Lori Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled on her jeans and grabbed another of my t-shirts. "Bra, too." I instructed. The last thing we needed was to have her nipples poking through in front of her parents.

Presentable, if not the normally stunning woman she could be, we walked down the stairs. Mom was there and gave me a questioning look.

"We have a dinner date." was all I said. Mom knew.

"Good luck" she said, kissing us both on the cheek and watched us leave.

As we pulled out of the driveway, Lori finally asked "Where are we going?" I didn't answer until I was on the road to her house. "Mike?"

I glanced at her as I told her "I saw you Dad today."

She had a look somewhere between fear and hope on her face, whispering "What did he say?"

"He told me we need to be there for dinner at six and not be late." Her hand clutched at mine. "He also told me to call him Sam."

I stole another glance at her as we pulled into her parents' driveway. She had the beginnings of a smile on her lips.

It was odd, but seemed appropriate, that we didn't just walk in. Knocking on the door, we waited until her Mother answered the door.

"Mom?" Lori said tearfully. Karen nodded and Lori flung her arms around her. "Mom! I'm sorry." then became a sobbing mess of sounds. I watched long enough to see her Mom wrap her in her arms and walked away to give them room. A few minutes later, Lori came and got me brimming with happiness. She hugged me "Thank you!"

Wrapping my arms around her, I gave her kiss then caught myself just before I slid my hands down to grab her ass. Looking over her shoulder, I saw her Mom watching us with a smile on her face. I figured that couldn't be too bad. "We still need to talk to your Dad. You up for this?"

She worriedly bit her lip before nodding. I took her hand and led her in behind her Mother.

As we entered the kitchen, Lori timidly asked "Where's Daddy?"

Karen answered "He's getting cleaned up. Why don't you two help me get dinner finished?

I set the table as Lori helped her Mom finish cooking dinner. I took it as a better sign when I saw what we were having: chicken-fried steak, home made mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, cream gravy and Texas toast. If nothing else went right tonight, I was at least going to eat well. Karen made the best chicken-fry in Oklahoma.

Pretty soon the food was on the table and Karen called for Sam. Lori's sister, Paula, had gone out to give us time to talk or to avoid the yelling, I felt it could go either way.

Sam sat at the head of the table, Karen at the other end. Lori and I sat together on one side with Lori closer to Sam. As soon as we were seated Lori started "Daddy I..." I grabbed her hand and shook my head. She looked at me then nodded reluctantly. I caught Sam watching us.

"Prayers." he said and led a short prayer thanking God for the family gathered, the food present, and the blessings we had.

He started by grabbing a steak from the platter and passed it to Lori. She hesitated as Sam looked at her. "Mike said you aren't eating. Is that true?"

Head down "Yes, Daddy."

"Well, you need to eat." and continued watching as she took a large steak off the platter before passing it to me. We filled our plates and Sam waited until he saw Lori take a bite. Nodding approval, he began eating. "Mike also told me that you've been missing school."

"Yes, Daddy." she replied timidly.

"It's your senior year. You need to be in school. You're smart." he looked at me "If you start something you need to see it through."

"Yes, Daddy." I nodded in understanding as well.

We ate in quietly for a while then "You should call your Grandmother. She misses you."

"Yes, Daddy"

"We missed you on the trip." Karen interjected. Then seemed to realize what she had said and we all fell into an awkward silence.

After a while, Sam pushed his plate away and said "Karen, you outdid yourself! Thank you."

Taking the hint, we did the same. Sam looked at the table; I held Lori's hand. She was shaking.

"Your man told me that I needed to remember that I had a daughter." That's not what I said but if that's what her heard, I wasn't going to argue. Lori's hand gripped mine as her eyes widened. She looked back and forth between the two of us. "He was right to do that."

He looked up at Lori and somewhere between a question and a statement, "You love him?"

Lori nodded "Yes, Daddy."

Sam nodded as well and sat, quiet, thinking. He got up and walked to the same window, looking out at something only he could see. Lori tensed. Releasing her hand, I nodded when she looked at me.

She got up and approached him, hesitating as she reached out a hand to touch his shoulder. "Daddy, I need him. I have for a long time."

He nodded and then turned to me. "You better take better care of her in the future. She's precious to me."

I stood. "Yes, sir."

"I told you to call me Sam." he corrected.

He looked at Lori and said "You tell me if he doesn't look out for you."

Lori nodded "Thank you, Daddy!" and threw her arms around him.

I felt Karen put her hand on my shoulder. I turned and she said "I'm still not sure how I feel about all this but you look happy together. Don't hold her too tight."

"Yes, ma'am." I replied.

I watched Lori with her Dad until he stepped back. He looked at me gruffly saying "Thank you, Mike." before abruptly leaving the room. Karen followed, concerned. Lori and I looked at each other. She got that look on her face as she walked over to me. "Somebody's getting lucky tonight."

I grinned back at her. "I'm already lucky."

"Yes, you are." she agreed. "And so am I."

We cleaned the table, washed the dishes, and had just finished when Karen returned. "Oh my goodness! Kids, you didn't need to do that."

"Karen, you cooked the best meal I've had in weeks. The least we could do is clean up." I told her honestly.

"Yes, well..." she was actually embarrassed! "I'm sorry we rushed out like that. I was...well, never mind. Thank you, both. Mike? Thank you for what you did."

It was my turn to be embarrassed. "It needed to be done. I'm not giving her up but I couldn't stand that I could have caused this and not found a way to fix it." I explained.

Karen nodded in agreement. "You are a good man. I think Lori made a good choice."

Feeling Lori's hand slide into mine. "I think so too." she agreed.

The three of us stood talking until Lori said that she was tired and we needed to go. She ran upstairs and grabbed some more clothes along with the incredible amount of stuff for her hair and make-up.

It felt very bizarre helping her carry everything out to my truck but it sure beat the last time. We said our goodbyes and Lori went up to tell her Dad goodnight. It was well after dark as we started home.

Lori scooted over next to me and placed her hand on my thigh. "Thank you." she said sincerely then giggled saying "He called you my 'man'." as she snuggled up as close to me as was possible.

After hauling her belongings to our room, we went and found Mom and Dad.

They were out back, on their swinging bench, enjoying the night by the fire pit. We sat down on the other bench, rocking back and forth.

"How was dinner?" Mom asked.

Kissing my cheek, Lori replied "It was great! Mike fixed everything!"

"I wouldn't say that." I cautioned. "We, all of us, still need to get used to this. I think Sam is still angry."

"You really think Daddy is still mad?" she looked concerned.

"Yeah, but he'll get over it. I hear it's not easy to see your daughter grow up."

"Or your son." added Dad.

I grinned. "It's funny, though, I didn't really do anything. I just said what needed to be said."

"Mike, I think you'll find that's true more often than you'll believe." said Dad.

Lori announced, "I need to go take a quick shower." she hugged me and left.

I talked to Mom and Dad for a little while then went up and got ready for bed. Lori's 'quick shower' lasted more than 30 minutes.

I was lying in bed watching Letterman when she came out. Rolling over, I saw her leaning against the door frame wearing the t-shirt I'd worn most of the day. She was still wet as if she had just stepped out of the shower and pulled the shirt on. It clung to her chest, emphasizing her breasts, becoming slightly transparent. I could see her dark brown nipples pushing through the fabric. It was also all that she was wearing. Oh, Lori.

"You better be naked under that sheet." I wasn't, so I quickly shucked my shorts. "Turn the TV off and turn some music on." I hurried to follow her instructions as she raised her hands above her head to stretch. Yeah, it was only the t shirt. It is astonishing how fast I got an erection.

She walked to the bed "Are you hard?" Nod. "I want to see it."

I pulled the sheet down. "Mmmmm. I want you to wrap your hand around it."

I hesitated then reached my hand down to do as she asked.

She spread her feet about shoulder width and started slowly swaying her hips to the music. I started to move my hand up and down. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back, she ran her hands through her hair and down her body to the bottom of the shirt. "Sorry I took so long in the shower but I hadn't shaved for a couple of days and I was getting furry." she moved a hand up under it, raising it so I could see her shaved mound. "You like that?"

"Yeah, you're beautiful." I croaked.

Lori rotated and swayed as she danced. Flipping the back of the shirt up over her ass, she looked back at me and wiggled it. "What do you think?" Reaching back, gripping her cheeks. She bent forward and gently spread them.

I stared at the heavenly view "Wow." I breathed.

Standing, she grabbed the bottom of the shirt and in one motion she lifted it off. Spinning around, holding the shirt across her front, she continued to move to and slowly rotate her hips. Pulling my shirt to her face, she inhaled. "I love your smell." Tossing it away, she put her hands on her hips and stopped moving. "I want there to be no question about what is going to happen. Are you listening?"

"Oh yeah." I replied. I kept moving my hand up and down my shaft.

Glancing at it then back to me. "I'm about to suck your cock. I'm going to get it sloppy wet. Then I'm going to climb on top of you and stick your cock into this pussy." As she said it her left hand moved so that it was rubbing up and down her slit. "I'm not going to 'Love' you, I'm going to fuck you." Her finger flicked in and out before rubbing her fingers across her smooth pubic area up to her navel, leaving a damp trail. "I want to feel you right here. After you cum, deep inside my pussy, I'm going to pull myself off and suck you clean. I'm going to keep on sucking your big cock until you cum in my filthy little mouth."

Crawling between my legs, she wrapped her hand around my hand, moving it up and down. Watching our hands move, she dipped her head down, licking and noisily sucking on the head. Pushing our hands to the base of my dick, she looked at how hard I was. Shifting her eyes to mine, "Did you get all that?"

I lay there open mouthed, stunned at her display. "I'll take that as a 'yes'." she giggled. I nodded. "Don't move your hand. I want you to feel my lips." Keeping eye contact, she took in my head then bent to her task. I felt her tongue swirl around just before she pushed her face all the way down!

"FUCK!" I cried out when I felt her lips on the back of my hand. She moaned and it vibrated through my shaft. She pushed harder against my hand and when I started to move my hand she grabbed my wrist, holding me in place.

Pulling all the way off, her eyes were wide with excitement. "Did you see that!?" she exclaimed.

"SEE that?" I was almost speechless. "I'm the one you did it too!"

Lori seemed suddenly embarrassed. I reached down, pulling her up, to me. "Do you think we can do that next part?" I asked. She nodded

I started to move so that I could be on top but she pushed me back "Nope. I told you what I was going to do. I am fucking you. Not the other way around." and reached a hand down to guide me into her.

Slowly sinking down, she paused, up, down. She stared into my eyes as she worked me into her. Only when I was fully embedded inside did she close them. A grin flashed across her face as she said "You are so going to owe me for this." and I felt her flex.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"Later. Your turn to trust me. Now, shut up." Rising a few inches, her grip relaxed and she pushed down. Grip, rise, relax down. She bit her lip and clamped her eyes shut as she continued to ride my shaft.

She felt so good sliding on my dick. I reached up and grabbed her swaying breasts causing her to cry out "FUCK!" Grabbing my hands, she pulled them away. "No." she gasped. She slammed herself down and ground her pussy onto my shaft. "Cum, please." she begged. "Give me your sperm. Fill me!" Then an devious grin crossed her face "Fuck a baby into me!" and began rising up and slamming down on my cock.

It started to build as she continued "I'll bet you have a massive load built up. You're going to flood my cunt, aren't you? You're going to be dripping out of me all day tomorrow, in school. My panties are going to be soaked! Everyone is going to know I'm your little fuck slut." She was in her fuck zone.

Thrusting up to meet her, I felt my cum rising. "You're close aren't you?" I managed to gasp out a 'yes'. Lori smiled "Mmmm, good. I can't wait to feel it squirting deep inside of me." Grinding and squeezing around the base of my cock, she bent forward so that she was laying on my chest, whispering "Cum in me."

The pressure had been building but her last words caused my cock to swell until I finally erupted deep inside her. My right arm wrapped around her as my left hand grabbed her hip and held her tight as almost a week's worth of cum exploded into her. Lori clamped her eyes shut and began jerking her head back and forth and biting her lip as I filled her. Shuddering and shaking Lori came as well; small whimpering sounds escaping as I fired shot after shot, blasting her insides as her channel spasmed and convulsed around me; each contraction causing me to spurt out a little more. After an eternity, I lay back exhausted and spent!

Lori lay panting on my chest but her pussy kept clenching my dick. "You are incredible!" I told her.

"I'm not done, yet." she responded weakly.

I hugged her to me. "I love you, you know?" she nodded.

Pushing herself up, "Now, THIS is not about YOU." Rotating her hips once she quickly pulled herself off my still hard dick. She placed a hand over her open pussy as she climbed off the bed and quickly pulled on a pair of panties she had stashed beside the bed. Looking at the hand that she had used to cover herself, she deliberately wrapped it around my shaft. "THIS is for me." and began to stroke.

Moving back between my legs she watched her hand as it moved up and down. She leaned in and took the head in, swirling her tongue. "Mmmmmm" pulling off with a 'pop'. "We taste great!" I laughed. "What?"

"I like it when you get nasty." I replied.

"Do you like it when I," she broke off and bent in to loudly slurp at a drop of my cum at the base of my cock, "make dirty sounds, too."

"Yeah, I really do."

She ran her tongue up the underside to the tip and then took it in her mouth. She worked on the top as she used her hand to jack me off. I thought that having just unloaded that it would take a while to for her to get me to cum again but watching her work was making it difficult to holdback.

"So, if I just say dirty words it gets you excited?" she asked.

"Yeah, that and my dick in your mouth." I said.

"I'll bet!" she kept stroking as she took it in again, moving her hand as she work herself down my length. She stopped with about two inches to go and began bobbing up and down. I moaned in pleasure as she enjoyed herself. She pulled off and held my dick firmly with her hand. As if to herself she said "I could suck your cock all night." I felt my dick swell as she said it. "Oh my God! You were serious!" she looked at my dick then up at me "Cock." My dick jerked as it tried to swell more. She laughed in excitement. "That is so awesome!"

"It would be more awesome if you'd put it back in your mouth." I was close and she could tell.

"You gonna cum?" I nodded. "You want me to put this big cock in my mouth and let you squirt your stuff in there?" she teased. Lori kept jerking me as she was talking and it seemed like each word made it get bigger. The head had turned a dark purple and I could feel my balls tighten.

"If you don't want to be wearing it, you better put it in your mouth!"

Her eyes lit up and she licked her lips! "Yessss!" then enveloped the head and kept stroking. She closed her eyes, moaning. That was all it took. I erupted into her mouth! I think I came harder than before. It was long spurt after long spurt. Lori's eyes popped open in shock but she kept trying to take it all in her mouth. I felt her try to swallow a couple of times but I don't know if it helped. There were a couple of streams that escaped from the corners of her mouth as she struggled to contain it all.

As I finished cumming, I realized that, at some point, I had grabbed Lori's head and pulled it down my shaft. Her mouth was holding in my now shrinking dick and her eyes were clamped shut as she moaned and shook.

I could hear her ragged breaths as she struggled to breathe through her nose. I lifted her off my dick and she closed her mouth, swallowing several times. Gasping, she looked up at me with red, teary eyes "You..." she swallowed again, "are a dirty, dirty man." she said with a smile.

"I have a good teacher." I kidded.

Lori crawled up, flopping next to me. Rolling over, she kissed me deeply. "Did you really just cum from sucking me?" I asked.

She nodded, sleepily, as she replied "Yeah, a little one. When you grabbed my head and forced me back down...that's when I came. I really like when you do that. I mean really, really like it."

Stunned I said "I guess you do. I had no idea that could even happen!"

"Neither did I." she replied. Her hand drifted down to rest on my limp dick. "I'm so glad you have such a big dick. But you still owe me."

"You know I'll give you anything but why do I owe you?" I really didn't have any idea what she was talking about.

She lay there with a smile on her face breathing softly. I thought she had gone to sleep so I turned off the light and covered us up. She placed a hand on my chest and half asleep she murmured "Do you have any idea how hard it is to hold all that in? You need to take me out and fuck me where I can let it out."

I put my hand on hers and promising I would but, by then, she was asleep.

12