Lori Grows Up Pt. 09

Story Info
A late night call to Marty.
1.3k words
4.26
3k
1
1

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

Lori finally settled down, falling asleep in Dave's arms, then they slept soundly for hours. Dave woke just as the sun was starting to sink down. The rain and wind had picked up a little, and the apartment was getting a little chilly, so he pulled a light blanket over her, kissed her shoulder, then went to the kitchen. He heated the coffee and sliced two pieces of pie. Some anisette in the coffee sure as hell wouldn't hurt, he thought, putting a double shot in each mug. He put everything on a small tray and returned to the bedroom, and she was stirring, waking up.

"Feelin' a little better, sweetie?" as he kissed her cheek. "Have some pie and coffee. I spiked it a little bit."

"Thanks, hon," taking a sip. "Mmm, It's delicious," taking two more big sips.

"C'mon, have some pie, sweetie. You didn't eat much at supper," he said.

"I'd rather eat your sweet cock and drink your sweet cum," she smiled, green eyes flashing, her cheeks still red from tears.

"Plenty of time for that later," he smiled. "C'mon now, you need somethin' in your sweet belly, after all that cryin' and fussin'."

After pie and two more coffees with anisette, they were both feeling much better.

"Tell me about Marty. I know she was with Rich for a long time, then they broke up, but what else?"

"I can only say that we have an...affection for each other. I'm not even sure when it started. Like I told her, I thought I was straight, but lately I haven't always thought straight. I know it must be hard for you to understand why a woman is attracted to another woman, but really I don't know why myself. I always had a strong liking for her, then at Gina's the other night, one thing led to another, and I realized it was more than just a liking. We sort of...played with each other, you know, masturbation stuff, but I do love her. Not the way I love you, I can't explain it," she started crying.

"Please darlin', there's no need for tears, makin' your pretty face all red. Yes, I can understand one beautiful gal being attracted to another beautiful gal. Women are beautiful to men and to other women as well. I wouldn't deny you a puppy or a kitty if you wanted it," he smiled. "If being with her, having tickle fights with her, makes you happy, then I want you to be happy, but please don't stop loving me," as he drew her close, kissing her neck and shoulder.

She felt something wet on her bare shoulder, "What's this, more tears from the tough lawyer," she said softly, kissing his cheek.

"Not so tough," he whispered. "In your hands, my heart is clay, to take and mold as you may...that's from an old Evis song," he smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Hmm, my experience is that when you're in my hands, you're nice and hard, not at all soft like clay," she smiled.

"God knows, I love you, Lori."

They kissed then, like it was their first time, holding the kiss a long, long time. Then he laid her back on the bed, kissed her breasts, then her soft warm belly, then moved to her soft silky patch and found her sweet little love bud. He licked and swirled, licked and swirled, and felt the heat come out of her as her back began to arch. "Make me cum, hon, make me cum!" she pleaded as she began to shudder. With one hand he caressed her nipples, with the other he slid a finger into her ass. She felt the tingle in her pussy and ass and legs as the intense cum feeling exploded through her, wave after wave after wave, as she bucked and spasmed, "Omigod! Aaaaaah! Unngh! Fuck!Aaaaaaaah! Dave! Uhhhhnn!"

When she became calm, he kissed her nipples and they were like hot gumdrops. He kissed her mouth, "Was it good for you, love?"

"You better have some milk for me! On your back, mister!" she commanded,

"Yes ma'am," as he obeyed.

She cupped his balls in one hand and with the other started jacking him off. She put the cockhead in her mouth and swirled it, still stroking the shaft. His cock was hard as steel, and she knew he would soon cum with a big load. He began to moan and she felt his cock throbbing hard. A small wad squirted out and she swallowed it eagerly, then put the cock into her mouth as far as she could, bobbing her head. A few seconds later he started squirting huge wads of hot cum, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah," and she almost gagged but swallowed as much as she could. He kept cumming and cumming as if it would never stop. She couldn't swallow fast enough, and giggled as she took the cock out of her mouth and held it as the rest of the cum shot all over her face and neck. Dave sighed and closed his eyes.

She wiped most of the cum off her face, then returned to his cock. It was not as hard now as before but still big. Hard enough to fuck me, she thought. She straddled Dave, then squatted over his tired cock in the reverse cowgirl position. She held his cock with one hand, then lowered herself until the cockhead was fully into her sopped vulva, then stroked the shaft gently, lowering more to take the whole cock into her vagina. Then she moved slowly up and down and the cock fucked neatly in and out of her steaming cunt, and it started to get harder. Dave was half asleep but woke up to the beautiful sight of her delectable ass, and his cock buried in her pussy.

She rode and rode his cock, up and down, up and down, and now it was fully erect. She felt the tingling start, spreading to her ass and thighs. She was hot as a firecracker and wished this fuck would go on forever. She turned her head back to him, as the waves of pleasure started to flood through her, "Dave, I'm...uhh...starting to cum, and I want your cock...uhhn... in my ass when I do, okay honey?"

"Whatever you want sweetie. Need jelly?" he said.

"No, the pussy slop on your dick should be enough, just spread my buns for me," as she lifted off his dick. He spread her sweet buns as she lowered herself, and she guided his cock into her rectum. She sat down on him, pushing the cock all the way in.

"Oww! Omigod it hurts and I don't care! It feels too good! I'm cumming...uhhng...and I want your cum up my ass, please, hon! Aaaaah! Unnnnngh! Auuuuugh!

Dave fucked her ass gently, he knew it was hurting her. He wanted to hold back, but he couldn't, she was so beautiful! His body jerked with a violent orgasm as great wads of hot cum jetted into her ass, "Aaaaaaah! Lori! Uhnnnnnnn!"

**********

Exhausted, they slept again, in each other's arms. Suddenly Lori jumped up:

"Oh shit! I forgot to call Marty!"

"It's only about ten o'clock. Give her a buzz. Want some privacy?" he said.

"No, I don't need privacy, all the cats are out of the bag." She clicked Marty's home number.

"Hello, Marty, it's Lori."

"Hi, Lori, how're you doing?"

"Are you busy with anything?" Lori said.

"No, not really. Heh, just jillin' off to a porn movie. What's up?"

"Just wanted to tell you, I told Dave about us, and I think we are gonna be okay," Lori said.

"Lori, oh honey, that is great news!" Marty said excitedly.

"Do you wanna neet again at Gina's for a drink tomorrow, same time?" Lori said.

"Okay, see you then. Love you!" Marty said.

Dave came from the kitchen with two glasses of wine coolers and handed her a glass.

"Marty's okay?" he said.

"Yeah, we have a meet tomorrow at seven."

"Ask her if she ever watched that old tv series, Three's Company."

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers