Lori Pt. 04: Kidnapped and Gang Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it tight?"

"Hey, did you like another cock rubbing against yours? Turn you on?"

"Damn, I've never felt anything like that before."

Before I could ask who wanted her again, Eric crawled over to her and pulled her up and onto her knees. He got behind her ass and, holding himself, lined up, pushed and sunk deep in her pussy.

See that Lori's mouth was now free Brandon moved in front of her face and lifted her head. Wearily Lori fixed on what was in her face and opened her mouth to allow him to move in.

Eric and Brandon took a moment to get in sync, but then they were together, both sinking into her, mouth and pussy, then withdrawing, only to push in again.

Eric was thrusting into her hard and that affected Brandon for he started the same, pushing into her throat and withdrawing, barely pausing to allow Lori to breath. Her gasping was loud, but it seemed none of us were concerned; we just wanted to see her get truly face-fucked.

And she was, for her nose was buried in Brandon's belly with every stroke.

Since this was each one's second coming, they both lasted a while. So long that I watched Lori carefully, to see if she could keep up with the cock being pushed down her throat.

And then Eric grunted and groaned and gasped his orgasm and he slammed into Lori's ass, enough to push her face harder into Brandon's belly, enough to cause her to grunt quite loudly.

Eric squeezed her hips as he came, so hard I found bruises later. And less than a minute later Brandon had his orgasm, holding Lori's head tightly and pressing so hard into her that I thought he was shooting his cum straight into her stomach.

Eric fell to her left, Brandon fell to her right, and Lori collapsed, lying on her belly, her hair covering her face. Three fucked out bodies.

I think we were starting to wind down as it took a bit for anyone to move. But Eric slowly pushed himself up and moved to Lori's face to present his softening cock to her. Lori focused on it, so close to her face that she was crossed-eyed. It was covered with a thick coating of whiteness. She knew that what she saw was a complete mixture of everyone's cum, but she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and accepted it. She swirled her tongue around it and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked it clean.

Eric held her close as she cleaned him and as she let him fall from her mouth, he collapsed to his back.

Then Paul moved to her, rolling her on her back; she whimpered softly as she was rolled over but she spread her legs and he inserted again himself one more time. He fucked her for many long minutes, but not with the gusto of earlier. She laid there, arms and legs spread, letting this Guy use her, just as every other of her Guys did this afternoon. Her moans and gasps told us she was still enjoying being used, but I could tell her "kidnapping" and "rape" was winding down.

Paul succeeded in giving Lori one small orgasm, but it seemed his desire was greater than his body's ability. Somewhat sheepishly he withdrew, without coming.

Then no one moved to fuck her again. Everyone was leaning back, just studying Lori as she lay there, still catching her breath.

Then, in a real tired voice, she spoke but softly, barely whispering.

"Ok, all of you have had me again and again, aren't you finished, aren't you gonna let me go home now? You've done enough to me, all right? Please?"

"No, you tramp, I want to use your mouth for a few more minutes," Sean spoke up. He spoke in an eager voice. I wondered what he had thought of that caused him to be enticed into wanting her again.

He rolled her onto her back and gripped her under her arms and dragged so that her neck was at the edge of the mattress, causing her head to hang down, her chin up and her mouth open. The mattress was thick enough that her head did not touch the floor. If her eyes had been open, she would have seen him up side down. He knelt on the floor, and brought his cock to her mouth. He leaned over, put his hands on either side of her torso and pushed into her mouth, starting a real true face fuck.

This position put her mouth in line with her throat and he was able to get deep in her. Her eyes were closed and she did her best to relax, to allow him to use her. He pumped his hips, moving further in, allowing her to get used to this angle. And as he went deeper, finally with her nose pressed against his balls, we could see the front of her neck bulge as his cock slid down her throat.

Lori's hands came up to grasp his hips but he took them, and held them at her side. In this position Lori had no defenses; she could only take him in and wait for him to pause to allow her some air.

After a few strokes into her mouth I thought to myself this was likely to be the roughest fuck Lori had gone through today. It must have affected me more than I thought for I found myself getting up, moving between her legs, lifting her by the knees and aiming my recovered hardness at her center. I slipped in easily and I heard Lori give a muffled squeal as I sank in her.

Sean leaned back a bit and I stayed on my knees so as to not get in each other's way. I pumped into her cunt, but my attention was fixed on the bulge that kept appearing in her neck.

Lori's body was twisting and writhing from the attention on both ends and I reached down between her legs to flick her clit. At that she jumped which caused her head to push Sean's cock deeper in her. Her beautiful breasts shifted up and down from our motions. She was only able to catch a breath when he inadvertently moved too far back and slipped out. But she had to pull in air quickly because he, just as quickly, would re-insert his cock and increase his cadence.

Luckily for her Sean seemed to be very aroused by fucking her face; in just minutes, with many groans, he announced his orgasm. His head lowered, he thrust harder into her face and with a deep moan, pushed into her mouth one more time. Her neck bulged again, and this time the bulge did not fade for several seconds. Finally realizing that Lori was writhing and pulling her hands from his to push on his belly meant that she desperately needed air, he pulled back, his cock dripping from his cum and her drool.

While I continued to fuck her well-used pussy he backed out and a few dribbles of cum fell onto her gasping and panting face. In a show of disregard for her he used her hair to wipe the spit and cum off him and moved away.

And Lori's face was a total mess. There were rivers of spit and drool from her mouth rolling down to soak her hair. Cum dribbled out of her mouth as she tried to recover her breath. Her eyes were sealed shut from all this. She looked absolutely like the slut we kept calling her.

And the sight of her face sent me over. I grasped her hips and pulled her to me and I emptied myself another time into her sodden cunt.

I think everyone was done. Even that final act on Sean's part couldn't rouse the others.

Lori used a corner of the sheet to rub her face, somewhat wiping the mess off. She rolled over to her side. Her eyes were closed. One arm was out, her head resting on it; her other hand fell across her breasts. One leg was drawn up, and the other pointed to the foot of the mattress. This placed her left hip up and formed a beautiful pose.

In a moment the lightest of snores told us she had fallen asleep.

We watched my wife, everyone with a smile on their face in appreciation for her. Having this wonderful woman agree to my fantasies was the highest of compliments that she could give me. For her to allow me to do what I wanted showed me the level of trust she had in me. She knew I only wanted the best for her and I loved giving her orgasms beyond count.

No one spoke so as to not disturb her. Her Guys retrieved their clothes, dressed and I let them out, one by one. It was still daylight outside, but I had no idea how many hours we had spent in my wife's gang rape.

Lori and I were alone. It was very quiet in this little room and I let Lori rest.

But then I held my cock and I could still feel desire for her. I smiled to myself: Well, she could sleep when we got home. I pulled off my balaclava and knelt on the mattress beside her. I rolled her over, spread her legs and inserted myself into her, in one easy motion.

As I slid into her pussy, she lazily opened her eyes and with a sweet smile looked up at me. "Can't help yourself, huh?"

'Yeah, sweetheart, you know I love your pussy. You are so beautiful and even more so with all those cocks in you."

She smiled and whispered again.

"Please, Mike, do it gently, make love to me, no more fucking today."

I kissed her, and held her close, my arms under her shoulders holding her head and her arms wrapped around me, tightly. I slowly moved in her, rocking her body back and forth, as we stared into each other's eyes.

I had come three times this afternoon; I was not sure if I could do another. I instead concentrated on gently moving in her and was able to ride her for what felt like a long time, and since she was more relaxed now than at any other time, she celebrated two more orgasms. I did not reach orgasm myself, but was totally sated.

After we rested and cuddled, I got her some PowerAde (blue, of course) and some snacks. I gave her the sundress I had brought for her to wear, and she noted I had brought no underwear. I grinned.

As we were dressing I looked around. The sheets on Lori's mattress were soaked with sweat, cum and pussy juice. The musky smell was strong. Her ruined clothes were scattered. I smiled to myself: at some point in the next few weeks someone was going to enter this back room. They would see the mattress, and they would see the damaged woman's clothes and it might take them a few minutes but they would realize just what had happened in this room. It would be obvious that a girl had been wildly used here.

As I reached to unlock the door, Lori turned and hugged me, resting her head on my chest. She still spoke in a soft whisper.

"Mike, I really enjoyed this afternoon, it was a lot of fun, and you made me feel so good."

A hesitation, and she continued in an even softer voice.

"Do you think we could do this again, and maybe, I don't know, make it just a little bit more scary?"