All Comments on 'Lords of Eros Ch. 12'

by BradentonLarry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved every bit

Especially the random classical allusions, I loled at the Dante / Hall of the Mountain King bit. I want an Academy story, for those schoolgirl fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm so happy to read more Eros stories, you've really created an amazing universe, and I think your biggest strength is that even when there's tons of sex with people we'll never see again, you make every encounter memorable and unique. I'd love to see more of the world, whatever direction that takes. (Personally, I think a place that causes gender-swaps would be a pretty enjoyable time for these characters lol)

testdrivertestdriverover 3 years ago
Outstanding Series

All of your Eros stories have been great :) I'm very happy to hear that you are not done with them yet , and look forward immensely to whatever you come up with next. The whole series was super sexy - but with a plotline . Very well done sir :)

It would make a fantastic series on HBO :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Side Story Suggestion

I think it would be interesting for a completely new character from a small village in England or Scotland to suddenly awaken in the village outside the vampires' mansion. I think it would be interesting to watch them overcome their social norms and explore their sexuality when presented with all of the crazy diversity that Eros has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I greatly enjoyed the Eros stories, thanks for sharing!

MessagesFriskedMessagesFriskedabout 2 years ago

This has been a very fun and captivating series. Your creative literary skills are amazing.

I just hope there are several more adventures ahead.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Questions and suggestions

Well done, congratulations on producing and completing (for now) a thoroughly enjoyable series!

I have questions that go all the way back to the original series - how were people selected for the Eros sim, and specifically how were Don & Tasha selected together (or did they even exist in the other world before being dropped into Eros - did their “real world” even exist before that?

Why do some people remember and other people don’t when in Eros?

As for future stories, I’d love to see a series where Don and his merry band of ring bearers have to fight off an invasion of a group intent on wrecking Eros. I see a lot of potential there.

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryover 1 year agoAuthor

Texster, there is some kind of algorithm that selects suitable candidates for "transport" to Eros. Both the fact that D&T were selected together and only some people remember their Earthly lives are the result of experiments being run by the Watcher-folks. The question about Earth not existing before blew my mind for a moment, but then I remembered that Pamela's story clearly indicated that Earth came first.

The suggestion is very interesting, and I know I'll keep thinking about it for a while. Right now, I'm working on the first of three transitional stories, which might lead into a series I have in mind, which in turn could lead to something like what you suggest. Very interesting.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Thank you for the explanation!

I appreciate the explanation, I must have missed the connection when I was reading. I’ll definitely be going back for a second read sometime soon, and I look forward to your future stories! Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradentonLarry@BradentonLarry
Outside of various writing projects (I've got three on the deck at the moment), I'm looking for a woman in the Gainesville area who is interested in sharing an open-minded, playful relationship. I lived in Bradenton, FL, for about 20 years before moving on to bigger and better...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES