Lori's New Adventure Pt. 09

Story Info
Lori tries something new.
2.5k words
1.6k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 12.15.023 2.5K words

3 am. Lori woke up having an urge to pee. She was restless and a little nervous, but was happy that she had accepted Onatu's proposal. The cum scrawling on her belly had dried to a crust and was getting itchy. Onatu was fucked out and sleeping soundly. Without waking him she slipped into the bathroom and had a nice long pee. It squirted out really hard and she thought it would never stop, but it seemed to relax her. Must have been all that wine. Then she took a quick shower, mainly to wash off the crusted cum that was splattered all over her, even in her hair. She dried off, put on sandals, wrapped herself in a towel and went downstairs. Taking two dildos and the Cube, she stepped outside into the chilly night air, and bloop, bloop, her nipples immediately got erect and hard. She rewrapped the towel so that her nipples were covered. Lying down on a poolside recliner, she held the cube to her forehead and concentrated. She had tears as the image of Kyle came into her mind. It was 4 am and not surprisingly, he was sleeping. She wished she could kiss him. She mused, "Bye baby, mommy will see you soon, and then we'll never, never part again."

Next she conjured the image of Shan, who was breastfeeding a baby. She mused, "Hola, Shan, how are you? I see you are still wet-nursing?"

Shan mused, "Hola, Lori. Yes, women bring their babies to me at all hours of day or night. It's okay though, because I need to stay wet. Kyle is on soft foods now but he still wants titty sometimes. And also, ahem, can you see my belly?"

"No, why?"

"Kimani and I are trying again, I am three months pregnant!"

"Oh, Shan! I am happy for you! Soon Kyle will have a sweet little brother or sister!"

"Or maybe one of each! Kimani must have pumped a big load into me, 'cause doctor, he say it look like twins!"

"Eeeeee! Even better! "

"And are you still with milk?" Shan asked.

"Oh yes, my breasts replenish daily as Onatu sucks them dry, so they are staying nice and plump!" Lori mused.

"Ah, yes, I know he sucks a mean titty, he has sucked my chubabas a few times!"

"Okay Shan, I have to go now. Kiss Kimani and Kyle for me."

"Heaven Bless you, Lori."

Lori put down the cube, the image faded. 4:15 am. Her breasts and vagina and rectum itched wildly, and her mind was full of thoughts of fucking and sucking cocks and licking pussies. She thought, maybe what Dave once said was true, maybe I am a fucking jungle animal like Irena in Cat People, and I will never, ever have enough cock! Well, fuck it! Right now I need relief! She slid her thumb into her pussy and a finger up her ass and clutched, scratched. Aaaaah! A little better! Still plenty of darkness left. but if someone sees me jacking off, so be it, I hope they enjoy it! She spread her legs, slid one dildo up her ass, the other in her pussy, then rocked them back and forth. She watched the dildos thrust in and out, then closed her eyes and her orgasm began to build. Soon her back arched painfully as the waves of orgasm wracked her body. She felt as though she had melted as she shook and spasmed with a violent climax, "Uh, uh, uh! Eyaaaaah! Unnnnnnnnngh!"

The tension gone, she relaxed, leaned back, and slept a few minutes. She woke in the darkness to see a naked man and woman looking down at her. They were both young and beautiful, with copper-coral skin. Both wore crucifixes. The man's cock and balls were fairly large. The woman had huge breasts with golden nipples and covered her genitals with her hands.

The man spoke, "Hello pretty one. Mi Ono, this mi ooman Mila."

"Hola, mi Lori," not sure how to respond.

"Pretty Lori need help?" Mila said, reaching down and pulling the dildos out of Lori. She exposed her genitals, revealing a perfect seven-inch cock, a small scrotum, and a neat vulva, with lips that did not protrude. "Real flesh always better than dildo. Would pretty Lori care to suck the dick of a woman?" she smiled.

Curious and not wanting to offend the woman, Lori said, "Yours will be the first woman-cock I have ever sucked, I would be glad to."

Mila moved close to Lori, and already her dick was fully erect, and so was the man's. The man started to masturbate, as Lori took Mila's dick in hand and hefted it. Hmm, nice and thick, just like a man's. Lori played with Mila's balls, then slid two fingers into her vagina. Mila closed her eyes and moaned in delight. With the other hand, Lori took Mila's cock into her mouth, swirling and licking the head, as she stroked the shaft. The man started to jack off faster now, "Mila, she squirt just a little bit, so I cum for her." Mila's ass cheeks quivered as she held Lori's head and started gently thrusting in and out of Lori's mouth, as if it were a vagina. Lori's fingers were still in Mila's vagina, and she felt it begin to flutter and spasm; Mila would be cumming soon. Lori tickled Mila's G spot to hasten her climax. Seeing that Mila would cum soon, Ono jacked off even faster. Lori held his scrotum, and his balls were moving high and quivering; he would soon be cumming too.

A few minutes passed, then Mila pushed her cock deep into Lori's mouth as she ejaculated, "Ah! Por Dios! Mi cumming, aah, aah, unngh, Nnnnnnngh!" Mila pulled out, and Lori sucked her cock dry. Mila'a ejaculate was not semen, it was creamy and smooth with a bluish tinge, and tasted like sweet milk!

As soon as Mila pulled out, Ono thrust his cock into Lori's mouth and quietly filled it with a huge ejaculation, which tasted quite salty. Lori mahaged to swallow all of it. She smiled, happy as the milk and semen oozed down into her belly. She thought: Lord have mercy on me, but I am and always will be a skank jungle animal cumslut, and loving every fucking second of i!!

When all were calm, Mila asked sheepishly, "Sweet Lori, we thirst, and your breasts have milk? May we?"

:Of course," Lori smiled.

Ono and Mila went to their knees and sucked her breasts dry. Then Ono fucked Mila doggy style, while Mila licked Lori's pussy, quickly bringing her to a satisfying orgasm, "Aaah! Ahh! Cunt! Cock! Fuck! Innnnnngh!"

They rested, then, "We go now. Haha, we be all fucked out, need sleep. Bye pretty one, we see you again soon," Ono smiled.

Lori kissed them, "Gracias, for sharing yourselves with me. You will always be my dear friends."

It was still dark. Shit, Lori thought, I better shower again before Onatu wakes, he knows I'm a cumslut, but still it might not do too well if he saw his fiancee's face crusted with a stranger's cum!

5 am. Still dark. Good, he's still sleeping, Lori thought. She slipped into the bathroom nnd took a quick shower. She reveled in the hot rinse and steam as it wrested the chill from her bones. She toweled off then jumped in bed to catch a few more winks, then holding Onatu's cock, she fell asleep in seconds.

In her dream, she was naked, save for her crucifix, in a dimly lit room sitting on a small round mattress. People began walking into the room, all naked, most of whom she had fucked or sucked: Dave, her mom and dad, Rod the Prod, Kimani, Jamar, Onatu, Ono, and Mila the cock-woman. Last to enter was an ugly-faced figure clad in black with a pointed hat, the cackling witch! The witch let her robe slip to the floor, revealing three large pointed breasts and two huge erect cocks with arrow-shaped heads, above a massive scrotum and hairy cunt!

"Good grief, they look like harpoons!" Lori said aloud. "Surely you aren't going to stick those into me, are you?"

"Heeheehee, eyarrrrrrrgh! Oh, indeed I am, dearie! Now, down on your knees, whore, and let the festivities begin! Yaaaargh!" she cackled.

The crowd looked on as the witch got on her knees behind Lori and brutally shoved one cock into her rectum, the other into her vagina, then began to pump in and out savagely.

"Oww, it hurts!" Lori cried, as she felt her cervix splitting.

"Eeehah! If you think it hurts now dearie, just wait until I cum, and it will burn your insides out! Eaaaaaaaargh!"

The witch fucked Lori relentlessly, and Lori would have enjoyed it if it were not so painful.

Mila lay down in front of Lori, stroking her dick. Lori went down on her, darting her tongue into her pussy, licking her clitoris.

"Deeper, Lori, deeper my lovely friend! Aaaaah, good, good!"

Lori stroked Mila's cock while she ate her pussy. Soon Mila climaxed and her vulvar juices splattered in Lori's face, the milk from her cock squirting on Lori's hair and forehead.

Mira moved away and Lori's mom and dad knelt before her.

"Missed you, Lori, missed your wonderful tongue in my cunt. Would you like to eat mommy's pussy now?" she smiled.

"Oh yes mom, yes!" Lori cried, then buried her tongue deep in mom's vagina, then swirled her clitoris. As Lori slurped her mom, her dad got behind her mom and without a word shoved his cock up her ass, balls deep.

Mom grunted, "Eooooooh! I'm gonna cum! Aaah! Omigod, I'm cumming! Uh, uh, auuuuugh!'

Mom moved aside, then held dad's cock as he ejaculated a huge load into Lori's mouth, moaning his relief, "Aaaaaaah!" "She is such a good girl, isn't she," her mom said. "Yes, a very good girl, the best," her dad smiled.

Lori swallowed dad's cum then kissed him, "I will always love you, daddy. You are the very best daddy in the world. And when the witch finishes with me, I want you to fuck me in the ass hard, please, daddy," kissing him again.

The witch kept pumping away, and as she did, her balls grew as big as baseballs! "Eeeeeyah, suffer my pretty, my lovely cumslut, soon your cunt and belly and ass will burn with my fire!"

Lori felt her cervix split wide open, the witch's cock was now in her uterus! She felt a vile hot liquid spilling into her womb! "Eeeeeyaaaaar! I am in you deep, you slime whore, soon your body will burn with my black liquid fire! Yaaaaaargh!" the witch cackled, her three breasts now oozing a foul-smelling green liquid that dripped on Lori's ass.

"Ouch, that burns! Please, have mercy!" Lori pled.

"Get used to the pain, dearie, for there will be no mercy in the hell to which you are going! Heehee!" the witch cackled.

Kimani knelt in front of Lori, "Here, pretty lady, this will help put out the fire," as he shoved his cock deep into Lori's throat. She fondled his huge balls, and he promptly ejaculated hugely, sending the thick semen right into her belly. He pulled out "smuk", and she smiled.

"Thank you Kimani, and thank you for giving me such a sweet son," she said.

"You are dear to my heart, and to Shan's heart, and know that you are our sister, eternal. And now, we will rid you of this pesky witch, before she fills you with her black fire, EVERYONE! Gather around, and we will send this evil witch back to the hell which spawned her!"

The witch was horrified as everyone began to pee on her. She quickly pulled both cocks out of Lori. "NO! Mercy, gods of darkness, help me!" Soon her breasts caught fire, burning with a green flame, then as the peeing continued she began to crumble and shrink and melt unto a final cry,

"Eaaaaar! What a cruel world, may your souls rot in a seething hell!" she cursed..

Soon all that remained of her was a puddle of putrid purple-green slop, and her black hat.

Elated, Lori now beckoned everyone to approach her. All the men masturbated, ejaculating into her face, She opened her mouth wide, swallowing as mach cum as she could. The men who had ejaculated then peed on her face until their prostates refilled, and she reveled in the warm feeling.

Mila aimed carefully and peed in an arc into her mouth, and the taste was sharp and crisp! The other women came near to her, peeing on her back and breasts as best they could. Lori then sucked everyone's cock in rotation, sometimes sucking two at a time, giving special attention to Mila's cock. Eventually Lori's face was covered in cum, which she loved.

Lori was enjoying her dream now, but alas, all good things must end. At crack of dawn, she felt herself waking up, as Onatu gently shook her shoulder. She opened her eyes.

"I made breakfast," Onatu said as he laid down a tray of coffee and toast and fruit. Did you sleep well? You seemed to stir a bit."

"i'm okay," she smiled, sipping her coffee. "I must tell you something, because I promised myself that I would never deceive you."

"Are you talking about Ono and Mila?"

Lori gulped her coffee, almost choking, "Yes, I did not plan it, but we met last night, and they were so beautiful...and I had oral sex with them. Please forgive me," she said wistfully.

"I know, and there is nothing to forgive, Lori."

"You know? But how?"

"I woke at night, and you were not here. The images of you came into my mind," he smiled. "Ono and Mils are adepts, I trained them, and I too have had sex with Mila. She is a beauty. Heh, hers is the only cock I ever sucked! Remember, I told you I would never make you a sexual prisoner," he smiled. "And I love jungle animals!"

Lori started to cry. "Oh, God knows I love you, my master," gently kissing his lips. "May I ask you something?"

"Anything," he said.

"How will we be married? I do not know your religion, but you wear a crucifix as I do, so I assume you are a Christian?"

"I have a friend who is a Catholic priest. I'm sure he would be glad to join us."

"But would that satisfy your religion?" she asked.

"Yes, because like you, I am Catholic. And before you ask, I keep sexual matters separate from religion, they do not mix."

"Now I Iove you more than ever!" she said, kissing him. "There is only one thing I want right now," she smiled coyly.

"And that is?"

"Let's finish breakfast, then I would like a nice congenial ass-fuck, and I want the whole twelve inches, or as much as i can take!"

"Your wish is my command, my sweet," he smiled.

He spooned behind her, and she pressed her dreamy soft tush into his lap. A little love gel, and soon his cock filled her rectum. A little in-out and she lost the empty feeling, and began to feel happy. "Aaaaaaaaah!"

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Archana-your Mother's Best Friend Ch. 01 Can they resist each other on a rainy evening?in Mature
Ugly Fucking A librarians need for dirty sex.in Group Sex
Joni's New Job Ch. 01 Joni sexual history leads to a new offer.in Group Sex
Two Questions She's married but on the prowl.in Loving Wives
Jeff and the African Lion Hunt This trip offered Jeff the best sex he had ever had!in Interracial Love
More Stories