Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Lori wants the thrill ride. And Cal gets a job interview.
2k words
4.53
9.8k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori took a breath of relief in the ladies room as she slowly stripped and put her day clothes in a bag. She stood and looked at herself in the mirror.

Wasn't it just Christmas when someone in the family gave her an anonymous gift. She opened just enough to see it was a realistic black penis dildo! Then she covered it up. Over time she had looked at it several times but it remained in the back of her underwear drawer. That image hit her mind right now as she stood in a daze.

She put on her crop top and she quickly recognized her mistake not remembering to pack the sports bra. Maybe she won't do all the routines. But she had to make it to practice. Her leggings fit her smoothly just like they are supposed to. If she stood straight, maybe nobody would notice any boob.

Lori stepped out sheepishly. Tyronne looked at her closely. "You need to be escorted past the school scum to dance practice each time teach." He took the liberty to adjust her leggings some, they seemed crooked and she let him do it. "I don't really think you need to go through all that trouble Mr. Lott." She responded. She thought an escort was absurd. It was enough they went with her from her last class to her office. Tyronne stepped away then and did not attend practice either. Lori was glad he listened, but as she walked to her Chevy van to go home in the dark, she was wishing someone was there. Maybe he was right. She felt a shiver. He was right.

Lori and Cal grabbed a late dinner together. He actually cooked a nice Italian pasta dish since he was not working. They talked for some time about his job hunting. Seems a degree in sociology was not in high demand in Vernon Hill. And commuting into NYC would be a big logistics effort if he did that. "You should be persistent and try every close lead to see what might work." she wrapped up.

After Cal did the dishes and cleaned up, they watched some NETFLIX and then to bed. Cal approached Lori for sex in his usual way. ""Are you ok with me touching you tonight baby?" he requested. She would mumble something. He would kiss her breasts gently and without putting any weight on her, swing over her to fuck mish. He would get certainly hard and wouldn't talk while he fucked her. He would regularly last 1 minute and 45 seconds. She would count the time and he was pretty reliable. "Thank you honey," he would wrap up and she would respond, "I love you Cal." Then she would scoot to the bathroom to clean up. It wasn't always so sterile. Sometimes she would touch her clitoris ahead of him entering and she got closer to an orgasm. She kept thinking it would get better over time. After he learned more and she learned more it would get better, right?

It was leggings day. Her black fan club watched her closely. On one level she knew this was so wrong, but it seemed an innocent evil that was acceptable. After all, their grades were ok and they seemed to watch the line. And there was a cheap thrill like going to the carnival and taking a ride. She did drop a paper on the floor and bend over... she did sit on her chair to the side of the desk and cross her legs and uncross them. From time to time she let her imagination suggest new teases. Some were acceptable to her, and some were not.

Today Tyronne walked her to the office. He noticed Lori on her cell but he could not make out what she was doing. She was intent. So, instead of watching her ass and legs, he was watching her eyes. She opened the office door and took a seat still watching the screen. Her emotions welled up and she cried and then was embarassed for it. Tyronne had to figure this out, "But why you crying?" He had a moment of listening and didn't need his plans upset now. Lori explained how Cal had been trying to get a job and was not able to find anything. She listed his qualifications and such.

"My uncle can fix your man up." Tyronne suggested. Knowing his uncle was so horny for white girls, this would be ironic. While Tyronne and his uncle and his posse plotted her fall, they would get her man a job. Lori was relieved. "Do you mean that, or are you just bragging again?" She asked, blue eyes wide. He got on his cell and called his uncle. "You in luck teach." he smiled. My uncle will be at the basketball game Friday. Your dance team is performing. He can interview your boy after its done. He runs a social support company with contracts for the county. They counsel people on getting food stamps or whatever and shit."

Lori was happy and paid no attention as Tyronne took some hand cuffs out of his jacket. She was babbling thanks as he got her up out of her seat, facing the door. He fastened the hand cuffs to each wrist and lifted her arms to they hooked up and over the coat rack hooks. Then he pulled her legs back and made this snug.

"Tyronne, this is not funny" she came to a slow realization. Tyronne simply ran his hands over her legs. Slowly from the ankle up over her knees to her hips. Lori was shocked and torn and ready to speak loudly to stop this. "Now now teach. This is the beginning of your pay back. Your kind put my kind in slavery. I told you about black women being raped by the white masters. You are gonna learn that white pay back to black men is the future here now. You will wish for mo."

His hands moved over her small perfect ass. He smacked her ass then rubbed it to erase the sting. This went on for some time and his hand slid under and over her pussy. The leggings were tight there and he massaged against her pussy in a way that a man of his years should not know. She closed her eyes and desperately tried to figure out what to do. She had to put an end to it... but at the same time, she didn't want it to end, did she?

"The way I see it teach, makes no difference. But you can have a gag in your mouth to hide your screams, or you can go no gag but promise to be quiet." His hands removed her shoes, and then grabbed the tops of her leggings and pulled them down, in a clumsy way since he hadn't played with leggings before.

"Don't do this Tyronne. I never meant to let you think I wanted this." Soon her perfect ass was uncovered, as were her legs. He pulled her back further and the cuffs were very tight. But it gave him the angle he wanted. She looked back and watched him unzip and take his shoes and pants off. Then she saw her first black cock. From her experience with Cal, this was shocking large and evil and looming. "So teach, gag or no gag?" He thumped his cock against her ass. He was focused on this fucking of his first white girl. She mumbled no. Yes she thought of screaming for help. Yes she should have screamed for help. But it didn't come out. She was not pure and morally uplifting. She had been teasing the black young men and she had loved it. She was on the pill and ready to risk this.

Tyronne found he was too tall for this position. He pressed his large cock between her legs and ran it back and forth and realized she was wet for him. But the angle was not right. Silently he moved her up... and got the cuffs unhooked from the coat rack. He moved her over to the desk and bent her over face down against the papers and such. He took a big chance and put the cell phone up on the shelf pointed at the desk. Lori did not notice that and supported her self with her arms some and she even wiggled her ass at Tyronne. For his part, he got the mechanics right. He pressed his cock to her pussy. He made small jiggling and jabbing until he knew the tip was in where he wanted it. Then he held her small hips and thrust hard to put his black cock deep in her. Lori gasped. Her jaw dropped and her eyes were wide and she gasped again. But she was careful not to be too loud. This huge cock was a marvel and fear. And it felt great. Tyronne started with deep thrusts with a second in between thrusts. He was enjoying this totally.

This intense fucking was new to Lori and what she had been missing with Cal. Not just the size, but the aggressive deep thrusts with no regard to hurting her were driving her crazy. He picked up the pace and she realized he was not going to be a minute or two and done. He fucked her hard and made her his own. She would always be Tyronne's though other men may cum and go. There was no asking for permission, no tender love talk. It was primitive and almost violent. And her fascinating orgasm was coming on... she welcomed it and didn't suppress anything. "Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" she was moaning and Tyronne loved it of course.

"You gonna cum on my black cock now teach. Give in to it. Take it, like it and cum back for mo." She wasn't really listening and felt the orgasm hit and she bit her lip not to shout out. She was shaking and feeling wonderful and dirty. He let her rest a moment. Then he got her to stand and turned her. He got her to hop up on the desk facing him. He grabbed a pillow from the chair to get her higher up. He had engineering in his future. But he got the height right. She was ornamental. She was gorgeous. He never knew a white conquest would be so satisfying. Now on the pillow, she had the right size for him to face her and penetrate her. He lifted her cuffed wrists over his head and behind him. She was embracing this. He put his cock to her pussy and just put the tip in. "Ready for this black cock teach?" He smiled. "Yes Tyronne." she was almost whispering. Lori looked down to see the veins pop out and the blackness against her white skin. It was one more wow moment. He leaned in to kiss her. Their kiss was emotional from the conquering black bull and the needing wanting white princess. Even so, he realized this was now mutual. Maybe not tomorrow, but today, yes.

He kept the kiss going as he planted his black cock deeper in her and she was almost sliding on the desk. She pulled him close whenever a slip was near. There was no fury in his fucking. There was no loving. There was just lust. He fucked fast and furious and she was amazed at her lover. She knew another orgasm was close. "I'm going to fill you with my seed now teach. You ready for your first black African seed?" He was telling her and teasing her and just doing it. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawddddddddddddd," was all she managed to say knowing a condom would be the right thing if there was a right thing at all. HIs thrusting got deep and fast and she started cumming at the same time he erupted into her. His cock spewed jism cum seed black sticky stuff over and over. She felt the special way it jerked to let her know that she was getting seeded now and her orgasm was strong and she bit her lip again not to shout. He held her trembling body for some time as the breathing slowed and they realized it would never be the same.