Lori Grows Up Pt. 04

Story Info
Lori catches Dave.
828 words
4.28
5.1k
1
2

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

Dave woke up at dawn and punched the alarm clock button. He wanted Lori to sleep and rest as long as possible after the events of last night. He sat up in bed watching the gentle rise and fall of her breasts and listened to her soft breathing. Wonder what she was dreaming? Already he felt the yearning for her deep inside. He quietly got out of bed, visited the bathroom, then put on a light bathrobe, and went to the kitchen, softly closing the bedroom door.

He had said he would make the coffee, and set up the percolator to make a good strong brew. Rummaging through the cupboards, he found the small bottle of anisette hidden there. A little hair of the dog would be good for her, he thought.

Next, he cut some slices of French bread to toast when she got up, and set out butter and peanut butter and jelly. Cable was not connected yet, so he set up his cell phone for a news channel, waiting for Lori to wake. He went to the living room and stretched out on the recliner to watch the news, but the ache was there and his thoughts were not of news, but of Lori: her emerald green eyes, rosy lips, delectable breasts, soft warm belly, the sweet taste of her skin. His hand moved almost uncontrollably to his half-erect cock and he started slowly stroking it. Whipping up a batch now would make the fuck with Lori last longer, he rationalized. He closed his eyes and began to stroke faster now with a full-blown erection, the images of Lori cascading through his mind like a camera roll. He was on the verge of ejaculation when suddenly Lori strolled, naked, into the room.

"Good morning, honey! I see you've started breakfast without me!" she laughed.

"Oh, sorry, sweetie, just trying to relieve some tension, uh, didn't know you were up," he stammered.

"Haha, obviously you didn't! But here, let me finish that naughty task for you."

Without another word she threw one leg over Dave and straddled him, getting into the sixty-nine position and putting her pussy in his face. She cupped his balls then took his cock, most of it, into her mouth and started slowly bobbing on it. Dave first kneaded her beautiful ass, then with thumbs gently opened the lips of her slightly dry vagina, and stuck his tongue in deep. He darted it in an out until the lips and pussy were juicy, then started to lap and swirl the erect clitoris. Lori spasmed a little when he started on the clit but kept up the rhythmic bobbing of his cock; she knew he was close to cumming. She felt the heat and tingling starting in her ass and pussy but was determined to make him cum first, bobbing ever faster.

After about ten minutes of intense mutual sucking, Dave announced, "Babe, better pull it out, feels like I'm gonna shoot a quart, I don't want you to choke!"

She wanted to drink all his cum and had no intention of taking out his cock. She just grunted, "Uh-huh," and kept on sucking. A few seconds later Dave came loudly, "Aaaaaaaa! Aaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaah!" as he ejaculated six huge spurts of hot cum into Lori's mouth. She swallowed each spurt as it came, not letting her mouth overflow like before. All the hot cum went down into her belly and when Dave was all cummed out, she used her hand and tongue to drain his cock of every last drop.

After his climax, Dave resumed swirling and licking her clitoris, which he knew she loved. His dick was bone-dry now, as Lori put his balls in her mouth. She pressed his still-firm cock to her face, like a little girl with a teddy bear. The warmth of her mouth and face was so incredible, he would not know how to describe it. Lori began grinding her cunt into his face, and he knew she was getting close.

Curious to see what would happen, he slipped a finger into her ass, lightly twirling it. That was all she needed to push her over the edge, and she started coming so hard she was afraid she would shit in Dave's face! Her body spasmed, jerking violently as wave after wave of cum pleasure coursed through her vagina and rectum and thighs and belly, as though a million butterflies had flown out of her holes. Her vagina squirted juice all over Dave's face and she screamed at the top of her lungs like a banshee, "Aieeeeeah! Yeeaaaaaah! Auuuuuuuuuugh!" with the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

Finally it was over, and she regained her senses. She kissed Dave's cock and balls and dismounted, then whispered to him,

"Thank you, darling. That was the best tongue-fucking that a girl could ever want. I do so love you, Dave," and she did not blink back her tears.

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers