Lori Had a Little Ass

Story Info
A voyeur virgin’s adventure in the bathroom.
1.1k words
3.62
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori had moved from the West to the East side of the city. Despite only being a fifteen-minute drive from her old apartment, she was forced to change schools and she now found herself sitting on a corner table at lunch thinking that maybe in ten years' time, she would feel confident while dining alone.

Obviously that was not the case now, so she sat and munched on a sandwich, while switching from app to app on her phone on that corner table. She thought of how unfair it was that she was forced to go someplace new for her last year of high school, but the only other option would have been to do a long bureaucratic process with the district to let her go to a school twenty-minutes away, that is, her old school. Maybe if she had more initiative, she would have done so starting in May, but now she felt roped to her situation and would hate to hear this.

Lori had turned eighteen in August, about two weeks before the start of school. Her three friends had done a small celebration for her with her family and them. While it was a very sweet celebration, she had hoped for a more meaningful transition to adulthood, but she understood that it was not anyone's fault or responsibility to make that happen.

As she sat at the corner table, she was bombarded by an intrusive thought:

She had made it into adulthood innocent. Untouched, not even kissed for eighteen years.

And that simply was very uncool. She would hear girls talk about blowjobs in the bathroom, mention dental dams, the taste of dick, and whatnot.

Despite being quite "innocent," she knew a lot because every time she heard any of this type of talk. She would memorize each new word and look it up later. Her history was flooded with dirt, that is (sadly), her search history.

She rarely joined sexual conversations, though, and had only ever told very few people about her lack of experience. She had told Mary, one of her best friends, about it. Mary questioned the reason for her avoidance of sex.

"You've never even had one little kiss?"

No. The reason? She said it was because she wanted to wait for the "right person."

Lori thought the real reason was because she did not look like the other girls-- and NOT in a good way. She was very thin, supermodel thin, but she was flat-chested too. Often, people would confuse her for a thirteen-year-old. These comments sometimes made her cry at night.

She felt like an adult stuck in Neverland -- she wished guys would see something desirable in her, but guys would just treat her like a little sister.

Let's fast-forward. To summarize, age eighteen was a bummer. No sex, just boring old high school as a new girl. Okay, fast-forwarding. Age 19.

Age nineteen was when Lori hit puberty. I mean, not really. But at this age, Lori suddenly grew boobs, not big but not small.

Most importantly, Lori was not stick-thin anymore, she gained weight in all the right places as they say and a little in the wrong places, too. You know, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Now all the guys saw her differently. She was in college now and whenever she'd talk to a guy, she could see this brand-new lust in them.

Mary went to the same college as Lori, but they decided not to room together their first year so as not to strain their friendship. While their university was big, she would oftentimes see Mary even when they did not plan to see one another.

They would see each other a few times a week intentionally and their bond was becoming strong. Despite feeling comfortable around her, she did not want to tell her about her overwhelming urge to have sex. Lori found herself seeing guys on campus, and getting an inescapable urge to strip them down and go to town.

Yet, she restrained herself. She had not made any moves on anyone.

One time as she was studying at the library, Lori saw Mary walking past her with a guy. As they were in the library and she had studying to get done, she did not bother catching her attention to say hello. They sat at a table a bit past hers. She could see them talking and Mary would often touch his shoulder or elbow to show him something on her computer. After a while, they stopped talking and seemed to be studying.

After a lull, Mary whispered something in the guy's ear and the guy smirked. Mary got up from her seat and walked over towards the bookshelves and after about a minute, the guy got up and went down in the same direction.

Lori had a sudden curiosity about where they had gone, so very quietly she got up from her seat and followed in the same direction.

She looked around the bookshelves and could not hear or see anything. She kept looking around, as surreptitiously as possible, but could not find them. Then, she saw the bathroom door. Of course.

Lori opened the door very quietly and closed it slowly. It shut with no sound. She could see in the middle stall, the back of Mary's white flat high-top shoes and she could also see another pair of shoes facing forwards. Men's shoes. She found them.

She went into the first stall, closed the door, closed the toilet bowl, and got her feet up as she sat down. She could hear a belt being taken off from its belt loops, pants unzipping, and finally, the wet sound of Mary's mouth wrapping around his dick. She could hear his dick going in and out of her mouth and she could hear his whispery moans. Lori could feel herself getting wet so she began to touch herself on top of her leggings. Mary continued to suck and choke on his dick and Lori continued to touch herself until her leggings were soaked through.

Then, she heard a sudden loud thump, probably the noise of Mary's body slapping against the stall door. The guy slipped off Mary's skirt and Lori could see it that it slipped down to the floor, through the small opening at the bottom of the stall. His dick slowly went into Mary and he began to penetrate her slowly as he gripped to her ass. Lori loved to hear the slapping, wet sounds and she began to finger herself, imagining what it would feel like to have something much bigger in her. Mary moaned and as it sped up, she began screaming and moaning louder, until Lori saw cum dropping on the bathroom floor.

Lori was soaked and felt very sexually frustrated but she remained quiet as they both cleaned up and left the bathroom.