game at least."

"Oh, that's not right," she smirked.

"How ambitious are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm up for whatever you have in mind!"

"You say that now, but..."

Sage laughed and said, "Try me!"

Don grinned and then stood up to make the proper arrangements. In short order he was on his back as Sage sank down on his cock. She smiled down at him and said, "You don't get to leave there until you fill her with your cum, Don."

"Deal," he grinned. Then Reyansh took his cock from Tina's mouth, which had gotten him nice and wet, and knelt behind Sage and pushed his cock against and then into her tight asshole. Sage had her hands on Don's chest and she dug her fingers into his pecs a bit as she groaned, "Fuck!"

"You okay?" Don asked.

"Oh yeah," she breathed, then she looked over her shoulder and said, "Fuck me, big boy. Don't stop until you come."

"Well, if I must," Reyansh chuckled and then began to fuck himself in and out of her tight ass. Don rocked his hips under her, in time with Reyansh's thrusts, working himself in and out of her pussy and grinding himself against her clit. He reached up and cupped her tits in his hands squeezing them.

Then Pete came up and knelt down over Don's head so that his cock was in front of Sage's face. She took her left hand off Don's chest, grabbed that cock and pulled it into her mouth and was soon sucking it voraciously as Reyansh and Don fucked her. After a bit, Pete was holding her head in his hands, gently fucking in and out of her mouth and throat, and Sage let go of his shaft to go back to supporting herself on Don's chest. Reyansh was now fucking her hard and fast. He held her waist and shoved deep into her ass as his cock swelled in her tight grasp and then spewed a flood of hot cum up into her bowels. Sage murmured her approval around Pete's cock.

Reyansh slowly pulled out of Sage's ass, spilling some cum out over Don's balls. Sage whimpered a little but then began to fuck Don more energetically, intent on making him cum. But then she felt Lawrence's hands on her butt, and the slippery wet head of his cock, which had so recently been getting lubed up in Tina's pussy, pressing against her recently fucked asshole. Sage held still for a moment, to let Lawrence push his fat cock up into her. She moaned deeply around Pete's cock as she took that wide, hard cock into her ass.

Then Lawrence was fucking her as roughly and intently as Reyansh had, and Sage began to come. As the cocks moved in and out of her ass, pussy, and mouth, she just hung there suspended between them with every nerve firing as she came and came, groaning and quivering wildly. Don was a bit worried that she would black out, but when Lawrence came inside her and gently withdrew, she pulled back from Pete's cock, looked up at him and said, "It's your turn, stud. Get back there and fuck my ass."

Pete wasted no time in moving around behind her. As he got into position, Sage grinned down at Don. He smiled up at her and said, "I think I might be in love with you."

"Well, of course," she laughed. "How could you re-... Oh yeah, fill my ass with your cum, Pete!"

As Pete sank into her and then began to fuck her as intently as Reyansh and Lawrence had, Sage let herself fall to lay on Don's chest. Don caught her head in his hands and kissed her deeply as he felt Pete fucking her ass harder and faster than the other two guys had. Sage broke her kiss and said, "Oh fuck, I think I'm going to cum again... Yeah, I am, I am! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" Sage's nails dug into Don's chest as her body clenched on him and Pete, who took this moment to add his own cum to the rest that had been deposited deep in Sage's ass.

For a long moment, Sage lay on top of Don breathing and shuddering. Then she pushed up and said, "You haven't come yet."

"Well, yeah I did, earlier. Twice, actually!"

"Not with me, during the game, and not just now, though, right?"

"No," he smiled.

"Good!" she said, pushing herself up further.

"Good?"

"Yeah, I want you to cum in my ass too. I've never had so much butt sex, and I'm in the mood."

"Well, okay, then," he laughed. With a bit of effort, he rolled the two of them over so that he was on top of her. He bent down and kissed her again, and then pulled his cock out of her pussy. Don reached under her butt with one hand and lifted her up a little, then used his other hand to push his cock down until its head was pressed against her ass, which was now gaping a bit. Looking down into her eyes, Don pushed himself into her ass. He felt the slippery cum the other three guys had left there, but mostly he just felt how hot and tight she was.

Don reached around and caught hold of her legs, lifting them and putting them on his shoulders, and began to slowly fuck in and out of her. He was less frenzied than the others had been. He was about sure that this would be the end of the escapades for the night, so he wanted to do it right. He was silently amazed at the power of the XYZ in their veins to make all the men so full of cum, but he didn't let these thoughts keep him from enjoying the moment. Don kept watching Sage's face as he gradually fucked her harder and deeper. She looked back at him with a smile that slowly faded as she relaxed, and her eyes glazed over with pleasure.

Then little Felicia crept up and reached across to stroke Sage's clit, and Sage's mouth opened, and her head rolled back. Don kept fucking her deeply as Felicia moved around to use her other hand to push three fingers into Sage's upturned pussy. Sage shuddered and moaned, "Oh god!"

Felicia happened to be straddling Sage's face, and so, naturally, Sage reached up around Felicia's hips to grab her butt and pull her down so she could lick the tiny girl's pussy. Through all this Don kept fucking Sage's ass intently, but when Felicia looked up at him with her pixie hair and grey eyes he leaned forward and kissed her. Then Sage was coming yet again, bucking and writhing under Don and Felicia, her ass clenching and releasing on his cock. With a deep groan Don pushed deep into Sage and pumped his load of cum into her. He shivered all over as he lowered Sage's legs and body and then slowly drew his cock out of her. Felicia quickly moved to catch it and pull into her mouth.

Sage just lay on her back on the floor staring up at the ceiling with a delirious grin on her face.

Somehow, even with Felicia on her hands and knees in front of him, Don was able to look around to survey the room. Most of their party had drifted off, probably to join in on the rest of the orgy that was going on throughout the ballroom. Even Miriam had found play elsewhere. Only the three of them were left, plus Reyansh, who was watching them with a smile as he sat back against one of the sofas.

When Sage looked around and saw the situation, she sat up and said, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I need a shower. Do you two want to join Don and me for the night?"

***

"Wow! Sounds like she got into the spirit of things," Tascha smiled.

"Yeah, she definitely did," Don nodded.

"And I'm sure that had nothing to do with you telling her about my exploits right before that."

"Whatever are you suggesting?" Don asked, full of false indignation.

***

Grabbing some fruit and water on the way out, Sage and Don led Reyansh and Felicia out of the ballroom and in search of an unused cabin with a large bed. Thanks to most of the passengers being involved in the orgy upstairs, there were plenty of unused cabins, making this a very short search. After dropping Sage's clothes in a corner, they all piled into the cabin's big shower. The streaming XYZ-water had the expected result. Almost immediately, everyone's libidos jumped back into overdrive and weariness was at least temporarily banished.

Don pulled Sage into his arms and kissed her passionately, his hands slipping down her wet back to her ass, which he gave a long squeeze. She returned the kiss and added a playful tug on his lower lip as she grabbed at his cock which was already standing up in front of him. Grinning broadly at her, he got a washcloth and soap and began to clean her thoroughly, taking his time to enjoy her healthy, taut body and the curves of her breast, hips, ass, and legs. As his hands and the soapy cloth moved over her, his mouth was almost continuously kissing some part of her. As Don knelt down to wash her lower half, Sage got her own washcloth and soap and began to clean his shoulders and chest. She paused, though, when he pushed two and then three soapy fingers up into her butt. He smiled up at her as she rocked against his fingers, and then slowly drew them out to finish washing her legs.

Then he stood up to let Sage return the favor. As she moved about him, caressing and washing every inch of him, Don was able to watch Felicia and Reyansh engaged in much the same ritual. Sage finished with his legs and then came back up to give his cock and balls a second look. Don couldn't help but smile down at her. She noticed this and, with her hand wrapped tightly around his shaft, she gave the head a kiss, stood up, and said with a grin, "Still mine!"

Don bent down and kissed her before saying, "Of course."

"Glad you understand," she winked.

When Don asked, "What now?" Sage turned to look at the other couple. They were just finishing rinsing themselves off and Reyansh was opposite Sage. Like Don, his cock was standing out in front of him at full mast. Sage reached out and took Reyansh's shaft in her hand, then bent over to take it into her mouth, water spraying onto her back and running down her body. Don ran his right hand over her butt and then reached down between her legs to stroke her labia and clit.

Not content to be left out, Felicia bent across the shower parallel to Sage and took Don's cock into her mouth. Don sighed happily as he leaned back against the wall, pushing himself forward for Felicia. Giving up on teasing Sage, Don reached out and held onto Felicia's head as he slowly fucked in and out of her sweet mouth. For a moment Don just admired the two sleek feminine backs in the torrent of the shower.

Then Sage was standing up and taking Reyansh's hand, leading him out of the shower. Don watched them towel each other off as Felicia continued to suck up and down on his cock. As the slender woman knelt in front of him and began to lick and suck on his balls, Don saw Sage lead Reyansh into the bedroom. Don had a keen desire to follow them out, if only to see what Sage was up to, but Felicia was now intently sucking his cock again, and it seemed rude to stop her.

On the other hand, right then Don wanted to do more than stand there. With an inward sigh, he urged Felicia to stand up. He pulled her in for a deep kiss, taking the opportunity to squeeze her tight little ass in his hands, and then said, "Let's go join the others."

"Fun!" she grinned. As soon as they stepped out of the shower, they saw that Sage was sitting on the end of the bed sucking Reyansh enthusiastically as he stood in front of her. Felicia quickly dried off and hurried out to the bed, sitting next to Sage to watch. Don remembered to shut off the shower, though he wasn't sure that would make any difference anyway, and followed. He caught Sage's eye and smiled. She had one hand wrapped around the base of Reyansh's cock and was moving her head up and down on him, clearly enjoying it.

Don knelt in front of Felicia and urged her knees apart. She saw what he was up to, smiled, and scooted her butt to the very edge of the bed. Don leaned in and ran his tongue over her moist lips before pushing it up between them to taste her again. He didn't wait long before moving up to her clit, focusing his efforts there as he pushed two fingers slowly up into her soft, wet pussy. Don could look up and see Sage intently blowing Reyansh, which just made his cock harder. He sucked on Felicia's clit a little as he fucked his fingers in and out of her more insistently.

"Damn, Don, that feels so good," Felicia sighed. She then lay back on the bed with her hands on her tits.

This seemed to signal Sage that it was time to change things up a bit, for she slowly pulled up off Reyansh's cock, looked up at him and asked, "How would you like to fuck me with this?"

He laughed and said, "I would like that very much."

Don kept licking at Felicia's clit and fingering her pussy as Sage lay back on the bed and spread her legs for Reyansh. The bed was high enough that he was able to bend his knees a bit and pull Sage down a bit and get the angle right. Then he was fucking in and out Sage while watching the two beautiful women lying side by side on the bed.

Don got his thumb wet with his saliva and Felicia's juices and pressed it against her tight little asshole. She whimpered and pushed herself down on the bed, encouraging Don, who was soon fucking his fingers in and out of her pussy and his thumb in and out of her ass, without slowing his tongue's intense assault on her clit. After two minutes of this Felicia was crying out and arching her back as she came. Don sucked her clit into his mouth and kept it there as she writhed, but let it go as she relaxed. Don slowly pulled back, withdrawing his slippery fingers, and sat back to admire the view of sexy Felicia sprawled on the bed right next to Sage, who had her legs hooked around Reyansh's hips and her hands gripping his forearms as he leaned over her.

As Don got to his feet, Felicia squirmed around, got up on her hands and knees, perpendicular to Sage, so she could kiss her and then suck on Sage's nearest tit. Don came around and got up on the bed behind Felicia, and then pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. She pushed back on him eagerly and Don began to fuck steadily in and out of her, holding onto her slender waist. He wasn't trying to cum, but just wanted to enjoy being inside her.

After a bit of this, the two girls held a whispered conference, and then Sage was pushing Reyansh away. She said, "Hold on one sec, lover; I want to try something."

There was a very quick rearrangement, during which Don never had to leave Felicia's sweet embrace. Then Sage was laying with her head hanging over the edge of the bed, as Felicia lowered her mouth to Sage's pussy and clit, which she proceeded to lick and suck. Felicia's ass was up in the air, and Don continued to fuck her from behind. Then Sage beckoned to Reyansh, "Bring that big boy over here."

Eager to comply, he lowered his hard cock for Sage so she could take it into her mouth and then her throat. Sage held his hips to keep her from getting carried away, but he was free to fuck her throat, and that's exactly what he began to do, reaching forward to cup and squeeze Sage's tits in his hands.

Don looked down to see his relatively thick cock sliding in and out of Felicia's tight pussy, Felicia's perfect ass, her slender back, the back of her head with her adorable pixie cut, Sage's taut abs and strong thighs, her breasts being manhandled by Reyansh, her beautiful throat as she let him use it, and Reyansh's dark, athletic body as he worked himself in and out of Sage. It was a beautiful spectacle!

Don could tell from the way Felicia was moving her right arm that she was fingering Sage as she licked. It didn't take too long before one of Sage's hands went from Reyansh's hip to the top of Felicia's head, and then it was only a minute longer before Sage was writhing on the bed between Felicia and Reyansh as she had a long, intense orgasm. As she shook and trembled, Reyansh pulled his now dripping wet cock out to let her breath.

"Damn! That was a good one!" Sage breathed.

"It looked like it," Don grinned from across the bed.

Sage sat up and grinned back at him, before curling up to grab Felicia's face and kiss her deeply. Reyansh got up on the bed behind Sage and coaxed her up onto her hands and knees. Then the two women were kissing in the middle of the bed as the two men fucked them from behind. No one was trying to come; they were just enjoying themselves kissing and fucking.

After a little bit of this, Sage broke the kiss, and looked over Felicia's shoulder, smiled at Don and asked, "Are you enjoying her hot pussy, Don?"

"Oh yes!" he grinned. "Are you enjoying Reyansh's big dick inside you?"

"You know," she laughed. "I really am."

"Good!"

"I agree, but I was thinking... You know how I had all those dicks fucking me earlier?"

"I do," Don nodded. "It was very hot!"

"Yeah it was! But I don't remember sweet Felicia here having more than one dick at any time."

"Is that right?"

"Reyansh," Sage asked over her shoulder, "did you see Felicia getting more than one cock?"

"No, I certainly didn't."

All through this exchange, Felicia had done little more than giggle and push back on Don's cock.

"Well, this won't do at all," Sage decided. "Stop fucking me and get over here and feed Felicia your cock."

Don held still until Reyansh was in position, but then he went back to fucking little Felicia harder, shoving her forward onto the cock in her mouth and throat. Sage crawled over to him and kissed him deeply before bending down to reach under Felicia to play with her clit. Before they could get Felicia to the breaking point, though, Sage stopped and asked Don, "She's got a pretty tight little ass, do you think you can fit inside it?"

"I could certainly try," Don laughed.

Felicia murmured her approval around Reyansh's cock.

"Don't be so quick, sweetie," Sage said. "You're going to have a cock in your pussy too."

Felicia's murmur was more enthusiastic, and she managed to nod her head rather emphatically.

In another minute, Sage had Reyansh lie on his back and then Felicia mount him, bending forward so Don could push his cock, slippery with Felicia's juices, slowly up into her very tight, very hot ass. Sage leaned on Don's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Fuck her ass good, baby. Make her come between you two studs!"