Losing a Size Contest Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave finds out why everything happened.
962 words
4.27
12k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first part, this story is the follow up.

When they left I got back to my senses. I was treated like a whore, I got used by them. But I liked it, I felt horny.

I was dreaming of serving my friends but I couldn't imagine that I would get to do it.

I got up and went to clean myself. I took a shower and tried to wash my dripping dick in the cage as best as I could. Then I took the plug out of my ass, I felt empty, I didn't like the feeling so I put it back in, I enjoyed it anyway.

After I cleaned myself I got dressed and went to the living room and watched TV. At around 10 PM Mark came home. He sat beside me and put his hand on my thigh.

"How are you feeling now? Are you ok?" he asked.

"How do you think I feel after you used me?" I answered.

"Well, you see. I know you have been dreaming of this. I just wanted to make it a reality for you, to thank you for being such a good roommate." Mark said.

I was in shock, how does he know I wanted this? What do I say?

"What?" I just answered.

"Hey, you can be honest with me." he said.

"Ok, how did you know." I said quietly.

"You know you talk sometimes when you sleep? Well I heard you having wet dreams about all of us. I wasn't sure about it so I checked it by looking at your search history and by asking you some questions while you were sleeping, you said you wanted it. I hope you're not angry about it." Mark said.

"To be honest, this was the hottest thing that ever happened to me. I loved it, I even kept the plug inside me. Thank you!" I said.

Mark than leaned in and kissed me. "You're welcome!" he said. I was lost for words.

"Before you ask any questions, I'm straight, but I liked you from the first day, I don't know what is it that I like so much. For the size thing, I knew you would be the smallest since I saw the anonymous pics you posted on the internet. I made a deal with the others to do this and to keep their mouths shut, they agreed because you deserved it. I also always liked your ass." he continued.

"Well, you did your homework! And you were right. Thank you again." I said.

We stayed there watching the TV and cuddling, I felt safe and loved.

After an hour or so Mike got up and went to take something from his jacket "I almost forgot. Let me unlock you from that cage, I thought you would like it so I experimented."

"You were right, I loved it, but I don't want to wear it anymore, it only makes me horny in the moment." I answered.

"I thought so, let me take it off and we'll keep it for some special occasions." he said and winked at me.

I got up and took my pants off. Mark got to his knees and removed the cage. My dick sprang up immediately.

"Happy to be free?" Mark asked. I just nodded in response.

Than the most unexpected thing happened, Mark opened his mouth and started sucking me off. I was in ecstasy, I just stood there and enjoyed. I lasted only for about a minute and I busted the biggest load ever. I looked down and saw Mark smiling at me, his lips, nose, hair, all covered in my cum.

"Thank you for that!" I said.

He got up, kissed me and said "You deserve this, I feel like we went too far with you. I hope this counts as an apology."

"You didn't go too far, I loved it, and yes, this earns you some good points." I answered.

"If you liked it so much, can you help me some more now? Sucking you off got me horny, I need to get off." Mark said.

I just got down to my knees, took his tenting pants off and started to suck. I brought him to the edge and backed out. "Why are you stopping now? I was just about to cum." he asked.

"I want you in me again." I said, took his hand and lead him to his bedroom. I laid on my back and got my feet in the air.

He dropped down, took the plug out and started to lick my already wet hole. Then he got up, positioned his tool and started to fuck me. After a few minutes he took it out, rolled me on my side and lied behind me. He continued to fuck me in that position while stroking my dick.

We came simultaneously, me on his hand and him inside me. After only a couple of second we fell asleep in that position.

Next morning I woke up first, got up and prepared a breakfast for Mark. I woke him up and served him his breakfast.

"Wow Dave, thank you! I love this, but I need to take a leak ASAP, I'll be back in a minute." Mark said.

"No need. You see, I have a kink you didn't find out. I always wanted to be pissed on. So please relieve yourself and I'll take care of it." I said and put his dick in my mouth.

Suddenly I felt a warm, salty stream in my mouth, I drank every drop.

"Thank you for your help in living put my fantasy. I have to go now or I'll be late to class." I said, I kissed him and went to get dressed.