Lori Pt. 02

Story Info
A happily married mother preyed upon at grocery store.
1.7k words
4.31
31.5k
22
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers

Lori, a happily married mother and housewife, takes a trip to the supermarket that isn't as routine as she thought it would be.

************

It had been six whole days since the swimming pool cabana session. Lori had tried to continue with her life. She knew what she had done was wrong, but it had felt so good.

She had had no contact from Chris, and she was beginning to think he had only been interested in a one-time thing. This had given her a type of depression she had never known.

"Come on, girls, get your school stuff on."

Lori continued with the breakfast as her daughters shuffled back to their rooms to get changed. She then felt an arm wrap around her waist, a breath on her neck, before a kiss was planted on her cheek.

"I promise to be home for dinner, tonight."

Her husband was trying his best, wanting to smooth any rift he believed he might have caused.

"I told you. It's not you, it's not the extra hours or anything else. I'm fine."

He pulled away from her, then took her hand. "Are you sure?"

She lied. "I'm sure." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and continued breakfast. She heard him shout 'bye' to the girls and leave.

***********

Lori parked her MILF 4x4 around the corner from the school, as usual. She took the girls' bags and walked them to the gates before strapping the bags to their backs, kissing them good-bye and waving till they got in the door.

She nodded to another couple of the parents and was about to approach the mothers that normally stand for a chat, when her phone rang. Her heart jumped, and she instinctively took a few paces back away from the other mothers and held her free hand to her mouth, as if to stop anyone from lip-reading her conversation.

"Hi, you." She wanted to sound casual.

"Hey."

"I thought you might have called before now..."

She was annoyed she had showed her hand already, he knew now that she was at his beck and call.

"Don't nag. I'm ringing now, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are."

"So, ...I was thinking you could come get me."

A couple of the other mothers waved her over. She hesitantly nodded back, but moved further away.

"Sure, where are you?"

He told her where to meet him, and within ten minutes she was there. She greeted him as young lovers would, after not seeing each other in a couple of weeks.

He took her hand, and they went back to get into her car. He had her drive to the shops, where he chose several new suits, jeans, shirts, and so on. And Lori was only too happy to put them on her credit card.

She gushed after him as she watched him try on several different outfits. She wished he would take her into one of the changing rooms, and do what he had done to her in the similar confines of the swimming changing cubical.

Soon, after a bit of lunch, he took her into a sleek underwear shop. He helped her pick up sexy undies, red lace bra and pants, black negligees, baby-doll outfits. She took everything he showed any interest in.

She noticed the two young, pretty girls on the till look at the miss-matched couple, and she could tell they were wondering what the relationship was.

"I'm wondering if we got enough stuff, baby."

He looked at her, slightly surprised, as she winked at him.

"I mean, I don't know if I got enough sexy stuff here to keep your giant cock hard enough for all the things I have planned."

She put her card back in her purse before taking the bags from the stunned girls and passionately kissing him. They turned and left the shop before going back and leaving the mall.

*******************

In the car she wanted to jump him! She wanted him more than she wanted any man, before. But he had told her where to drive, first. She hoped it would be a secluded place.

"So, you live here?"

He had her drop him at his door front. The house was small and needed a lot of work, the small garden overrun with weeds, what looked like an old car engine and a couple of motorbike engines, and parts lay with grass growing over and through them.

She undid her seat belt and reached for her door handle.

"You're not coming in."

She felt crushed again. "Why? Did I do something wrong? I mean, we bought all this stuff, ...I bought all this stuff!"

He smiled at her, but she did feel used - and angry.

"Unfortunately, my wife's home." He pointed to the red car in front. "And I'm not ready to let her know about us."

She hadn't even considered he was married! She imagined an overweight woman, unkept in appearance, and she took comfort that he would choose her when the time was right. But, she was annoyed he wasn't going to make her feel so good again with that cock of his.

He reached over and pushed the bags she had bought that were full of his stuff, to the rear passenger door. He then turned back around.

"So... I guess you'll phone me, and we can have lunch." Again, she tried to be casual.

"Sure."

Instinct took hold again. "What about tomorrow?"

He laughed, and she was confused. She was sure she hadn't done anything funny; why was he laughing?

"So, tomorrow, lunch? My treat," she offered, hopefully.

"Yeah, sounds good. Let's make it early, though; Coffee Cafe' in the shopping arcade. Be there at 11:00. Okay?"

She smiled, leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait!"

He pulled away and held his open hand out to the house. "My WIFE, at home, can see us from the window, if looking. HELLO!"

How could she have been so stupid?

"I'm sorry! I didn't think; I just can't keep my hands off you. I don't know how I will wait till tomorrow."

He pushed back in the seat and unzipped his shorts, then pulled his small, soft cock from his fly. "Do you think the bottom of the car window is below the eyeline of the living room window?"

She got his drift. She scrunched down in her seat, her ass touching the heavily leathered door, so she could bring her mouth down and around his cock. She helped guide him in with her tongue, no hands; she knew how guys liked that.

She bobbed her head down into his lap, feeling him expand in her mouth. He never touched her head, yet she took him deeper in her mouth than was comfortable. Sure, she had given head before, but never so deep. She felt herself gag, but she continued keeping as fluent and smooth as she could. She was sure he was now fully erect and ready!

She clamped down harder. Now, his hands were moving through her hair. She knew her well-kept mane was being tossed everywhere, but she just worked harder. Soon he was coming inside her mouth!

This was a first for her, something she never wanted to do before, not even with her husband! But now she did want to, and it had to be his seed.

She let him pump the rest into her mouth. As she pulled up and away, keeping his cum in place, she wondered if his wife had let him do that. She was jealous of her, but she did wonder if the fat cunt could do what she had just done for him. She still wanted to make sure he would never be in doubt as to who was better.

She slid out her tongue, still coated in cum, then she let a smudge dribble from the corner of her mouth before pushing it back in with her finger. She put extra emphasis on showing him she was about to swallow him.

"You naughty girl!"

She smiled before giggling.

"Shit!" He quickly fastened his zip. "It's the wife. I'll see you, tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll tell her you were from the store."

He swung the bags from the back, hitting her with them as he did. He opened the door and got out, closed the door and hurried around to the curb.

Lori started the engine and was about to pull away. She knew she must be a sight, with her hair pulled out of place and a flushed look on her face, but she wanted to see what his wife was like. What the 'fat bitch' was like.

Lori's heart sank.

Waiting to greet her man, wasn't a late 40's looking, fat slob of a woman. It was a beautiful twenty-something looking brunette, with long hair and a purple dress! Her figure looked amazing.

"Fuck me."

it was out her mouth before she could think. She lip-read the conversation; his wife obviously asking who Lori was. Chris just waved his hand and lifted the bags. She guessed he had told her she was from the shops, and it was just a delivery-type service. The wife seemed to accept that, as she cuddled him and began to kiss him, before taking the bags off him and going inside.

Chris then turned and made his way back to her window.

She slipped it down. "That's your wife?"

"Yeah, six years now."

"She must have been... what? when you married her?"

Laughing, "Eighteen. Her parents were not too happy, although her mother came around to my charms, if you get my drift."

"Not her mother, also!"

"Morning after the wedding, in fact."

She knew she should have been disgusted, but it was getting her going.

"She loved the taste of my cock after a night with her daughter. Anyway, when you come tomorrow, I want that one on you, under some casual stuff. But, I want lots of make-up, more than double what you normally apply."

He pointed to the bags in the back; she lifted the bag in question. In it was a purple and black lace bra and crotchless pants set.

She smiled. If the woman waiting for him was going to be the perfect trophy wife for her man, she decided she was going to be his bit of smut.

"Oh, and wear heels." He cheekily said as he left the window.

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers