Lori and Tom Learn to Swing Pt. 03

Story Info
Lori and Tom complete their journeys.
19.1k words
4.49
13.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
111 Followers

This is a stand-alone story, but will be more enjoyable if you read the first two parts.

Chrissy and Tom were standing by Tom's pool, having just returned from a Friday overnight date. They were watching Tom's wife Lori and Chrissy's husband Bob fuck in Tom and Lori's pool. Lori had arranged the date between Chrissy and Tom as a birthday present to Tom, knowing that Tom had the hots for Chrissy, a short Latin beauty, and Chrissy for Tom. Lori and Tom had swapped with all the others in their swinger's group, but she was not attracted to Chrissy's husband, Bob. So, while Tom took Chrissy to a downtown hotel, Lori had invited Randy, Jill and Bob over to Tom and Lori's house. Randy and Jill were the first couple with whom Tom and Lori had swapped. Lori had intended that she would get to fuck Randy and Jill would fuck Bob. Chrissy had bet Tom that Lori would end up fucking Bob.

Lori and Bob were naked in the pool on the steps of the shallow end, although Lori was still wearing her silk collar that had "TOM" embroidered on it. Lori sat in Bob's lap, arms around his neck, kissing him as she slowly rode up and down on his cock. Bob had one hand in between them, rubbing her clit. His other hand was on one of Lori's plump B cup titties, pulling on her nipple. Chrissy laughed and turned to Tom.

"Looks like I won the bet," said Chrissy.

"Yes, it does," said Tom. "But don't say anything until I have a chance to talk to her."

"OK."

Randy was naked in a deck chair getting a blow job from his naked wife, Jill. She had her red, shoulder-length hair tied in a ponytail. Jill got up and walked over to Tom. Randy turned his head toward Tom and Chrissy.

"You two are overdressed for the pool patio," he said.

Tom had made it a rule that the pool area was no clothes only. Chrissy pulled the ruffled shoulders of her white dress off her shoulders, baring her brown upper body. She turned her back to Tom.

"Will you undo me, Tom?"

Tom undid the clasp at the top of Chrissy's butt and pulled the zipper down. She pushed the dress down off her firm ass and muscular legs. She shook her head, tossing her long, dark brown hair behind her back.

Naked now, she sauntered over to Randy's deck chair, her white heels clicking on the concrete. She took off her heels, threw one leg over Randy's torso, stuck one of her firm C cup tits in Randy's face, and grabbed his erect, fat 9 1/2 inches. She placed it at the entrance to her pussy, and sat down on it, taking it all.

"Ohhh, shit, Randy, that feels good."

Meanwhile, Jill unbuckled Tom's slacks and pushed them down as Tom kicked off his shoes and pulled his golf shirt over his head. Now he, too, was naked. Jill put her arms around his neck and kissed him, rubbing her plump titties against Tom's chest. She pulled her 5'4'' frame up

on Tom and wrapped her legs around his back. Tom grabbed her firm ass cheeks, one in each hand. She untied her ponytail and shook her red hair into fullness, then tossed her head sideways to get it out of her eyes. She grabbed Tom's now hard 7 inches, putting the fat head against her dripping pussy. She sank down on it.

"Hi, Tom," she said, as she started humping up and down on his dick. "I've been horny all morning waiting for you to get here. I'm gonna cum on your dick pretty quickly."

In the pool, Lori and Bob broke their kiss. Lori started moving faster.

"Shit, Bob, fuck my pussy! Harder," said Lori.

Now all three women were in a man's lap, riding his cock. This continued for 20 minutes or so. Jill liked fucking Tom, even though his cock was shorter than Randy's, because his dick just reached her cervix. Randy never got his dick all the way into her pussy. Chrissy liked fucking Randy because she was an admitted big cock slut. Lori had previously avoided fucking Bob except at house parties. All three were now bouncing up and down vigorously on hard cock.

"Fuck, Bob, you're making me cum again," said Lori. "Shoot me full of cum." Bob only had a 5 1/2 dick but was known for his skill with it and his big loads of sperm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Randy was known for his endurance, and Chrissy was multi-orgasmic. She had been cumming about every two minutes bouncing on Randy's prodigious member.

"Fuck my cheating pussy, Randy," said Chrissy. She said it loudly so that Bob would hear her. "Fill my married cunt full of bull cum." She knew that Bob had a cuckold streak in him and said it for his benefit. She came again. Then she stopped moving on Randy, soaking on his dick, enjoying the fullness of his big dick in her cum-filled pussy.

Jill bit Tom's neck.

"Shoot your sperm in my sloppy pussy, big boy. I need to feel you spurt in me."

"Oh shit, here it comes, Jill!" Tom's dick spasmed 6 or 8 times as he shot cum into Jill's pussy, which was already full of cum. Jill, who was also multi-orgasmic, began to squeeze his dick as she, too, came. She slowed her humping. Tom lifted her off his cock, carried her over to a deck chair next to Randy and Chrissy and set her down in it. He walked over to their outside bar, reached underneath it where they kept an ice chest with bottles of water and grabbed a couple. He took them over to Jill, sat in a chair next to her, and gave one to her.

Jill opened the bottle and took a long draw of water.

"How was your date?" said Jill.

"Chrissy and I had a great dinner, and a few drinks."

Jill laughed. "No, silly. After dinner."

Tom giggled. "Yes, Jill, we fucked each other silly. I had a great time. I hope to do it again, if Lori will let me."

"What about you, Chrissy?"

"I had a great night, too. I even got double fucked. Tom and the room service guy dp'd me. And the room service guy was hung, too!"

Lori and Bob had come out of the pool holding hands and were now standing with the others.

"I thought you weren't going to fuck Bob," asked Tom.

Lori's face broke into an embarrassed smile. She cast her eyes downward.

"I wasn't," she said. "But Randy wanted to fuck my ass while I was sitting on Bob's cock. And I was cumming soo hard. Then Randy came in my ass and pulled out. Bob kept fucking me. He made me cum and cum and cum. And he poured buckets in me. Cum was coming out of my pussy around his cock. I'll fuck him anytime now, if you'll let me."

"So why did you have me bring Chrissy here instead of taking her home?"

"We decided to have an impromptu party. Everyone is staying for dinner and then we are doing round 4. Is that ok?"

"4?"

"This was round 2," said Lori. "We did round 1 after breakfast. We're going to do round 3 after we all have a drink. Can we, please?"

Tom went to the bar and prepared drinks for everyone. They sat around the pool and talked while they had their drinks. Tom and Jill went for a swim and went to a corner of the pool to make out. When they got back to the group, Tom made a second round of drinks. They drank and talked more. Finally, Lori stood up, finished her drink and put her glass down.

"Everyone want to do Round 3? I think we should go inside. I want to fuck Randy again, if that's alright," she said, looking at Tom and putting her hand out to Randy. Randy took it and they walked to the sliding glass door.

Bob stood up.

"And I want to fuck Jill again," he said, taking her hand and leading her inside.

Tom smiled broadly. Chrissy turned to him, also smiling.

"Looks like we're stuck with each other again," she said with a smirk. They followed the rest inside and up the stairs. Randy and Lori had taken the master bedroom already, and closed the door. Bob and Jill were in one of the guest bedrooms and had done the same. Tom and Chrissy went into the other guest bedroom and closed the door. The six of them fucked privately for about 2 hours, then went back out to the pool, where Tom cooked steaks.

After dinner, they all went back upstairs. They finished the night all in the master bedroom. It was an all-out orgy, with all six exchanging partners readily. The guests all left about 2 in the morning.

After the guests were gone, Lori went over to Tom and put her arms around his neck, kissing him tenderly. Tom took her to bed and made love to her for the longest time, fucking her slowly and tenderly. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * *

The next morning Tom woke up before Lori, went downstairs, fixed breakfast, and served Lori breakfast in bed. Lori was awake when he went back in the bedroom carrying a tray with their breakfasts.

"What's this?" said Lori.

"I wanted to say thank you for the birthday present. Chrissy and I had a wonderful time.'

"Oh, so it's 'Chrissy' now." Before the date Tom had always called Bob's wife Christina.

"Yes, she prefers it."

"How many times did you fuck her?"

Tom laughed. "Pretty much all night. Wasn't I supposed to?"

"Yes, I guess you were. So, tell me about it."

Tom gave her a blow-by-blow account, including how he got the room service guy to dp Chrissy with him.

"Wow!" she said. "You really had a night!"

"Yes, I did. I think Chrissy did, too. Did you know that Bob has a cuckold streak?"

"No. But that explains some things."

"Like what?"

"Well, you know that Randy is a take-charge kind of guy?"

"Yes."

"Bob kinda took orders from him."

"So, tell me about your evening."

"Ok. Bob got here about 7. Randy and Jill and I were already out by the pool naked, per your rule. We all had martinis till about 8:30. Then we went upstairs. Randy fucked me reverse cowgirl while he watched Bob do Jill missionary. Then Randy fucked my ass, ate me out and fucked me doggie. He came in me all three times. You know how I love fucking Randy's big dick, so I don't even know what Jill and Bob were doing.

"Then Bob fucked Jill doggie while Jill and I gave Randy a joint blow job. They made sure that I got Randy's load in my mouth. So now I had Randy's cum in all three holes. We took a break, went downstairs and I made drinks. When we went back upstairs, Jill wanted to watch. Randy said he wanted to fuck my ass and feel another cock in me while he's fucking me. You know how I am with Randy, I said OK. So, he told Bob to lay down on the bed on his back. He told me to mount him. I did. Then he lubed my asshole, pushed me down on Bob and fucked my ass. Bob doesn't have much dick, but he knows how to use it. Randy fucked my ass and Bob fucked my pussy. Right on my G spot. And he rubbed my clitty, sucked one nipple and tweaked the other. I O'd for about ten minutes straight.

"So, then Randy nutted in my ass again and pulled out. Bob kept fucking my pussy, pulling my nips and rubbing my clitty. I had one continuous cum for about 20 minutes. Then he orgasmed. It felt like a gallon of cum in me. I came again when he was shooting in me, he cums like a rifle bullet and kept pumping me full. So, the rest of the night if I wanted a big cock, Randy fucked me. If I wanted to cum for minutes at a time, Bob fucked me. That's alright, isn't it?"

"Yes. It's ok. So, what about this morning?"

"Well, I woke up with my hand on Randy's big dick. He had morning wood, so I blew him. Then I got up and made breakfast out on the pool patio. Then we did round one, with me fucking Randy yet again. He fucked all three of my holes. Jill fucked Bob.

"Then we all had bloody marys. Randy said, 'Let's have Chrissy and Tom come here and we can continue the party.' So I texted you. Then we started again. Round 2. And I wanted to fuck Bob again. I was fucking him when you guys came in. I hope you don't mind."

Tom sat silently for a minute. Then he spoke.

"I don't mind, but there is one complication. Lori, you know how after we swapped with Randy and Jill that first time that we found out about your submissive streak?

"Yeah. And?"

"Do you want to explore that?"

"I don't know. I think so. Why do you ask?"

"Well, we both know that I'm no good as a dom. And everyone in our group knows that, too."

"Yes. So?"

Tom looked at her sheepishly, much as she had looked at him when he asked her about fucking Bob.

"Well, I made this bet with Chrissy that you wouldn't fuck Bob. She was sure that with Randy here, you would."

"What did you bet?"

"That I would give control over you to Randy for a weekend. But I'll renege on the bet if you don't want to do it. Do you want to explore your sub side?"

"I'm not sure. When I was under Randy's control, I was soo turned on. But I'm a little afraid. I don't really know what is involved."

"Let me talk to Randy and find out."

* * * *

Monday morning at work, Tom called Jill at her office.

"Hi, Jill. This is Tom. Lori and I have been talking about whether she wants to explore her submissive side. I can't really do it; it doesn't suit my personality. We were thinking maybe I could hand control over her to Randy for a weekend."

There was a long pause on the other end.

"One of Randy's ex's and one of his old girlfriends were his subs. So, he knows his way around. And I know he loves being with Lori, so he will probably be willing. But I think we need a sit-down with the four of us. I assume you and I would be together during that time?"

"Well, yes, if everyone agrees. I think that is the only way it would work."

"Ok. I'll talk to Randy and tell him what you are thinking about. Then we can come over to your house Sunday afternoon and we can all discuss it."

"OK, Jill. Why don't you and Randy come over for a swap on Saturday night and then discuss it on Sunday."

"Sounds like fun. I'll talk to Randy."

Sunday morning Jill and Randy were sitting around Tom's pool naked while Tom cooked breakfast on the poolside grill. Lori, who was naked except for her silk collar, was sitting with them. The four of them had an enjoyable Saturday night.

When the Sullivan's had arrived, Lori had taken Randy to the master bedroom for some private time, wearing her collar with Tom's name on it, of course.

Tom had taken Jill to the larger of their spare bedrooms for the same. Lori loved fucking Randy's big dick and Jill loved fucking Tom's slightly smaller one. So, while Randy was fucking all of Lori's holes, Tom was fucking Jill's pussy in every position either of them could remember. After two hours, Jill and Tom joined Randy and Lori in the master. The four of them fucked for three more hours, trading partners often, until they all collapsed in a slippery, sex-smelling pile of flesh and slept.

Tom finishing cooking and brought a heaping serving plate of scrambled eggs and bacon to the glass table next to the pool where the others were sitting. They each scooped up what they wanted into the plates already set at the table. Tom and Lori were each nursing bloody marys and Randy and Jill were drinking screwdrivers.

After they finished, Lori began cleaning the table of plates and Tom spoke.

"Randy, as I told you, Lori wants to explore her submissive side. Tell me about your experience with it."

"My second wife was a sub. When we were talking about getting married, she said she couldn't do it unless I was her master. She hadn't really let me know she was a sub before that, but she made it clear that if I could not be her master, she would marry me only if she could find one to be with in addition to me.

"That's not really my style. She was still on good terms with her ex. In fact, she told me she still went over to him on occasion so he could collar her. So, I called him. He taught me how to be a Dom. I was her Dom throughout our marriage. After we got divorced, the woman I was dating had sub tendencies. I explored them. Then I talked to her about it. Then I trained her. She was my sub for about 3 years.

"She wanted to take the relationship to levels where I was not willing to go, so we discussed it. We belonged to a group that got together for D/s nights. That's Domination/submission in that lifestyle. She was taken with one guy there. He was more extreme than I. So, I talked to him. He already had two full-time subs, but he said he was willing to take one more. I'm sure the fact that my girlfriend was a long legged hotty with big, firm tits probably did not hurt. He was as taken with my gf as I had been when I first met her. So, the next time our group met, I took off her collar and gave her to him. He collared her and I left. I never saw or heard from either of them again.

"When I met Jill, I broached the subject to her. Once. She told me to get fucked, she wasn't going there. I was totally smitten with her, so I swallowed my ego and abandoned that idea. So that was it until we met you two."

"You weren't into it, Jill?" said Tom.

"I'm a trial lawyer, Tom. First, I have a dominant personality, not a submissive one. Secondly, I have to be dominant to survive professionally. I did not want to divert any energy to submitting."

"Anyway," Randy continued, "a Dom/sub relationship is not what most people think it is. Fake doms think it is all about the Doms and getting the submissives to serve them. In reality, it is more about the energy that flows between the two people, more than the Dom having power over the sub. One person can be a leader and a guide. That is what I did with Lori our first time together. The Dom also usually acts as an enforcer and protector, dedicated to keeping the sub safe. The sub, who willingly submits to the power over her, can be a pleaser, a brat, or a

tester. She can be the Dom's baby girl, maybe even his servant. Or she can be a total slave, existing only to do the Dom's will.

"But it is a relationship dynamic. And you should be aware that a special bond is created between the two. They have to have very open communication with each other. Communication and trust are the key. The sub must communicate how far the sub is willing to go. In a way, they have equal power, because the sub can terminate the relationship. Typically, the relationship evolves over time as the Dom and sub each discover what they like and communicate that."

"Well, shit, Randy," said Tom. "You created a bond with Lori that first night. That can't be undone."

"You are right about that, Tom. But if we do this, the bond between Lori and me will evolve and intensify. I don't see any way to avoid it. The bond can be more intense than the love between a husband and wife. And the bond will still be there if we terminate the relationship. That is why I totally walked away from my sub when I gave her away.

"In a true Domination/submissive relationship, there are different levels. For example, the most common one is D/s for the bedroom and vanilla for everyday life. At the other end is complete power exchange, where the submissive becomes an actual slave. And there is everything in between. It's whatever the two can agree on.

"I am sure that there are many ways to do this, and that other Doms may disagree with my approach, but if we do this, the first thing I will do is sit down with Lori to talk. I will give her a safe word that only she and I know. I will discuss with her what she wants and what her limits are. I will promise to protect her and to relinquish all control if she says her safe word. I will even put it in writing if she wants."

"I want to do it! Is it OK, Tom?" said Lori.

"Slow down." said Randy. "I haven't finished. There are other things. Once you give me power, there is no longer "No means no." You must use the safe word. If you don't use the safe word, I keep going.

"And more importantly, I haven't told you about the riskiest part, yet. I cannot do it in a weekend. I need at least a week. Maybe more."

Both Tom and Lori were silent.

"I see what you mean about the bond," said Tom. "What will happen when you give her back to me?"

"That really depends on the bond between you two. You need to talk about it more before deciding,"

"And what about our agreement that you won't dominate Lori if she is wearing my collar?"

"I'll abide by that. But she will want you to give her back to me."

Arpea
Arpea
111 Followers