Lords of Eros Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can't help you with that," Don said wryly. "We could go find you someone to play with..."

"What if I kill two birds with one stone?" she smiled as she uncrossed her legs and hiked her skirt up a bit. She ran her hands over her thighs, smiled over at the lust-filled expression on Don's face, and then began, "Well, my first assignment was right here in fact. I had to spend a week 'wearing the red' in the Temple of Venus and Aphrodite."

"Ah yes, we did that our first day here at the Resort, but just for one shift." Don laughed a bit, "You definitely weren't the captain there; that must have been a challenge for you."

"I think that was the idea," she chuckled. "Those 'watchers' do seem to know a lot about us, don't they?"

"Yeah they do," he nodded. "We had to do six hours. How long was your day?"

"Ten hours, with three breaks in there, for refreshment and rest. That left me time each night to explore the Resort a bit before sleeping." She was idly toying with her lips, pulling and stroking on them.

Don forced himself to look up at Evelyn's eyes and asked, "Where did you sleep?"

"Here and there," she shrugged. "There's no shortage of beds and comfy loungers here, and nobody messes with you when you're asleep."

"They better not!" Don grinned. "The sheriff won't stand for that kind of nonsense."

"Good man," she smiled.

"Any particular things stand out from that week?"

"Well, it took me a while to get used to just letting anyone who wanted to paw me and boss me around. By the way, women are just as bad as men about that. My butt seems to be some kind of grope magnet."

"It is particularly tempting, I must admit," Don smiled.

"'Sure you don't want to start your year over?" she winked.

With a frown, Don shook his head and said, "It doesn't work like that. They'll just tell me at the end of a year if I pass or fail."

"Boo!" she said with an exaggerated pout. "Well, after I got used to the situation it got pretty easy to just go with the flow."

"Any favorite jobs?"

"Well, one woman wanted a gangbang and they needed a fluffer."

"That's a bit surprising, to be honest, I mean here in Eros," Don mused.

"I thought so too, but there I was, giving head to like 30 guys."

"Damn! I'd like to have seen that!" Don adjusted the rising bulge in his Batman trunks.

"It was hot," she nodded as she slipped one of her fingers up between her lips. "On the other hand, having all those hard cocks to play with but no cum for me was a bit frustrating, and, after a while my jaw started to hurt."

Don frowned in sympathy.

"Oh, one day they asked me if I could dance. 'Turns out there's a little club in there.

"Yeah, the Temple's a bit more Vegas than Aphrodisias."

"You're really such a nerd, aren't you?" She laughed. "Anyway, they wanted some novitiates to dance on tables and the bar. That was fun. At first it seemed like it was just going to be a chance to enjoy some music and dance, which was a nice break, but yeah, things got a bit... heated."

****

Evelyn had her own little stage about two meters across where she danced barefoot and naked to the very sexy pulsing music. For this assignment, she and the other dancers weren't wearing their usual red tunics, but had long red ribbons tied around their wrists, biceps and waists. The table on which she was dancing glowed white under her feet, and there were red and blue spotlights above focused on her. There were four of these tables, each with a dancer, two of them men and two women. At either end of the bar was another dancer, again one man and one woman. With the lighting as it was, it was a bit hard to see people who weren't dancing or over at the fairly well-lit bar. Evelyn could make out the people right at her feet, but the other 'patrons' of the club were just indistinct shapes in the shadows.

At first, Evelyn was content to sway to the music, letting her body move along to the beat as if she were dancing just for herself. It had been a long time since she'd danced at all, and she'd forgotten how much she enjoyed it. Of course, the fact that she was naked in a spotlight, with XYZ coursing through her veins, made her very conscious that she was putting on a show, whether she was trying or not. Soon, her hands were moving over her body as she danced, gliding over her hips, cupping her breasts, caressing her neck and her face. Now and then her fingertips reached down to brush lightly over her lower lips, which were getting increasingly dewy.

She remembered that there were four or five high stools arranged around her table and looking down she saw that there were three faces smiling up at her, watching her move in the light. There were two men and a woman. One of the men looked latino and the other was black with a slightly light complexion. Both men seemed naked from Evelyn's viewpoint. The woman seemed Chinese or Vietnamese, or possibly Thai, but had curly blonde hair brushing her lovely neck, she seemed younger than the two guys by maybe a decade. She was wrapped in a white towel for some reason, but it had slipped down to expose her left breast.

Evelyn casually looked around to see how her fellow dancers were doing. Though one of the guys was still dancing much as she was, the other girl and guy had moved into much more suggestive styles. The guy was reclining on his haunches, bending back so his rather impressive erection was standing straight up as several members of his audience reached out to run their hands over his muscular thighs. The girl was on her hands and knees wiggling her ass and exposing her vulva for the people on that side of her table. Evelyn decided she should be having more fun with this situation.

Spreading her feet wide apart on the table, with her back to the two men, she slowly bent at the waist until she had placed her hands flat on the table. Her long red-brown hair cascaded around her head and brushed the tabletop. She felt a hand moving up over her right ankle and then a moment later one caressing her left. Smiling, Evelyn, took her right hand and lifted her hair from her face and had a closer look at the pretty Asian woman who was smiling back at her.

Letting the latino and black guys, she assumed, continue to caress her feet, ankles, and strong calves, as well as admire her exposed pussy, Evelyn crooked her left index finger at the woman, beckoning her closer. Letting her towel fall away, the woman leaned forward over the illuminated tabletop. Evelyn caught her face in a light grasp and gave her a lingering kiss.

Releasing the woman's face, Evelyn slowly stood and went back to her dancing for a moment, slowly turning until she was facing the latino guy, and then repeated her slow bending, including giving a kiss, which was a bit less lingering than the first one. She went through the same routine for the black guy.

She was planning to change things up but by then a third man had joined her audience. This was a guy who seemed Indian or Pakistani, and who was admiring Evelyn with quite obvious lust, over and above the admiration the others were exhibiting. Ordinarily, she would have thought 'This one's trouble,' but under the circumstances the way the new guy was looking at her just turned her on more and emboldened her further.

This time, while facing the new guy, Evelyn backed up toward the edge of the table, nearest the latino gentleman, then lowered herself to her hands and knees, and then crawled the short distance to the new guy who met her with a passionate kiss. Evelyn let herself enjoy the feeling of his tongue against hers for a long moment, but then backed up, rolling back until she was sitting closer to the Asian woman. With her hands and feet planted firmly beneath her, Evelyn lifted herself up into a table-position, her thighs spread so the woman could see her pussy clearly.

Very slowly, Evelyn lowered herself, sinking toward the woman who was watching her with a smile. Watching the woman's expressions, Evelyn slid her hand down over her taut belly until her fingers were moving over her labia. Then she found herself slowly fingering herself, pressing her palm tightly against her clit. She might have just laid back there on the table and brought herself off, but just then the pretty Asian woman crooked her finger at her, copying the gesture Evelyn had used on her just minutes ago.

With a broad smile, Evelyn crab-walked herself to the edge of the table right in front of the woman, who ran her hands along the inside of Evelyn's thighs before leaning in to kiss her very ready pussy. The woman's tongue slipped between Evelyn's lips and flickered over her clit, sending shivers all through her body. Momentarily forgetting the three men and the rest of the situation, Evelyn lay back and enjoyed what the woman's tongue and lips were doing to her. Evelyn slipped her legs around the woman's shoulders to hold her close and clasped her own tits tightly, pinching her nipples a bit.

She was content to stay there and let the lovely woman lick her to an orgasm, at least, but then she felt a warm hand on her left thigh, which was the one on the side toward the newer guy. Looking down, she saw that that man was saying something to the woman, who stopped what she was doing to Evelyn to smile and nod to him. Then, reluctantly, Evelyn relaxed her legs' grasp on the woman so she could pull away and be replaced by the gentleman with lust in his eyes.

Fortunately, he picked up right where the pretty Asian had left off, which earned him a happy smile from Evelyn. Then she watched as the latino guy helped the Asian woman climb up onto the table with Evelyn. Her pale, slender body was beautiful in the bright light as she crawled over to kiss Evelyn, who relaxed and enjoyed being pleasured by two affectionate mouths. Too quickly, though, the woman broke the kiss and moved to straddle Evelyn's face. Smiling up at the woman, Evelyn grasped her tight ass and helped her get into just the right position so Evelyn could run her tongue between her lips, tasting her sweet nectar and licking at her hard little clit.

The guy between her legs wasn't exactly the best, but he wasn't bad, and he was clearly intent on making Evelyn come. Evelyn felt her legs resting on his shoulders and her heels pressing against his back, holding him there, as she tried to concentrate on licking and sucking at the pussy and clit on her face. She felt her orgasm approaching as she saw the latino guy moving up in front of the Asian woman. Evelyn wondered a bit how many people this table could hold, but went on with what she was doing, trying to make this pretty woman come for her.

By now the man between Evelyn's legs was fucking at least two fingers in and out of her pussy rather violently as his tongue lashed at her clit, and she could see the Asian woman on her face was sucking the latino guy's cock. She thought what a nice spectacle this must be for the people watching, and then she was coming. Her body clenched and spasmed as Evelyn rode a wave of tumbling ecstasy. She stopped licking at the woman on her face's clit and just moaned into her pussy as she shook. Only when she came back down did she manage to get back to work, squeezing the woman's ass in her hands as she continued licking and sucking.

Evelyn was barely aware of the fact that the man between her legs was shifting around. Then, she felt the unmistakable sensations that came with having a cock moving between her lips and then pushing into her pussy. Evelyn wondered how the man, who she was assuming was the same guy who'd just been licking her, managed to get up high enough to fuck her, but put that concern out of her head and let herself enjoy being fucked. She felt her legs being lifted up, held in a V, as the man shoved into her with increasing force.

Soon, it was all Evelyn could do to keep the woman's clit in place enough for her to keep licking at it, as she was driven into again and again. She found herself wishing she could get a hold of something to encourage her fucker to ram into her even harder, or that he had a bigger cock. Even so, she thought she was likely to come again before she was able to make the woman on top of her come. She was wrong.

The woman had been pressing down on Evelyn's mouth and tongue more insistently, when suddenly she was shaking and rubbing herself on Evelyn's face as her juices flowed freely. Evelyn found herself bathed in sweet wetness as the woman shuddered and gasped on her face. Then she felt the man fucking her filling her pussy with his cum.

As the woman carefully moved away and Evelyn felt the cock being pulled away from her pussy, she remembered where she was and thought it was extremely hot that she had been putting on such a display for everyone in the club. She also thought that she needed more cock. Rather than just lay there sprawled out at the edge of her table and wait for someone to put his dick in her, which was sure to happen soon enough, Evelyn thought she should do something more proactive about the situation.

Wiping her face a bit with the back of her hand, Evelyn sat up and looked around. She saw that the table had actually lowered quite a bit while she'd been distracted. It was now at a level where it would be quite easy for the average man to fuck her as she was. While that was convenient, Evelyn wanted to go on with her performance. Knowing that she must look pretty wild with her mane of hair all messed up and wet, she twisted around and cast her eye to the people around her table-stage.

The lusty guy who had licked her and then, she presumed, fucked her was still there, and had a contented smile on his face. The black guy was there too, but the latino and Asian woman were gone. A new guy caught her eye. He was a young man, maybe early twenties, white, with short black hair. After crawling to the center of her table, Evelyn beckoned to this new guy and the black guy who'd been waiting so patiently. She knelt there in the middle of her brightly lit little stage as they came up to stand in front of her, presenting their cocks.

The black cock was nice and long, and very thick, while the white one was even longer, but not so thick. Before she even began to kiss and lick at these beautiful phalluses before her, Evelyn had a plan. She took her time, really trying to make a show of things, licking and sucking on both cocks. After a bit, she gestured for the black guy to lie down on his back for her. Holding on to the long white cock for support and to keep him from wandering off, Evelyn straddled the muscular black man and sank slowly down on his wonderfully fat cock.

Groaning a bit as she impaled herself, feeling herself so blissfully filled, Evelyn reached down with her free hand to stroke her clit. There on the illuminated platform, on top of a muscular man with his big thick cock in her pussy, another man standing next to her, his long cock tightly in her hand, Evelyn brought herself off in a brief but sweet orgasm.

Then she was riding slowly up and down on that thick column of hard flesh, fingers stroking her clit furiously, while her other hand twisted and stroked at the other cock, until she threw her head back and her muscles tensed all over as she came loudly for everyone to see. She really let herself go with it, squeezing herself on that cock and arching her back and crying out incoherently, gasping and shuddering.

When Evelyn was able to think again, she smiled down at the man underneath her and began to rock herself against him, working his thick cock in and out of herself again. She pulled the waiting guy over to her mouth, quickly going back to sucking hungrily at his long cock. She tried to get as much as she could of that length down her throat, but there was quite a bit left over. When she had that cock nice and slippery with her saliva, she looked up at its owner and tossed her head over her shoulder, hoping he would take the hint. He did.

In another moment, Evelyn braced herself with both hands on the black guy's firm chest as the guy behind her began to push his long prick slowly up her ass. She loved the feeling of being so completely filled -- a sensation she hadn't appreciated so well before that orgy on the Riverboat. For the first time since climbing onto her little stage, Evelyn said something. She groaned and said, "God yes! That feels so good! Fuck me boys, fuck me!"

It took a moment for them to get the right rhythm, but soon the two men were working well together, pistoning in and out of Evelyn's body as they succumbed to their carnal desire to fuck her until they came inside her. She came and came again, shuddering and crying out between them, before someone else joined their party.

An Asian guy with a long cock, but not as long as the guy who was vigorously fucking her ass, came up and offered himself to Evelyn's mouth. Without hesitating, she opened her mouth and let him slide past her lips, over her tongue and into her throat.

Evelyn was now merely hanging on, letting the three men move in and out of her. She let herself go, merely riding along as the sensations and pleasure had their way with her. Oddly enough, it was the man fucking her face who came first, pumping what seemed like a lot of cum down her throat and then splashing across her face. Before Evelyn could wipe any of the jizz off her forehead, she felt the big cock under her pumping hot cum up into her pussy, and then, before the first was finished, the guy behind her was coming deep inside her bowels, hot cum rushing up inside her.

This was all too much for Evelyn's body to resist and she came again, this time in an explosive wrack of clenching muscles, shaking limbs, and wordless crying out.

****

"I came so ... fucking ... hard," Evelyn breathed. She had worked the end of her staff up into her ass and was fucking the fingers of her left hand in and out of her pussy, as she strummed at her clit with the fingers of her right. "Fuck! I'm going to come again, Don! Come with me!"

Don had stripped out of his Batman costume and was stroking his very hard cock as he listened to her story and watched her. Although she had brought herself off earlier during the story, he had held off, but now, at her urging, he gave in.

"Yes," he nodded, arching his back, pushing his cock upward, "yes! I'm going to... oh fuck, yes!"

"Yes, baby!" she cried out. "YES!"

Across the room, in her chair, Evelyn was shaking and moaning, while Don's cock swelled and erupted spraying a flood of hot, white cum all over his belly and chest. He clenched and shuddered as the orgasm went on and on.

***

"Wait," Tascha said. "She used the end of the staff as a dildo?"

Don nodded, "It was a good size for it, and smooth, no splinters."

"Damn," she grinned. "I kind of wish I'd thought of that."

***

"Mmmm," Evelyn purred, laying in her chair, legs splayed widely, staff sticking out of her butt, fingers idly stroking her labia. "I do wish we could play."

"Believe me, me too!" Don grinned as he used his discarded costume to wipe cum off himself. "Was that the end of your story?"

"Well," she said as she slowly drew the staff out of her ass. "Hey, note that I have now taken the stick out of my ass."

Don laughed and said, "Duly noted."

"Well, the rest of that session just became an orgy, which was a lot of fun, but for me that was the best part."

"Excellent!"

"The rest of the week passed with more of the same, basically -- nothing more intense and very little of it was boring."

"What about the rest of the Resort? You said you had time off every day."

"Yeah, I think I've been into every one of the clubs," she nodded. "I didn't stay long in all of them, but I made a point to check out every one I found."

"Any favorites? Or particularly hot events?"

"I had a good time in Ladies Nite," she winked. "And I bring the hot event with me, you know."