All Comments on 'Losing Control'

by The_Master_J

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So no safe word

This is pathetic

MsRrrrMsRrrrabout 5 years ago
That's a no from me. Safe words mean something.

This is not a safe relationship, not fit for this forum, maybe nonconsensual, but for me the turn ons completely vanish when the dom ignores the safe word, and also when he decides he's going to change the dynamics of the relationship without giving the sub a say.

Submisky35Submisky35about 5 years ago
1st person writing

I have to agree with the comments of others that the nature of the relationship is not in the spirit of or the approved protocol for the BDSM community. That said, it is obvious that it's a work of fiction, and, as such, does not cloud my vision of what's proper behavior in the real world.

Your 1st person writing was very good, by the way.

The_Master_JThe_Master_Jabout 5 years agoAuthor
A message from the author

Hi, thanks to those of you who have commented and those of you who are here to leave new comments.

Of course this is in no way meant to represent a healthy, normal, happy relationship. Normally for such story I'd have included a disclaimer/warning at the start however I neglected to do so for this one, sorry. I am intending to re-write this piece and change the ending to something more... Consentual, which will hopefully be more palatable. I probably should have posted this to the NC/R board in retrospect.

I am glad you enjoyed the first-person style, it's something I hope to work on and improve at

Thanks all, and happy reading

- J

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaalmost 5 years ago

This was really good. Obviously you've already seen the comments about how he ignored the safeword, but honestly, this is fiction, and although I noticed, it's not like this was a true event, just fiction. I really enjoyed the story, and it reminded me of my Master. I would be a horrible Domme, even if it was just something I decided to try once, but sometimes I joke with Him about being the dominant one in our relationship, and He always does something like this to put me back in my place. I loved this! Please keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous