Lori Pt. 04: Kidnapped and Gang Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric massaged her belly, causing her pussy to empty itself, until the cup formed by his fingers was full. Reaching back up with his fingers, he again braced open her mouth. When her lips were wide, he held his cupped fingers above and spoke again.

"Now after this you're gonna keep your mouth closed tight until I tell you it's ok, do you understand? Yes?"

Lori's eyes were wide open and she nodded to him in a greedy manner. There were sounds of appreciation from the other Guys.

With her mouth open to accept his last offering, we could see the white cum pooled, her tongue moving it around.

He turned his fingers and the goo eased down and off, trickling into her mouth. I watched the cum fill her, rising to the level of her front teeth. She followed his instructions and pressed her lips together.

"Good, you understand me..." He patted her cheek, and then wiped his fingers in her hair. He nodded to me and I took up my position, to fuck my wife for my second orgasm in her.

I moved to between her legs and then slowly pushed my hips forward, inserting my cock into her still extreme wetness, slowly sliding in until my hips met hers, my cock as deep in her cunt as I could go. I moved slowly in her, as I was in no hurry at all, just moving in a clockwise rhythm. Lori, her mouth glued shut, her eyes wide, started to respond to this precise cadence.

The other six were seated around Lori on the mattress, watching her face as she struggled to keep her lips sealed. Sean reached out to run his fingers over her lips and Lori looked at him with a "Please don't" look in her eyes. She pressed her lips closer together, her cheeks bulging with the amount of liquid inside. So he used his fingertips to help keep her lips pinched closed.

Paul and Ted, on either side, each grabbed a breast and started kneading the flesh, squeezing then pinching her nipples.

I held myself up on my hands and looked down at her lovely face. Lori was sweaty, her make-up was smeared, her eye shadow wiped away. Her lipstick was just a wide reddish splotch across her lower face. Lori, my wife, my slut, was beautiful.

I kept a slow tempo and I listened to the squishing sounds of my cock in her pussy. She was so wet, so sloppy, that with each push of my cock: there was a wet sucking sound as I withdrew, then a wet sloppy, almost sloshing noise as I pushed back in.

I spoke, to get her attention, to push her further into this fantasy I had created for she and me.

"You little slut, I bet you like what's going here." Her eyes stared into mine.

"Even though you keep begging us to let you go, I just know you really like being our fucktoy, letting us do what we want to you. You got seven Guys fucking you and you've got all our cum in your nasty little cock-sucking mouth."

Her eyes were now bulging as she listened to me, she didn't think I'd talk to her in such a demeaning manner. Her lips were pressed tightly, almost white from her squeezing them so hard. Her breathing was getting heavy and her breasts rose and fell as she tried to get enough air through just her nose.

Her hips were pushing back at me. Her legs were spreading wider, then wrapping around mine, to pull me in deeper.

"Most women would fight back when they realized they were being kidnapped, as soon as they realized that they were going to be raped, but, no, you tramp, you went along with us, and even though you've protested, you're allowing us to do anything to you."

The Guys around us were echoing what I was saying:

"Little slut."

"Bitch loves to get raped."

Lori stared up into my face and I could tell she was slowing nodding, as if in agreement to what we were saying.

"Gonna tear that pussy apart!"

"I bet when we're done with you, you'll still beg us to keep going, whores like you can't get enough cock, right?"

At that I pulled back and slammed into her as hard as I could. She grunted and even with Sean pinching her lips closed a little cream leaked out. I then started to increase my rhythm into her, my cock sliding in her extreme wetness, and even though she was soaked with slippery fluids, her cunt was still so tight around me.

"In fact, I may just lock you in this room over night and come back tomorrow with a bunch more men!"

Her eyes flared and widened at that thought.

"Yeah, I think I can find several more men to come in here and rape you until you're about to die!"

During my talk Lori's breathing was quickening, her breasts rising and falling, her eyes rolling up into her head. Her face started to strain and I could see her press her lips tighter. Sean had let go for he could not keep a grip; her lips were slippery from sweat and cum.

Her hands were twitching, opening and closing; Paul and Sean took her hands and held them. Her orgasm was approaching and we all were thoroughly entranced watching it build.

Her chest rose and fell as her breathing quickened. Her eyes closed and the muscles in her neck strained. Her hands squeezed. She pressed her lips together tighter and her chin rose with her effort. A faint whining came from her throat and her chest was pushing out and up. Her legs wrapped tighter around me, pulling me closer, lifting me and her ass off the ground. I could barely think at all now that my orgasm was near.

Then I got what we all wanted. Her body succumbed to my pounding and my words and where she was, and Lori suddenly lost all control. Her hips pulsed, her hands squeezed their hands hard, and she let loose a loud, "AAHHH." And of course, as she sounded her release, her mouth came open and all the accumulated liquids Eric had brought from her pussy were released.

As Lori let loose with her wail, the white and silvery liquid flowed out onto her face. It oozed down her cheeks and chin in a wonderful waterfall, covering her and pouring down beneath her head, and flowing into her ears. Since her head was tilted back some flowed onto her eyes. Her tongue came out, trying to scoop the cream back up, still trying to follow Eric's orders, but it was just too much for her. Lori's orgasm was big: she continued to toss and turn for many seconds.

Watching Lori orgasm while the liquids in her mouth poured out affected me. I quickened my pace and in seconds was slamming into her pussy, shaking her body. Lori was still swallowing and licking her face as I exploded in her, somewhat replenishing the liquids that Eric had emptied out of her cunt.

Lori, while obviously, exquisitely exalted by all the fucking she was getting, still managing to stay in her "victim" character, still talking in her "victim" voice, but with some anger.

"Ok, you bastards, nothing you say to me means anything! I'm not your whore! And now you've all come in me, is that it, you going to let me go now? What else can you do to me, you're gonna let me go, now!"

But her hips were still writhing even as my cock was softening, slowly easing out of her. Her right hand had moved down and I could see she was holding Paul's hand quite tightly. Then, I felt a light touch on my shoulder; I looked over and recognized David. He nodded off to the side, he wanted to speak to me away from Lori.

It took me a moment to get my balance and then I backed away from between her legs and Paul moved in, holding his hard cock and leaning down to Lori's crotch.

David and I moved away a few feet and he whispered into my ear.

"Hey, remember what we did to her back at your house last month, where we both did her? Ya think she'd go for that again?"

I looked down at her and thought to myself. Yeah, this was a great idea. I nodded to him. Yeah, I'd let him, but this time the second needed to be someone else. I looked around at the Guys kneeling on the mattress, watching Lori being fucked again; Paul seemed to have recovered in record time. I looked around and picked the one with the longest but thinnest cock: Sean.

I tapped him on the shoulder and motioned for him to come closer to me. I didn't bother to whisper, as Lori was not really aware of anything but the latest cock in her cunt.

I described to Sean what he was about to do with David and his eyes thru his mask grew wide. He looked at her, then back at me, and said, "Oh, hell, yeah!"

We stood and watched as Paul continued in her pussy and even though it was his second time in her, he still managed to come in a fair amount of time.

Lori was still on her back, her breath slowing, her head turned to the side as she licked her lips. Paul had just flooded her cunt again. David lay down beside her and she slightly opened her eyes and a faint smile crossed her lips and she lifted her head to kiss his shoulder. He lay flat, his cock standing tall. I motioned to Brandon and he helped me to lift Lori; we moved her to straddle David, facing his feet.

"C'mon, slut, we're moving you." She blearily looked up at me when she heard my voice.

"No, can't, you've had enough of me, lemme go home now." But she placed her hands in mine as I reached for her.

She was in her ragdoll state, letting us lift her, then letting us position her over him, facing his feet. Her hands were flopping and her legs sprawled wide.

As we lowered her, David gripped each cheek of her ass as he guided her to hover above his hips. Lori seemed to know what to do. She placed a hand on his thigh, lifted herself, took David's cock in her other hand, held it up and settled down, guiding his cock into her pussy. She sighed deeply and her eyes rolled up as her cunt was once again full.

It occurred to me that only David and I knew what we had done to Lori that Wednesday evening. Now, every one of Lori's Guys was about witness her cunt being double penetrated.

This time there was no going slowly, as we had done back at our house. Sean excitedly moved between David's legs and not un-harshly, pushed Lori back, to fall onto David's chest. David grunted as her weight fell onto him. His cock was fully inside her, his hips moving, his cock sliding in her. He wrapped his arms around her, and each hand grabbed a breast and held tightly.

Sean knelt between Lori's legs, straddling David's. He moved forward, holding his cock, guiding it towards her already occupied pussy. Everyone else had leaned in closer and was watching fascinated at her pussy lips as Sean got closer.

Lori, as she lay on David's chest, was moaning, her head falling over David's shoulder. I was not sure she was aware of what was about to happen to her. David lifted his hips and pushed deeper into her. Then Sean moved in; he held his cock out and the tip touched Lori's wetness. He leaned forward and pressed against her below her clit.

He guided his cock above David's, holding it down, sliding above David, and he found her opening. He rose up a little, changed his angle and pressed in. As I've noted, even now, after Lori's five fuckings, her pussy remained very tight, so there was a slight resistance, her cunt not stretching wide enough at first.

It was then she somewhat came to and her hands moved to her cunt.

"Oh, god, oh god..." came from her cum covered lips. "Not both of you... you can't do this, I can't...please don't..." While this plea sounded genuine, she was not using her Safeword, so Sean knew to continue.

Her pussy was stretched wide as Sean pushed in, causing her clit to become fully exposed. I could see the little button pulsing in time with Sean's thrusts and I was very tempted to reach in to give a little pinch.

It helped that Lori was soaking wet, all that excess cum was proving a wonderful lubricant. Sean lifted up a little more, angled the head of his cock down and pushed his hips further. As his rounded head spread her lips and slowly entered to share her with David, Lori groaned and reached down to pull the lips of her cunt out, further stretching them, apparently in an attempt to help Sean's entrance.

Matching Lori's moans were the groans of every other one of her Guys as we surrounded her. They had had never seen such a thing, and were, of course, fascinated.

"Oh, shit, look at this!"

"Is she gonna be ruined for the rest of us?"

"That's gotta be so damn tight!"

David was now sliding up and down the slightest bit, and Sean was now in, pushing deeper and deeper, spreading Lori. Sean was on his knees between Lori's legs so he gripped her hips and pushed his hips further and he sank completely into her, pressing his cock against David's. As David continued to gently thrust Sean was still for a moment and then he moved, his thrusts getting deeper and stronger.

Lori had let go of her pussy and were now squeezing my and Paul's hands, so very tight. The sensations from her crowded pussy were evidently overwhelming her: she was putting out a high-pitched whine and her eyes were wide open, fixating on mine. Her mouth hung open, her jaw was moving and she was pulling in air and gasping. David was tightly squeezing and kneading her breasts, pausing to pinch each nipple and stretch it away from her chest.

I recognized the state she was in: Lori was now in a zone, her body focused on her lower belly, the electric sensations sweeping through her, her mind blown by the awareness of what she was experiencing. Her head bumped against David's, her arms were spread out, her fingers squeezing ours; her legs were also wide, and her feet drummed on the mattress.

She seemed to be more affected now than when David and I double fucked her last month at home. But, after all, I mused to myself, she had not undergone a couple of hours fucking prior to back then.

There was not much space for David to move but Sean was getting carried away with how tight the space was that his cock occupied in Lori's cunt and his moans were getting louder. I stared, entranced as David and Sean moved in her, the crowded fit causing her pussy lips to barely move, not sliding back and forth as was usual when she got fucked.

After several minutes, Sean's thrusts became deeper and more rapid, his cock disappearing completely into Lori, his balls bouncing against David's. Then suddenly, it seemed like he could not control himself: he pushed one more time, his head arcing back, his hips pressed against hers, and because Lori was so tight, all of his cum seemed to flow out almost immediately, sliding down to cover David's balls.. David was also groaning but he was not as close to his orgasm.

Sean relaxed. His cock did not so much to slip out of her, as was squeezed out. He collapsed on his side, next to David on the mattress. That didn't seem to make any difference to Lori; she continued to moan and whine, twitching her arms and legs.

"I want some of that now! Can we turn her around?"

A voice from behind me as David pushed up a little to stay in Lori. Ted stepped over and fell to his knees between her legs.

"I'd like her on her hands and knees, ok?'

He took her hands and pulled. Paul and I helped by putting our hands under her back and lifting her up and off David. Lori didn't seem to be aware of her movement, her body totally relaxed, so the three of us had to do the work of lifting her and twisting her around to again straddle David. He held his cock up and we helped Lori to slide down and again insert him into her.

Lori could do nothing but slowly flop down on David's chest, her head resting again on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around her. He lifted his hips and pushed deep into her.

"Yeah, this is better for me," he said, "I can move more."

Ted knelt astride David's legs and between Lori's. He took his cock in hand and leaned forward and guided himself towards her cunt. He shifted his hips forward and he hit his mark. With her in this position his entry was easier, as her cunt was more open towards her rear.

Lori let out a small squeal and, in a loud whisper, said, "No, please not again, my pussy won't take both of you! Please, Ahhh..." as Ted filled her, sharing her tightness with David one more time.

Lori lifted herself on her arms but her head hung down and she started to grind her hips to the rhythm that Ted and David were now forcing on her. Ted reached around Lori to hold himself on his hands, so as to keep his weight off the two underneath him.

Ted was much rougher than Sean had been, thrusting fast and hard into her, and soon there was a thick coating of white slime covering the intersection of these three people.

The rest of us moved to the end of the mattress to view this double penetration. We could see Lori's cunt stretched wide and moving as the cocks moved into her. With Lori's weight on him David could not move into her much more than a couple inches. Ted had the advantage in that he had a full range of motion, sliding out, almost completely, and then pushing back in his full length.

The result of all this was that Lori, squirming and wiggling, was almost overcome. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were rolling up, and her breath came in short gasps.

Her ass, trapped as it was between her two Guys, still managed to writhe and bob, moving her pussy to grab both cocks. This double was affecting her so much more than her first and I wondered why this was so. Maybe it was because David's cock now trapped her clit and was rubbing it more.

I did note that most of the friction David was feeling was that of Ted's cock rubbing against his. From the time he and I did her at home I knew how that felt, hardness, not the velvety sides of her cunt, sliding around. Different but still wonderful.

In just minutes David's breathing became ragged and his hips started to raise, trying to thrust his cock harder and deeper up into Lori, his strength raising both Lori's and Ted's hips. Then, at last, he pushed deep into her and froze, his moans signaling that once more, he was coating Lori's insides, as well as Ted's cock, with his cum. We could see the pulsing as his cum shot forth into the tight space between her legs and the white liquid, as before, oozed of her.

This extra warmth affected Ted, and as David slipped out of her cunt, leaving him alone in her, his movements became more frantic and he started slamming into Lori, his thrusts pushing her body up David's sweat covered body so that her breasts aligned with David's face and he took the opportunity to suck and bite her nipples. This extra sensation pushed her over and the result was that she and Ted both orgasmed simultaneously.

They both shook and writhed and I feared for David, trapped as he was underneath two people who were not in control of themselves. He kept his arms around Lori so that she did not fall to the side, as Ted soon did.

"Oh, my God, I have never seen..." someone muttered. A hand came out to rub Lori's ass and pull her cheek aside to tickle her rosebud, which brought a moan from her.

I reached over and slid her to her right to let David get out from under her, and then rolled her onto her back, at the same time spreading her legs so we could look at her stretched, loose, flushed pussy. I will swear I could see her pulse throbbing through her clit and lips. She was still breathing deep and her eyes were closed and she kept moaning as I rubbed my hand over her belly.

As she came down from her orgasm I leaned over to her ear and as her eyes focused on mine, I whispered, "How are you, sweetheart?"

After a few moments, she caught her breath and looked up at me, taking a moment to focus on me. She whispered," Yes, I'm okay, I just can't believe how that felt, it was so tight and I was so full! I'm so wet," as her fingers ran up and down her pussy lips.

"You think you can go a bit longer or do we need to stop?"

Lori closed her eyes and her face relaxed as she thought. "More. I want to come more. This is wonderful! I'm gonna be so exhausted!"

"Ok, sweetie, that's good, because there's a couple who haven't had their second time."

I lifted my head but I could hear whispers about what they had just witnessed.