Lori's New Adventure Pt. 08

Story Info
Her Answer.
1.2k words
1.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

A little shell-shocked by Onatu's proposal, Lori decided to stay with him overnight and skip this evening's instruction session. She called Linda's phone.

"Linda, hi, it's Lori. I'll have to skip tonight's instruction. I need some time with Onatu, something big has come up."

"Oh yeah, how big, about twelve inches? Hehe," Linda giggled.

"Twelve and a quarter, but it's not just about cock. I'll tell you more when I'm home tomorrow."

"Okay, sweetie. Oh by the way, your cake was delicious, we had coffee and anisette with it. The anisette conked Jamar out so I'm gonna go sit on his face and rub my snatch into it, maybe that'll wake him up! See you tomorrow, and don't choke on that twelve incher. Bye now," Linda said.

Lori looked at Onatu, "Okay if I stay overnight?"

Onatu smiled, "Need you ask? Of course it's okay, I pray you were always here!"

"Vielen Dank, mein Lieber. Now, let me make supper. I will need eggs, cheese, butter, and an onion."

"Everything is in the fridge or in the little cupboard. Can I help?"

"Nein, just relax, think about new fun ways to ravish me, and supper will be ready in a few minutes," Lori smiled.

**********

For supper, Lori whipped up a tasty frittata, and they washed it down with a crisp-tasting white wine.

"Delicious, Liebchen, just like you," he smiled.

They took the wine to the bedroom. It was a chilly night. Darkness had fallen early due to a thunderstorm. Raindrops whispered, blowing softly against the windows. The wind howled and the storm raged, but the little bedroom was cozy with the pattering of rain on the roof. They sat naked on the bed, legs crossed, sipping wine, quietly contemplating each other.

"Penny for your thoughts," he said.

"Just thinking about your proposal," she smiled. "I don't want to deceive you, so there are some things about me that you should know."

"For me, all that matters is that we love each other, but go on, bare your soul if you must," he smiled.

"Well, here goes. Sometimes I like to have sex with a woman, and I enjoy threesomes and foursomes. I would love to watch while you fuck other women, and I would love it if you watched another man's cock sliding in and out of me. I have fantasized about sucking your cock while being double penetrated by two men. At a party In Encino once, several people watched as I deep throated a guy while another guy fucked me, and two women sucked my titties as I jacked off two young guys. I have had sex with my dad and mom, and I often wonder if I could get three cocks in my pussy at once, and I could go on," she said wistfully, hanging her head. "If that doesn't scare you away, I don't know what will."

"For your penance you shall say twenty Hail Marys and twenty Our Fathers," he laughed.

"Are you a priest?" she blinked.

"No, just kidding. Have you seen the movie THE GUMBALL RALLY?"

"No, never did," she said.

"It is about a crazy cross-country car race. In it is revealed the First Rule of Italian Driving."

"Which is?"

"What's Behind Me Is Not Important! I mean, Lori, all those things you mentioned are not important, and I would never make you a sexual prisoner. All that really matters now is the love that we share, our togetherness."

"It doesn't bother you that I'm a shameless cumslut and a cock-hungry skank that fucked her own father?" she said, highly distraught, her nipples and clitoris getting hard.

"That is nonsense, you're simply the most beautiful and desirable woman I have ever known, and--"

"Oh no! Look Master, you must really like me, your dickie is big and hard and red and looks like it's ready to burst! Your balls too! Heavens, what ever shall we do?" she said in mock horror.

"Just this!" he said, as he brusquely pushed her back onto the bed. She spread her legs wide and he pushed her knees back.With one hand she spread apart her glistening nether lips, and with the other guided his burning shaft to her vulva. He gazed for a moment at the luscious pink of her vagina, ejaculated a hot wad of precum on her belly, then pushed in hard, and she moaned with pain and delight as the cockhead pummeled her cervix,"Unnnh!" He was not gentle, but thrust savagely, balls deep, battering her cervix on every thrust. Lori propped up on her elbows to watch as his magnificent glistening cock pumped in and out, quickly bringing her to an exquisite climax, "Omigod! Ahh! Aaaah! Uh, uh, Eaaauuuuuugh! Mmm. mmm--Fuck me deep and hard, Master!"

"I don't want to hurt you," he said.

"You won't hurt me, your beautiful cock will never hurt me!"

Her breasts erupted when she climaxed and squirted until she became calm. Onatu pushed in deep and ejaculated hugely when Lori climaxed, filling her vagina with hot frothy cum, which soon dribbled from her slit. She ate some cum, but did not rub it on her nipples.Onatu fell on her lightly, kissed her plump breasts, then sucked them dry. She smiled, closed her eyes, locked her legs around his back and mused, "Merciful Jesus, I do not deserve to be this happy."

Onatu closed his eyes and mused, "Thank You Lord, no man deserves to be this happy."

Exhausted and satiated, they slept, long and restful. They woke around midnight, and the storm had abated.

"Hungry?" she said.

"Nein, just thirsty."

"Coffee, tea, me, what?"

"How about a wine cooler?" he said.

"Coming right up," she smiled. She felt a little sweaty. The bedroom was warm now, too warm. She opened the windows and luxuriated in the cool night air that came in; it felt fantastic, especially on her breasts. Seeing her reflection in the window glass, she plumped her breasts; they had replenished nicely. She sprinted down to the kitchen, returning with two tall glasses of iced wine and cola.

They downed their drinks, then she lay down, spreading her legs invitingly/

"Got milk?" he pled. Her breasts were irresistible.

"Drink thy fill, my master," she smiled.

He promptly sucked both breasts to depletion. She reached down, grasping his soft cock, stroking it, and it quickly hardened.

"Now, how about you, any milk in this spigot?" she teased.

"For you, always. Where should I plug it in?"

"Just stick it in that hairy wet hole down there, pump slowly, and do me a favor?"

"What favor?"

"Just fuck slow, don't shoot your cum inside me, but tell me when you're gonna cum."

She guided him into her vagina, and they made love slowly, gently. A few minutes later he announced, "Here I cum!"

"Not inside me! Bitte, pull out, squirt it on my bellyI"

He pulled out and she held his cock like a garden hose as he quietly ejaculated a huge hot load onto her navel.

"Schließe bitte deine Augen!" she said. He closed his eyes.

She dabbled two fingers in the cum, then, "Öffne deine Augen und sieh meine Antwort!"

Written in cum on her belly was 'JA!'

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Canasta Club Sharon introduces a member of her club.in Loving Wives
Amanda 01 - Visit a Strip Club Amanda visits a strip club to celebrate her husband's 40th.in Loving Wives
Nurse Paula Older nurse, young man.in Mature
Bedroom Window with a View When he curtains are open.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sara Ch. 01 A young married wife starts and new job and meets a pervert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories