Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 05

Story Info
Lori Can't Sleep Then She's off to a Mansion.
3.4k words
4.57
5.9k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was lounging when Cal got home. She had just called in sick to the HS for the next day and she was watching a soapy romance show. "I have eats!" he bounced in. He had hamburgers and fries and they feasted. She was famished and he was chatting non stop about his job. She had never seen him this way and it made her feel good. But it did not erase the fact she was just fucking his employer on the hood of his car. She was re-thinking her job application situation. Even if she got a new job, she would be free of the HS posse situation, but now Reggie would still be there. What would Reggie do if she got another job and did not agree to see him again? Lori almost didn't notice Cal changing and going to bed. In a few moments she felt alone in the apartment.

Lori just did not feel ready to sleep. She kept thinking of Reggie fucking her in the meadow and found herself touching her lounge pants over her pussy. With each touch she remembered more vividly Reggie, or Tyronne or any one of the black young men. She got up and made herself a rum coke and sat down in front of the computer. She searched on black cock and there were many many entries. Some were come-ons for video chats and so forth. Then she found a free black porn site and started clicking on the pages. A video looked interesting and pretty soon she was watching a white girl on her knees sucking the cocks of 3 different black men. Lori knew she was watching an actress, but it looked so real. She watched later as the pretty white girl lowered herself onto a massive black cock. The cock spread her lips wide and filled her totally. Lori touched herself remembering the feeling she had felt. She examined the spades tat and it was beginning to fade. So she got the sharpie and carefully went over the tat, bringing it fresh again.

Then she did something very unlike herself. She picked up her cell and dialed to Tyronne.

"Well teach, how did the date go with my uncle?" he seemed pretty awake.

"Your uncle Reggie has a nice car. He was fun." she replied.

"Ahhhhhh. I'm sure he made a big impression on ya. So why you callin me teach?" he was getting to the point.

"Oh, I was just missing your voice and wanted to hear you talking." Lori told him. Anyone listening would have thought that was a lame answer. She was embarrassed.

Tyronne laughed, "I think I need to come over and give you a visit and goodnight kiss teach! I will be right over." He clicked and ended the call. Lori didn't know what she wanted but she was pretty sure having Tyronne over with Cal asleep in bed was not what she was thinking of. And now he was coming over!

Lori didn't know what to do. First, she put some music on in the bedroom so Cal would not hear anything. She got a mini skirt on. It had shrunk in the wash but maybe he would think it was sexy. No panties. The spades temporary tat was still there of course. No bra, but she put on a lingerie top. Light blue. If she tied the front bow in a certain way, it supported and pushed out her titties. She didn't own much lingerie, this was left from wedding night. Then, she shut the bedroom door. This was risky. Very risky. But she didn't text to Tyronne not to come over. She unlocked the front door and shut off the computer porn. Then she received a text from Tyronne to meet him in the Chevy van in the parking area. Duh. Someone had been thinking. She grabbed a coat and the car keys and went down.

She turned the engine on so there could be some heat and she put hip hop on the music system One of the songs the dance team used was on. There were two captain's chairs up front and a bin and shelf for things. Most of the back was empty now with a thick shag carpet on it. Definitely something out of the past, but they were given the van and could not be choosey. She climbed into the back and thought of Tyronne and how he fucked her in the past. Now her husband was upstairs sleeping and she took off to see Tyronne!

The back door opened and Tyronne leaned in. "Well, my favorite white slut teach is in the van!" he smiled.

"Oh Tyronne, please don't talk that way at me." she pleaded. He climbed in and shut the door. Lori helped him as he took off his jacket and his shirt and his shoes. She put her arms around him and started kissing him. Images of porn and past sex with the posse floated through her mind, but his taste and scent and whole sexy vibe fed her lust.

"When did you get this lingerie?" he asked. His black hands all over her tits and along the blue lingerie. Her full tits pushed out the top and he loved it.

"This was from my wedding, Tyronne. But that night Cal had too much to drink so this is the first time I have put it on for someone." Lori was kissing his neck and big lips while her hand began petting his big cock in his pants.

"Ahh. You are such a evil wife aren't you?" Tyronne was pushing her, teasing her. He took her hand and removed her wedding ring and looked at it in the dim light. "What set you off tonight teach?"

"No please Tyronne." She did seriously plead. "Cal will see the ring missing and ask me a dozen questions." She continued massaging his cock in his pants. "I kept thinking of you and the posse, and then I found a hot black porn on the computer. It was too much."

Tyronne took the ring and reached under her skirt. He found her pussy lips and rubbed the ring against them and then into her pussy to coat it with her wetness. He removed it and put it in his jacket pocket. "Well. I do feel your stress Teach. I will give your ring to one of the members of the posse. You need to give each posse member a blow job and then ask him if he has the ring. If you pick the right one, he will fuck you and give you the ring back. So the faster you give them the BJs, the faster you will get your ring back." He was grinning, unzipping his pants and taking out his cock.

"Tyronne that is so wrong. You are going to get me fired from my teaching job and my husband is going to find out what I have been up to." she responded, knowing it wasn't going to change anything. She got on all fours to suck his black cock. It was always hard and big and scary delicious. Tyronne ran his hand up her skirt and played with her ass. He pushed a finger into her ass and made a rotational move. He was free to use his white slut any way he wanted. She was sucking him with a ferocious appetite.

"Well teach, now that I know you love the porn, we will just have to make a porn movie of our own, for our private collection." Tyronne got up and took his pants off. He had already been planning to do a porn movie to make some extra bucks. "We will buy you a very hot blonde wig and nobody will know it's you teach." He got Lori on all four and positioned himself behind her and pushed the mini skirt up. He reached forward and freed up the lingerie so her tits dangled some. "You ready for my black cock now?" He was rubbing his cock against her pussy.

"Yes Tyronne." She answered quietly.

"Not good enough teach. Tell me what you want." He pushed her on this.

"I want your black cock Tyronne. I want you to fuck my pussy with that huge cock!" she was serious and she was devoted to this sexual feeling now.

Tyronne pushed his cock in an inch and he watched her squirm and want more. "Teach, no more white bois for you. This pussy is black only, understand?"

"What about my husband Tyronne." She wiggled on his cock but still wondered.

"We will let you fuck him as the only white suspection. But you will text me or someone on the posse to get permission first, agreed?" He was stern and not pushing his cock any deeper.

"Yes Tyronne I agree no more white bois and I need permission to fuck my husband." She knew what she was saying even if her body was focused on the cock.

Tyronne did a little cock dance. He moved his hips circular and that changed the pressure angle of his cock. Then out of no-where he lunged forward fucking her deep and hard as he could! Lori felt the air out of her lungs or her mind exploding and gasped loud.

There was no talking now. Tyronne was getting Lori deeper into his black posse lifestyle and soon his only thought was fucking this white bitch hard. His slamming went on and on and he was soon ready to cum. "Yessssssssssssss teach here is my black offering to you. Take the seed!" He was shouting. You could have easily heard him outside the van.

She was urgently working her hips to take him deep. She was desperately going for her big O. "Yesssssssssssssssssssss Tyroneeeeeeeeeeeeee I love this fucking. I'm cumminiiningggggggggggggggggg!"

The van was shaking but nobody walked down the street at that late hour. Tyronne took Lori by the hair and guided her to his cock to clean him up. She licked and sucked him clean and realized she would keep teaching and keep being the posse girl and take her chances as they might be. Tyronne and Lori dressed and parted.

Lori had called in sick for Thursday so she changed to jammies and crashed in bed next to Cal. They both slept in and enjoyed some nothing time. A delivery came to Lori. Fortunately Cal was in the bathroom showering. She concealed this fact from Cal and put the package in her underwear drawer to see later. She had no idea what it was but didn't want to risk opening it in front of him. Lori got some shopping done and a work out. After Cal left, she remembered the package. She opened it and found a one-piece black faux plastic leotard. It had underwire push up for her tits. It has a small queen of spades above the hip. But the bottom, in the pubic area, had an oval opening for access. Her eyes were wide open. The second piece was a matching black faux skirt. There were some pleats and it was very short. Last, she found thigh high stockings. This was pretty incredible she thought. She looked through the packaging and found a note. ' For next Wed. R.' So Reggie had sent her this spades outfit for another date! She sat on the bed in wonderment of what she had gotten into. Then she could not resist trying it on. The one piece did push her tits out, and the bottom exposed her shaved pussy. The skirt was pretty but way so short. She seldom wore stockings, but these did certainly add to the effect Reggie wanted to make. She looked in her closet for heels that would work with it. But, a trip to the discount shoe store was gonna be necessary. She took a selfie of the outfit in front of her bed. Could she send it to Reggie? No. Not doing that.

Friday arrived and teach Lori decided to change her outfits some. She had a black button blouse with long sleeves, a checkered skirt that was nearly to the knee, and the black nylons from Reggie. She wore comfortable mules for teaching. The classes seemed to go just fine considering she had missed a day. Then the infamous last class arrived. Tyronne and the posse were in fine form and it appeared they might have actually studied. It was a foregone conclusion now that they would all pass the exam. But she did want them to learn valuable skills. The posse noticed she was strutting more and showing off her legs. Lori liked wearing the stockings and decided she would go online and buy more.

After class, the whole posse walked her to the office. This was rare and Lori wondered what it meant. When she sat down at her desk, Tyronne put a piece of paper in front of her. It showed a long list of alcoholic beverages. Everything from Scotch to Rum to Tequila. Then he put a bundle of money on top. "Teach, this afternoon we want you to drive to four liquor stores and buy this list for us. Then bring it all over to this address." Tyronne instructed. It took a moment for Lori to realize, he wanted her use her ID card to go to stores and buy them booze.

"You bros can't be meaning to drink all of this tonight?" she asked.

"No no teach, we aren't drinking but one bottle maybe at the party. Everything else is business. You fly, we buy, and then we re-sell. Got it?" He answered.

They went on to explain to her how to do this. Devonte would go with her in the van, but not into the store. She had a list for each store and she would tell the clerks she was shopping for a party she and her husband were putting on. After dropping it all off, she would go home, and after Cal had gone to work, come to the party. Then it was the moment. She had to decide if she would do this for the posse or not. Loyalty or law. Safety or Risk.

"OK. We better get going." Everybody got into motion and they went off to her van and Devonte was riding shot gun. He guided her to store after store until the list was done. Then they drove across town to an impressive mansion. Lori was no student of architecture, but she was impressed. This was a stunning examples of Gothic Revival mansions built in the 1830's by a prominent family. They were met as they arrived. A squad of young black men and women quickly unloaded the van, and she found herself driving away.

While driving, Lori remembered her missing wedding ring and found a secluded place to pull over. She remembered what she was supposed to do. She guided Devonte into the back of the van. She started kissing him and feeling what a strong young man he was. Devonte pushed her onto her back and was all over her. He was unbuttoning her blouse quickly and she wondered what he was feeling. In moments he had her tits bare and he was licking, kissing, sucking, biting and then starting all over again. Lori was enjoying this even though she knew she had to get down to business. "Let me suck you Devonte, please." She asked. He sat back and helped her get his jeans off. Damn, all the posse had big cocks she told herself. She stroked it and soon was sucking it wet and tight.

"Way to go Ms. Lori!" Devonte was enthusiastic and he guided her to his growing black cock. "Now suck me for being your black shotgun. That's it now." Her head was moving fast and her blonde hair bounced. She used one hand to squeeze his balls and in just moments Devonte lost it and was shooting his cum into her mouth. She thought it would never end and frantically tried to swallow all of it. Then he settled back comfortable and happy.

"Do you have my wedding ring, Devonte?" She asked quietly.

"No Ms. Lori. I don't. But I can give you some hints on who does." He smiled.

"Well, tell me! I have done my part." she laughed.

"He's a student, black, and hung." Devonte laughed.

Lori dropped him at the high school and hurried home for the night. She had to look presentable for Cal and get him some dinner before he left for work.

After Cal left, Lori got ready for the party. Lori stood and looked at herself in the mirror. She realized she was slowly changing her hairstyle for what was popular now, a wavy cut with curtain bangs. With makeup, she thought she looked like a model going on a big night. Black heels with a stiletto, thigh high stockings, a short black shiny mini skirt and a yellow sheer blouse. She was not wearing a bra and her tits were on display to anyone who made an effort. She never dressed this way for a date with Cal or anyone in college for that matter. She figured one hour hanging out at the mansion, then she would uber home. She also knew she had to get some more BJ's to the posse to get her ring back. Maybe she could get that done tonight. Why not.

It was a good thing she took an uber to the mansion. Every place to park on both sides of the street was taken. There were young men and women on the sidewalk, and music was coming out of the mansion. Lori was let in and she was comforted to see some other white women there, but no white men. She was handed a drink in a tall glass and she started sipping right away while waiting for someone she might recognize. She guessed there were 30 people there on the main floor, mostly dancing. The music was strong but not crazy loud to get any complaints. When her drink was empty she got on the dance floor and had fun dancing with nobody in particular. Even if she could find a posse bro now, where could she go to do the BJ? It seemed impossible.

"Looking good teach!" it was Tyronne. He had no shirt on, and had such a built body from athletics. Lori just adored his physique. She invited him to dance with her. In the sound of the mansion in the night, in a small crowd of dancers, with a young black man student, Lori was happy. Tyronne danced like a snake, slowly winding and unwinding. Lori turned and back up against him. She bumped him against where his cock was. She forgot anyone else was in the room. She slowly did a grind motion against him and he would hold her hips from time to time. It was close to sex.

Tyronne took Lori by the hand and guided her down a hallway. He stopped for a moment, looked her over, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. With no bra, the slightest pull to the blouse would expose her perfect tits. Then he reached under her mini skirt to remove her panties. Slowly he dragged them down. Lori stepped out of her panties and Tyronne put them into her purse. She watched him, wondering what he was up to, and she knew she should uber out of there now, but she just couldn't do it. Tyronne's hand went back up under her skirt and he massaged her clit and pussy. "Well baby." Tyronne looked into her eyes. "I need a big favor. The money from selling booze was not enough and I owe somebody pretty bad. " Her mind was in slow-mo, but she just watched him and nodded.

"What do you need me to do Tyronne?" she asked. Her hips moved to his touches.

"The bro I owe money to is older and in the next room. I need you to be a good white slut and give him a good time." He was not pleading. It was almost too confident.

"I want my ring back Tyronne. Now would be a good time." She looked right back in his eyes. Play was play, real was real. Lori was not willing to toss her marriage explaining to Cal where the ring went. Tyronne reached into his pocket and pulled it out and gave it to her. Lori looked it over. Not worth much as rings go, but it was her ring. "OK, let's go Tyronne."