Lori Grows Up Pt. 10

Story Info
Company of Three.
2.2k words
4.37
3.6k
1
2

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

They sat on the bed, sipping wine.

"Three's Company? Is that the old show where two girls are living with a guy, and it's platonic?" Lori said.

"Yep. A totally unrealistic situation," he chuckled.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because unless a guy is a fucking eunuch, he would not stay very long with two beautiful chicks like that without screwing them," he said.

"Oh, I guess you're right. Pussy is hard to resist. But, um, you've resisted mine for almost two hours now. How do you explain that?" she teased, then licked her upper lip.

"Just chargin' my batteries, sweetheart. But for goodness sakes, do you want my cock to be in your sweet little pussy all the time?" he smiled.

"No, not all the time. Sometimes I like it to be in my mouth squirting your sweet baby batter, and sometimes I like it to be fucked deep up my ass cumming thick and hot and fast. Between my titties would be nice but we never tried that, and there are some other places on me that need fucked too, but...another time."

"I love it when you talk like that. And so does Johnson, looky, he's standin' straight up, ready for duty!" he said.

With one sudden shove to his chest, she pushed him onto the bed, and he was flat on his back, his cock sticking straight up like a periscope.

"I'll show you a fuckin' duty!" she said, as she gripped his cock in one hand, balls in the other. She straddled him, this time in the normal cowgirl position, her pussy just above his cockhead. She leaned forward and he cupped her wonderful breasts. The nipples were extremely puffed up today, like little ripe strawberries, as he tasted and sucked each one, then kissed her breasts, over and over and over.

"God Lori, you are delicious," he said, as she lowered herself onto him, the wonderful wetness and warmth of her vagina swallowing the full length of his cock.

"I love it when you suck my tits, hon, especially when your cock is deep, deep inside me. Promise me you'll always fuck and suck me like this. Promise!"

"I will, darlin', I will, promise, cross my heart!" he smiled, already feeling his juice tingle.

She rocked back and forth, riding his cock slowly, keeping pressure on her clit. She put her face between his neck and shoulder, whispered, "Fuck me deep, hon, deep! I want your cock to kiss my cervix, please, and I want you to suck a nipple when I cum! I'm getting close, so close...oh God, hold me, I'm cumming now! Oh sweet Jesus! Ohh! Unnnnngh! Uhh! Auuuuugh! Uhnn! Oh, oh, ooooh, mmm, mmm, uhnn...I love you, Dave." Her orgasm complete, she kissed his neck, then his lips, tenderly, and she kept pumping.

When she kissed him, he ejaculated huge thick spurts deep inside her, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah!" he screamed, "Lori! Auuuuuuugh!"

"Yes, hon, let it all go, shoot it into me, give it all to me, your sweet cock! Fill me with your sweet hot cum!" she whispered. She uncoupled when he quit squirting, then went to his cock, and using fingers and tongue, swallowed every last drop of cum. Her vagina dribbled a steady stream of her nectar mixed with his cum, making a creamy puddle on the bedsheet. She tasted it and thought it was good, but it could use a little sugar.

**********

They slept then, exhausted, but satiated. Dave woke at dawn as usual, showered and had coffee, then snuggled a blanket on her and left her a note before leaving for work:

"I love you more today, more today than yesterday, but I love you less today, less than I will tomorrow."

God, I love him too, more each day, she thought. But..I bet that's from an Elvis song, she smiled.

She had a fun-filled day. Relishing the freedom of nudity, she went about her chores stark naked today, and if anybody comes to the door today then fuck it, he'll just get some nice eye candy, she thought. First she changed the spunky bedsheets, washed some laundry, took a relaxing shower, and downed some coffee with anisette. Then still naked, she stepped onto the balcony and crashed on the recliner to catch some rays. The balcony rail and posts pretty well blocked her from neighbors' views, not that she really gave a damn. She spread her legs and gave her vulva a vigorous massage, and her clit quickly became erect. Then she thought, just about every time I've been out here alone, I've jilled off, so why break precedent now? She slipped a middle finger into her pussy, curving it upward to find her g spot. Oh! Damn it, that feels good! She caressed her g and flicked her clit with her thumb, and soon she felt the vaginal juices start to flow and the cum tingling in her pussy and thighs. The morning sun was delicious and seemed to be making her cum faster. I wish Dave was here now, or Marty, she thought, and I dearly wish there was something in my ass! She spotted a spoon with a smooth wooden handle on the table next to her, and into her ass the handle went. She pumped and wobbled it like it was a cock, and that was enough to trigger a wonderful orgasm, the pleasure waves ripping through her like lightning bolts, as she arched her back, "Aaah! Aaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah! Unnngh! Dave! Uhhhn! Ohh," with an exquisite release of tension. She basked for a moment in the afterglow, then heard a voice from an older man on the balcony below.

"Hey lady, are you alright up there? Need some help?"

"No, thanks, I'm okay, just some trouble catching my crazy pussy...cat," she yelled back. If he had asked a few minutes sooner, she might have invited him to come up and shove his tongue up her ass! Maybe.

She was getting a little short of time. She spruced up the living room and bedroom, then set about preparing supper, She made meatballs and red sauce and cooked linguine ahead of time, because they could be reheated when Dave got home. Time now to put a moo-moo on and relax a little before Dave came home.

She crashed on the living room recliner and quickly winked out. In her hazy dream she was naked in bed with Marty, holding hands and French-kissing, a single huge double-ended black dildo deep in their pussies, their nipples delicately kissing each other. The waitress from Gina's strolled into the bedroom, "I have CUMMM with your ice-cold bottles of beer! After I pour them, would you ladies like me to shove the bottles up your asses?" Good grief, time to get the fuck out of this dream, she thought, waking up in a cold sweat, just seconds after Dave walked through the door.

"Hi sweetie, you okay?" kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, just had a crazy dream. Linguine is on the menu tonight, it'll be ready in five minutes, hon," she said.

**********

(after supper)

They sat at the kitchen table, enjoying biscotti and coffee with anisette...

"Thanks, babe, that was delicious, as always." She looked a little tense. "Penny for your thoughts," he said.

"The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things," she said.

"Of shoes and ships, and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings," he said. "So what's on your mind, sweetie?" but he already knew.

"I have a date with Marty tonight at seven, at Gina's," she said.

"Okay, what else?" he said.

"You mentioned that show Three's Company. Could you imagine living like that with Marty and me?" she said.

"Well yeah, I think--"

"Let's cut to the chase: If you walked in on Marty and me while we were naked fucking, what would you do?" she said, timidly.

"First, I would thank my lucky stars, for beholding such a beautiful sight--"

"And then?" she said.

"Then I would hope that you would invite my assistance, you know, like eating or screwing an ass or a pussy, or lapping your clits until you scream for mercy, or whatever menial task needs to be done," he smiled.

She tried to blink back her tears, but they came anyway "Do you mean it, Dave? Oh sweetie, can I tell Marty? I know she loves you, and If she were here right now, it would mean an instant blowjob from her and I would so love to see that! I love you, Dave, more today than yesterday, but less than I will tomorrow! Dave!" She jumped from her chair, threw off her moo-moo, then naked went to his chair. He buried his face in her soft bosom, wrapping his arms tight about her.

"Do we have time for a quickie before your date?" he said.

"Two hours, let's make it a longie," she smiled.

(in the bedroom)

They lay naked on the bed kissing and petting like teenagers...

"I guess you got my note this morning?" he said.

"Yes, Elvis. It was from one of your songs, wasn't it?"

"Yes, darlin', but the words were so right for the way I feel about you," he said.

"Well thank you, sweetheart. And let me ask you, does Johnson like mint?" she said.

"Well, I do, so I'm sure he does too. Why?"

"I put some mint-flavored love jelly in my ass, and I bet he'd love a taste," she smiled.

They quickly changed to a comfy spooning position. His cock was like steel, and she reached back and stroked it tenderly, then as he spread her buns she guided it into her rectum.

"Don't hold back, hon, push it all in, it'll be okay with the jelly. Just don't pump too fast until I loosen up a little," she said. "Your cock feels wonderful."

He pumped slowly, pushing his cock a little further in with each stroke, until finally, he was balls-deep in her lovely ass. He stopped pumping to rest a while and to avoid cumming too soon, as his juice was already at high tide. Her tender ass gripped his cock snugly and felt so warm and wonderful!

"You okay, babe, I'm not hurting you?"

"I'm fine, hon," she said. "Just hold me and pump easy. I think I'm already close to cumming," she said.

"Okay sweetie, just tell me what you need," he said. He kissed her neck and shoulders, tasting the sweetness of her skin, while fondling her clitoris with one hand and her nipples with the other. He resumed the slow pumping and in a few minutes her breath quickened and he felt her getting warmer, starting to shudder.

"Dave, honey! I'm cumming, oww! So hard! Omigod, it hurts! Hold me, uhh, and give me all your cum! Give it to...auuuugh! Unnnngh! Unn! Oh! Ohh, oh, gnngh, oh, oh...mmm."

When her violent orgasm subsided, he stopped thrusting and pushed in deep, then just let go, spurting huge chunky wads into her beautiful dreamy ass, his body wracked by an orgasm so intense that he was actually glad when it was over! "Aaaaah! Aaaaaaaarrgh!"

**********

Exhausted and satiated, they slept. Lori sat up in bed, "Crap, I'm gonna be late for Marty!" She rushed into the bathroom to get ready for her date. She hurriedly brushed her hair, cleaned up and dressed, and practically threw on her makeup.

"Do I look alright?" she said.

"You look good enough to eat, babe, as always," he smiled.

"Hmm, I'll hold you to that later," giving him a hug and a kiss, then she was out the door.

(at Gina's)

"Hi Marty. My ass got all screwed up, sorry I'm late," kissing her cheek.

"Hmm, I sure wouldn't mind my ass getting screwed up with that good lookin' guy of yours!" Marty said, returning the kiss.

"Well, after talking to Dave, I'm sure that can easily be arranged!" Lori smiled.

"What? You mean he's okay with a Compagnie de Trois?" Marty said, surprised.

"Not just okay but I think he's looking forward to it, and he told me more than once that you are very sweet. And...I won't hold back my feelings on this...I would love to watch you sucking his dick or taking it in your ass or pussy! And you'll soon find out he has a very talented tongue!"

"Lori, you're making my pants get all wet and sticky! I've been so damned lonely. Masturbating helps, but I really need my pussy to be eaten out proper, and I haven't had a cock in me since I broke with Rich weeks ago. I'm so happy right now I could cry...shit, I am crying! Oh God, I pray this works out!"

"It's gonna work, honey, we'll make it work!" Lori said. "Here, take my hanky, dry your pretty blue eyes."

"Hi guys, nice to see you again. What's your poison tonight?" waitress said.

"Um, I'd like a nice cold beer, in the bottle if you have it," Lori said.

"Same for me," Marty said.

"Cummmin' right up!" waitress said, wiggling her ass as she walked away.

"Hmm, that waitress is on to us. But she has a cute little ass," Lori said.

"Oh boy, now you wanna stick your tongue up the waitress' ass!" Marty laughed.

"Ha, that might be fun," Lori giggled. "Speaking of the waitress, let me tell you about this crazy dream I had!"

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers