Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 07

Story Info
Lori Goes Clubbing and Cal is on Cam.
2.3k words
4.49
4.8k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered where Reggie would be taking them. She couldn't go just anywhere like this. She looked in a long mirror. Then she took some selfies. The underwire top to the leotard pushed her tits straight out. They defied gravity. Would Reggie like that? He bought the gift after all. The pleated faux plastic skirt was very short. It was a mere decoration actually. Lori loved her thigh high stockings and looked forward to the ones she ordered on line arriving. Stockings were a return to classy erotic feminine looks. The heels were pretty tall and she would be doing no running at all. She left on her wedding ring. She felt her fresh shaved pussy and easy access to her clit and all. She felt totally sexual.

It was dark when Reggie pulled up in the silent electric sports car. She comforted herself that nosey neighbors would not be seeing her dressed this way going in a car with a black gentleman. Reggie smiled as she got in and slid across the leather seat.

"You make that outfit dynamite baby!" he crowed. She was so flattered she beamed back as the car went south out of the city. Reggie had a supper dance club south of town in mind. The evening would run later than Lori had been out so far. But Reggie could assure himself that Cal would not be home at his normal time. Reggie's girl Leticia was assigned to keep Cal very busy after work hours tonight. She was a part time escort for Reggie and part time legit phone bank worker. But she had the assignment of working on Cal. She resembled the black singer Doja Cat. Slender, small breasts and short hair. She had an attitude to turn on the men when she wanted to. She had enough education to speak well to them, or be all street cred. Cal was by no means her first white partner. Lots of white men had paid for her company. Reggie was in charge of this action. She didn't know the backstory, but it was enough that Reggie made it a huge deal for her.

Reggie made small talk on the way to the club. "Tell me, Lori, what will you be doing this summer?" he brought up.

"Well, I put in a application to be a summer school teacher, but I haven't heard back yet." she explained.

"If you work all summer, how much should you make?" he answered.

"Oh, asking a math teacher. Mmmmmmm after taxes, I should make $6 thousand." she answered with some satisfaction.

They arrived at the supper club, and used the valet parking. The young black man opening her door tried not to leer at her sexy legs and outfit. Lori got out and remembered the model walk and motion she was taught by a girlfriend in high school. Reggie was totally proud walking into the club in front of his friends and business associates with Lori on his arm.

They weaved their way in to a table in the center of the action. They were seated and ordered drinks. Lori could feel the eyes of everyone in the club on them. They made small talk. Lori got up to go to the ladies room. She checked her hair and makeup and that no lip gloss had gotten on her teeth. While she was gone their drinks were brought. Reggie quietly added some molly to her cherry vodka.

When Lori came back they ordered a fabulous dinner. She was starving and he didn't mind what she was going to order. Cal always had her pick spaghetti or something cheap when they went out. She loved this filet and her cherry vodka drinks. They chatted and Reggie watched for her behavior to change some.

"Lori, how are you feeling?" he posed. His hand ran up and down her thigh. He enjoyed the smooth feeling.

"I'm just fine Reggie," she smiled. Lori observed the handsome powerful black man she was with and was flattered he would shower so much attention on her.

After dinner, he took her hand and got her up. They walked down a hallway to one of the further out Men's rooms. Reggie stepped in and looked around. Nobody. He stepped back and guided Lori into the room. As he followed her, he put a "Closed - Cleaning" sign on the door. "Help me off with my jacket baby." he told her. Lori smiled and helped him off with the jacket and hung it on a hook for him.

Reggie began to kiss her with his big black lips on hers. She responded in the way he loved and soon it was passionate. His tongue in her mouth and then her tongue on his lips. He had his hands on her small hips and he lifted her up onto the counter.

"You like this position don't you white girl?" he knew about the mansion. And he was teasing her. He spread her legs wide just like when she was on the bar stool in the mansion.

"I love it, it's true," she answered. Reggie lifted her faux plastic skirt up and pulled her to the edge. He unzipped his trousers quickly, mindful of time. Lori was having a flashback to the mansion. She put her arms behind her just as they were at the mansion. This pushed her big tits out again just like there. Reggie paused long enough to take several pics of Lori and she was posing for him as hot as she could imagine. Then, Reggie pulled out his black cock and slapped it against her pussy lips.

"You are my dirty white hoe, aren't you? he kept teasing. Lori looked down at the massive black cock swelling up. Veins and black skin and it just seemed so sexy and alien and familiar to her now at the same time. She took a big breath.

"Yes Reggie. I am a white dirty hoe for my black bull!" she answered. And she meant it. She realized she loved her role as the pampered princess whore for black men. Nobody at the school took an interest in her. None of her college professors took an interest in her. Her father ignored her. Even Cal was not that attentive. Tyronne and Reggie made her feel fantastic, appreciated, and even worshipped.

Reggie pushed the big tip of his cock between her pussy lips. Both of them watched the erotic look of it. He knew he could only keep the bathroom blocked so long, so with his hips back, he lunged into Lori fucking her deep. She gasped and her heart raced. Her arms wrapped around his neck to hold on as he fucked her fast. She was sliding on the counter and felt her orgasm building. It seemed his cock was tapping against her cervix and she wondered if that is what she was feeling inside. Her pussy was stretching to take his big cock. It scared her and thrilled her.

"Yessssssssssssssss Fuck Me Reggie!" she moaned. Her orgasm hit her and her pussy throbbed as she moaned, "Yessssssssssssssssssssss you own me Reggie!"

He pumped her faster and then erupted with his cock spewing out black seed into her. His cock throbbed and kept pumping into her for stroke after stroke. Reggie saw his face in the mirror and realized this was the most intense fucking he had in his life. And he had fucked lots of women.

They both cleaned up fast and escaped the men's room to get back to their table. They sat down and both of them laughed at what they had done. A quickie. Both were satisfied but actually wanted more and longer sex.

"What if I told you that I can pay you for two nights what you would earn all summer." Reggie began. "Next week I have a business customer from Miami coming to visit. He wants a hot white girl for two nights. I want you to be his girl for two nights. You will walk away with $6 thousand Lori." Reggie was massaging her leg. He used his hand to force her legs apart under the table cloth.

"Reggie. That would make me a whore." she almost whispered.

"Hell No. A whore might do 5 men in a night and never do anything but get them off as quick as she can. You are a entertainer. You and my customer are gonna spend some time and you will be getting off on his black cock plenty, I am sure." Reggie needed to re-assure she was not a whore even though she was just that, a white whore.

"Turn down that summer teaching. I will hook you up with one bro each week. By the end of the summer you could take home over $ 50 thousand. You can do that math teach, right?" His hand was on her pussy rubbing it just right. She spread her legs for him and he kept massaging her need. "I will sign you up with a tanning salon and a yoga class." He inserted two fingers into her pussy and started slowly pushing and pulling back. Finger fucking.

"Reggie, its getting late. I need to get home before Cal gets home." she cautioned. All this information from Reggie was pretty sudden for drug stimulated Lori. She was confused, but sexually excited. She felt the ache between her legs and still had a lot of Reggie's cum-jism-seed up her pussy.

Reggie fiddled with his cell phone. "Lori, I have not wanted to tell you, but Cal has new interests and won't be home for some time tonight." He brought up the cam he had placed in Leticia's bedroom. The security cam showed Cal mounting Leticia on all fours in the bed and Cal was very energetic fucking his employee. It was not a 4k perfect image, but it was enough for Lori to see what was happening.

Lori's jaw dropped when she watched with Reggie. "Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd," she kept repeating in disbelief. Reggie was still finger fucking her wet pussy. He did not laugh at the obvious double standard. After all, Lori had fucked how many black men behind Cal's back. Cal was fucking this black girl with energy and Lori wished she could hear what he was saying.

Shock and surprise turned into anger. Lori looked up at Reggie. "I will do it. Count me in for next week."

Reggie smiled. Lori would be making Reggie a hero with his customer and make a good take home pay at the same time He worked Lori's clit now, massaging it in a pressing motion repeated over and over. Lori looked out at the crowd of people and put a hand over her face as she had an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Reggie." she moaned over and over. Reggie smiled.

Lori got home and cleaned up. She was careful to put her 'costume' box under some charity donation bags. She got herself a nightcap and took in the earth shattering events of the night. She remembered fondly getting fucked by Reggie in the men's room. She thought about the deal to be some kind of sex worker next week. Then she remembered the images of Cal fucking on Reggie's cell. She considered running away. When Cal left to work tomorrow, she could load up the Chevy Van and road trip her way to her folks home. Of course, her mom would harp on her continuously what a failure she had been and had always been. Her father would ignore her. Then what would she do?

Lori decided to be pragmatic. She could work for Reggie this summer and put enough money away to leave and be on her own somewhere new. No bitching parents, no disappointing husband, and money in her pocket. She might apply for a new teaching position with the experience this year a big plus on her resume. All the day's activity was catching up with her and she found herself sleeping on the couch drifting off.

She climbed into bed, fell asleep quickly and missed Cal creeping into the house late and quietly.

Cal had a great fuck with Leticia and it just opened up a whole new world to him. His new job and Leticia had him very happy. He really paid no attention to Lori sleeping away.

In the next days Lori started her yoga classes Reggie had given her. It was only women in the class; the instructor and other women were all black. Lori put her hair up, no makeup, a leotard and ballet slippers. She learned positions and was friendly with the other women in the class. She took a liking to it. She combined the yoga class with visits to the tanning salon. She had never stretched out on a machine like that before, but followed the instructions of the young girl there in charge and it seemed to work out fine.

Then there was the text from Reggie, 'tonight is the night. be ready at 7.' Lori's heart raced with some nervous fear and sexual excitement at the first time. She looked at the packing list of things to bring along and what to wear the first night. She went through her closet and found the shortest mini dress she had. Bright red, tight, a plunging neckline. Then she looked through her collection of stockings to wear with it. Then the shoes. She found earrings to go with it. Then the other things, daisy duke jean shorts and a black sheer see through top. Then two lingerie items. As she continued down the list, the next two made her pause. A wedding picture with her husband and a picture of her with her dad. She thought about these two for a moment. This was not right. But she had agreed to this. She jumped on her laptop.... and found each of the pics requested. She sent them to her printer. She stared at her wedding pic. She looked so happy with Cal. Now she was getting ready to fuck a stranger for $ 6 thousand for Reggie. The two pics went into the overnight bag. She made sure to add lip-gloss and mascara and eye shadow and all. Then perfume and then her birth control.