Lords of Eros Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this is going to make everyone crazy," Sage laughed, apparently not worried that she was included in everyone.

Luckily for her, Reynash's spin pointed right at Tina, who was only too happy to have him pick up right where and how Pete had left off. Reynash clearly caught onto the fact that everyone had had enough foreplay, so he held Tina's hips and fucked her as hard as he could, her tits flailing about crazily underneath her and her wild hair sweeping the floor. Neither of them had time to climax, but it was obviously close.

Felicia spun the bottle and got Mahsati. "Oh, I have to admit I was hoping for some dick," Felicia smiled, "but let's see how hot we can get."

"Well, maybe I can make up for not having a dick," Mahsati laughed and directed Felicia to lie on her back. Soon the dark young woman was working her whole tiny hand in and out of Felicia's pussy as she licked Felicia's clit. Felicia was very close to her second orgasm of the game when Miriam called time. She returned to her spot next to Don with a frenzied look in her eyes.

On his other side, Sage repeated, "'Girl knows what she's doing," then added, "Show 'em what you got, baby."

Don was chuckling as he spun the bottle, and then laughed, "Well, here's your dick, Felicia."

The tiny woman was on him in a flash, pushing him back and then straddling him. Her hand grabbed his stiff cock and pushed it up into her all in one motion. Then she had her hands on his chest as she rode up and down him a few times almost violently. He took hold of her tiny waist and looked up into her lust crazed eyes. Then she sank down on him hard and ground herself against his body. Then she clenched her teeth and dropped her head as her body shook with a long, intense orgasm. Miriam had called time, but Felicia smiled down at Don and said, "Thanks, I needed that."

"Happy to help," Don laughed.

Don crawled past Sage on her way to the bottle and said, "Have fun!"

"I'm sure I will," she laughed.

Reynash decided he wanted to have Sage in the good old missionary position. He looked into her eyes as he fucked in and out of her slowly and steadily. Her legs slipped up and around his waist, urging him deeper. Don watched from the side, enjoying the sight of Sage like this.

"Oh! Lucky me!" Sage laughed when the next spin, Pete's, landed on her. She had him lay on his back and then straddled him reverse cowgirl, looking right at Don as she guided his cock up into her pussy. She fondled Pete's balls for a moment before slowly riding up and down on his shaft and moving her fingers up to her own clit. Her eyes never left Don's as she pleasured herself and enjoyed Pete's cock sliding up and down inside her.

Don sat there riveted to the sight, his cock hard as steel in his lap.

When Miriam called time, Sage returned to Don and gave him a quick kiss. "Enjoy the show?"

"Mmmm, yes," Don groaned. "I hope it's not over."

She laughed, "I think this is just the warm-up."

"Oh my!" he chuckled.

Like Tina had, Mahsati spun and got her own partner, but Pete certainly wasn't complaining as he sat her on his lap so she could ride up and down him as they made out. Then, the bottle, which seemed to be working on a theme, gave Lawrence a chance to screw his partner some more, and Tina again got on all fours so he could take her from behind.

"Okay, now we'll flip that, so the spinner gets to choose the position, and you'll get a tiny bit more time," Miriam explained.

Tina got Don, who wasn't surprised when she offered him her backside. He pushed into her very wet pussy from behind and felt her fingers brushing the underside of his cock as she played with her clit. He held onto her waist and plunged into her again and again, and then pushed his thumb slowly up into her ass. This finally sent Tina over the edge and she was crying out loudly as her body shook, her pussy grasping at Don's cock and her ass opening and closing on his thumb.

"Nice!" Sage grinned when Don got back to her.

Reynash fucked Mahsati for a bit in the missionary position which seemed to be his favorite, and Felicia took a turn riding Pete, before Don spun the bottle again and was matched with Tina again. He had her lay down on her side, facing Sage, and then laid down behind her, he picked up her upper leg and told her, "Take my cock and put it in you."

Tina obeyed quickly, and soon Don was fucking slowly in and out of Tina while he smiled at Sage over Tina's shoulder. Naturally, Tina couldn't resist playing with her clit, but there was nowhere enough time for her to have another orgasm.

Then Sage got a turn with Mahsati and took the chance to treat the beautiful young woman as she had treated Felicia in the previous round, licking her clit while her fingers and then her hand pushed up inside Mahsati's cunt. Sage came very close to giving Mahsati a nice orgasm, but that would have to wait a bit. Mahsati sat by as her partner Pete took a turn fucking Tina for the first time, and then she got her next turn, which she used to ride Pete's lap hard and fast, leaving them both breathing hard and clearly frustrated. Next, though, Lawrence spun the bottle and got Mahsati. Everyone sat back and watched as the slender Persian girl with the big tits straddled Lawrence's lap and rode up and down on his thick cock. Lawrence had his mouth on her tit, sucking hard on her nipple when she had her first orgasm of the game, whimpering and shaking for what seemed like a very long time.

"Well, that was a wonderful end of that round," Miriam smiled.

Don looked around at the other circles for the first time and saw that they were all engaged in pretty much the same activities as his was.

"This round you'll have a little more time, and things may get a bit more ... complicated," Miriam said.

Quite a few puzzled glances were shared, but with a shrug Tina crawled out to spin the bottle.

As the bottle spun, Don reflected that each of the women had had at least one orgasm, and Felicia had had two, while none of the men had yet.

The bottle stopped on Don and then, to the surprise of all eight of the players, it flashed brightly twice, as if there were a light inside the bottle. Then, even more surprisingly, it spun again of its own accord, eventually coming to a halt pointing at Reynash and flashing twice again.

Miriam laughed, "Well that was quick. Tina you get to have Don and Reynash however you want, and you get twice the time."

Tina squealed with delight and Sage said, "This should be interesting."

Don chuckled and joined Reynash in front of Tina who was kneeling in the middle of the circle, already sucking on Reynash's cock rather enthusiastically. Her hand ran up Don's leg, lightly stroked his balls and then moved up to get a firm grip on his cock. Tina gave Reynash's cockhead a kiss and then moved over to Don's prick, taking it into her mouth and then deepthroating it in one slow motion. Don groaned and took hold of the back of her head, his fingers tangled in her thick hair, as she moved slowly up and down on him. She gradually pulled off him and went back to Reynash's cock for a moment. Then she looked up at them and said, "Help me up, boys."

When she was standing, she said, "Reynash, get behind me and fuck me hard." As he hurried to comply, Tina bent at the waist so she could get her mouth back on Don's very hard cock. Don held onto her head with both hands as Reynash held her hips and proceeded to fuck in and out of her enthusiastically. He was clearly taking advantage of the extra time to try to cum, and Don thought that was a fantastic idea. Each time Reynash shoved forward into Tina's pussy, she was pushed onto Don's cock. Being careful not to choke her too much, Don began to match Reynash's pace.

Tina's saliva was running down his shaft and his balls, as Don watched her back swaying between him and Reynash, and out of the corner of his eye he could see Sage watching intently.

Reynash was shoving deep into Tina when he took his thumb and copied what he'd seen Don do to her earlier. As soon as his thumb pushed up into her ass, Tina began shaking wildly, and a long, low moan vibrated her throat on Don's cock. This was all it took to suck Don over the edge. He groaned loudly and held still inside Tina's mouth and throat as his cock swelled and his balls tightened. Then he was pumping a flood of cum down her throat, and he could feel her trying to swallow it all. When he pulled his cock back, though, quite a bit of cum spilled down her chin.

Miriam called time, and the circle of spectators applauded.

"Feel better?" Sage winked at Don as he collapsed back on his pillow.

"God yes!" he laughed.

Reynash hadn't come, but then he knew his turn was next. Don and Sage sat back and watched as Reynash held pretty little Felicia down on the floor and fucked her slowly and steadily, as if he were now trying to hold off on his own orgasm, or he just liked looking down on her while she was groaning in mounting pleasure. However, the next turn was Felicia's and she got Reynash again, and she insisted that he fuck her hard until he came. They all watched as he drove hard and deep into her tiny body until he picked her up in his arms and held her tight as he pumped his cum up into her.

Don really liked that image, so when he spun and got Felicia, who giggled at her luck and came over to him quickly, he picked her up in his arms. She caught on immediately and threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Don braced his feet as she reached down between their sweaty bodies and guided his cock as she sank down on it with a happy groan. He felt some of Reynash's cum being pushed out of her and running down his balls. Having just come a few minutes earlier, Don was in no hurry, but just wanted to have this adorable little woman in his arms and on his cock. He bent down and kissed her deeply as he helped raise and lower her against him. He was squeezing her ass in his hands and kissing her neck when Miriam called time.

Don and Sage exchanged grins as they traded places. Then, lucky little Felicia was laughing as the bottle pointed to her again.

"Come here and let me lick that pussy clean for you," Sage smiled.

Don watched happily as Sage lay on her back and Felicia straddled her face. Not only did Sage get a healthy serving of Reynash's cum down her throat and all over her face, but was able to lick her to a sweet little orgasm.

"Can we keep her?" Sage asked as she got back to Don.

Next Pete spun the bottle and was joined by a somewhat unsteady Felicia and the beautiful Mahsati. Everyone watched as Pete lay prone with Felicia riding his cock and Mahsati sat on his face. Nobody came, but everyone seemed to be having a very good time.

Mahsati had the next spin, which got very interesting when the bottle pointed at Reynash and flashed again, this time not twice but three times! It then spun until it pointed at Sage, who grinned and rubbed her hands together. The bottle slowly came to rest yet again pointing at Don.

"It's about time we got to play together," Sage smiled.

"Agreed!" Don nodded.

Mahsati had no trouble taking charge, ordering Sage onto her back so she could get over her in a 69. Then she said, "Pick an end, boys, and get busy!" Without waiting to see what they did, she lowered her mouth to Sage's pussy, and spread her knees further apart so Sage could start licking hers.

Don, who hadn't yet had a chance to fuck Mahsati took the lead and knelt behind her. He smiled down at Sage, who winked at him before going back to licking at Mahsati's clit. Don pushed his cock down and slowly drove it into Mahsati's warm, wet pussy. He could feel Sage's tongue against the underside of his shaft and began to slowly work himself in and out. He looked over Mahsati's lovely back and saw that Reynash had paused a moment to let Mahsati suck on his cock a bit before spreading his knees further so he could get his cock down into Sage's waiting pussy. This kept Mahsati from licking Sage's clit, so she used her fingers to stroke Sage as Reynash fucked her.

It slowly dawned on Don that they would probably have three times as much time for this match up, which encouraged him to begin shoving into Mahsati a bit harder. Reynash noticed this and followed suit, as the women continued to pleasure each other. Mahsati was the first to cum, shaking and groaning, her pussy spasming on Don's hard cock, but she kept up what she was doing to Sage, and it wasn't long at all before Sage was coming loudly.

There was still time left, so Mahsati got her mouth on Reynash and began sucking on him hungrily. Don drew out of her pussy, planning to find a way to get at Sage, but she beat him to it, grabbing his slippery cock and pulling it down so she could suck on it. This would have led to a change of configuration, but Miriam called time and the four of them slowly crawled back to their positions.

"We are going to fuck so hard after this!" Sage whispered in Don's ear.

Lawrence, who had been on the sidelines all this round, was next, so he crawled to the center of the circle and gave the bottle a spin. This time, though, the bottle actually accelerated, and began flashing wildly, until it exploded in a cloud of multi-colored sparks that slowly faded away without a trace.

"Congratulations! Your circle is the first to hit jackpot!" Miriam said. "Everyone into the circle and play, for as long as you like. Have fun!"

There was a general rush as everyone crawled forward, but Don remembered something about always tipping the dealer and thought to ask, "So, Miriam, now that the game is over, can you join in?"

"Oh! Well, I don't see why not," she smiled, and quickly started getting undressed. Don waited until she was naked and beckoned her over to his part of the rapidly developing orgy. On one side, Sage had gotten entangled with the three people beyond her. She was riding up and down on Pete's cock as Mahsati sat on his face and sucked a very pleased Lawrence. On the other side, Tina was sitting on Felicia's face and deepthroating Reynash.

Don took Miriam's hand and drew her down to kneel with him. He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. He asked her, "Did you enjoy watching us have all that sex?"

"Oh yes! It was very hot! Usually the crew get together later and fuck our brains out. It's so nice to get to play with the passengers. Oh, that's nice!" she cooed as Don sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. He wasn't a breast man, but Miriam's were spectacular. As his lips, teeth and tongue explored her tits, Don's hand crept up between her thighs, until he was stroking her labia, which were already quite slick with her nectar. Soon he had his fingers moving up inside Miriam, his palm rubbing against her clit, while he had moved back up to kiss her. She sighed happily, and Don suggested she lie down.

Soon Don was going down on Miriam as she arched her back and squeezed her beautiful breasts in her hands. Sage looked over her shoulder and saw what Don was up to and decided to join in. She got off Pete and crawled around to kiss Miriam and then descended upon her full tits. This put her own breasts right over Miriam's mouth, so, naturally, Miriam pulled Sage down enough so she could get at her smaller tits and hard nipples. Don was focused on licking and sucking at Miriam's clit as he worked two fingers in and out of her very wet pussy.

Off to the side where Sage had just been, Mahsati was now busy fucking Lawrence, leaving Pete free to come around behind Sage. Don kept licking at Miriam's clit as he watched Pete push himself into Sage from behind. For just a moment, Sage raised her head from Miriam's breasts to smile at Don, and to say over her shoulder, "I don't know who that is, but fuck me harder."

As Sage went back to sucking on Miriam's nipples, Pete followed her instructions and began fucking in and out of her harder. Don felt the motion being conducted through Sage into Miriam as he licked harder and faster at her clit, shoving his fingers up into her, rubbing against her g-spot, until she was groaning and shaking with an intense orgasm that seemed to roll on for at least a minute.

When Miriam's body came back down, Don pulled away a bit and then moved up her, keeping his fingers inside her, slowly moving in and out. Sage saw him coming and met him with a deep, extremely passionate kiss. She pushed herself up so Don could get into position, letting Pete continue fucking her. Don smiled at her and replaced his fingers with his cock in Miriam's pussy. He looked down to watch the brunette's pretty face as he began to fuck her. He liked the way her tits were jiggling back and forth as he drove into her over and over.

Meanwhile, right in front of him, Sage had arched her back, so she could hold the back of Pete's head as he kissed and nibbled at the side of her neck and her shoulder. His left hand was on her hip and his right on her tit, squeezing it, her nipple pinched between his fingers. Sage's other hand was down on her clit. Don could see the base of Pete's cock and his balls as he fucked up into Sage. She was obviously loving what he was doing, but she was watching Don fucking Miriam all the while.

Don was vaguely aware that, just past Sage and Pete, Mahsati was on her back as Lawrence stroked his fat cock over her until he spewed an impressive load of white cum all over her belly and tits.

Beneath him, Miriam had gone back to squeezing her big tits and pinching and twisting at her nipples. Don reached down to raise first her left leg and then her right, lifting her butt a bit as he got her long legs up on his shoulders so he could drive into her at a deeper angle. Then Sage was saying, "Oh god, yes! Fuck! Cum inside me!"

Don looked up to see that Sage now had her eyes closed and her head thrown back as her muscles clenched with her orgasm in the way Don loved so much. Pete was shoved up inside her and his cock was spasming, pumping cum up into her. Some of it was leaking out of her and running down his balls.

This sight, as well as the vision of sexy beauty beneath him and the feeling of having his cock stroked and squeezed by Miriam's very eager pussy, was all it took. Don felt his balls tightening and his cock swelling, and then he was groaning and shoving deep into Miriam as his cock erupted, molten cum shooting deep into her pussy and womb. Don's head was reeling as he felt his heart pounding and he slowly caught his breath.

He lowered himself and kissed Miriam again, deeply. Then he pushed up and caught Sage's eye. She was grinning at him happily. When Don sat back on his haunches and pulled out of Miriam, Sage patted Pete on the head and quickly slid off him, crawling over Miriam to get at Don's slippery, cummy cock. Don groaned again as his lover sucked him in and began cleaning him off, then, with a quick wink up at him, she lowered her mouth to Miriam's pussy to lick and suck up the cum he'd left there. Miriam took this opportunity to coax Sage over into position so she could return the favor, cleaning her of Pete's cum. It didn't take long before the two women moved on to licking at each other's clits.

After pausing to admire the sight of Sage's small, muscular body entwined with Miriam's more statuesque and curvier one, Don looked around to see what else was going on in their little circle. Mahsati was on her hands and knees between Reyansh, who was fucking her from behind, and Lawrence, who was pushing his fat cock into her mouth and throat. Mahsati's heavy tits swung under her thin body. Felicia was on her back underneath Mahsati, reaching up to play with her clit, and to occasionally catch one of those beautiful nipples. Tina was kneeling over Pete, who had collapsed back against one of the sofas that formed the outer barrier of their circle. Tina was enthusiastically cleaning him of his cum and Sage's juices and keeping him hard for the next round.