Lori Cheats on Hub

Story Info
Lori Regrets Cheating.
1.3k words
3.93
5.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The names have been changed to protect those involved. Any likenesses are purely accidental.

*********************************************************************************************

My wife Lori and i had been married for Eight years. Our sex life slowed down a little bit, but I thought we still had a good sex life.

Lori on the outside looks like the typical Soccer mom. She maintains her body and dresses very conservative. Her 34C tits catches the attention of a lot of men. Her cute face and down home smile makes men desire her. She gets hit on a lot and just smiles and reminds her admirers that she is married.

That was until she took a Part-time job at a local big box store. Laurie would come home and jump in bed with me and beg me to fuck her. I sensed that something was up. I liked the new Lori. She started talking dirty in bed. And started swallowing my cum. Something she never did before.

When Lori went out she wouldn't wear a bra at all.. And now was wearing G string panties. I knew something was up.

On my day off when Lori was working, she forgot her phone. Curiosity got the better of me. I guessed the code and was shocked at what I found.

There were naked pictures of her and her lover. A few were of her with a Dildo up in her pussy. And a few of him and his unimpressive dick. She had sent them to a guy named Bruce from work. I figured that out by reading her steamy Text messages.

Bruce was very direct with Lori. Telling her how to dress when he came over and how he was going to fuck her at our house and in the Parking lot after work. Lori had told me she got off of work at 12am. When in fact she got off at 10:30pm.

I had enough evidence to file for divorce. I took pictues of every thing I could. Now I was going to fuck with her.

As I was fucking her later that night, I asked her "Do you ever think about fucking other men or maybe us Swinging?"

Lori professed her love for me and said "I would never cheat on you baby. But have I thought about it- yes."

Strange as it may sound, I found myself getting aroused by her answer. And Lori noticed that.

"Does that turn you on babe. Me getting fucked by another man?"

"Since you would never cheat on me; I guess it doesn't matter, does it?"

A few days went by and Lori approached me "The other night in bed. You were aroused. Would you be able to handle seeing another man fuck me?"

I told Lori to let me think about it. The next day I got into her phone. And just as I expected, she told Bruce there might be a chance for him to fuck her in front of me.

Bruce gave her instructions on what to do and say to me. It was actually good advise.

I had other ideas. I was still in the Reserves. And had a few guys that made no bones about their desire to fuck my wife. I was now going punish my wife with a Gang Bang. She was going to get all the strange dick she could handle and more.

I met up with Mike, Tim and Todd and filled them in. They all agreed to meet us and fuck Lori until I told them to stop.

I set up a date for Lori and I. We would get a hotel room, go out to eat and go dancing. And then retreat to the room.

I would give Mike the extra door key. Him the guys would be waiting on us to return.

I had Lori wear a very revealing dress with no bra. I told her I had a surprise for her in the room after we had a few drinks. I also toyed with her head and told her "I'm ready to watch you get fucked by another man."

Lori was excited. She said "I have someone in mind who I think you'd get along with." Inside I was burning up. I played along with her until we got into our room. Now it was my time for revenge.

When Lori saw Mike, Tim and Todd, she asked "What's this?"

I told her" I knew about Bruce. I saw all your picture's and Text messages. And you have Two options, a Divorce or fuck all Four of us until I say were through. They can do anything they want to you."

Lori looked around the room and started to cry. I asked her "What's it going to be?"

"I'll fuck all of you," She answered.

"Good now take off you cloths and start sucking all that strange dick since you like it so much."

We all undressed and Lori was now staring at Three studs with big cocks. Mike grabbed Lori by the hair and told her "All the way down bitch. On all of us."

Lori looked at me. She had a dick in her mouth. and one in each hand. Todd soon got behind Lori and started to fuck her. Lori pleaded "Please use a condom."

Todd was brutal, "Fuck you bitch. I bet your boyfriend didn't use one." Lori tried to plead some more, but Mike grabbed her head with both hands and drove his cock down her throat. Lori was gagging. And then Mike shot his load down her throat.

"Here Tim, the slut is now yours. Abuse that cunt."

Tim took Mike's place- but backed off. Todd forced Lori to her stomach and was drilling her pussy from behind.

Lori begged Todd to stop. His Seven inches were thick. Todd just kept fucking her until he came which was about Ten minutes later. Lori was sweating profusely and wanted a drink. She didn't get it.

Tim got behind Lori and pulled her hair "Do you want this dick whore? Do you?"

Lori answered "Yes I want your dick." Tim was a long distance runner and his stamina showed. He pounded Lori relentlessly. Lori begged him "Please stop. Let me catch my breath." Tim ignored her and just kept fucking her. This made Lori cry even louder.

Mike told Lori "After Tim's done, I'm gonna look you in the eyes and fuck you like the cheating whore you are and cum on your face."

Lori looked at me and said "I'm sorry honey. I'm so sorry."

All I could say to her was "Act like a whore, get fucked like a whore."

Tim finally unloaded into Lori's pussy. When Mike started fucking her I got her Phone and took multiple pictures of her.

"Hey honey, I'm going to send these to Bruce. Do you think he'll like them?"

"Please don't Baby, please don't." She begged." I'll do anything. Please don't."

"Too late bitch. Now he knows your used goods. Fuck that mother fucker."

Bruce responded immediately Texting Lori "Who's he and what the fuck is going on.". When he didn't get a response he called and I answered.

"Listen here asshole, don't ever go near my wife again. She's fucking four different men right now. And her pussy is tore the fuck up." Click. He hung up. All the guys laughed which angered Lori.

The rest of the night all Four of us fucked Lori. Lori got fucked by each of us at least Two times. Tim and Todd got her Three times. They all left around 4:00am.

Lori was asleep on the bed. I knew she'd be hurting in the morning. When she got up she looked at me and started crying "I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me."

I answered her by telling her "On Monday I'm filing for a divorce Lori. Now that you fucked Four men while married to me. Tell Bruce I said hi."