All Comments on 'Lori'

by YouDidWhut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Sex Talk at Work Makes a Comeback

So glad you restored sex talk to the workplace. Men and women both miss this sort of thing. This story is so hot. You need to write about Phil and Lori having risky sex at work, Phil, Lori, and Tiff having a threesome, etc. It's in your court, buddy. I just made you a favorite, and can't wait to read your other stories.

AxelottoAxelottoover 5 years ago
Nice

Complete, but leaving plenty of room to go on with...

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Hot

I loved this story. Would love for my hubby to arrange something like this with a hot gal...especially with another Lit writer...Brittni4u. 5 Stars.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Yes

Oh, you are such a tease. I find it interesting that you have so easily switched from your earlier stories to quick, fun ones like this. Love your work. Thanks for sharing.

IBme1968IBme1968almost 2 years ago

Omg that was so sexy. I loved the story and as a beginning writer I think I learned something too.

I loved it. I can’t wait to read the next story. You have a new fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouDidWhut@YouDidWhut
1579 Followers
Every god and every demon, every heaven and every hell is inside you. Hey everyone. My 20th story posted today and I wanted to say thanks because it’s been a while since I said thank you for following along. So, thank you. It means more to me than you will ever know. Thank...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lori Ch. 02 Next Part
Lori Series Info

SIMILAR Stories