Lords of Eros Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don laughed, "I do know!"

"Nothing really stands out as particularly noteworthy... I'm sure I'll think of more stories to tell you, but I should tell you about my next mission. Did you want to take a break and get properly cleaned up, though? I could use a drink and a bite to eat."

"Sounds good!" Don smiled, grabbing a vest to hang his sheriff's star on.

"Hey, where's that deputy girl?"

"Hell if I know," shrugged Don. "She seems to have gone with the previous sheriff."

"'Seems like you should have someone to watch over things when you're sleeping."

"Want the job?"

"Sorry, lover," she chuckled. "I can't stay that long."

"Well, that sucks."

"Don't you think it would be even more frustrating for us to spend this year here together but not getting to have sex?"

"Good point," Don agreed.

They had come to the Jungle Room, and Evelyn suggested they pop in to see if India was about. She wasn't, and neither was Jaden, but they took the opportunity to clean up in the pool before deciding to walk and talk.

"I can call this doing my rounds," Don smiled. "Now, that was your first mission, right?"

"Yes," she nodded. "The next one was very straightforward: fuck one hundred men in two days."

"Um, what? Seriously?"

Evelyn grinned at his reaction and said, "Well, not exactly. The exact phrasing was more like 'Have one hundred men come in or on you within 48 hours.'"

***

Thinking back to her own escapades in Eros, which she had considered impressive, Tascha laughed and exclaimed, "There goes my slut of the year title!"

"I don't remember that being official," Don laughed. "But, hey, you left early, and you've got Sarah."

"That's true," she smiled. "Still, I'm a bit jealous, and I was fond of that title."

"Maybe you can find a way to win it back later," Don grinned.

"Oh, you can count on it!" Tascha laughed.

***

"A hundred?!" Don gaped.

"Yep," Evelyn nodded. "I didn't think it would even be difficult. I just planned to head down to the huge-ass orgy downstairs. It would be easy to get twenty-five guys in the morning, twenty-five in the afternoon, twenty-five in the evening... Hell, I'd be done early."

"Well, yeah, when you put it that way. But I take it things didn't go quite so easily."

She laughed, "Yeah, that woman, Pamela, added something; I couldn't do it either in the Pleasure Dome or at the on-going orgy here in the Temple."

"That would make things a bit trickier," nodded Don.

"Yeah, but 'the timer' started with the first guy to come, and they picked where they would send me."

"Hmm, they could be real dicks and put you in the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah, but they didn't," she smiled. "They sent me to a place you're familiar with, the Manor."

"Oh! Fun!" Don grinned.

"I turned up outside the front door, but I could tell where I was from your description. I wanted to get my task done as quickly as possible, but I remembered our system, so I went in and found the library as quickly as possible. Thanks to what you told me about getting around in there it was pretty easy. Sure enough, Robert was there and had a lot of questions. I tried to fill him in as best as I could, and then I let him fill me in, if you follow my meaning," she winked at him.

Don grinned, "I'm sure he appreciated both things."

"I think he did," she smiled. "I rode him right there on his chair."

"Nice. That's one."

"You're going to give up on that pretty quickly," laughed Evelyn. "Once I got that first dose of cum, I was on the hunt. There was a slender young guy wandering around in the stacks just outside the Scholar's office, over to the right of those tables, remember?"

"The place, but not the guy," nodded Don.

"Yeah, smart ass. Well, I just went up to him, dropped to my knees and blew him right there."

"Two."

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Do I have to shove you in?"

They were walking hand-in-hand by the side of the giant pool in the middle of the Resort.

When Don just laughed, Evelyn continued with, "I found two more guys there on that floor of the library. I got them together and had one fuck me from behind while I sucked the other one off, right there in the stacks."

"Nice," Don said, adding under his breath, "Four."

Ignoring him, Evelyn said, "I was able to find eleven more guys... well, eighteen, but seven of them were busy. So, I fucked six of them and sucked off the others. There were two more threesomes in there, and the last three were all at once, which was fun."

"Did you come while you were with these, fifteen guys?"

"Oh, a few times," she grinned, "but that wasn't what I was after. When I left the library, I was thinking I needed to find someplace where people were more likely to congregate, and I thought about some of the things you'd mentioned. So, I thought I'd try that steam room. I found it quickly enough, and had a dip in that big bathtub, or pool, or whatever you want to call it, then headed into the steam room.

"There were eight guys in there, not including four guys who were ganging up on this one pretty little thing in the corner. I thought she looked like she was having a good time, so I dove in. I just said, 'Any of you guys want to party?' Before I knew it, I was surrounded by cocks. I started out sitting on that first bench, moving from cock to cock, sucking each one some before moving to the next. Then I was laying back as they started taking turns fucking me. After a couple of them came in my pussy and a couple on my face and tits, the others got me down on the floor on my hands and knees. They just took me from both ends, either fucking my pussy or ass while I sucked a cock."

"Hot!" Don breathed.

"It was!" Evelyn grinned. "I noticed that one guy who'd fucked me earlier was waiting his turn to get some head, so I stopped and told them it was one orgasm to a customer, but they should go send any friends my way."

Don laughed, "How did they take that?"

"Cheerfully, actually. That guy and the others who had come already left and soon I was down to just two guys. I was jerking this guy's cock until he came on my face, and the other was about to come in my pussy, when other guys started coming into the steam room and heading in my direction. (I had completely lost track of what was going on with the girl in the corner.) As I was wiping some of the cum off my face, but before the last of my original eight buddies came, I saw six more guys standing around me. I smiled and said 'Welcome boys! I'll take you however you want, but just one orgasm each, okay?' They all smiled and nodded, stroking a wonderful variety of cocks for me.

"So, there I was, getting gangbanged in the steam room, first by the original eight, then the second wave of six, and then four more. I had changed position half a dozen times, and taken loads in my pussy, ass, and down my throat, not to mention having it splashed on my face, tits, butt... well, pretty much everywhere."

"Damn, that's fucking hot!" Don grinned. "Orgasms?"

"Too many to count, though I was really just focusing on making each man come."

"Damn," he breathed again. "And you were already a third of the way to your goal. How long was all that?"

"Since Robert? I'd guess about three or four hours. By then I was quite a mess. The steam room guys had been all in one long go, and I needed cleaning up and a break. So, I went back to the bath and devoted myself to a nice long soak and wash. Of course, while I was there, I had to take breaks when men came in to bathe."

"Of course. How many times did that happen?"

"Four, but two of those times included more than one guy. Okay, okay, the first break was just one guy, then there were two, then just one again, and then four guys came in all at once. Actually, that last one was pretty hot. I got one guy to sit up on the edge of the pool so I could give him a blow job and his friends each fucked me from behind, in the water. Mmm, now I'm thinking we should spend some more time by the pool tonight."

Don grinned, "I like that idea, though I had another spot in mind."

"Oh?"

"No, carry on," he laughed. "I think you're at forty-one."

"Fine, fine," she shook her head. "So, by then I was hungry and thirsty, so I decided to look for that lounge you mentioned. I went down to the ground floor and found it in no time. I got some fruit and a drink. I was in no hurry to get back to my hunt for cock, since I was sure I was doing well enough, timewise. So, I took a look around, just out of curiosity. There were some couples having sex, a few people actually just taking a nap, and up on the top level there was a group of people actually playing pool. There were three or four women who looked like swimsuit models, a couple of less interesting guys, and a tall, thin black guy with a nice sized dick between his legs. This guy seemed to be the ringleader of the group."

Don smiled, "That sounds very familiar."

"Yeah, that's what I thought, too," she laughed. "When he saw me watching, he asked if I would like to play. I said I didn't have time for any complicated games, but I was willing to give it a try if he'd agree to make things interesting."

Laughing, Don said, "He must have loved that."

"Yeah, he grinned and said, 'Of course. What did you have in mind?' And I said, 'Simple 8-Ball. If I win, you and these two other gentlemen cum in my pussy. He smiled and said, 'And if we win?' 'Then,' I said, 'you cum in my ass.'"

"I did tell you how well-hung he and Igor were, right?"

"Yeah, but I was feeling reckless, and I kind of underestimated things, to be honest. Not my pool skills, mind you," she laughed. "I suck at pool! I was pretty sure I would lose, but I was feeling cocky, so to speak. The Player's posse watched as we played, and I did better than I thought I would, but still, yeah, he won. I took Peter first, bent over the edge of the pool table, while the girls got Igor and the Player nice and ready, both hard and wet. Then the Asian girl..."

"Keiko."

"Right. Keiko got under me and played with my clit as Igor pushed that big cock of his into my ass. I thought I was going to pass out, and then I was coming so hard. He just started fucking me while I was coming, and he kept at it until I felt him pumping a crazy amount of cum up inside me. Then it was the Player's turn. He picked me up and laid me back on the pool table, lifting my butt up so he could fuck my ass and look into my eyes, like you did that night on the Riverboat. The girls got up on the table around me and started kissing and fondling my body while the Player slowly filled my ass and then got down to fucking me. I must have come half a dozen times during this whole thing. When he came it felt like someone had flooded my ass with cum.

"When he was done, I was lying there sprawled on the table with cum running out of my ass and a ridiculous smile on my face. I thanked the girls and then said I needed to repay them. I know I was supposed to be focusing on making men come, but they had been so sweet and helpful."

"Naturally."

"Naturally," Evelyn nodded. "So, I had them each sit on my face so I could make them come, too. While I was licking one, the other two were busy using their mouths and tongues to clean the fellows and me up. They were very thorough!

"Anyway, when I was done, they invited me to come along with them to find new games to play, but I explained that I was on a mission, and then what that mission was. At the time, I was thinking I might actually finish my hundred before bedtime. The Player thought this was a fun idea and suggested that I try the theater next door because it was movie night. After grabbing a couple more strawberries and a nice glass of water, I headed over.

"It was a bit weird to see so many people gathered to watch porn there in Eros. I mean, they live porn 24/7, right? But there they were. The place wasn't packed but there were quite a few people scattered around in there. When I came in, the scene on the screen was of a young blonde girl giving an enthusiastic blow job to two well hung gentlemen, and in the front row I could see half a dozen men sitting by themselves, idly stroking their hard ons. I could see women in the audience too, but I was focused on the gents.

"I decided to go right for the middle of the front row. There was a dark-haired guy dead center of the row stroking a long, thick cock for me. It wasn't anywhere near as big as Igor's or the Player's of course, so it looked just the right size. Giving him a smile, I knelt down between his legs and ran my hands over his thighs, then leaned in to kiss and lick his heavy balls and then his shaft. He had gotten it nice and hard already, so I didn't waste too much time before pulling it away from him so I could suck it. This was just an appetizer for me, though, and in another minute, I climbed up on his lap and sank down on his cock. I made a point of riding up and down on him as theatrically as possible. I wanted to get some attention. It helped that he was enthusiastic about helping me out, holding onto my ass and sucking at my tits.

"There was a guy sitting in the next row behind us who was now watching me grinding on my new favorite prick more than he was watching the movie. I smiled at him and gestured for him to come closer. He stood up and I saw that he had a hard cock, too."

"What a surprise!" Don chuckled.

"I know, right? So, then I was leaning over the guy I was riding to suck on this new cock behind him. If anyone minded someone standing up in front of them no one said anything. It didn't take too long before that guy in row two to hold my head and start fucking himself in and out of my mouth until he was coming. I sucked it all down and gave him a smile as he pulled away. It was then that I noticed that the guys on either side of us had moved closer, to get a better look at the action. Before I knew it, they were on either side of me, perched a bit precariously on the theater chairs so I could suck and stroke their cocks for them. They were also running their hands over my back and butt, which was seriously turning me on.

"I turned to the guy on my left and suggested he fuck my ass. He was pretty quick to get down there and push himself up into me. I really tried to concentrate on making the men come, but with that nice big cock up inside me and the cocks in my mouth and ass, I came pretty hard before any of them did. After that, I got pretty busy. The guy in my ass came, and the guy I'd been sucking took his place, but by then there were two more guys on either side of me. I took a moment to ask the guy under me how he was doing but he just grinned and said he was having a great time.

"When the guy fucking my ass came, I decided to change things up a bit. I reluctantly climbed off that sweet cock, turned around and sat back on his lap, taking him up my ass. God, that felt good right then! Then, the two guys on either side who I'd been stroking each fucked my pussy until they came. When the second of these guys pulled away, I saw that there was a semi-circle of ten guys standing there watching me all stroking themselves.

"I leaned forward and started sucking cock after cock. After a couple of them came down my throat, the next guy pushed me back and shoved himself up into my pussy. He didn't last long and was replaced by the next guy, and then the next. All in all, two of those ten guys came in my mouth and the rest came inside my pussy. I was feeling so insanely slutty, and I just wanted more.

"Then I remembered the guy whose hard, thick cock was up my ass. I asked him what he needed to come, and then I was on my hands and knees, getting my ass fucked hard and fast. I played with myself as he banged me, and I came really hard as he pumped a huge load of cum into me.

"Damn!" Don breathed again, painfully aware of how hard his cock was as it swayed in front of him while they walked.

Evelyn laughed, "Want me to stop?"

"Hell no!"

"Okay, then... Well, I decided I needed to get cleaned up again, so I left the theater and went down the hall to find that pool you mentioned. You didn't tell me there was a shower room there, though. When I found that, I took the time to get washed up and then went for a swim. Of course, that water was reinvigorating, so I went back on my hunt.

"I scored another four guys in the hot tub, and then a train of eight guys while I laid on my back on a weight machine bench. Then it was back to the showers, where I found another three donors for the cause. I was starting to feel a bit worn out by then, though, and wanted to be somewhere I could sleep comfortably before I ran out of steam completely. So, I headed upstairs to check out the bedrooms.

"Wouldn't you know it, but I found a room with a nice little nine-person orgy going on. There were five men and four women. I knew I was way over my count for the first day, so I decided I would join this party, maybe get all five of the guys to come for me, but call it quits for the night after that. Since I was the only one with any kind of specific goal in mind, it wasn't too hard to arrange things so each of the guys came for me. I made two of the girls come too, which was nice. After all the hard cocks and fucking, it was very nice to fall asleep between two lovely women with my head resting on a soft breast."

"Nice!" Don smiled. "And if my count is right, you were at eighty already."

"Don, who would be counting such things?"

"You would," he laughed. "I can tell you were keeping score, just from the fact that you can give me all these details."

"Hey, I knew you'd want the story!"

Don held up his hands, "Oh, I am definitely not complaining!"

"You better not be," she smirked back at him. "Now, where was I?"

"The second day, I think."

"Yeah, well, I woke up the next day and decided to continue my exploration, and found the garden, where I took a swim and cleaned up yet again. I grabbed some fruit and water, then got back to work. I thought about trying that maze game but thought it would take too much time. Still, it looks like fun."

"It is," Don nodded. "We should try it together sometime."

"I'd like that," she smiled and gave his hand a squeeze. "Well, I played some more in the pool... I seem to really like fucking in the water here. I got six more guys to give me their cum: four orally and two in my pussy. Then I went back into the Manor and just started looking for available cocks to pounce upon. I blew one guy right in the middle of a hallway, another took me from behind as I leaned against a wall. At one point I was on my hands and knees on a bench in the hallway with a guy behind me and a guy in front of me. When the guy in front of me came, another guy came out of nowhere and took his place. I was still sucking him when the guy behind me came and was replaced by yet another guy.

"I came across three guys wandering the halls looking for trouble and led them into the nearest bedroom where I tried to get them all to cum at the same time, but my ass is just too hot, I guess. When I left them, I was in need of yet another shower, and headed for the main bath and steam room. When I got there, there was something of a little orgy going on in the pool, and I dove right in, managing to get fucked there in the water again, but this time being held up between two really fit young men, one in my ass and one in my pussy. That was one of the better orgasms that day.

"I went from the pool into the steam room and picked three of the guys there, waving them over to me on the main floor. Once they got down to me, I dropped to my knees and proceeded to move from one to the other, sucking and stroking until they were coming all over me, hot cum splashing all over my face and tits. That was one hundred, I was sure, but I was honestly still horny, so I grabbed one of the guys and had him fuck me from behind as I leaned against a bench and played with myself till I came.