Lori and Tom Learn to Swing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill began to hum on Jeremy's cock. Russ continued running his tongue down Jill's ass until he reached her pussy. He licked her clit, then ran it down to her slit, sticking his tongue in there. Jill was still humming on Jeremy's cock. Tom was watching and stroking his meat.

Russ put two fingers in Jill's wet pussy. He took them out and put them in his mouth.

"Oh, Jill, you taste so good.

He put his fingers back in her pussy and stroked her g spot. Then he removed them and smeared the juice all over Jill's asshole. He slapped her butt with his cock again. Then he put the huge head against her entrance and pushed. As he entered her doggie-style, Jill started to cum for the first time and pulled back from Jeremy's erection.

"Shit, Russ, fuck my pussy with that big dick.'

Russ fucked her for about ten minutes. Jill came twice more. Russ was getting close.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

"Fill my pussy with your baby batter, you big stud. Fuck my hole."

Russ gripped the top of Jill's hips and pulled her onto his cock, holding her there as he began to shoot his load into her pussy. Jill felt every spurt and started to cum again. Then she fell to the bed, and Russ laid on her back. They stayed that way for five minutes.

Jill pushed Russ off her and rolled over on her back, sticking her green high heels in the air as she spread her legs and again crooked her finger at Jeremy.

"Your turn," she said. Jeremy immediately went to her, mounted her and began fucking her with his 7 inches. She was bucking furiously beneath him and began to cum again. Jeremy, who was still erect from her hummer, only lasted about 5 minutes until he blasted a load into her sloppy pussy. They lay entwined for a few minutes.

Jill pushed him off her, went to the room refrigerator and got a bottle of water. She went over to Tom, sitting in the chair, and, facing him, sat on his dick. She bounced up and down on him until he came in her pussy, cumming twice more in the process. Then she lay on the bed and took another long drink. After a few minutes she spoke.

"I have cum from three men in my pussy. That makes this a gang bang. Let's do round two now. After that it'll still be early enough to go back to the bar and have a drink, and then back here for more fucking. Russ, lay on the bed on your back."

Russ did as he was told. She put her mouth on his cock, cleaning their combined fluids and getting him erect again quickly.

"I love fucking young guys. They always get a new hard-on quickly," she said as she threw one leg over his torso and sunk down on his cock. "Come here, Jeremy, let me clean your cock."

Jeremy came over and Jill licked and sucked his cock until he was hard.

"Jeremy, go to the desk and get the tube of lube from my clutch. Then slather it on your dick and in my asshole."

Jeremy did it. Jill then lay down on Russ's chest, rubbing her titties on his chest while fucking his big cock. She stopped for a minute.

"Now fuck my ass while Russ fucks my pussy."

Jeremy placed his cock at her anal opening and pushed. Her asshole immediately swallowed the head of his dick. He pushed until the whole seven inches was embedded in her bowels. Then Jill began to move her pelvis up and down, taking Russ's cock deep in her pussy on the down stroke and Jeremy's deep in her ass on the upstroke.

"Tom, come over here in front of me and make me a three-hole slut."

Tom came over and stuck his dick in her mouth. She deep throated him as she kept fucking Russ and Jeremy. Russ and Jeremy soon got into a rhythm that matched Jill's, and she began to hum, interspersed with verbal moans, on Tom's dick.

With her holes all filled with manhood, Jill was cumming continuously. Tom was the first to cum, filling her mouth. She opened it to show Tom, then swallowed the load and licked her lips. Jeremy came in her ass and fell back onto the bed. Russ continued to fuck her for another five minutes before spewing the fourth load of the night into her pussy.

True to her word, Jill had them take her to the bar for drinks after they had rested. Then they returned to the room and fucked for another two hours before Jeremy and Russ left. They were still in the room, fucking, when Lori called Tom the next morning.

* * * *

Randy and Lori had stayed home Sunday. Randy had gotten her used to taking commands and she practiced the various positions of submission. She also got used to fucking Randy on command, although she had trouble waiting for Randy to give her permission to cum. She was disciplined three times for this.

They had gone grocery shopping on Monday, so that Lori could get used to going vanilla when they were out of the house without the collar. It was very much like what she was used to in public, except she was not allowed to wear underwear.

On Tuesday morning, Lori had gotten up first and made breakfast, as she had been ordered to do. Early in the afternoon, Randy summoned her.

"Pet, Master is going to do something different today. Master is taking his sub out in public with a collar."

"Yes, Master"

"When pet is in public, she is to look straight ahead unless Master tells her to look at something or someone. If Master speaks to his sub, she is to turn her head to Master, speak if commanded and return her gaze to straight ahead when the conversation is done. Sub is to walk on Master's right side, two steps behind Master. If someone speaks to sub, she is to ask Master's permission before replying. Does sub agree?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now go to the spare bedroom down the hall and put on the clothes Master has laid out."

"Yes, Master."

Lori went to the bedroom. Russ had laid out a white skater dress, a matching cotton top with 1-inch straps going over the shoulders instead of sleeves, and 4-inch white suede high heels. There was no bra, panties or hose. She stepped into the skirt and pulled up the side zipper. Lori was sure that the zipper was on the side to make it easier for her to take it off.

She pulled on the cotton top. It fit her like a glove, clearly outlining her firm, plump B cup breasts. The shoulder straps and the arm holes barely covered her breasts. She tucked it into the waist of the skirt. Then she put on the heels.

Lori looked at herself in the full-length mirror behind the door. The 4-inch heels on her 5'9 body put her over six feet. With her blond hair and tanned skin, the white outfit made her look spectacular.

"Master will be proud," she thought.

Lori strutted out to the living room.

"Master, may this sub speak?"

"Yes, pet."

"Does this horny slut look nice for her master?"

Russ smiled to himself. Lori had taken to being a sub like a duck to water. And she had been careful to follow all the rules to avoid being punished, except she couldn't stop herself from cumming when he fucked her. But he thought today he would find a way to discipline her more. She needed to learn more about punishment.

"Yes, my pet looks good enough to fuck. Would my babydoll like to be fucked today?"

"This slutty sub would love for master to fuck her today."

"We'll see what we can arrange. Now come here so sub can be collared."

Lori and Randy went to Randy's car, a two-year-old grey Mercedes sedan. Lori went around and opened the door for Randy, then went around and got in the passenger side. She looked straight ahead.

They drove for about 40 minutes, during which Randy gave Lori permission to speak freely so they could chat. They pulled into a long drive and up to a big, older house. There was a parking area off to one side. They pulled in there.

"We're here, my pet. Free chat is over."

"Yes, Master"

"Help me out."

"Yes, Master." Lori got out of the car, walked around to the driver side and opened Randy's door. Randy got out, reached into his sport coat pocket and fished out the silver leash. It was about six feet long. He clipped it on the ring on the front of Lori's collar.

"Follow about two steps behind me. Stop when Master stops."

"Yes, Master."

Randy and Lori went up the stairs to a huge oak door. Randy rang the doorbell. A man dressed in a business suit answered it. He had grey hair, but a handsome face. He was about 6 feet tall but looked very fit.

"Hi, Randy. You are early."

"Hi, Jerry. I came early because I wanted you to meet my new sub in training. Jerry, this is Lori. Say hello, Lori.

"This sub is pleased to meet you, sir."

"Well, I am pleased to meet you, too. How long have you been in training?"

Lori turned to Randy. "Master, may this sub speak to Jerry?"

"Pet, you may speak to Jerry whenever he speaks to you. This is his house."

Lori turned back to Jerry.

"This sub has been in training since Saturday morning, Jerry."

"Saturday morning? That's amazing, Randy, I would have guessed more like a month."

"She's pretty smart. She caught on quickly. Can we go to your study? I want to show you something."

"Sure, follow me."

Jerry led Randy and Lori through the house. The house was old, but very much up to date. The floors were all covered with plush carpet. The walls had some sort of cloth covering. The furniture was obviously expensive.

They walked through a tall oak door into the study. The room was large, with a ten-foot ceiling. The floors were dark oak. Two walls were covered with floor to ceiling bookshelves and most were full of books. The other two walls were covered with dark walnut paneling. There was a big walnut desk, with a plush office chair, on one wall. There were four oak armchairs, all heavily padded, and a plush leather sofa with a walnut coffee table. There was a walnut door next to the desk. The room looked like a hotel sitting room.

As they entered, Randy gestured for Lori to wait. She immediately assumed the position. Randy took the leash off her collar and closed the door. He sat in one of the chairs.

"Jerry, we've known each other for a long time. You've always been there to lend me a hand when I needed help. So, I feel I owe you in ways that I can never repay."

Randy turned and gestured for Lori to rise. She did so. He twirled his index finger in the air. She looked at him quizzically. He did it again. She unzipped her skirt, pushed it to the floor, and stepped out of it. Then she grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head. She stood there in only her heels.

"Kneel!"

Lori assumed the kneel position, ass on her heels, back straight, hands crossed behind her and eyes downcast.

"Pet, you may speak in the kneel position."

"Are we going to be here long, master?"

"Is she allowed to do that?" said Jerry.

"No, but I'll deal with it tomorrow. What do you think of her?"

"She's gorgeous."

"Inspect!"

Lori stood up, faced Randy, spread her legs wide, locked her knees, put her hands behind her head and thrust her chest out.

"Very good, my pet."

"Can I touch her?"

"Yes, Jerry."

Jerry walked over to Lori. Her nipples were hard. Jerry reached out, cupped one of her breasts and thumbed the nipple. Lori suppressed a moan. Jerry felt her vagina. It was very wet.

"This one's a keeper, Randy. She beautiful, tall, obedient and horny as fuck."

"I agree, Jerry. But I only have her for training. I have to return her to her husband on Saturday morning. I hope I get to borrow her again from time to time. Would you like to try her out?"

"Open that door over there," said Jerry, pointing to the door next to the desk.

Randy opened it. The room was like a small hotel room, with a chest of drawers, a coat rack, a twin bed and a shower.

"Sub, get on the bed and present."

Lori got up, lay down on the bed and assumed the position, thrusting her pussy up and towards Jerry. She was pretty sure now that Randy was going to have Jerry fuck her. She was already near cumming even without being touched. Jerry walked over to the bed and began rubbing her tummy, then her clitty.

"My pet, I'm giving you to Jerry to fuck. As soon as the door is closed, you are free to do whatever comes naturally unless Jerry commands you differently. You may cum as often as you can. I'll be back in 90 minutes."

Randy closed the bedroom door, walked out of the house and drove away.

Lori got up on her knees on the bed and gestured for Jerry to come to her. Jerry removed his suit coat, shirt and tie. His chest was muscular but covered with grey hair. Lori unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. They fell to the floor. Jerry was not wearing underwear. His pubic hair was also grey. He was sporting an 8-inch erection that was as big around as her wrist.

"Ohmygod, do all the men in this scene have big dicks?" She wondered.

She started to give him a blowjob.

"No, Lori, I want to fuck your pussy first."

Lori laid back on the bed. Jerry put his head between her legs and licked her wet pussy. He sucked her clit into his mouth, rolling his tongue underneath it. He blew on it. Lori began to cum. Jerry took his big dick and thumped it on her clit. Then he ran it up and down her slit, getting it wet. He plunged it into her pussy.

Lori came again. Jerry began to fuck her hard. As he did so, he pulled on her nipples. She was cumming about every two minutes. They kept at it for a good 20 minutes.

"I'm gonna cum, Lori, where do you want it?"

"This sub wants Jerry to slime her slutty pussy."

"Fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Jerry began spurting in her pussy. Lori gripped his ass and held his cock in her. After he stopped spurting, Lori pushed him over on his back and licked their juices off his dick. Then she began sucking his dick in earnest, taking his big balls in her mouth and tonguing his asshole. In another 20 minutes he was cumming again, only this time down her throat. Lori fellated him hard again, and he fucked her asshole as a finale.

When Randy arrived back, Lori and Jerry were dressed again and in the entry way to the home. Jerry was sitting in a chair, nursing a martini. Lori was in the wait position, facing the door.

"Thank you, Randy," said Jerry. "Your sub is one fine piece of ass."

"You're welcome, Jerry. Did pet enjoy herself?"

"This sub came many times, master."

"Did Jerry get pleased?"

"This sub has master's friend's cum in all her slutty holes."

"Well done, my pet, well done. We're here at Jerry's house for a party tonight. Does my pet want to go to a party?"

"This sub will do whatever Master wants."

"Master wants his pet to BE the party."

"This sub does not understand, Sir."

"There is a party in the ballroom this evening. Sub will have cocktails with and talk to each of the ten or twelve men who will be there. Then sub will go to the bedroom next door to the ballroom. Sub will fuck everyone that come to that bedroom. Think about that for a minute, my pet."

Randy did the rise gesture. The three of them went upstairs. At the end of the hallway was a large double door made of oak. To the right of it, off the hall, was a smaller door of a different, lighter wood.

They went through the double door. The room was huge. It had a full bar on one side, with about 20 tables with 4 chairs each. That part of the lounge looked like a hotel bar lounge. There was a large dance floor, with maple flooring. Behind the dance floor was a stage, about a foot higher than the dance floor. In the area opposite the lounge there were a lot of mattresses on the floor, all with gleaming white, clean sheets on them.

"Pet, this is the ballroom. Wait!" Lori fell to her knees and assumed the position, head up.

Randy walked away with Jerry, chatting with him. He returned about ten minutes later. He did the rise gesture. She got up.

"Come with Master, pet," said Randy. He put his hand on the small of her back and pushed her towards the doors to the ballroom. They went through the doors and turned left to the other door.

"Open it and go in, pet."

"Yes, Master."

She opened the door and went through it. It was a bedroom, with a huge king bed on the right wall. It had a desk and chair with a make-up mirror on the far wall. On the left wall was a bathroom, with a toilet and a shower stall.

"WAIT!"

She assumed the position, head looking up.

"This is my pet's room for tonight. Master is going to leave sub here for an hour or so. When Master comes back, Master will take the collar off and take pet to the ballroom. It will be vanilla time in the ballroom until Master orders pet to wait. Sub will obey Master. Master will tell sub who to fuck first. Sub will take him or her to this room and fuck the shit out of that person.

"Sub will remain in this room after he or she is done with sub. Sub is to stay naked. When they leave, sub is to assume the sit position until someone else comes in. When they come in, sub is to rise and give sub's body to whoever is in the room. Sub is to submit to whoever comes through that door, and remain here after until Master comes to fetch his sub. Does my sub understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Does my sub agree?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl," said Randy, rubbing his hand behind her head and down her long, blond hair. "Pet makes daddy proud."

Lori beamed, her pussy dripping with anticipation. Randy dropped his pants.

"Now suck Master's dick, pet."

Lori eagerly took his big cock in her mouth. In a few short minutes, Randy filled it with his cum, and Lori swallowed it all. When he finished, he pulled up his pants.

"Now, WAIT!" he said.

She assumed the position and he left.

Randy returned an hour later. Lori was still in the wait position, although her neck and back ached.

"Good girl. Pet maintained the position. Now rise."

Lori stood up.

"Pet may sit on the bed and relax."

"This sub thanks Master. May this sub ask a question?"

"Yes, pet, go ahead."

"Master, what is this gathering?"

"My pet, it is a glorified house party," said Randy as he massaged Lori's neck and back. "This is a group of rich swingers."

"Master, why is this lowly sub here?"

"My pet, most of the people here will be older than Master. Some will be younger, but mostly not. Sub is the party favor. Sub is a lot younger than most of these people. Master offered to Jerry to bring his sub because he was Master's mentor when Master was a young lawyer. He will gain in status by providing a beautiful, younger woman as a party favor for anyone to fuck. Please do not disappoint Master. Leave anyone who visits sub sexually satisfied. Make Master proud."

"Yes, Master."

"Sub may cum as many times as she can while being fucked. Now, Master will take sub's collar off and take sub into the ballroom. Sub may be vanilla without the collar until Master commands his sub. Sub will immediately become an obedient sub again, the same as if sub is in Master's house. Does my sub understand Master?"

"Yes, Master."

"Does my sub agree?"

"Yes, Master."

"OK, my darling pet."

Randy unbuckled her collar, took it off her neck and put it in the pocket of his blazer.

"Lori, take my arm. We are going to go socialize and have drinks. You may have no more than three. The people catering this event make excellent martinis."

"Yes, sir."

"Stick your chest out. Your tits look spectacular in that outfit."

"Yes, sir."

Randy and Lori walked into the ballroom, looking every bit a power couple. Without asking, one of the waiters brought them each a Sapphire martini as soon as they entered the room.

There were ten or twelve couples in the room, all well dressed, the men in suits and ties and the women in cocktail dresses. All appeared to be in their sixties. Jerry was there with a tall, blonde woman. There were also three younger men. They looked to be early thirties and were fit and good looking. Lori noticed that they each had a big bulge in their crotches.

Randy took her around, introducing her to everyone as his good friend and a good friend of his wife, Jill. He seemed to know everyone there. After about twenty minutes, he went and sat down near the bar. Lori was standing in front of him.