Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 04

Story Info
Lori Finally Meets Reggie and Cal Goes to Work.
3.6k words
4.57
7.4k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But reality set in and she ran off to the girls locker room to go clean up and Tyronne returned to the basketball game.

Lori hurried to get cleaned up and she didn't have time to put her thong panties or bra back on. She thought nobody in a crowded gym would notice or care if they did notice. She had to wait at the end of the bleachers for the game to have a break and she could climb up to the stands and sit where Tyronne gestured. Tyronne's uncle was a handsome tall, built black man who also had an athletic background. Nearing 50, he was married with 3 children, a good enough business, and a eye for the ladies. His parents named him Reginald and he just went by Reggie.

Lori sat next to Reggie and they made some small talk when the crowd noise wasn't too great. Close up, Reggie was definitely impressed by the beauty and raw sensuality of the just fucked teacher. He knew, after hiring her husband, and some encouragement, she would be his for whatever he wanted. And he wanted a great deal.

Reggie explained to Lori how he was making a special exception in hiring Cal for his company. It was the strong recommendation from Tyronne that turned his head and the interview went fine. Lori didn't want a special exception but at the same time she was very grateful. Reggie patted Lori's leg, and then rested his hand there as he continued to explain that Cal would be working the night shift since he was new, probably 5pm until midnight five days a week. He knew that would be a strain on a marriage but he assured her Cal could work his way up to a better shift which was common everywhere. Lori thanks Reggie profusely, and leaned over to see that Cal was very happy. Reggie's hand slowly ran back and forth and she knew she should object to this, but was so grateful for the job she didn't want to upset anyone.

The Dance Team did a flawless performance, and Lori was jumping up and down cheering them on. She felt connected to the team members and almost made the moves with the girls. Reggie watched her little jiggle here and there and smiled.

On the way home, she listened to Cal who was talkative and going over the interview with Reggie and every detail. Lori quietly played with her wedding ring. She realized that it had gone too far with Tyronne and she had to get out of the sex predicament at the HS before she got lost in it and lost her marriage. She resolved to apply to jobs around town where she could give up her teaching but still bring in an acceptable income to the couple. After she got home she worked on her resume. She was up late but there were no classes the next day. She posted her resume to six places and only then, relaxed and went to bed. Cal was already asleep and she slipped into bed and drifted off quickly. She felt good about this choice.

The rest of the weekend pretty much was dominated by Cal getting ready for his first shift on Monday. For her part, Lori ironed some of his things he asked her to. Then she applied for work in a few new places.

Monday Lori wore one of her new leggings outfits with a matching sweater. She deliberately did not wear panties under them and some camel toe showed. She never heard of camel toe of course. She loved the comfort, and the boys in her classes loved the rest. At noon she found a note in her office from Tyronne. It said that the study session for the day had been moved to her apartment at 5pm. It said athletics got in the way of doing it after class. Lori was not thrilled by the idea at all. How did they know where she lived anyway? Tyronne did not walk her to her office at the end of the day, Janel did. It was pretty relaxed and no sex involved. Lori was not sure what that meant, but had mixed feelings.

Lori was nervous. She was walking around her apartment fidgeting with things. She had the study notes ready to go. The posse was going to be here and she needed to make sure they did study. Timing wise, she would like to get the posse through the exam before she took another job. Cal had left for his first night at the new job. She planned to stay up to fix him a late dinner after his first night. Then the doorbell rang.

Tyronne and the posse had arrived. Tyronne stepped in and kissed the young teacher on the lips. He was tall, strong and had a black leather jacket, snug jeans and nike jordans on. Jalen was next with a case of beer, kissing Lori and slipping her some tongue. Each of the remaining posse entered and kissed the teacher and filed in. Lori was so off guard she just did it and then seated them in her living room. She passed out study notes and began to teach class. But the big difference was the posse all had beer and it was her home. Tyronne slowly poured her a beer in a tall glass. She did not see that he was adding some molly. Reggie gave him a nice supply for times like this. Molly should have her in a mood altering moment and relaxation, and for topping it off, he added a blue pill. What the hell. Some women feel that too.

For an hour it seemed like a study hall of devoted students asking questions and taking notes. Lori did feel she was getting them to learn the basic math skills they needed and would take forward in life. For a moment she was regretting her decision to leave teaching. Then Tyronne stood up. "Thanks teach. Tomorrow we will be back. Can you give us a practice test?"

Lori was surprised and nodded. "Sure, of course. I will have something ready to go." The posse got up, each one approached Lori for a thank you kiss and a grab on her sexy ass. She got into it this time, giving each student some affection. Jalen took extra time to kiss her and play with her ass. The molly and her natural attraction to him had them making out pretty fast. She was giving him her tongue and he sucked it while his hand moved over her pussy, petting through the leggings. Jalen could move fast when he wanted.

Tyronne did not interrupt them, "Teach, Uncle Reggie will be picking you up Wednesday to meet you and hang out. He asked you wear a short red dress and heels." He gave her a reminder note.

Lori looked at the note with wide eyes, "Reggie?"

Tyronne smiled, "Yes, my uncle Reggie and your boi's boss." Jalen was massaging over her pussy and working her and she spread her legs some for him without any thought.

"Why does he want to see me Tyronne?" she asked innocently.

"Teach, you made a big impression. And I know your boi only got the job cause my uncle likes you. " Lori put 2 and 2 together now and she was shook up not knowing what to say or do. Tyronne walked out the door leaving her with Jalen.

Jalen led Lori to her bedroom, and he got undressed. "Teach, strip for me like those girls do. You know what they do," he teased her. She was pretty fucked up now on the meds and put on some music. Hip hop filled the air. Cal would never let her put it on but now it was sooooo right. Lori watched Jalen stroke his big cock. She had flashbacks to sucking it before. It was young, pretty thick, long and very dark. Jalen watched her every move to the music. Lori fell back on some dance team moves and slowly lifted her sweater over her head. Her full breasts were nearly popping out of the demi bra. Lori glanced up and saw her wedding picture while she popped her bra for Jalen, who was cheering her on. The wedding picture girl looked like a stranger. Lori slid onto the bed and wiggled her way out of the leggings. Jalen took some pics of the sexy teacher putting on the display for him. She caught on and gave him some poses.

Lori knelt on the bed facing Jalen. She spread her legs. Lori licked two fingers and then slowly opened her pussy lips for him to see. She was being shameless and loved it. "Teach, you love being a black man's girl don't you?" Jalen was getting bold.

"Yes Jalen, I only want to go out with black men," she answered. She paid no attention to him doing a vid of her or him getting a black sharpie from his jacket. Quickly, he started stroking his big cock while teasing her. Lori started strumming her clitoris with her fingers like a guitar. Jalen propped up his cell and got on his knees facing Lori. He took one of her hands and put it on his cock. She right away started stroking it for him. He held her other hand up with the wedding ring on it... he slowly took off her ring and tossed it. Lori watched with a momentary gasp, but let it go quickly.

"Teach, you need to learn more about your place in our high school with black students. You need to be respectful of black students, male and female." Jalen was pinching her nipples while she stroked him. She had one hand on his cock and one playing with her clit.

"Haven't I been a really good teacher?" she asked. She couldn't remember a time where she wanted sex more than this. She felt like she could be drunk, but she didn't drink anything.

"Not good enough." Jalen answered. "You need to go to the bathroom and shave off that pussy hair, all of it. Then I will give you a temporary tat." Lori got off the bed and went to the bathroom. She always kept her legs and under arms shaved nice, but this was new. She knelt in the tub and put shaving cream all over. She knew how to handle a razor but this was a different spot. She slowly shaved up and back and around, until she was satisfied it was smooth. Then she rinsed it off and applied her favorite lotion. That skin is so sensitive.

When she got back to the bedroom she found Jalen helped himself to some rum and coke. She did a pose. Jalen took some pics of her bare pussy. "Awesome teach." More pics. More exposed pussy. " I'm sending these to the posse." For a moment Lori was worried about pics getting to the school principal, but she was going to resign anyway. Jalen took her by the hand and sat her on the edge of the overstuffed chair. He got the sharpie out and spread her legs. "I usually do the gang graffiti," Jalen explained. "So this is gonna be more like graffiti." He started working above her pussy with an elaborate design. It reminded her of graceful waves. She did not know it was a permanent marker. For about 30 minutes he worked on his design and then took some pics. It was a black spade design that flowed. Lori for her part, posed until she was getting very restless. "A black spade for a black spade girl." he instructed her. "This means you prefer black men for your party time." Jalen sensed she needed a 'refill' of her drink and went to the kitchen to mix up the formula he was given by Tyronne. Lori examined the impressionistic spade and for the moment had no problem with being a woman who preferred black attention.

Lori clinked glasses with Jalen and drank up. Jalen sat in the big chair and got Lori onto his lap. "Love your new look teach." He said, knowing a permanent tat might be coming along soon. Jalen started kissing Lori, his big black lips on her petite whites.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Jalen!" she moaned. She gave herself to this and held on to him tight and kissed him like a hot teenager in the back seat of a car. Without stopping the kiss, Jalen lifted her up and put her on her back on the queen bed. Jalen climbed over her and spread her legs. He looked down at his dream white teach and put his cock head to her pussy. Lori wrapped her arms around his neck as he pushed and conquered her pussy. Lori was gasping. The huge black spear in her amazed her and thrilled her. Every thrust was met with a willing response and she fucked him back with no hesitation. Jalen was grunting like a workout at the gym. Thrusting and getting deeper in her. He positioned her hips so he would fuck a vertical fuck directly down into her. Boom, he thrust in and she gasped. Boom, he thrust and she was in heaven. "I'm cumminggggggggggggggg," she was squealing in delight.

Jalen fucked her faster than before since he only had his own orgasm to be concerned with. "You gonna be addicted to the posse big black cocks teach, right?"

Lori loved her big orgasm and wanted to please Jalen now, "I am addicted to black cock Jalen. It's sooo true. We both know it." Lori loved the black cocks of the posse. Cal would never satisfy her but she would fake it loyally. She could fake it, sure. Jalen unloaded his sperm jism deep in the drugged sexy teacher. He thrust and thrust as it kept flowing into her.

Then Jalen rested on her and whispered, "I need to run teach before your boi gets home. Clean all this up and give him a nice dinner." They exchanged a parting kiss and she went to the bathroom to clean up. Jalen was gone when she came out. She stripped the bed and washed it all. She started the dinner for Cal. Twice she peeked at her artwork above her shaved pussy. It had not washed off. Lori realized she could not show this to Cal since she had no story for where she got it or what it might mean.

Tuesday was pretty much a day repeating Monday. This included the posse coming to her apartment for their practice test. This time, Deonte stayed after the posse left. Each member of the posse gave Lori a kiss and squeeze as they left, and when she turned around, Deonte was smiling. He was distinctive since he had a partial gold grill on his teeth. And he was smiling two hours later when he left. The freshly fucked teacher kissed him passionately as he left. Then she was back to cleaning the bed, taking a shower, and starting dinner. Since Cal was not yet home, Lori started going through her closet looking for a red dress for Reggie. She vaguely remembered having one but she didn't see it here. She realized she would have to shop fast Wednesday after class to be ready in time for Reggie. She grabbed her iPhone and started looking for local stores where she could find the right dress. The big chains were a possibility, but a low cost outlet would be what she needed.

Lori was nervous waiting for Reggie to pick her up. This wasn't a student who was pretty obvious in their intentions. This was someone with money and power and family who could be trouble. She envisioned being swept away to a dark jazz bar or steakhouse with shot glasses lined up in front of her. She looked in the mirror. Her bright eyes were now lined, and there was shadow on her lids. She picked out a pink lip gloss. She drew a light line around her lips and added some more gloss. Estee Lauder perfume was normally just saved for a big event, and she decided this was one of those. The red dress was shorter than she had ever worn. She had gone to the juniors section of the store and found a bright red with some sequins. Slender straps leading to cups built into the dress, so no bra tonight. The dress was spandex stretchy, but tight. She felt lucky to find matching heels and the whole ensemble was under $50.

Reggie was driving a new electric sports car. The kind your kids never get to ride in. He wore a dark blue plaid trendy suit with leather shoes made in Italy. He had been following the progress of Lori as a new white slut for him. Tyronne did good work. He was on time in front of Lori's apartment. He texted her and down she came. Lori slid into the car and felt the cool leather against her skin.

"Hello Reggie!" she told him nervously. Reggie started driving.

"Hello Lori. You are even more beautiful than at the basketball game." He wasn't kidding. He turned down the music and started giving Lori a short lecture about the black culture in Vernon. How he started a business and how he networked. Soon he pulled up on a bluff above a lake. There was no road, just green meadow.

Reggie got her door and she got out. It was a beautiful view. Reggie went to the trunk, and pulled out two chairs. Lori sat in one looking out. Reggie fixed two drinks, and her's of course had the molly-blue pill power drink mix. They sat with their drinks. Reggie wanted the drink to do its job so he made small talk. Reggie knew the time situation. After all, he was Cal's employer. "How does Cal like the job?" he asked.

"Oh he is thrilled Reggie. Its the first time he can use his degree and help people," she was genuinely happy about that.

"And how does Lori like the posse?" he asked. Lori was flustered.

"Well I don't know what you mean," she answered. Reggie held up his cell phone. There was a video of Jalen fucking Lori in her apartment. "Oh..." was all she could manage to say. She was so busted.

"Well you are a young white woman with a healthy sexy appetite for black men, aren't you?" he continued.

Reggie extended his hand and Lori stood up. He motioned her to the car facing the front hood, from the right wheel side. "Lean over my car, but don't scratch the paint job with those sequins," he instructed her. Lori obeyed. So many thoughts raced through her mind but she was confused and feeling fantastic at the same time. Reggie lifted the hem of her dress and pushed the dress up over her hips. Lori looked out over the lake and felt his hands on her as he pulled down her black thong panties. She felt the air on her skin. Then she felt the un-mistakeable head of a cock. Reggie teased her wet pussy. He pushed in and pulled back over and over. "You want my black cock Lori?" he asked her.

"Oh yessssssssss." she moaned, wiggling her hips for him.

"Yes what my sexy white slut?" he teased.

"I want your big black cock Reggie!" she almost shouted out. Reggie had good size so he had to work his cock into this young girl's cunt.

"I made three babies already Lori," he continued. "I'm going to give you my Nigerian slave seed in your pussy now." The car was beginning to rock some to this. Lori was moaning and feeling his cock own her pussy and she craved more of it and she wanted her orgasm now.

Reggie grabbed her hair and made it a rope in his big hands. He would pull her back and then relax from time to time. He fucked her faster now. He fucked her and she was everything he expected her to be. Reggie leaned over to her and whispered, "Do you want to cum on my black meat now slut? You want that? "

Lori was moaning, "Yes Reggie, please let me cum on your BBC, I want it so badly." Reggie thrusted his big swing fuck now. He held her hair and a hand on her hip and his own hips were rotating into a deep fuck. Lori blew up with that feeling. 'Yesssssssssssssss Reggie you are making me cum on your big black cock!" and she rocked to her orgasm. Reggie was right there, shooting his sperm into the white girl. He had been saving it up for her and it was a long series of thrusts shooting her full.

He leaned over her, "Some day we will do this to put a black baby in you. Would you like that Lori?" he asked.

"Gawdddddddddd Reggie that is sooo evil. Should I really do that?" she answered.

"Of course baby girl. White women can show their devotion by taking black babies. Your husband will still take care of you in his own way." he instructed her.

The baby talk was so wrong. But in her dazed state she was feeling the heat of the topic and the taboo idea of it was so appealing to her. She knew women trying to conceive avoided standing up or going to the bathroom after sex because it may pull sperm away from her eggs. So, lying on her back for 15 minutes or so after sex may help keep sperm moving in the right direction. Why was she even thinking this. Gawd Reggie had put the idea in her mind and she knew she needed to erase it.

They cleaned up as best they could, put everything away and drove off.