All Comments on 'Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 05'

by ChelseaVixen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kind of sad that these hood rats are so insecure they have to order their victims to stay away from premium white cock. Instead of squirming around like cock roaches, they should let the husband know his whore wife is opening him up to diseases that could kill him. This whole thing is nonsense. The husband would have easily discovered his wife being a whore. She's gone different hours, her cunt would be gross and they don't share any time together. They would be inseparable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the previous anonymous poster; hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahqhahahahahahaha! (So it's clear I'm laughing at your joke.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Solid 5 stars. Why doesn’t her own husband fuck the shit out of her daily?? It’s no wonder why women go looking for other cock. Now she’s a whore for black cock. I truely hope Reggie gets her off the pill and knocks her up. Please keep this going for a few more chapters.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195512 months ago

I'm still loving her continuation into the black cock slut lifestyle! 5 stars yet again! Looking forward to her getting knocked up with the first of many black babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous