Lori and Tom Learn to Swing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori, go and get another martini and then go and flirt with the men here, unless their wives get jealous. I don't think anyone will. But don't approach the three young guys. OK?"

"Yes, sir."

Lori went to the bar and got another martini. Then she circulated among the couples, chatting with both the men and the women. After about half an hour, she went to the bar and got her third and last martini. She again began to circulate among the guests. When she was almost finished with her martini, she heard Randy's voice.

"LORI!"

She looked over at him. He did the gesture to remove her clothes. She set the martini down, unzipped her skirt, pushed it to the floor, and stepped out of it. Then, much as she had done that afternoon for Jerry, she pulled the white cotton top over her head, standing in the ball room naked except for her heels. She thrust her tits out.

"INSPECT!"

Lori immediately turned to Randy, spread her legs wide, put her hands behind her head with her elbows pointed at the ceiling, and thrust her tits out even more.

"Everyone," Randy announced to the room, "Lori is my sub. She will be available for anyone's pleasure in the room to the left of the ball room entrance for the next few hours."

By this time most of the people had gathered around Randy, so that Lori was facing the crowd.

"PRESENT!"

Lori lay on the ball room floor, spread her legs as wide as they would go, pointed her feet, thrust her tits up and pointed her pussy at Randy. Lori was amazed at how turned on it made her to show off her wet pussy to all these people. She lay there for what felt like an eternity but was probably only a couple of minutes.

"WAIT!"

Lori got up and knelt, with her hands behind her and her head raised, gazing at Randy. Then he pointed at two men. It was two of the young guys. She immediately stood up, went over to the closest one, high heels clicking on the hardwood floor, tits flopping up and down and grabbed his hand. Then she went over to the other and grabbed his hand. She led both men out of the ball room and into the bedroom.

When she got in the bedroom, she lay on the bed in the ass position, clearly presenting her ass and pussy to the two men. She had never pulled a train before, and she was dripping wet with anticipation, not knowing exactly what to expect.

The two men quickly disrobed. One got on the bed behind her, slapped his 8-inch dick on her ass cheek, rubbed the head up and down her slit and then entered her pussy. He began fucking her with long, fast strokes. The other man knelt in front of her face and pulled her shoulders up, so she was on all fours. He presented his cock to her, also eight inches, and she put her lips on the head, licked all around it, and then pushed her mouth down, deep throating it.

The man in her pussy fucked her for about 10 minutes. Lori was enjoying it, pushing her pussy back onto the big cock. The man slapped her ass cheek with his hand as he dumped a big load of cum in her. Lori had orgasmed 3 times in those 10 minutes. He withdrew his cock, walked around to her head and tapped the other man on his shoulder. The other man went around behind her, pushed his cock into her pussy and began humping her. The first man presented his cock to her face for her to clean. She obliged him.

After another 10 minutes of being fucked, and two more O's, and after the first guy had cum again in her mouth, the second guy came in her pussy. He pulled out and came around in front of her so she could clean his cock, too. She did so. The two men picked up their clothes, and walked out of the room, naked.

5 minutes later Randy walked in. He put her collar back on her.

"I don't want anyone getting any ideas, my pet. Did my sub get fucked by the two young guys?"

"Yes, Master. This cum slut got fucked twice and took one load in her unworthy mouth."

"Did my cum slut cum, baby doll?"

"Yes, Master. This happy sub came several times."

"Master is proud of his sub. Pet got the party started. Most of the people are naked now. My pet can expect a steady stream of men to come in here and cum in all her holes and on her. My sub is to fuck anyone that comes into this room and have them leave with a smile on his or her face. Does my cum slut understand and agree?"

"Yes, Master."

Randy left. 5 minutes later another man walked in, naked. He had about a 5-inch dick, sticking straight up.

"Lay on your back, please."

"Yes, sir."

The man fucked Lori missionary. He lasted about ten minutes before shooting his cum in Lori's now gooey pussy. She enjoyed the fucking, but did not cum. After he came, he got off her, wiped his wet dick on her stomach, and left. 5 minutes later another naked man walked in.

Over the next six hours, many men came in and fucked her, including Jerry. Some, she realized, had come in more than once. They fucked her ass, her pussy and her mouth, always leaving her with more loads of cum. Lori had many orgasms. Most of the men came in singly, but on several occasions two or three men came in together. She got double and triple penetrated on these occasions and was in a constant state of orgasm.

The two young men came in again together along with the third young guy. They made her airtight. The one who had not accompanied her the first time had the biggest dick of the night, 12 inches, and he made Lori cum continually while she rode his dick and had her ass and mouth fucked by the other two.

Twice naked women came in. One was the blonde she had seen with Jerry. Both were about ten years older than Lori but were very attractive, having full tits, long, trim legs and firm asses. One only wanted to eat cum out of her pussy, but the one who was with Jerry wanted to 69. She obliged both, and both of them made her cum with their tongues on her clitty.

Finally, Randy walked back in. He was dressed and was carrying Lori's skirt and top and a towel.

"Master's sub made Master very proud tonight," said Randy as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "The party is over. It's about 11:30. Did sub enjoy being the party favor?"

"This sub was a cum dump, Master. This sub had many orgasms. This sub enjoyed it."

Randy took her collar off. "Good, good. Here is a towel. Master wants baby doll to shower. There is soap and shampoo in the shower. Then Master will take his pet home. Pet may be vanilla the rest of the night."

"Thank you, sir."

Randy sat on the bed while Lori showered and dressed. The two of them walked out of the bedroom past the ball room. The doors were opened, but it was dark and empty, except for a cleaning crew. Randy and Lori went to the car and drove home. Lori slept during the ride. They got home, and Lori took her clothes off as soon as the front door closed, hanging them on the hooks by the door, as the house rules required. She also took off her heels, sat down and rubbed her feet.

"My pet may sleep in tomorrow."

"This tired slut thanks you, Master."

* * * *

Randy got Lori up about 11 the next day. Lori called Tom for their daily phone call. Tom and Jill were still in the hotel downtown, fucking again. Tom told Lori to call back in 10 minutes and finished fucking Jill before Lori called back. Jill called Randy as soon as Tom was talking to Lori. The daily phone call took longer than usual, as both couples had out-of- the-ordinary nights on Tuesday.

After the phone call, Randy took Lori into the living room.

"Sub, face away from me and bend."

Lori had not done this position since she had been disciplined for cumming without permission, but she remembered it. She turned away from Randy, bent over double, locked her knees and grabbed her ankles. She wondered what she had done wrong.

"When Master and sub first got to Jerry's yesterday, Master told sub to take her clothes off. She hesitated and must be punished for that."

Randy raised his hand and slapped her right ass cheek hard, making a loud pop. He raised his hand and repeated it. Lori's right ass cheek turned red, and tears formed in Lori's eyes.

"Also at Jerry's, sub referred to her master and herself as "we." Sub is not permitted to use the first person. She must be punished for that, also."

Randy raised his hand again, and slapped her left ass cheek twice, with the same results.

"Does Master's sub have anything to say for herself?"

Lori thought for a moment.

"This unworthy sub was careless. This unworthy sub will follow the rules from now on. This unworthy sub thanks her master for correcting her behavior."

Randy rubbed Lori's ass cheeks tenderly and affectionately, rubbing the redness out, and kissing it gently. He rubbed Lori's clit, causing her pussy to moisten.

"Master's pet also made daddy proud yesterday. Sub called Master 'sir' when she was vanilla, without being told. Sub followed Master's orders without question in front of a crowd of people. Sub submitted to a gang bang without using her safe word. Master wants pet to come to the bedroom and make love to master."

Randy took Lori to the bedroom, and they fucked tenderly, missionary style, for an hour. Then Randy fucked her ass doggy style, the way Lori liked it. They lay entwined in each other's arms as they slept for a couple of hours. Randy got up, but left Lori sleeping.

* * * *

Randy woke Lori up in mid-afternoon.

"Wake up, my pet. Master is having a cocktail party tonight."

"May this sub ask a question?"

"Yes, pet, you may."

"This sub wants to know who the Master's guests will be. This sub wants to know if she knows them."

"It's a surprise, my pet."

"Is this sub going to make drinks?"

"No, one of the guests will do that."

"Does master have special instructions for this obedient sub?"

"Yes, my pet. Master is going to do it the way he did last night. As soon as the first guests get here, sub will be vanilla and will be free to interact with the guests, although sub will still be wearing Master's collar. As soon as Master gives sub a command, sub will immediately be subservient again. Does pet understand and agree?"

"Yes, Master."

Lori fixed them a light meal, and then fucked Randy, both at his command. At about 5, Randy commanded her to get ready. She showered and went to the spare bedroom downstairs, where Randy had again laid out an outfit for her.

The shoes were 4-inch yellow sandals with yellow leather strips that wrapped around her ankles and several inches up her calves, Roman style. She put them on first.

The dress was a saffron yellow chiffon maxi dress that went clear to the floor. She had to step into it. As she pulled it up, she saw that there was a slit on the left leg that went from the floor to above her pelvis, exposing all her tan, toned left leg. The waist was cinched just above her navel. The dress was held up by chiffon straps that went over her shoulders and down to the top of her ass cheeks, leaving her back bare. In the front, the straps plunged in a v clear to the waist, leaving the tops and sides of her breasts visible.

The yellow of the dress and her blond hair contrasted with her all-over tan to make her look extremely sexy. When she walked, the slit and the 4-inch heels highlighted her long, shapely left leg and exposed her pelvic crease. Lori loved the dress and the way it made her look.

She walked into the living room where Randy was seated on the couch and cocked her hip with her bare left leg extended.

"May this sub speak, Master?"

"Yes, my sweet."

"This unworthy sub appreciates that her master has made her look so sexy. Does Master like the way his sub looks in this dress?"

"My pet looks like a milf that any man would want to fuck in that dress. Master has never had a sub who learned so quickly and obeyed so resolutely. My sub is worthy of this dress."

"Master, this sub is humbled. Will this cum slut be required to fuck Master's guests tonight?"

"Some of them, my pet. OK, Master is going to collar my sub," said Randy as he put her collar back on. "Remember, collar or no collar, sub can be vanilla when guests get here until Master gives her an order."

"Yes, Master, this sub remembers."

Promptly at 6 o'clock two cars pulled up. When they came to the door, Lori realized who they were. It was her husband Tom, Randy's wife Jill and Bob and Chrissy, from their swing group. It was fucking Bob that got Tom to give Lori to Randy for sub training.

As they came into the living room, Randy spoke.

"Lori, you may greet your husband."

"Thank you, sir." She walked over to Tom, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply as she rubbed her pussy on his member and pressed her tits into his chest. "Hi, honey. I miss you but I've had a fabulous week."

"Jill and I have had a good week, too. But no gang bang."

"I might want to do that again. Can I?"

"Maybe. We'll talk about it. I promised Randy I'd fix drinks tonight. You need to say hi to Bob."

"Lori, you need to go give Bob a kiss hello," said Randy.

"Yes, sir."

Lori went to put her arms around Bob's neck and rub her pussy on his dick as Tom went to fix drinks. Then they all sat around the living room, chatting and drinking martinis, much as they would at a house party. Tom was enjoying being around Lori again, but Jill felt like a stranger in her own house.

After an hour or so, Randy stood up. "SUB!" he said.

Lori immediately turned her attention to him.

"Yes, Master?"

Randy put his elbow to the side and gestured for Lori to rise. Lori immediately stood up. Randy twirled his index finger in the air. Lori pushed the straps of the dress over her shoulders, pushed the cups over her breasts, and pushed the dress over her ass to the floor. She stepped out of it and picked it up, placing it on the sofa. She stood before them now in only her strappy high heeled sandals.

"Inspect!"

Lori turned to face Randy, spread her legs wide, locked her knees, and put her hands behind her head, pointing her elbows at the ceiling. She stood straight but bowed her back to push her tits out.

She stood there for two minutes, looking delectable.

"Present!"

Lori laid down on the carpeted floor, spread her legs, pointed her toes and presented her pussy. Randy had her hold that position for another two minutes.

"Rise."

Lori stood up. Randy pointed at the floor and she assumed the wait position with her head raised toward Randy. The four others in the room were all dumbfounded by the performance.

Randy went over to Lori, dropped his pants and thwacked her cheek with his prodigious member.

"Suck it."

Lori put her mouth on his cock head and proceeded to please Randy with her mouth, leaving her hands behind her back.

"Enough," said Randy. Lori immediately took her mouth off his cock and elevated her head to look at Randy's eyes again.

"Rise and turn your back to us."

Lori obeyed.

"Ass."

Lori obeyed. Both Tom and Bob got hard at the way Lori was showing her ass and pussy.

Randy walked up behind Lori's upturned ass and rammed his dick into her pussy, fucking her for about two minutes. Then he rammed it in her asshole and fucked her for another two minutes. Then he withdrew. He went to the sofa and sat down.

"Rise and wait."

Lori stood up and then knelt in the wait position, looking at Randy. He was motionless for a couple of minutes. Then Randy pointed at Bob. Lori stood up, walked over to Bob, and took his hand. She pulled him to standing and led him to the spare bedroom down the hall. They went in. Soon the four in the living room could hear the sounds of Lori and Bob fucking.

"Tom," said Randy, "I'm supposed to have Lori until Saturday morning. But I can't teach her anything more. As you just saw. she learned quickly. If I keep her longer, I'll just be strengthening the Dom/sub bond, not teaching her anything new."

Randy reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a collar, identical to the one that Lori was wearing, except the gold letters read "TOM."

"Here, Tom. As soon as Lori is done fucking Bob, I'm going to fuck Lori once more as Dom and then I'm going to give her back to you and reclaim my wife. Let's all go to the master bedroom so Chrissy can sit on my dick while you fuck her ass."

The four went to the master bedroom and disrobed. Randy laid down on his back. Jill sucked his cock until he was hard. Chrissy sucked Tom's dick. Then Chrissy sat on Randy's cock, and laid forward on his chest, rubbing her fat nipples on it. Tom got behind her, lubed them both up, gripped her hips and put his hard cock at the entrance to her asshole. He pushed. His seven inches went almost all the way in on the first thrust.

Chrissy loved being double fucked and began to move her hips up and down, rubbing first her pussy and then her asshole onto a big dick. Tom and Randy matched her rhythm, and soon she was screaming with delight as she started to orgasm.

"Shit, shit, shit," Chrissy shouted. "Fuck my slutty holes. I love cheating on my husband."

She was shouting so that Bill could hear her in the next room and know she was being double fucked. Her tiny body could take massive dicks. Her orgasms were soon coming one after the other. Randy and Tom kept fucking her until both shot cum into the hole they were fucking. Then Tom fucked Jill.

An hour later, they were all sitting on the couch when Bob and Lori came out of the spare bedroom.

"Ass!"

Lori immediately got on her knees on the floor with her legs spread wide. She had her forehead and chin on the floor. Her elbows were next to her chin and her forearms in front of her face with her palms down on the floor. Randy walked behind her and put his cock, now hard again, at the entrance to her pussy. It was full of Bob's cum, so it went in easily. Randy fucked her this way for a couple of minutes, getting his dick wet with her and Bob's cum.

Randy put his dick at the entrance to her asshole and pushed it in. It went in surprisingly easy, because her ass was also full of Bob's cum. He fucked her ass with slow and steady strokes for twenty minutes. She came several times. He filled her bowels with his cum, adding it to that which Bob had deposited. Then he pulled out.

"Wait!"

Lori assumed the position. Randy presented his slimy cock to her. She proceeded to clean it with her mouth and tongue.

"Make it hard again."

Lori proceeded to suck Randy's cock, all the time with her hands behind her back. Randy got hard again and withdrew.

"Ass!"

She again assumed the position. He placed the head of his big dick at the entrance to her pussy. He pushed it in. Her pussy, already full of cum from fucking Bob, offered no resistance. He buried his dick until his balls slapped her clit. He tried to rub her G spot as he withdrew its length. She moaned.

"Master, can I speak?"

"Yes, my sweet."

"This horny slut loves Master's big cock in her pussy. This horny slut cums a lot on Master's big dick."

"Master loves fucking sub's sweet pussy full of other men's cum."

"Whatever pleases Master."

Randy began to fuck Lori with long, slow strokes. She began to moan continually. After ten minutes, he sped up his strokes. He began to fuck her faster. She was cumming, not continually, but a lot. Her leg muscles would tense up, as would her face, and she would let out a high pierced sound. After another ten minutes, Randy's dick began to swell.

"Master's gonna cum in his pet."

"Please, Master, fill this humble cum dump with all your sperm. Cum in this slut's pussy. Don't waste it on another hole."

"Shit, pet, Master is going to fill his sub with more cum!"

With that, Randy shoved his 9 1/2 inch dick as far as he could into Lori and held it as he spurted his cum right at her cervix. Lori started to cum again and thrust her hips hard against Randy's dick. The two relaxed and lay joined at the genitals for several minutes after. Lori's legs and back were beginning to tire from the position they were in, but she did not complain. Finally, Randy pulled back from Lori, his cock coming out of her pussy with a flop. Cum ran down the inside of her thigh.