Lori Pt. 04

Story Info
A happily married mother preyed upon at grocery store.
1.6k words
4.49
21.2k
18
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers

Lori, a happily married mother and housewife, took a trip to the supermarket that wasn't as routine as she thought it would be. Now there's a new man in her life.

************

Chris had phoned Lori and told her that they wouldn't see each other until the party. She had then spent the time organizing and arranging the 'do.' She had invited more than usual, so it would give Chris a better chance to blend in. Even extra caterers had been drafted. Everything was going to plan.

Come that Saturday morning, Lori still hadn't been intimate with her husband, which was well over-due, going by their normal sex life. But only one person now floated her boat, and she was still feeling jealous of that gorgeous wife of Chris's.

She had been short-tempered all day, even when she had dropped the girls off at her mum and dad's. She had been short and sweet on the visit, so all put it down to the tension of organizing the 'do,' but she knew it was more, she knew she was sexually frustrated and in need of a release.

She now sat in front of the mirror, a towel around her hair and another around her body. She slathered on her make-up; she allowed herself to be extra heavy, as she knew Chris liked it.

Harry came in. "You okay?"

"Fine." Continuing with her make up.

He gave her a cuddle and she shrugged him off.

"What's wrong, now? You've been off for days."

"Nothing, I'm fine. Let's just get this party going, okay?" she puckered and kissed her lips to the mirror.

"Fine."

She heard him move around the room getting his shirt and suit ready as she drying her hair then retouching and completing her make-up.

Lori pulled the dress from the wardrobe, sat it on the bed and slipped into a black thong and bra. She pulled the dress over her head, finding the material stretch and cling to her body. She felt uncomfortable, this wasn't something she would pick; it looked cheap. But again, he had picked it, and he was expecting her to be wearing it.

"That's what you're wearing?"

She shot her husband a look. She wanted to tell him it wasn't for him, but she decided to keep stump.

"You don't like it?" her big mascara clad enhanced eyelashes fluttered towards him.

"You have stacks of other dresses to wear. Why not one of them?" he offered.

Knowing this could be a problem she walked over to him and pushed him onto the bed, pulling the dress up from her thighs to straddle him on the bed. She kissed him and, between biting his lower lip, she told him, "later... you can rip it off me." She teased.

She kissed him again before getting off him and returning to touch up her makeup. She forgot about the false promise she had made him and started thinking about accessories as she could wear with her cheap dress, just to make the style work and be more tasteful. She didn't like her chances.

***************

The guests arrived and everything was in full swing. She was delighted with the turnout, and knew full-well Harry didn't know everyone. She casually talked to people, while the whole time she scanned for him. Then, she saw him.

He was a little underdressed; he wore a pink-and-purple check shirt, and light gray trousers. He was talking to two sets of parents from the school, and the neighbors. She went over to the group.

"Great party, Lori!" one of the women, Amillee, complimented her.

"Oh, thanks. Could I get one of you to give me a hand in the kitchen?" She looked at Chris, but he just continued his chat.

All three of the other men volunteered and followed her into the kitchen. She hurriedly made up jobs to keep them busy, and cover for the excuse to get Chris alone.

She moved around the rooms again, mingling. She always knew where Chris was, though, and kept checking on him. She then finally set the buffet with the caterers, and announced the food was ready. She then nipped off to the toilet.

**************

When she came out, he was there.

"Chris!" She was surprised and excited.

"Shhh. Which one's your room?" he huskily whispered.

She pointed and he pulled her through that door. Once inside, he scanned the room. Lori checked the hall and closed the door. When she turned around, he kissed her before taking her wine glass from her. He placed it on the chest of drawers. As he did, she ran her fingers through her hair then opened her arms so he could walk back into them. He began to kiss her and then spun her around against the door.

His hands reached the hem of her dress and hitched it up over her ass. He took a cheek in either hand and squeezed. Her left hand draped his neck, while her right found his bulge though his trousers.

He spun her around into the doorway again, her back now against the wall. They continued to kiss as his tongue found hers; his hand moved now to her pussy and began to massage her juices into her clit, her own grip and squeeze on his manhood intensifying.

She sunk down, her back riding against the wall as she crouched at his crotch. She reached up and began to undo his button and zip. She saw him help by lifting his shirt and holding it up, keeping it away from her face. Once free, she took hold of his member in her hand and brought her mouth greedily over his helmet. Again, she took him deep.

She then found her free hand was down and rubbing her pussy through the thong. She continued to suck him. Still holding his shirt up, she felt his free hand on her chin. Upon his touch she rubbed deeper on her thong, pressing her pussy harder. She could feel the dampness soak through.

He moved his palm from her chin and reached down, groping her breast. The thong was now to the side, and her fingers inside her wet pussy. She glanced up and saw he was more interested with her playing with her pussy than her sucking his cock.

She was now on her feet again, her open lips on his open lips, tongues wrestling together. She wanked his saliva-dripping cock and fingered her pussy inside her thong.

"Take your thong off."

She left his cock and slipped the thong down her legs. As she bent down to help pull them from her heels, she licked the end of his shaft. He moaned under his breath. She took him in her hand again and held him up. Then she ran her tongue from tip to base, all the way down his cock. She then kissed, licked, then sucked his testicles.

He feverishly pulled her up. Spinning her around from him, he lifted her dress and began to thrust his cock towards her. She bucked before positioning herself; then he was inside her! He seemed to be deeper than any guy had been before; he filled her like no other man. She knew his cock was smaller than all three guys she had ever had intercourse with, but his was best. It felt like it would rip her open!

He pushed her, and her tits began to bounce off the wall. It was a struggle not to scream the door down! Soon he had pulled out and spun her around. Her mouth met his again. He lifted her leg and began to push towards her, again. This time she reached down and guided him in. She enjoyed how slimy and smooth his cock was in the grip of her hand.

He continued to fuck her while kissing her, her back pressed hard against the wall. The heel of her lifted leg now pressed against the other side of the door frame, to push her further back, so he wasn't bouncing her off the wall and creating extra noise. She didn't want this to end.

"Where did you conceive? Was it in this room?"

She tried to speak between pants, "Yes, ...on the bed, ...over there. ...Both times."

He pulled out of her with a 'pop.' He pulled her over to the bed. She was less comfortable with that, as now they couldn't bar the door should someone come in. He lay down and encouraged her to straddle him. His cock slipped inside easily. She bounced, gyrated and ground against him 'til his breathing became shallow, and he began to grunt. He started to fill her pussy!

She slouched on top of him, letting his cock shrink while inside her pussy. Finally he fell from her, and she could feel his cum running out.

He stood up and fixed himself, then flung her thong over to her.

"Don't put it back on! I want you to struggle the rest of the night with it running out of you."

She obediently threw the thong under the bed, before crawling across the top of the bed to kiss him. "That was great!"

He smiled at her. "Sure was. Well, I better get back downstairs. I'll watch you a while; I want you to play the loving, devoted wife the rest of the night."

She nodded that she understood.

"I'll give you a ring in a couple of days."

She watched him leave before sorting herself, also. She went back to the party and immediately kissed and cuddled her husband. She fixed him a plate of food and a fresh glass of wine.

She scouted the room before seeing Chris watching her. He smiled, and she smiled back.

Then he turned and left.

*********************

To be continued

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers