Lori and Tom Learn to Swing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will she come back to me after?"

"I think so. Again, that is between you two. But remember, if you give her to me, Jill will be with you. I am married to Jill, not Lori. I will want Jill back. And, by the way, there is also a risk, more like a probability, that you, Tom, and Jill will become more attached. That is a risk to me if I undertake this."

"I'm going to get us fresh drinks," said Tom.

Tom walked over to the bar and made four Sapphire martinis. The other three were silent while he was mixing drinks. Tom brought the drinks back on a tray, like a waiter, and set one before each of them. They each sipped their drinks until Tom spoke.

"Jill, you haven't said a word. What about you? Are you in?"

"I don't know yet. I told Randy that I didn't know whether I would agree to a week. We've done overnight dates with other partners, hell, we did it with you two. But a whole week, I don't know. I'll have to live with you, it'll be like I was married to you. I have to think about it some more."

"What about you, Lori? Do you still want to do it?" said Tom.

"I think so. Do you think I should? Or should we talk about it more first?"

"OK, Randy. It seems to me that nobody is ready to decide today as to whether to go forward because we all four have to agree as to what the rules will be. You and Jill need to talk, and Lori and I need to talk. And maybe Jill and I should talk. I'll talk to you to make sure it's alright before I do that."

"I think that is a good plan, Tom. And I haven't said yet that I would do it. I only explained what it would involve."

"OK. How about we meet here by the pool two weeks from yesterday and discuss it further."

They all agreed on that.

* * * *

After Randy and Jill left Tom and Lori stayed in the pool area and had another drink.

"You don't want me to do it, do you, Tom?"

"Actually, I think you need to do it no matter what I want. It's part of the journey you started. But I am afraid of what it will do to us. I don't want to lose you. We are full-fledged swingers now, and have remained true to each other during that transition. But you already have a bond with Randy. I'm afraid of what will happen if that bond is strengthened."

"Tom, I don't want to lose what we have either. We've been together too long and have children together. I don't think there is any real chance that will end if I do this. I'll try to talk to you every day to let you know what is going on, so that we are still connected."

"OK. That might work."

Lori and Tom continued to talk about it for the next week. They convinced each other that Lori could become Randy's sub for a week, and even for periods thereafter and still not lose their connection. During that time, Randy and Jill had similar discussions. Tom talked to Randy, and they exchanged their concerns and how they thought they could minimize the risks. Tom talked to Jill and Randy as to how they could live with the other's spouse and remain true to their own spouses. They all finally agreed that it could work if Randy, Jill and Tom each took the week off work, and if the spouses talked to each other for an hour each morning. They also agreed to wait until Friday the next week so they could each think about it to be sure. Any of the four could veto the exchange until then.

On the agreed Friday, Tom and Lori were going over to the Sullivan's to make the exchange. When Tom got home from work, Lori packed two suitcases with clothes and cosmetics. After she packed, she went to the living room, where Tom was sitting on the sofa drinking a martini. She gave Tom a slow, sloppy blow job, pinching the head of his cock every time he was near to orgasm. Then she stood up, took off her blouse and jeans, and, grabbing his hand, led him up the stairs to their bedroom. She lay on the bed, put her long legs in the air and spread them wide.

"Come fuck me before we go, hon."

Tom took off his clothes and knelt between Lori's legs. He licked her starting at her asshole up to her clit, up through her landing strip above her shaved pussy, and up to her navel, tonguing it. Then he went back down to her prominent clit, putting his tongue under it and sucking it into her mouth. Lori put her hands on the back of his head and pressed him into her pussy. She began to cum.

"I love you, hon. Stick it in me, I want to feel your cock."

Tom got up on his knees. He had a 7-inch tool that was 7 inches around. She grabbed his dick and rubbed her thumb all around the fire hat, spreading his precum onto the tip. He rubbed it on Lori's vaginal lips, getting it wetter with her juices. He pressed it into her hole. She put her hands on his ass and pulled him towards her.

He went all the way in on the first stroke, then put his upper body down on Lori's. They both lay motionless, enjoying the feeling of the other's genitals, for about two minutes. She began rubbing her plump B cups against his chest. Then he began to move his cock slowly in and out of her pussy, and she began to move her hips to the same rhythm. They fucked like this for maybe 10 minutes.

Lori whispered in his ear "I love you, Tom. Thank you for letting me do this experiment. I feel like I'm cheating on you, but I promise I'll come back."

"I know, hon. It'll be alright because we are alright."

Tom began to speed up. As he did so, he got back up on his knees and put Lori's legs up on his shoulders. This allowed him to push farther into her vagina, touching her cervix. Lori began to cum when he did this and humped him faster and harder, rubbing her pussy hard against his pubic bone.

"Shit, Tom, fuck my pussy. I want to go over to Randy's with my pussy full of your cum. Fuck my cheating pussy. Fill me full of your cum. Make me all slimy for Randy's dick."

Lori came again as she said this. Then she reached between them and put her index finger into her pussy next to his cock, getting it wet with her juices. Then she reached around Tom, placed her finger in his asshole, found his prostate and began to rub on it. This always got Tom off, and tonight was no exception.

"Fuck, Lori, you're making me cum!" He spurted six, seven times as she continued to massage his prostate. On the second spurt he thrust into her and held his hips against her pelvis, so the remaining spurts all hit her cervix. Her legs stiffened as she came for the third time. They then collapsed and held each other, kissing, for a few minutes.

When they got up, Lori put on a sundress and high heeled sandals, with no underwear. She also put on her silk collar. Tom was wearing cargo shorts, a T-shirt and flip-flops. Then they headed out to the Sullivan's. Although it was a short walk, they took the car because of the suitcases.

The four of them had agreed that it would be easier for all if tonight that they simply made the exchange, with no dinner or sex between the four. When they got there, Tom fetched Lori's suitcases and went to the door. Jill answered it and put her arms around Tom's neck, kissing him deeply. Then she invited them in. She also had two suitcases packed, which were right by the door.

Randy was standing just inside the door, with a black leather collar in one hand. He and Tom had worked out just how the exchange would take place. Tom put down Lori's suitcases.

"Bow your head, Lori," said Tom. She did so. He reached over and pulled the silk collar up and over Lori's head and put it in his pocket.

"Randy, I entrust my sub into your care."

"I accept your sub into my care. She will be my sub until I return her to you. I pledge that I will be her master and protector, that I will teach her how to be a proper and obedient sub, and that I will discipline her when appropriate," said Randy. "Raise your head, sub."

Lori did so. Randy lifted his hands and put a black leather collar, two inches wide, with silver buckles around Lori's neck. It had a silver ring in the front. It was stamped "Randy" on two sides in big, gold letters. Randy buckled the collar around her neck.

"Kneel, sub."

Lori fell to her knees and bowed her head, looking at the floor. Tom and Randy shook hands. Tom picked up Jill's suitcases and he and Jill walked out the door. Randy waited until the car left and then spoke.

"OK, sub, we are going to do only a short lesson tonight. We'll start your training in earnest tomorrow. Understand"

"Yes, Randy."

"OK. Stand."

She did so.

"When I do this," said Randy, as he put his upper arm against his side, elbow on his hip, extended his lower arm straight up with his index finger extended and twirled the index finger, "no matter where we are or what we are doing, it means you are to take off whatever clothes you are wearing, except for your shoes. Understand?"

"Yes, Randy."

"Well?" Randy repeated the gesture.

"Oh," said Lori. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her sundress, pulled it over her head and tossed it on the floor. She now stood naked in front of Randy.

"Now, if I do this." Randy again put his upper arm against his side. He extended his index finger, raised his hand and then lowered it, pointing at the floor.

"That means 'assume the waiting position and wait for instructions,'" said Randy. "I'll instruct you how to do it."

He repeated the gesture.

"Now kneel in front of me." She did.

"Put your ass on your heels." She did.

"Spread your knees about 12 inches." She did.

"Put your right hand behind you with the back of your hand resting on your right ass cheek. Put your left hand behind you and around your right wrist." She did.

"Tilt your head up towards my eyes but keep your head facing straight ahead." She did.

"Now straighten your back and push your titties out." She did.

"Now just hold that position until you get further instructions. That is the waiting position. Also, if I say 'wait' you are to assume that position. You are to stay in that position until I give you another command. Understand?"

"Yes, Randy."

"Do you agree?"

"Yes, Randy."

Randy let her stay in that position for 3 minutes, looking at his watch as he did so. Then he put his upper arm against his side and extended his lower arm horizontally with his palm up and his fingers together. He lowered his palm and fingers and then raised his fingers to a vertical position.

"When I do this, it means 'rise.' Stand up, straight back and look straight ahead."

He repeated the gesture. She stood, straightened her back, and stared straight ahead.

"OK, we are going to practice these."

He repeated both gestures several times and she performed the positions, with Randy correcting her posture when it did not suit him.

"OK, I may also say 'up,' which means the same as the rise gesture."

Randy did the wait position gesture again. Lori assumed the position.

"When you are in the wait position, you may talk when spoken to, but you are not to turn your head, keep your head pointed straight, understand?"

"Yes, Randy."

"Do you agree?"

"Yes, Randy."

"Monkeyshit. Say it."

"Monkeyshit."

"Say it again two times more."

"Monkeyshit. Monkeyshit."

"That is your safe word. If you say it, I will immediately stop what I am doing and release you from domination for however long you need, you will have to tell me you submit before I will resume. Now, say 'monkeyballs' three times."

"Monkeyballs. Monkeyballs. Monkeyballs."

"That is your warning to me that you are approaching your limits. It lets me know that I am close to losing domination. I may or may not continue to push your limits. But I will still have control over you, and you will still obey me unless and until you use the safe word. If you do not obey, you will be punished. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, Randy."

"Do you agree?"

"Yes, Randy."

"I'm going to teach you three more positions. These are done on command, not to a gesture. The first is 'fours.' If I say 'fours' you must kneel on all fours. Fours!"

Lori got down on all fours.

"Now, put your knees together, lock your elbows, head up. You are free to look around unless I tell you otherwise. Yes, just like that. The next command is 'ass." For this one, you are also on all fours. Now spread your knees as if you are about to get fucked. Put your chin and forehead on the floor. Put your elbows next to your chin, extend your arms in front of your head and put your palms flat on the floor."

Lori did so. Randy walked around her. He put his right hand down on her pussy and pushed two fingers in. Lori was so wet that her fresh juices, mixed with Tom's cum, were running down the inside of her thigh.

"Very good, sub. That is perfect. You enjoy being controlled, don't you?"

"Yes, Randy."

"OK, up!"

Lori rose.

"This is the last one for today. The command is 'kneel.' It is similar to the 'wait' position except your wrists are crossed behind your back, your head is level, and your eyes are looking at the floor. Kneel!'

Lori assumed the position perfectly.

"Good, sub, good work. Up!"

She got up. Randy did the wait gesture and Lori knelt, head raised. Randy reached over to the coat rack on the wall next to the door and removed a silver leash that was hanging there. He attached it to the ring on the front of Lori's collar. He did the rise gesture and she stood up.

"When I lead you by the leash, you are to walk beside me on my right, but two steps behind me. If you get closer or if the leash becomes tight, you will be punished. Now, follow me," he said and led her by the leash down the hall into the master bedroom.

Once there, he took the leash off and did the wait gesture. She assumed the position, head slightly raised. He walked over to the closet, removed his clothes and walked back toward her, his 9 1/2 inch erection bobbing in front of him. Lori realized that ordering her around made Randy's dick hard. Being ordered around made her pussy juice with anticipation. She also realized that the wait position put her mouth at the perfect height to fellate Randy. Randy stood in front of her.

"Suck it."

She put her mouth over the head of his dick and ran her tongue around his frenulum. She started to reach her hands around to jack his dick, but Randy lightly slapped her cheek.

"NO! Leave your hands in the position."

She quickly complied, putting her hands back behind her. She continued licking and sucking his cock for about five minutes. Then Randy stepped back. He gestured for her to rise. She did.

"Get on the bed." She did, laying with her legs spread wide, expecting that Randy was going to fuck her.

"Fours."

She got up on all fours, as if she was going to get fucked doggie.

"No, sub. Fours is not a fucking position. Knees together. Elbows locked. Head up."

Lori was quick to comply.

"Ass."

Lori spread her legs but otherwise stayed put. Randy lightly slapped her tit.

"ASS!" he said, more forcefully. Lori quickly realized what was expected, put her head down on the bed and assumed that position. Randy got on the bed behind her. He put his hands on Lori's firm, upturned ass and pushed his cock into her pussy. Lori was dripping wet with anticipation and full of Tom's cum from earlier, so even though Randy's long dick was 7 inches around, he penetrated her easily. He began to stroke into Lori, steadily but slowly. Lori started to cum immediately.

"Fuck, Randy, I'm starting to cum already."

"I didn't give you permission to speak. Shut the fuck up!"

"Yes, Randy."

Randy fucked Lori's pussy hard. She didn't speak but she couldn't help grunting and moaning as she shoved her pussy back on Randy's big dick. She started cumming again and gripped the sheets with her hands as her body stiffened. Randy withdrew his cock and dipped two fingers in her pussy, getting them wet. Then he put his cock back in and humped her furiously as he probed her asshole with his fingers.

He withdrew his cock from her pussy again and put it at her crinkle hole. He pushed, and her sphincter opened to accept the head of his cock. He kept pushing until his balls slapped her pussy. He held his cock deep in her bowels for a while. Then he started to fuck her ass.

Lori loved it when Randy took her ass. He had fucked her virgin shithole the first night they spent together, and somehow, she thought her ass was made for his dick. Her sensitive rectal tissue made her cum whenever he fucked her ass, and she started to cum immediately when he started fucking her again. At the same time, Randy reached down and put his forefinger and middle finger in her pussy, stroking her g spot, and fingered her clit with his thumb.

Lori began cumming continuously for several minutes. Randy let himself go and spurted copious amounts of semen into Lori's ass. Then he withdrew, wiping his cock on her back. He reached down and unbuckled the collar from her neck. He threw it on the floor. Then he lay next to Lori, and pulled her into the crook of his neck, stroking her cheek with his hand.

"You like being under my control, don't you, Lori?"

"Yes, I do," she cooed in a subdued, but satisfied voice. She fell asleep, fully satisfied.

Twice during the night Randy wakened her and fucked her again. Each time he made her cum over and over.

* * * *

Tom took Jill's suitcases and put them in the big trunk of his vintage muscle car. Jill got in the front seat, kicked off her shoes and slid over the bench seat near the driver's area.

She was wearing a short, black flouncy skirt that made her red hair stand out. It barely covered her ass. It was topped by a black cotton halter top which tied around her neck and exposed her midriff. The cotton clung to her C cups and both of her nipples were hard in anticipation of the next week and poked a tent in the cotton. She finished the look with 4-inch black patent heels.

Randy had not wanted her to wear such a sexy outfit. But she had told him that she knew how much he wanted to Dom sexy Lori, and Jill intended to enjoy the week with Tom to the fullest, so she was going to dress up for Tom. Tom got in the driver's seat. Jill, right next to him, raised her skirt, showing Tom her shaved pussy with the full bush of curly red hair above her clit.

"Hi, handsome. I know you are worried about Randy and your wife, but this should keep you occupied for the week," she said. "Why don't you take me out for a drink."

"Sounds like a good idea," said Tom, and pointed the car to a nearby sports bar. Jill put one hand in his crotch and felt his cock. She unzipped his shorts, began to fist it and put a hand up his t-shirt and rubbed his bare nipple. His cock got erect immediately. He put his right hand under her skirt. Her pussy was bare and wet. He began to finger her.

The sports bar, it being Friday, was quite busy. Jill, swished her hips so that her skirt swished upward as she walked in, exposing part of her ass cheeks and attracting a lot of male attention. She clung to Tom's arm as she did so, making it clear that she was his. She rubbed her firm, plump tits against his arm.

They found a table, and Tom went to the bar to get them drinks. When he got back, Jill was chatting with two guys. They quickly left when Tom approached.

"You have admirers already," said Tom.

Jill giggled. "Yes, I flashed them my pussy."

Tom smiled. "You naughty girl."

"Just having some fun," she said as Tom sat down. She put her hand in his lap, stroking his hard-on. He put his hand under her skirt and put two fingers in her wet pussy.

"They're watching you finger my pussy, hon."

"Do you care?"

"No, it kinda turns me on. I think I'm gonna cum." Jill closed her eyes, smiled and put her hands on the table as her orgasm washed over her. Her legs tensed. When she opened her eyes, the two guys who had hit on her were pointing at her as they talked to their friends. When they saw that she was looking at them, one winked and the other tsked tsked her with his index finger. She laughed.