All Comments on 'Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 01'

by ChelseaVixen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The title grabs your attention. Love the basis of the story, young white teacher at a what I'm assuming mostly black high school. The story loses focus, starts to tell you about the current situation and then jumps into another one. I was also hoping there was more to read even if it's only chapter 1. Don't get me wrong you have the perfect material for a pretty damn good story. I would do a rewrite and focus on the details and length. Still looking forward to see if you rewrite or if improve with hopefully more chapters to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way to short but it has potential please continue.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinabout 1 year ago

I am a teacher. There are a few things I should say, but let's be honest, I am blushing as my mind races off all the places this could go, so I will leave it at " more please".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little short and a bit disjoin at the end of the chapter. Seems like that last paragraph could have been used to begin the next chapter. You really didn’t seem to find a good place to stop and leave the reader hanging on for more. I suggest that you try to flesh out the chapters to be about twice as long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, more please! Got me excited and can't wait to hear how Lori learns that Black cocks deserve to be worshipped and pleased.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous