Lords of Eros Ch. 08

Story Info
Don finishes one task & starts another; Evelyn's first tasks.
13.6k words
4.94
5.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, this chapter features quite a few references to people, events, and places in the Lost in Eros series. If you've read that, I hope you enjoy these callbacks. If you haven't, please consider this an invitation to read this story from the beginning. In any case, I hope you enjoy this story either way.

8. The Tribal Queen, the New Sheriff, & Storytime

"The next mission was a bit more straightforward, though there was a bit of a twist along the way," Don smiled.

"Oh?" Tascha prompted.

"It turns out there's this whole area that's set aside for people who are into less civilized things."

"I can understand that," she nodded.

"Some of these are organized into rather male dominated tribes that engage in all kinds of war games and treat their women mostly as commodities. I get the impression the women must be into that whole thing. It had a rather cave-man sound to it when it was explained to me."

"Yeah, there are women who like that whole 'throw me over your shoulder and take me to your cave' idea," Tascha said. "It's not my thing, obviously, but yeah."

"There are at least a couple of female-led tribes -- kind of like Amazons."

Tascha added, "Or like the Sisters."

"Yeah, I guess so," Don nodded. "Anyway, my next mission was to win a tribal chieftain's queen. It wasn't the queen of the tribe, but the chieftain's queen. Apparently, she didn't have any tribal authority, but as queen she was the boss of the other women of the tribe, and she couldn't be traded away."

"Traded away?"

"For, like, horses or other women," shrugged Don. "I had to win the queen of the Grey Wolves. The watcher's council teleported me to the area, which they called 'the Wilds.' I found a village on the edge of the tribal area, got some more appropriate clothing -- moccasins and a loin cloth..."

"I'd like to see that," Tascha grinned.

"Maybe later," Don laughed. "Over a couple of weeks, I was able to find out more about the tribal 'culture.' Apparently, there were just two ways I could 'win' a tribal queen: defeat the chieftain in one-on-one combat or sneak into the tribe's camp and spirit her away. I also found out that the chieftain of the Grey Wolves was a massive guy with a serious reputation as a badass warrior."

"So, stealth-time?"

"Stealth-time," Don nodded.

***

Don moved through the forest as quietly as he could. He was devoting all his attention to creeping stealthily toward the Grey Wolves' camp. For the hundredth time that night he wished he had Shelonda's skills in the woods. He was trying to bend Eros to his will, as he had done in the Manor and against the Sisters, but he was definitely out of his element here. All his time playing stealth characters in videogames hardly prepared him for actually moving quietly through a forest at night.

He hoped that the Grey Wolves had grown complacent in their long period of being the strongest tribe in the Wilds. The villagers Don had befriended had assured him that no one would be crazy enough to try to sneak into the Grey Wolves' camp. Hearing that had actually cemented his plan to try the sneaky approach.

Now, as he approached the camp, he could see the many tents and the darkly glowing pits where their fires had burned low. The chieftain, who he had been told was called Omar War Eagle, was supposed to have the biggest tent, and his queen would have the much smaller tent between his and the wooden lodge, next to which was the large tent shared by the other women of the chieftain. From the low rise outside the camp, Don thought he could make out the tent he wanted. His whole plan depended on War Eagle spending the night with one of his other women, and Don thought he could see a light glowing through the fabric of the queen's tent.

Don crept slowly through the camp, suddenly grateful that there didn't seem to be any dogs in Eros. He stopped next to the backside of what he thought must be the right tent and listened. Somewhere in the camp there were at least three couples having sex, but most of the tribe seemed to have gone to sleep. Shifting his staff over to his left hand, Don drew the sharp knife he'd procured in the village and quickly cut a long slit in the tent. In another moment, he had slipped inside.

Sure enough, there was only one person in this tent, and it was clearly a woman. Don could see a very feminine hip and the full swell of a beautiful bare breast in the reddish glow of the little fire that kept the tent warm. Don crept slowly toward the woman on her bed of furs, as he admired her sleeping form. He resisted the urge to run his hands over her legs while he decided how exactly he should manage the next part of this caper. He moved in closer to try to get a better look at the queen. Her long dark hair obscured her face, but he could tell she was beautiful.

He thought the usual thing to do in a situation like this was to clamp his hand over her mouth when he woke her, to keep her from crying out, but Don wanted to make sure he did it swiftly and gently. Hurting this woman was completely out of the question, as far as Don was concerned. It was bad enough that he was about to frighten her.

When his hand slipped over her mouth, though, her eyes opened and regarded him calmly. She made no effort to struggle or even start away.

Don suddenly realized there was something very familiar about this woman.

When Don raised a finger to his lips in what he hoped was a universal-enough sign to be quiet, she nodded as if she understood him, and Don drew his hand back.

"Hello again," she smiled. "It was Don, wasn't it?" Her accent and the way she pronounced his name, as 'Dohn,' immediately refreshed his memory.

"India?" he asked in utter surprise.

"It is good to see you again, Don," she smiled, "but what are you doing here? It is very dangerous for you here."

"I'm here to 'win' you -- to steal you away," he explained.

"Oh, that's sweet," she smiled. "But wait, how did you know where to find me?"

"I was sent by the watchers council, on a quest to earn one of those rings."

"One of these?" she laughed and held up her left hand, showing the black ring Don remembered.

"Exactly," he smiled. "I was looking for you after that one night in the Jungle Room, and here they've sent me to you."

"I am sure it was not an accident," she smiled at him. She brushed her long black hair out of her eyes.

Finding her lips irresistible, Don leaned in to give her a kiss, but she stopped him with her fingers on his mouth.

"I am the queen, Don. You cannot just do what you want with me."

"Unless I steal you away, right," Don nodded.

"Yes. There are rules," she smiled warmly.

"Ah, very good," Don rose a bit and offered her his hand. "We can slip out through the back of the tent."

"Oh, Don, that is not how we play this game," she chuckled. Then she was yelling, "Help! Help! Someone has come into my tent! Help!"

***

Tascha laughed a bit and then gaped at Don, before she said, "What the hell, Don?"

"That was pretty much my reaction, too," he chuckled. "You'd be amazed how quickly a bunch of naked guys woke up and swarmed to protect their chief's queen. They dragged me out and brought me right up to the chieftain himself, Omar War Eagle. He was huge, Tascha. Huge! He was at least a foot taller than me and built like, well, like Sven from the Maidenhead, but on steroids. He didn't look at all happy to be woken up or that I'd tried to make off with his most prized possession."

"How did you manage to get out of that?" Tascha asked.

"Well, I did the only thing I could," Don shrugged. "I challenged him to a fight for her."

***

"I have to admit, that's a bit anti-climactic," Don said to himself. Omar War Eagle lay stretched out the ground in front of him, knocked out by a single strike from Don's staff.

Rather than wait until morning, Omar had laughingly demanded the duel commence immediately. He apparently thought the skinny little intruder would be so little trouble that he could finish him off and get back to bed in short order. He called for a heavy cudgel to correspond, barely, to the twig he saw Don carrying. The rest of the tribe gathered around, and Don had a moment to notice that they bore very little resemblance to one another, as one might have expected from a more traditional tribe or clan.

When Omar moved in, a bit recklessly, and swung that big cudgel in an admittedly brutally fast arc aimed at Don's head, it felt to Don as if the large man was almost moving in slow motion. It was hardly even an effort for him to duck under the swing, extend his leg out to the side as he crouched low, slipping to Omar's momentarily unexposed right side. Springing up on Omar's flank, Don leapt into the air and brought his staff down on the big man's shaved head with a loud crack.

As Omar dropped the cudgel and fell to his knees, Don was glad to see that he hadn't caved in the man's skull.

Before Omar had finished falling forward face down in the dirt, his tribe was gaping at Don and each other in shock and confusion.

Then, Don caught India's eye and saw that she was shaking her head and trying to suppress a smile. He smiled at her, held out his hand, and said, "Milady...?"

With her by his side, Don began to make his way through the crowd of Grey Wolves, when someone thought to ask, "Shouldn't one of us challenge him?"

Don turned sharply in the direction of the questioner and said quite loudly, with an imperious gleam in his eyes, "Look, I don't want any trouble with the rest of you. I got what I came for. Maybe you all need to think about some changes around here, but do you really want to mess with me right now?"

This seemed to be both confusing and threatening enough to distract the tribe from Don and India's exit.

Now that he wasn't trying to be sneaky, Don could make better time, just keeping his eye on the ground to avoid tripping in the darkness.

India now seemed fine with following along. Once they were well into the forest, she let herself laugh and say, "I think that was 'cheating,' Don."

He chuckled and said, "I don't see how. I'm pretty sure anybody can move that fast if they really want to, at least here in Eros."

"And your weapon?"

"Well, that is special, but I don't think that was important this time."

"Don, wait," she said, tugging on his arm.

He drew up short and turned to her. She slipped into his arms and gave him a kiss, and then said, "You did your tarefa, but before they take you away, let us have some time alone."

"Okay," Don smiled and leaned down to kiss her again.

Then he realized he was in a very different place. There was a jungle on his right, and a moonlit beach on his left. Behind India was a good-sized bungalow, and there was a campfire burning brightly on the beach.

"Whoa!" Don breathed. "How did you do that?"

"Is one of my special powers," she winked at him. Then she was leading him out toward the water, saying over her brown shoulder, "This is my special place, my 'hideaway.' They won't bother us here."

"Is this something you can do with your ring?"

"Yes," she smiled, "and you will be able to build things like this too."

Then she dove into the water, leaving Don on the beach to kick off his moccasins and take off his loin cloth, before diving in after her.

Like Tascha would later, Don had many questions, but for the time being he devoted himself to enjoying the playful, sensual company of this wonderful, enchanting woman. From the warm water and surf, to a big blanket by the fire, to a large, surprisingly cooperative hammock, they made love until they found themselves spent -- drowsy in each other's arms as the sky began to lighten.

"I looked for you at the Jungle Room," Don said, his lips brushing the top of her head. "Jaden said you had been redecorating. Is that something you do with the ring too?"

"Mm-hm," she murmured, "the Jungle is my place."

"How is all of this possible?"

She chuckled a little, kissed his chest, and said, "I can't tell you, but you will see."

"I would like to see you again," Don admitted.

"You will be able to," she said as she caressed his belly. "And you will be able to come back here, but you should always ask, first."

"Of course!" Don smiled. "How will I ask, though?"

"Shhh, Don, let's sleep for a little while."

***

"You're into her too!" Tascha laughed. "How did I not notice that before?"

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about," Don shook his head.

"How many women are you in love with, Don?"

"Jealous?"

"Ha! No! I know you love me," she grinned.

"How does Sage...I mean, Evelyn, feel about this kind of thing, though?"

"She seems to share your attitude, actually, though she is a bit more possessive. It's kind of a strange dynamic, actually. You could call my relationship with her my primary, if you want to use the polyamory lingo, I guess. Anyway, it's an exaggeration to say I'm in love with India. It's more like kind of passing infatuation. Other than being into sex, I don't even know if we have anything in common."

Tascha regarded him with a cocked eyebrow, then said, "Okay, if you say so. Now, if I ask you about those things you asked India, you're just going to say, 'I'm getting to that,' aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so," Don nodded. "Sure enough, right after she took us back to the forest, I found myself teleported back to that crazy courtyard of the Crimson Mountain King. After the usual bathing ritual and taking the time to look around a bit for Evelyn, Nicole, and Stephanie, just in case, I was back in the office to get my next assignment."

***

"You're doing quite well so far, Don," Pamela said from the other end of the table. "Three down and four to go."

"Thank you," Don smiled. Knowing that he was almost halfway to being done definitely put him in a better mood about jumping through these hoops. "What's next?"

"Something different in a familiar setting, I think," Pamela said with a smile. "We want you to take over the role of sheriff in the Resort."

"Okay, but what about the current sheriff?"

"The position is currently vacant, I'm afraid."

"Okay, well, it seems like an easy enough job, I can take it on until someone else comes along."

"You misunderstand," Pamela said with a smile of a different sort. "You're to take over the role of sheriff in the Resort for a year."

"A year?" Don gaped down the table at the council.

"Moreover, you are not to have any sex for that year."

"Wait, what?"

"Be the sheriff for one year without having sex," Pamela repeated.

"A year, fine, but... wait, what counts as sex?"

"You're clearly familiar with the concept, Don."

"Yes, but what's the exact thing I'm supposed to be avoiding?"

With the slightest expression of exasperation, Pamela looked to the witnesses to either side, but if they gave her any feedback Don couldn't see or hear it. Finally, she looked back at him and said, "No physical contact with another person for the purposes of sexual titillation or gratification either for yourself or the other person, or persons."

"So, masturbation..."

"Yes, that's fine," she cut him off a bit impatiently, "but you should be careful not to try to test the boundaries of our rules. We will not tell you if you have failed the task until the end of a year."

"So, I probably shouldn't try touching someone with a sex toy, I take it," Don frowned. "Do I have to keep track of the time?"

"No," Pamela said. "Stay in the Resort, and we will let you know when your term of service is done."

"Okay," Don shrugged. "Any other conditions to be met?"

"No, that's it."

"Okay, I guess I'm ready, then."

Then, Don found himself standing in the sheriff's office in the Resort. He was wearing boots, jeans, a light white shirt and a denim vest with a star on it. His trusty staff was still in his hand. With a deep sigh of resignation, Don began his year as Sheriff.

***

"A year?! That's crazy," Tascha shook her head. "Plus, no sex, damn!"

Don laughed, "Oh, I agree completely."

"What does the sheriff even do, really?"

"Not an awful lot, it turns out," Don smiled. "I mostly wandered around making sure people didn't 'disturb the peace'—you know, running around playing tag when people are trying to fuck, that kind of thing. Apparently, maturity and consideration aren't required for getting into Eros. Our crashing into the pool on our flying carpet definitely counted as disturbing the peace, by the way. Sometimes people get confused and lost, and it was nice to help them out. Of course, they often wanted to 'thank me' for my troubles, but I was a rock and politely declined."

"It must have been very hard," Tascha winked and gave him a little nudge.

Laughing, Don said, "Well, I've gone longer than that without sex out here, but the XYZ certainly made things ... difficult."

"A year in the Resort... all that hot sex going on and you couldn't have any, damn!"

"Well, I could, and did, masturbate -- a lot -- but it was supposed to be a challenge, so... I did amuse myself by wearing increasingly outlandish outfits from the Wardrobery, which was fun. And there were occasional breaks in the monotony. One of the things all of us agreed to before going for these rings was to check in with the sheriff any time we passed through the Resort. So, I was in a good spot for finding out how the others were doing. And, as it turned out, it was only about a week and a half into it when Evelyn turned up."

"Oh, that's good! How was she doing?"

"She was doing well and had some stories to tell."

***

"Well, what do we have here?" said the familiar voice from the doorway.

Don jolted upright in his chair behind the desk, where he had just been dozing a bit in preparation for his mid-afternoon nap. Then, when he saw the woman framed in the entrance to his jail, Don bolted to his feet, circled his desk quickly, and wrapped her in his arms. Then they were kissing passionately, in an embrace that lasted several minutes. Only when their lips finally parted did he say, "Sage... I mean, Evelyn! It's so good to see you!"

"Right back at ya, stud!" she grinned. "Shouldn't you be in Gotham City?"

Don stepped back to show off the Batman costume he had found in the Wardrobery, then tapped the sheriff's star on his chest, and said, "It seemed appropriate to the job."

"No mask, or ... cowl, right?"

"They had one but, it was seriously uncomfortable, and nobody was getting the joke anyway," he shrugged. "Come on in and have a seat! Where have you been? How are things going?"

She laughed, "That's what you want to do first?"

"Ah, well, you see, 'want' isn't the right word here," Don frowned as he sat on the edge of his desk. He quickly outlined the details of his current task.

"Oh wow!" Evelyn said. "That really sucks. Which one of your seven is this, then?"

"Four," he said as he watched her move into the room. She was wearing a green tank top that fit her snuggly, a brown skirt, and a pair of hiking boots -- in short, the same outfit she'd been wearing when they had gone together to the Crimson Mountain weeks ago. She propped her staff against the wall before she took her seat. Don was deeply distracted by her bare legs as she crossed them.

"Ah, so we each have things to tell each other about," she smiled. "You go first."

Don related his story about Shagbottom and Lady Primrose, which Evelyn pronounced, "Extremely hot!"

While he was telling the story of his quest to 'win' India, Evelyn asked a number of questions about India, ultimately concluding, "She sounds like fun. I want to meet her!"

"We can go look for her at the Jungle Room," Don smiled, "but it's your turn."

"I don't know, lover," she smirked. "Your stories have got me a bit hot and bothered..."