Lori Pt. 04: Kidnapped and Gang Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had agreed that he needed to be sure she felt at ease, that she was not looking around for a threat, as if she had forgotten our plans for her afternoon.

He later said that she had been very good about being taken from the mall, that she had willingly submitted herself to him. He could tell she was a bit nervous as they left the card shop; her breathing increased, and her walk became a bit hesitant. It was after they stepped into the access corridor that he felt fear from her, that she started acting as if she were actually frightened. He figured it was because she then realized that her fantasy was literally going to happen. When they wrapped her head, blinding her in a public building, that is when she got jumpy. So much so, that he began to feel apprehensive himself, as if he were genuinely abducting someone against her will.

He said he could tell that Lori was both fearful and excited because her breathing was fast and deep, and when Paul lifted her skirt, the smell of her pussy through her wet panties filled the back of the van.

I texted back, saying to take the quick way here. My cock wanted my wife as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~

The key to this adventure was just that, a key. For a couple of years I had worked part time at a bicycle shop. Loved it, had a lot of fun, hung out with a bunch of good people. But one day the landlord had decided to raise the rent for no reason other than greed and so this independent, locally owned shop that had been on the corner of Main Street in Tucker for more than thirty years was no more.

I helped the owner pack and empty the place, but for some reason I gave no thought to the key I had been given to the shop. In fact, I did not realize what I had for a couple of months. Then, one day, I noticed the key on my key ring and went back to the abandoned building. I still could get inside! The power had been cut, the alarm systems had been disabled, and the place was darkly empty and now generally ignored.

I thought no more about the place until I realized that I needed a nice private room to take Lori for her "gang rape." Going in the front door would have been ridiculous, of course. Off to the side, though, was the back door, in an alcove that was out of sight of the street. Any cars parked there would be assumed to belong to the auto repair shop next door and so we had our perfect place to bring our "victim." Getting her out of the van and moving her inside would be no problem at all.

Because of the lack of electricity her adventure would have to happen during the day. I cleaned the back room and covered the small windows with translucent paper: Couldn't look in, couldn't look out, but there would be enough light that we would be able to do our work, dim but practical.

I found a queen-size mattress, about twelve inches thick, nice and supportive, at a thrift shop and brought it in. I covered it in a plastic protector for cleanliness and found some old sheets that were aged and tattered enough to fit the mood. There was nothing in the room to give Lori any hint of where she was.

She would be properly scared, which was a large part of her fantasy. She had told me that she wanted this to be as realistic as I could make it. I had promised her that. Oh, yes, I would be very realistic.

On that day I prepared a cooler with some ice and PowerAde (blue of course), and some snacks, enough for us all. After all, I was not sure just how long a "gang-rape" should last. I figured that we would go until Lori was either exhausted, or used her Safeword, or until none of us could get it up anymore, or it was just too dark to see her. Maybe I could make this a competition: Who could last the longest: The "Victim?" Her "Assailants?" Lori has already shown us that she shares DNA with the Energizer Bunny.

~~~~~~~~~~

So while Brandon, Paul and Eric were out gathering Lori, David, Sean, Ted and I were doing the final preparations. A final sweep of the floor. A final check of the paper over the windows. The mattress was ready. Everybody had a balaclava. I had replacement clothes for her. There were flashlights in case the adventure went long. And because Lori would be nervous, I had brought lube for her. (I knew how wet she got but still...)

And came Brandon's text: Showtime!

~~~~~~~~~~

He texted once more as they entered the parking lot. No one was within sight, so Eric drove as close as he could to the door and parked. I opened the back door and watched them pull up. The three had not put on their masks; they just had to be careful of Lori being seen from the street. Yes, it would look very odd for a woman with her head wrapped to be hustled by two men across a parking lot and into an abandoned building.

So far, Lori's kidnapping had gone like clockwork.

The van stopped, the door slid open. Paul and Brandon each grasped Lori's arms and she stepped to the ground. They held her up, since she could not see and no one wanted her to trip. In just a second or two, Lori was through the doorway and Eric was pulling away, to take the van to the other end of the lot. I held the door open as they passed me. Lori was moaning through the cloth and I fell in love with her again.

I stayed at the door to wait for Eric and as soon as he entered I closed and locked it. Meanwhile, Lori had been marched to stand at the foot of the mattress. They continued to hold her arms as she was swaying a little.

David and Sean took over holding Lori while our three "kidnappers" stripped and pulled on their balaclavas. And then we started...

Since Lori had already heard Brandon's voice he was our spokesman for the while. He leaned over Lori and unwound the cloth from around her head. She blinked as she focused on the room, her head swiveling as she looked around. I noticed that her heavy makeup had pretty much survived the wrapping. Her bright red lipstick was a bit smeared but that was not a big deal. It would get worse.

Brandon gripped the top of her head and turned her towards him. He looked at her through the holes in his mask, and remained in character as a threatening rapist.

"Get down, now!" He gave her a shove in the small of her back; her foot caught on the edge of the mattress and she landed on her hands and knees.

She turned her head and looked up at him through the tangle of her hair. He towered over her, her fearful eyes fixed on him.

"Sweetheart, you know what we want, why you're here. Now, you can cooperate and let us do what we want, and things will go easier for you. Or you can resist us. We'll still get what we want; it will just be more difficult on you, longer and rougher. Well?"

She crouched there, looking up. She had a fearful look on her face. I admired that: even though she knew we were there for her fantasy she still acted fearful. (Later she admitted to me there was no acting, that she really was scared, which Brandon had picked up on). She knew she didn't have to be apprehensive, nor did she have reason to be worried but she still knew that we would be taking our roles and her "rape" seriously.

I closely watched Lori. How she answered his question would dictate how the afternoon would go, or whether we should even continue.

She shook her head, so that her hair fell to her right. Her eyes were wide, flitting left and right, looking at the naked men surrounding her. There was a look of alarm on her face.

"Please, you don't have to do this, I've got money, lots of money, I can get it for you, all the money you want if you just let me go. I won't tell anyone about this, please listen to me."

I smiled to myself. Good for Lori. She was staying in character, setting the tone for her abduction. By trying to bargain, combined with showing her fright, she was setting herself up for what I, and she, wanted; a genuine, physically rough gang rape.

Her answer told us everything. She wanted it. She was going to get it.

"We don't want your money, you stupid bitch, we want your pussy. So, if you're not going to help us, we'll just help ourselves."

"No, please... Don't..." Her voice rose in pitch and she put her hands up, palms out, as if she could ward us away. She licked her lips. "You want my pussy, right? Yes, you can have me, just please don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you want, I promise I will."

"Of course you will, baby."

Brandon stood back and two of the Guys moved towards her and I suddenly realized there was a slight problem.

All of us Guys, as I have said, are distance cyclists, and distance cyclists tend to have a common body shape: broad across the chest and shoulders, slim across the belly, big strong hands, powerful hips and legs from all those miles. We were all wearing the same black balaclava, and so we all looked the same. Four of us have tattoos (and I knew that Lori would easily recognize mine) but I had never really paid attention as to who had what.

Maybe I should have gone Reservoir Dog: each of us wearing a different color: Mr. Blue, Mr. White, Mr. Pink, etc.

(I could hear the line: "How come I gotta be Mr. Pink?)

Oh, well...

Really, though, it wasn't such a problem: I knew everyone's voice.

And of course, from Lori's perspective it really did not matter. Even after all the months of Lori's adventures with her Guys, my wife still did not have any idea who these six men were.

I had recruited each of them, and promised that, for their participation, discretion and contributions, they could have the use of my wife's mouth and pussy every so often, during our adventures. In order to heighten Lori's apprehension and imagination I had never told her any names: they were just "her Guys."

Eric put his hands under her arms and lifted her to her knees. At the same time Paul grabbed Lori's hands and, standing behind her, held them above her head. She grunted at the sudden movement and her knees moved apart to help keep her balance. Eric's hand arrowed down the front of her skirt, grabbing the juncture of her legs.

Lori moaned at being gripped like that; her head fell back and she leaned on the belly of the Guy behind her. Paul let go of her hands and reached around to grab her breasts through her blouse. As Eric cupped her pussy, Paul mauled her tits for a brief moment and then he grabbed the opening of her blouse. He gripped and pulled hard, tearing her blouse open, buttons flying. He held the cloth wide, making sure her lovely breasts, covered in the pinkish cloth of the "sensible" bra, came into view.

Lori protested at the treatment of her clothes.

"Please don't tear my clothes! What'll I wear?"

Brandon again spoke. "You little slut! Just what makes you think you're gonna need clothes later?"

Lori closed her eyes and whimpered.

Paul pulled her hands again above her head. Eric had his hand on her pussy thru the skirt; he now raised the cloth and pushed his hand under her panties. Lori moaned as he gripped her bare pussy

Then David moved forward to join in the fun. He twisted Lori a little sideways, and standing next to Eric, whose hand was now under her skirt, seized her breasts. It was neat to watch him pushing his hands into the cups of her bra. Then there was a whisper, whose I could not catch because of Lori's moans, and Paul lifted her hands higher and tighter, stretching her arms.

Eric, with one hand down the front of Lori's panties, reached around with the other to lift the skirt and push his way down her back, underneath the cloth to grip her bare ass. Lori's head fell forward and then back to rest against Paul's belly. Through her hair his cock was poking the back of her neck.

Then the scissors appeared in Sean's hands. He moved them to between her breasts and pressed the shining steel to her chest. Lori looked down and her eyes went wide.

"No, no, please don't cut me, please..."

"Not for you, these are for your clothes, nothing but trash now, ya got that?" Sean raised the scissors to her face.

Then everyone froze, becoming very still. Lori, eyes fixed on the shiny metal as the scissors returned to between her breasts, held her breath as Sean put his fingers between the center of her bra and her skin. Obviously he was doing this to prevent an accidental cut. A single snip and her bra popped open wide, propelled by the heaviness of her breasts. She looked down at her bare breasts and as Sean lifted the scissors away her struggles increased.

Lori continued to plead but to no avail as Sean motioned the others to hold her hands out, away from her sides. As before, everyone became still as he put his fingers between her skin and the blades, and he cut the shirtsleeves, from her wrists to her collar. First the left, then the right; David pulled and the cloth floated away. The remnants of the blouse settled by her knees. The scissors rose once more and the straps of her bra parted and it followed the shirt, leaving her kneeling topless, torso and breasts exposed to us all.

Sean, still holding the scissors, and Eric pulling his hands from her panties, moved to the side, leaving Lori with Paul holding her hands raised high. And then everything became serious.

Ted stepped up to her and she immediately found a cock in her face.

"Open up, you slut, I want inside your mouth."

Ted held his cock, proudly displaying it for her. He placed his other hand on her forehead, fingers entwined in her hair. He held the top of Lori's head and pushed his hips forward and placed his cock to her lips.

"No, don't, you don't have to do this to me..."

She resisted, but her head could not move backwards because it was pressed against Paul's belly and Ted moved closer. He wiggled his cock back and forth, pressing her lips open, and his cock entered and her teeth separated, then he moved deeper and she gagged briefly, before he pulled backed.

Her eyes looked up into his, defiance mingled with fear in her expression.

Now all six of her Guys moved to encircle her. Ted's cock slipped out of her mouth and her panicked eyes moved around, but no matter which way she looked there was another cock, waiting, she knew, to get into her mouth.

I stood back and watched. She did not notice me in the background, not with all that rigid flesh waving in her face.

"No, you've got to stop..." Lori paused as another erection pushed into her mouth. After accepting a few thrusts she swiveled her head to push it out. "You don't need to do this to me, please." This amused me, for she must have felt she had to keep protesting.

However, her verbal resistance did not match her actions. Her head quickly moved to take the next cock into her hungry mouth.

Her Guys were talking.

"C'mon, slut, swallow this cock."

"Lick it, make it wet!"

She licked, sucked, mouthed, and welcomed all the stiff flesh in her throat. At the same time she pulled her hands loose from Paul, and she reached to squeeze and caress the other cocks. After a few minutes, Brandon took her head and turned her face to him as he moved his cock to her lips. He entwined his fingers in her hair on the back of her head.

She shook her head, "Nooo, not this please..." but again she took it in her mouth with the greatest of affection, even as he forced her mouth open to take him deep in her throat, pulling her face flat to his belly.

"Yeah, baby, deep."

"You can't tell us you don't want this."

After a few strokes in her throat, Brandon let go of her hair. Continuing to ask for mercy, she turned to take Sean as deep as she had just taken Brandon. And so she moved around the circle, her hands shifting and her head moving, allowing each to feel her throat, and her face on their belly, until she was back at the start of her circle.

Lori's Guys had her turning continuously, her knees shifting on the mattress, each one with a hard cock ready to plumb the depths of her mouth. I watched, and saw, in a while, her right hand let go the cock it was holding and lower over her belly. My eyes followed as she rubbed her crotch through her skirt for a few moments before returning to grip the cock again.

"Two in your mouth, slut."

Two cocks, Paul and Ted, side-by-side, pushed into her mouth, stretching her cheeks. She gagged a little at that but did her best to close her lips around the pair.

I was standing back, stroking myself, watching her take each one of the cocks in succession. I was proud of her, as she took each deeper and deeper into her throat. I recalled that before Lori arrived in the backroom, all of her Guys had told me they wanted to wait until they could use Lori's pussy for their first orgasms, but I didn't share that desire.

So, as I watched my wife get mouth-banged, I held my twitching hardness and squeezed the base below my balls trying to hold back but I felt my shaft get harder, the blood filling it, and I knew I needed to come.

Now. I needed my wife's mouth now.

I stepped forward, putting my hands on Ted and Brandon's shoulders, murmuring, "Excuse me, gentleman." I pushed into the circle around her head and grasping her hair, twisted her head to face me. I presented my cock to Lori and as she started to take it in, her eyes glanced at my left hip, where she saw my tattoo. "Yeah," she said softly. Even with everyone else's heavy breathing I could hear her, and, whereas her previous movements were a bit frantic, she slowed, gently leaning forward and, after licking me for a moment, getting me wet, she engulfed my length, taking me deep.

Lori slowly pulled back and just as slowly leaned forward to take me to the back of her mouth. Her hands moved to my hips and she held on, squeezing me, gripping me as her head slid back and forth on the hardness in her mouth.

However, as you'll recall, I had promised her roughness. So I put my hands on the back of her head and pulled her face close to my belly. One hard push and I was deep in her throat. I held her there for a moment as I moved my hands to the sides of her head and I held her with a tight grip.

"Yeah, bitch, all the way down your throat."

With that said, I pulled her head hard and I held her there, motionless, for several seconds, my cock as far as it could go in her throat. I could feel her muscles swallowing and her tongue moving against the bottom of my cock. Her eyes looked up at mine and her fingers dug into my hips; her nails were sharp against my skin.

I pushed her head back till my cock head was on her lips then pulled her back to me, giving her just a moment for a quick intake of air. I wanted her to remember her new ragdoll status, so I commenced pushing and pulling her head, back and forth on my hardness in her mouth, and down her throat. I also felt I should set an example for her Guys, to show them how she should be treated.

Fucking Lori's face was wonderful, especially with her Guys surrounding us. Her spit was flowing out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin to cover her breasts in a full coating of drool. All that wet made it easy for me to slide in and out. Her eyes bulged and her gagging sounds echoed in the small room.

After a moment her Guy behind her put one hand on the top of her head, and moved to match my rhythm. He started pushing and pulling with a bit more enthusiasm than I, and our three hands on Lori's head sped up the fucking motion of my cock in her mouth.

Smooth move, I thought.

"You better hope he comes fast, you're not getting a lot of air,' her Guy behind her said. Her eyes were wide; I could see determination in them.

As I moved my hips and her head in sync, I saw two hands reach down to Lori's breasts. Each hand griped an entire breast and squeezed tight, her flesh showing between the fingers. She reacted, arching her back, allowing her nipples to be pulled, stretched away from her torso. This set a moan in her, and I could feel the vibration from her mouth, it was wonderful.

Someone else pulled her hands away from my hips and her arms were stretched out to her sides, holding her as if she were about to be crucified.