All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 04'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Please write more! The whole series is really good and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm in love with this story!!

This series is one of the best, i can hardly wait for the next chapter post! Keep up the good work!!!

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Simply maaaaaaarvelous

Your story is just awesome. Very refreshing, new and unique from other non human stories.Excellent writing style. Looking forward to more chapters and more stories from you. After reading this site for years, I was compelled to register today to make you my favorite author. Thank you for a well written story. awesome job.

Stars_And_ScarsStars_And_Scarsalmost 13 years ago

Don't do this to me!

Ok, so I should be revising but PLEASE. This is an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Love it and am about to become very demanding as I need more now.I am an official addict and need more soon please.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 13 years ago
awesome

I have been following this series since it appeared on the site. I will be checking every time to see if you post anything new. Hopefully Aria will live. Maybe next time when you write something else it can involve witches, and succubuses and all that stuff. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the story

Enticing story...rich characters.

Please write more..

P.S: just a side note, in arabic (my native language) when you are addressing a group, it is Kayfa Halukum. Thought you might wanna know since you say you have a passion for languages

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
OMG

Her wings have to be restored. They cannot be separated like this. With that said great story look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

really great story. do keep writing!

musecuesmusecuesalmost 13 years ago
You did it again!

I saw you're going to submit edits but I think this on its own is fantastic! I mean with this kind of story... it's so fresh and the characters are great! You should send it for publishing once you're done. I mean... I tried to imagine what the battle scene would look like but I think if it was a movie it'd be quite epic to watch. Keep writing! More pls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LLLOOOVVVEEE IT A LOOTTT

V3

om007om007almost 13 years ago
oh fuck...

a big problem comes now. Yuki will never make anyone as powerful as she is by just saving them. By saving aria she has not only restore her wings but also restores her power as cardinal and makes equal to her and other cardinals. Intresting twist. Can't wait 4 more.

O

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
How The Hell

did I miss this posting? Okay that's all I have to say because chapter 5 has posted too. Oh yeah 5 stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good!

Thanks for a wonderful story. Only thing is that sometimes there are bits that are just not right but this edited one is better. Still a couple of times when you change to current tense and that seems strange. But better thank you, keep writing.

xo

ghotiisfishghotiisfishalmost 13 years ago
omg!!

The details!!! Ok it's official I LOVE this story so much.

WillowedCabinWillowedCabinalmost 13 years ago
Nothing makes me smile

like a good plot twist. For as much as I bitch, I'm still reading ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

You surprised me. Not only is this one of my favorite types of stories--a couple that starts out hating each other/as enemies--but a plot twist that I didn't see coming. Well if they're to be together, one of them must become like the other, that's obvious, but I wouldn't have guesse she had an innate ability to become an angel already inside her. Keep writing please, this is one of the best stories on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sooo confusing...

clipped? unclipped? You seem to be using the verb "unclipped" when you actually mean "clipped". Either that or I'm totally lost.

St0rMiESt0rMiEabout 10 years ago
I really hope...

This story picks up the pace with action or sex. It's getting really boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous