Lori Pt. 05

Story Info
Lori series continues.
2.3k words
4.61
9.2k
9
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers

Part 5

Lori

The party over, Lori went upstairs as soon as the last guests left.

Peeling off her dress, she slipped into pyjama trousers and an old t-shirt and brushed her hair before pulling it back and securing it with a bobble. Washing makeup from her face, her thoughts drifted back to Chris.

Lori imagined joining him in the bedroom, slipping under the covers and falling asleep in his arms, knowing he would be the first to greet her when she woke in the morning.

As she walked from the bathroom into the bedroom, she snapped out her lovely daze. With her husband getting ready for bed, she felt a small twinge of guilt -- but her desire and want outweighed that feeling.

"Hi, hun," he said.

She smiled before kissing him. "I know we had plans, but I drank more than I wanted and I'm full." She wasn't telling him lies, just not that she was full of another man's cum.

"It's okay babe," he said but Lori saw the disappointment in his face and heard it in his voice.

~~~~~

Lori sat with bated breath again. Waiting for Chris to phone, she almost felt like an addict needing a fix. She'd been short-tempered with her husband and kids as the frustration crept into her daily life.

When Chris eventually phoned, she answered before the second ring. Having taken the phone everywhere with her, she was actually in the shower at the time.

"Hello, you." She kept her voice low, looking through the glass screen to the open bathroom door. She hoped her husband and kids were out of earshot.

"Listen, I need you to do something for me," he said.

"Anything," she whispered.

"What?"

"Anything for you, baby," she said louder over the sound of the running water.

"Good. I want you to dress up nice and sexy and meet me."

Her heart raced and she instantly became aroused.

"What're you doing right now?" he asked. "I can hardly hear you."

She looked at the door again. "I'm in the shower."

"Great."

"Oh, really?" she purred down the line, fingers teasing her swollen clitoris. "You want to talk dirty to me, want me to tell you what I'm doing?"

"No, don't have time."

"But you said great, so I..."

"I said great because it's easier for him to see what he's getting. Look, take a few snaps in your shower and send them to me. Then get ready and come over here sharpish. I'll text you the address. Hurry."

He hung up.

Lori was puzzled: 'See what he's getting.' What did that mean?

But the instructions were clear and she took several provocative photographs, some with the showerhead. She sent them and saw he'd sent the address of a pub.

She quickly dried and dressed and was applying makeup when her husband walked into the bedroom.

"You going out?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Where?"

She concentrated on applying mascara while casually answering, "Just out, won't be late."

Her husband shrugged and left as Lori put on a summer dress and denim jacket before slipping heels and a sleek gold sequinned cocktail dress into a bag.

"Looking good, hun," her husband said as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Thank you. I'll catch you later." Her excitement at seeing Chris was totally absorbing.

"Hun, you forgetting something?"

She turned and saw Chris pointing to a cheek and the girls also watching. "Sorry," she said through gritted teeth and crossed the kitchen trying not to let the inconvenience show. She kissed her husband's cheek then hugged her girls before almost running to the car.

Lori drove to the bottom of the street and turned the corner before parking. Getting into the back, she removed the summer dress then reached into the bag for the cocktail dress. Sitting in matching black bra, pants, garter, and stockings, she wasn't concerned about being seen in this state of undress --her thoughts centred solely on Chris and how she hoped she'd please him. 

After getting into the dress and heels, she returned to the driver's seat, drove into town, and parked. She applied extra makeup, knowing Chris liked it, then walked to the pub.

Entering, Lori was immediately hit with how dingy and run down it was but she ignored the many glances coming her way and sat at the bar. She ordered a glass of wine from the hefty barmaid and sent a text to Chris: 'Here, where are you, dreamboat?'

It wasn't long before she felt a tug on her arm and turned to find Chris facing her. "I'm over there," he said, pointing. "Barmaid, two more beers, please."

Lori followed him to a booth at the back where an older man was waiting. Chris slid into the bench seat and she was about to follow when he held out a hand to stop her. She stood at the edge of the table.

"This is Lori," Chris told the man.

"Hello, Lori." The stranger's tone was gruff as if his vocal cords had been damaged at some time. But he was clearly excited to meet her.

Chris completed the introductions. "Lori, this is Eddie."

"Hello, Eddie," she said.

Chris made a circular motion with a finger and Lori dutifully turned around.

"You like?" she asked Chris.

"It's not me you need to impress... it's Eddie," he said looking across at his drinking partner.

"Oh, I'm very impressed," he croaked before coughing. "Such a beautiful flower in this wretched place."

Lori began to sit next to Chris. "Lori, I've told you, it's Eddie that you need to impress."

Lori slinked over and sat next to the grey-haired man but kept a gap between them.

"So, this is okay?" Eddie asked Chris.

"Of course, whatever you want." Chris checked his phone. "Then the debt is done."

Eddie put an arm behind Lori and squeezed her ass. She resisted the urge to stop him as Eddie pulled her petite frame against his portly side. "She's a diamond," he said to Chris while gazing at her.

"Hmm," Chris murmured.

"So, anything?" he asked again.

"Yeah."

Eddie licked his lips then leaned in. "Kiss me."

Lori looked at Chris, eyebrows raised. He nodded and she turned back to allow Eddie's wrinkled lips to kiss hers. Lori displayed no reluctance, the need to please Chris was that powerful.

Eddie pushed a wet tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it as a hand moved inside her skirt. Again she looked at Chris -- he nodded again -- and she raised slightly off her seat to give Eddie easier access.

Stubby fingers poked and rubbed at her entrance. Due to Chris's presence, she was wet and accommodating. Eddie now kissed her neck as she stared at Chris looking at his phone.

The barmaid suddenly appeared in front of them with a tray of three drinks. Lori squirmed uncomfortably as the barmaid gave Eddie and her a dirty look. Lori blushed, she wanted to jump away from the stranger.

"Lori," Chris said, still looking at his screen.

Lori dipped into her purse and put money on the tray.

"Keep the change," Chris said.

"Thanks," the barmaid said and seemed ready to leave. But she looked at Lori. "No tricks in the pub; find your punters elsewhere in future."

Chris looked up and laughed as the barmaid strode away, big hips swaying.

"She thought I was a hooker, Chris," she said as Eddie pressed a finger inside her.

"Well, you are my slut, aren't you?" Chris continued chuckling and she nodded. "And, if I want to offer you out, you're happy to do so, aren't you?" 

Lori nodded again. At the same time, she stopped clenching and relaxed as Eddie's fingers slipped inside her. 

Chris swallowed beer while Lori put an elbow on the table, changing her posture to allow Eddie access to finger-fuck her at a steady pace. Eddie's breath on her neck was smelly but she leaned against him.

Chris took another drink then stood. "Lori, you and Eddie will have a little date night. I'll phone you when I need you next." Chris grasped her chin and whispered into her ear. "I want you to please him. Do you understand? It's very important to me, Lori."

"Yes, I'm sure we'll have fun." She turned and kissed Eddie as he continued poking her pussy.

"Good." Chris turned and Lori watched him go. When he was out of the door, she turned back to Eddie and realised he had a squint in one eye.

"So, shall we leave or finish the drinks?" Eddie asked.

"Whatever you want, darling," she somehow forced from her mouth.

With his free hand, Eddie picked up his drink and chugged it down. Lori picked up her wine and looked around; the only person watching was the barmaid. She drank and placed the glass on the table.

"Let's go, Eddie."

"Sure, but first slip off your panties and give them to me."

Lori slid them down her long smooth legs, over her heels, and dropped them into his lap. "Let's go now," she said.

"Wrap them around my cock," Eddie mumbled.

Lori checked that the barmaid was serving, then tugged on the waist of Eddie's jogging bottoms. He wasn't wearing underwear and she wrapped her panties around his cock. Lori had to admit that his cock didn't match the rest of him. Although not particularly long, it was pleasantly thick and rock hard.

"You like?" he asked.

Lori realised he was looking at her face, and that she was biting her bottom lip while staring at his cock. "Sure," she said, disgusted with herself. But this was for Chris.

She released the waistband and it snapped back into place. Standing, she waited for Eddie to shuffle out. He was taller than her and, as he stood, she saw he was fatter than she thought. She also noted that his cock made a large bulge in his joggers.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yep." He drained the dregs of his drink then Lori took his hand and they walked from the table.

At the door, she heard the barmaid call out, "No more punters in here, okay?"

Lori kept her head down.

"So, where are we going," Eddie asked. "Do you have a place?"

In the busy street, she thrust against his hardness. "You feel really ready. How about my car?"

Eddie nodded and, hand in hand, Lori led the way to the car park. She opened the car's rear doors, grateful for the space in the back and the tint on the windows. Eddie climbed in and Lori decided she would imagine it was Chris's cock.

Still standing outside with the open door acting as a shield, Lori stroked her hand along his thigh and took hold of his erection. He reached around her neck and he pulled her down to his face. His tongue rasped over her cheeks and she felt his saliva on her.

She wanted to tell him "No" but was worried Chris would be disappointed in her. Eddie's tongue was back in her mouth and Lori decided to neutralise his oral attack by starting her own. She pushed off him, ordering, "Sit back!"

Eddie settled his large body into the leather seat as Lori ran her fingers through her hair, sweeping it back while bending to fish his cock out of his pants. His smell was unwelcoming but she closed her eyes. Unwrapping her panties from his cock, she pulled back his foreskin and took his head in her mouth, gently cupping his balls.

Lips sealed around his shaft and eyes closed tight with the image of Chris burned into them, Lori wished Eddie would be quiet and allow her fantasy to work. But she guessed the old guy was buoyed by having such a sexy woman sucking his cock.

Lori theatrically moaned as he offered, "You love my cock, don't you, Lori? You're such a good cock sucker. You little slut..." She moaned again for his benefit. "Yes, keep that pretty slut mouth working on my cock."

Lori gripped his shaft firmer as she bobbed over him. She was happy he wasn't the longest and took him deep without gagging. His fingers fiddled with her hair as he found his rhythm and she went with it, allowing him to use her like a puppet. She gagged slightly but composed herself as saliva and pre-cum escaped between her lips on his shaft.

He grunted and she knew he was happy. Soon he was inside to his limit, her lips brushing his pubic hairs, and he groaned. Lori felt his balls sac tighten and Eddie held her while he pumped into her mouth. She swallowed, almost choking, but still she offered no resistance as the excitement of pleasing Chris made her horny.

She released Eddie, opened her eyes and saw what she hadn't swallowed was dripping down his stiff thick shaft towards his balls. She gently held them and looked toward Eddie's face, fighting the urge to remove her hand as the cum and saliva reached her palm and wrist.

"That was so good," he said, putting his palms on her cheeks and thumbing away streaks of mascara tears.

"Thank you," she said, meaning for wiping her cheeks tears. Apparently, Eddie thought she meant the blowjob.

"Damn girl, Chris was right... you are one fine piece of ass. You could be a model instead of a hooker."

If Chris had indeed told him that she was a prostitute, Lori chose not to correct Eddie. She gazed around the empty car park, thankful they'd not been disturbed. "Well, I guess I should get going."

"Oh no, Chris said I have you the whole night." 

Eddie chuckled as Lori gulped and moved her hand from his balls. "So, what is the plan?" she nervously asked.

"Date night, little lady, Why would I not want to show you off."

To be continued.

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers