Lords of Eros Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, without bothering to get cleaned up, I headed for the front door. As soon as I stepped through, I found myself back in that crazy courtyard outside the Pleasure Dome."

"That's quite a successful mission, I'd say," Don said.

"Yeah," she smiled at him, and then drew him in for a kiss. "Do you mind if I take a break before I tell you about the next one?"

Don noticed that they had walked back around to the poolside. There were a few couples playing leisurely down the way, but closest to them were several single men, just relaxing on their chaise lounges. At least one of them, a tall guy who looked Arabic or Turkish to Don, though he had brown hair rather than black, was eyeing Evelyn openly with a hard cock lying on his belly.

Don smiled down at Evelyn, who was already stripping out of her clothes, tossing her top onto the closest lounger, and said, "Mind if I watch?"

"You better!" she laughed as she kicked off her boots. Then she was shimmying out of her skirt and diving into the pool.

Don saw the tall fellow was both watching Evelyn as she broke the surface, water running over her shoulders and breasts, and looking to see if Don was going to follow her. Don smiled and gestured to indicate that the man could join her if he liked. By the time Don had sat down on the end of the lounger on which Evelyn had deposited her clothes, the tall guy had slipped into the water and moved over to stand talking with her.

The man was tall enough that the tip of his erect cock was actually poking up out of the water, and Evelyn was short enough that the water came up to just under her perfect breasts. Don could tell that Evelyn had maneuvered herself so Don could see both of her and the man talking to her. She smiled up at the stranger, and then reached out to start stroking his cock. For just a brief moment she bent down to suck on the head as it bobbed there above the water. She looked up at the tall guy and said something with a smile, and then bent down again to suck him more seriously, dipping her face under the water as she did.

Don looked back to the lounges to either side of him and saw that there were now three naked men watching Evelyn and her tall new friend in the water. There were two black guys, the lighter skinned of whom seemed about a decade older than Don, but both of whom were in great shape, and an east Asian man who, going against stereotype, had the longest dick of the bunch. Don caught the eye of the older black guy, who had been sitting beyond the tall guy in the water, and tossed his head to the side, suggesting that he get in there too. With a smile, the man got up and moved to the pool. Don turned to the other side and managed to convey the same idea to the other two guys.

Back in the pool, the older black fellow had gotten into the pool and was moving over to next to the tall man. He must have picked up on Don's desire to watch, because he made sure to go to the far side of the couple. Evelyn looked up at him and smiled, then flashed Don a smile, before going back to talk to her two new friends. From the way her body was moving, Don guessed that she was now stroking both cocks, though one of them was a bit lower than the other.

Then the other two guys were moving up to join the party. Evelyn looked at them and laughed, smiling again in Don's direction. She was surrounded by eager men who were obviously making themselves busy touching her body under the water.

Don gave his aching erection a squeeze but kept things at that for now.

In the pool, Evelyn had gone back to sucking on the tall guy's half submerged cock, and the Asian fellow had moved behind her. He seemed to be reaching down to stroke her pussy, and then he was clearly pushing himself into her. Meanwhile, the other two guys continued to caress and fondle her body. Don suspected she was stroking their cocks.

Evelyn raised her head and said something that made the tall guy laugh and nod his head. The Asian pulled back and then the four guys were moving with Evelyn over to the side of the pool, not in front of Don, but off to his right just past the nearest corner. The tall guy lifted Evelyn out of the water and sat her on the edge of the pool. As she parted her legs for the darkest fellow to slip up between them and begin going down on her, Evelyn caught Don's eyes and blew him a kiss. Then, the tall guy was kneeling beside her and she turned her head to begin sucking his cock in earnest. The other two guys climbed up next to her and continued to caress and tease her body. The older black guy leaned in and started sucking on one of Evelyn's breasts.

Don watched intently as Evelyn took all of the tall guy's cock into her mouth and throat. Then she was coming, her body tensing and her legs clasping the man between them to her tightly.

When she finished shaking, she pulled herself up off the cock she'd been sucking and said something to her admirers. While the guy in the pool quickly got up out of the water, the other three helped Evelyn up and moved over to the lounger right next to Don. She gave Don a grin and a wink and told the tall guy, "Farouk, lie down on your back. Excellent."

She straddled the man's long body and lifted his cock so she could push it up into her pussy. She looked over at Don and said, "Do you like watching me suck and fuck, baby?"

"God, yes!" Don nodded. "You're amazing."

"His cock feels good up inside me," she said as she ground on Farouk, working his cock in and out of her. "I'm going to make each of these cocks come. Do you want to see that?"

"Hell yeah, I do."

"Good!" she smiled. "Bring that cock over here, Phil. Damn, that's long! Were you fucking me with this? Let me taste it."

Don's own cock ached in his lap as he watched Evelyn's mouth suck in the head of Phil's long organ and then move down it until she had at least half of it in her mouth and down her throat.

She pulled back off it and said, "Mmm, I like it! Would you like to fuck my ass with this beauty, Phil?" Before Phil could respond she lowered her mouth on him again, bobbing her head up and down on him enthusiastically. When she came back up for air, she looked up at Phil and said, "Get back there, and give me all of this beautiful cock of yours."

As Phil hurried to comply, she said, "Marcus, you gave me such a nice orgasm; you're next. Come over here."

As Phil began to push himself slowly up into Evelyn's ass, she groaned and said, "God, yes, that feels so good. Baby, I've got cock in my pussy and ass, and they're going to fuck me so hard. Aren't you, boys?"

The men all nodded enthusiastically and murmured their agreement.

"Give me all of that cock, Phil!" she said before turning her attention to the dark black cock Marcus offered her.

Don watched as Evelyn's taut muscular body rocked between Farouk and Phil. He watched her legs flexing and her hips grinding against their bodies. He watched her arms as she pushed and pulled against Farouk's shoulders. He watched as her breasts swayed beneath her, her nipples brushing against Farouk's chest. He watched as her throat swallowed occasionally, and her lips moved up and down on Marcus's hard, dark cock. He couldn't resist giving his own hard cock another squeeze. This time, he didn't let it go.

Before anyone could come, Evelyn pushed Marcus back and said, "I want to try something, guys. I don't know if it'll work but I've seen it done, so it should be possible."

In a moment, Phil had pulled out of her, and Evelyn had turned around, sinking down on Farouk again, this time with his cock in her ass.

"Okay," she breathed. "Now Phil, fuck my pussy. Damn that feels good! Okay now, pull back almost all the way out. Marcus, can you get between me and Phil now, so you can get your cock in there too?"

Don groaned a bit at the very thought of what she was attempting, though he did think Tascha had done something like this in her gangbang with the Sisterhood's men. Watching this though, in person, was so intensely arousing.

While Marcus and Phil got themselves all sorted out, Evelyn said, "Come over here, Jeremy. I don't want to leave you out."

She held onto Jeremy's hard cock for a moment as she said, "Okay, nice and easy guys, push in... oh fuck, fuck, fuck! No, don't stop, keep ... FUCK!"

She dropped her head back onto Farouk's chest as a series of spasms shook her body. Marcus was holding her legs up and Don watched her toes curl up tightly. Her fingers dug into Farouk's forearm just below where he was holding her waist. She must have been squeezing Jeremy's cock very tightly, but he didn't complain.

"Oh god," she breathed. "Okay, fuck me, guys. Give me all you got!"

Then, as Phil tried to follow Marcus's lead in moving in and out of Evelyn's tight pussy, and Farouk held on for dear life, Evelyn pulled Jeremy's cock to her mouth and sucked him in hungrily. Soon the two guys fucking her were moving in unison, and Jeremy was holding Evelyn's head in his hands, fucking himself in and out of her mouth.

Don's cock was rock hard and aching in his hand. He knew that if he moved it just a bit he would come, but he wanted to wait. He wanted Evelyn to see.

Then Evelyn was moaning and shaking again. This time it went on and on, her body clenching and shuddering between the four men, who kept fucking her as she shook, their cocks moving in and out of her body as she came and came.

Then, before Evelyn was finished coming, Jeremy groaned, and Don watched as Evelyn tried to swallow the sudden flood of cum being pumped down her throat. There was too much too quick, though, and she choked a bit. Jeremy pulled back, shooting a last gout of pearly white cum over Evelyn's cheek and neck as quite a bit of spunk also spilled out of her mouth.

She smiled up at Jeremy and said, "Thank you!"

Next, she turned to smile at Don with her cum covered face and said, "One down, baby. How do I look?"

"Like a goddess," he said earnestly.

"Damn right," she grinned. Then she turned her attention to the guys between her legs, who were still fucking steadily in and out of her. "I don't suppose one of you guys likes getting fucked in the ass, do you?"

"Sounds fun," Marcus grinned.

"I like your attitude!" Evelyn smiled. "Would you mind fucking Marcus in the ass while he fucks me, Phil?"

"No, I could do that," Phil laughed.

"Try to save your cum for me, though, Phil," she added.

Soon, Phil had drawn out of Evelyn and pushed himself up into Marcus's ass. Marcus went back to fucking in and out of Evelyn, and Phil shoved into Marcus each time Marcus drove into her, pulling back in time with his partner.

"Yes, that's it!" Evelyn called out, "Fuck me through Marcus! You guys are all going to make me come again! Don, they're going to ... oh god!"

Then she was climaxing again, and so was Marcus, shoving up into her and groaning as she grabbed at his ass and pulled him in.

Don watched as Phil drew out of Marcus, and Marcus pulled out of Evelyn.

"No, come here and let me taste that," Evelyn said before Marcus could collapse on the next lounger over, next to Jeremy.

Phil didn't wait for further instructions, but quickly moved in to push himself deep into Evelyn's messy pussy. He must have been about ready to blow when he was fucking Marcus, because it only took a few shoves into Evelyn before he groaned and pulled his long cock out to spray several big splashes of cum onto her belly and tits.

"Mmmm, nice!" she grinned. "Thank you, boys! Now Farouk, you need to come. How do you want me?"

In very short order, Evelyn was lying on her back as Farouk lifted her up so he could push his cock into her pussy. She was basically upside down, with her shoulders on the lounger and her head and long red hair over the edge. She was looking at Don as she squeezed her left breast and reached down, or, really, up, to play with her clit as Farouk fucked her hard and fast. She was talking steadily, "Baby, he's fucking me so hard! I'm all covered and full of cum... I'm going to come so hard. Your cock is hard... Won't you come for me, baby? Yes, that's it! Come closer. Come on me, baby! Oh fuck, I'm coming again! Oh god!"

Then Farouk and Evelyn were coming together, and Don joined them. He could hold back no longer, and a torrent of hot cum shot out of him to splash over Evelyn's beautiful chest and throat as she cried out with her own climax.

Don fell back on his lounger, grinning broadly at Evelyn, who was smiling and laughing in post-orgasmic bliss. He watched her, as Farouk withdrew and as she fell onto the lounger, and as she played with the cum all over her.

"I needed that," she smiled at him. "It turns me on when you watch me."

"I'm glad," Don laughed. "It really turns me on to watch you."

"Excellent," she laughed. "Okay, I need to get cleaned up."

"And then you have another story to tell."

"Yes, I do," she smiled. "Come on, let's have a swim, first."