Losing Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben fulfills his end of the bet.
3.4k words
4.1
6.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben smiled as he dreamt of being back home, wrapped up in his soft blankets. A pleasant smell of lavender perfume filled his senses, pulling him deeper into such blissful comfort. He couldn't be any more comfortable, and he knew he was totally, absolutely safe, held within the loving embrace of his blankets.

His stomach twitched as he felt them pulse around his leg. Weird, covers don't do that right?

He felt a soft pressure wrap around his torso, trailing up to his neck. His bed began to rise as his covers met him halfway, rotating gently around his neck, then his eyes.

Ben's mind slowly began to muster up some energy at this point. He dimly remembered his dreams from the night before.

"Ben" A voice echoed from his right. He recognized it, but that was from his dreams. He tried to open his eyes, but found that they were covered.

Come to think of it, his covers weren't this heavy... or scaly...

"Ben we had a deal. Now wake up..."

Ben nodded with a grin as his eyes began to shut once again. He was still dreaming, of course. Nothing to worry about.

"Mhm, still stubbornly in your own head. What to do..."

Ben felt a sudden shift in weight as he felt his wrappings loosen immediately, dropping him a couple of feet in the air, before quickly wrapping round his legs again. He yelped as his eyes shot open, flailing a bit before catching his breath, much to Ophraila's delight. Despite the sunset, he could still see Ophraila's smirk.

"Aha, there he is. And here I was wondering if you were gonna sleep all the way through your part of the bet."

Ben swallowed as everything hit him at once. The memory of her tongue around his cock. Of him wrapped up and squeezed as she mercilessly teased him into submission over and over. And now, he hung upside down, staring at her voluptuous curves.

Yet something was different. Her demeanor was still that of a dominating tease, but her cheeks were flushed red. Her chest was heaving slowly as she traced her curves with one hand, and parting her lower lips, plunging in and out slowly as her hips rocked into her hand.

She was definitely almost there.

"Er, wait, just what would you even want? I don't know exactly how much my last try did for you, and if I'm not mistaking, that wasn't nearly enough bef-"

Ben was yanked back up as Ophraila sighed, rolling her eyes as she lay him on his back on her coils.

"You know, self deprecation really doesn't do it for me. Not like some others I know. So I'll tell you what I think you should do."

Her eyes flashed gold, making Ben freeze for a second as he struggled to remember just what had happened. Gawking for only a second, he shook his head, clearing out the fog. Looking back up, he saw Ophraila laying in front of him, on top of her own coil hammock. He dimly was aware

"Good boys listen and do as they're told... Now lissten."

Her words gripped his heart, ensnaring him as his thoughts began to slow. His cock began to stand at attention, soliciting a coo from Ophraila, speeding up her own self-love.

"Good... Now come clossser..."

Ben could feel his thoughts coming back, racing between all the possible scenarios. He was dimly aware of a tail pushing him forward, forcing his mind to the here and now.

"Good boys lisssten... what does your cock want? Let it think for you... Let it come to meee."

Ben's heart began to pound as he took a tentative step forward. His cock twitched, as she smiled, reaching a hand out and curling her finger towards herself.

"That'sss it... follow your instincts... What does your cock neeeed. What do you neeeed?"

Ben slowly reached his hand down, unconsciously stroking his manhood as he took a more confident step forward, closer to his temptress.

"Yesss, good boy. Stroke your cock for me. Come, lose yourself in me. Give in to me."

Ben finally reached her, soaking in the sight of the beauty before him. Her coils beneath his feet rose and fell, in time with her chest, rhythmically rolling with every thrust of her prodding fingers.

He bit his lower lip. He knew what he wanted.

He wanted her to cum.

His eyes locked onto his prize. Lowering his head he lolled his tongue out, tracing his tongue up her clit, much to her surprise.

"Oh-mmMm- you, you chose to keep playing? And here I th-thought you were gonna...gonna-NnnNgh!"

Ophraila grabbed Ben's head as she pressed her pussy into him, rocking her hips as his tongue rolled up again, causing her to shake and quiver. She expected him to try and push his throbbing cock into her. She was going to tease him to putty in her hands.

But this... this was much better.

Ben stroked himself to her rhythm, rocking his hips forward into her coils as he felt an all familiar tenseness flow through him. He wasn't going to last much longer, and he didn't care. He sped up, soliciting a squeal from his lover as she looked down through her half lidded eyes. Quickly lifting him up and rotating herself down underneath him, wrapping her tail around his cock. She pumped him, rotating her coils round and round his cock, making Ben grunt and thrust into her tail.

"Oh- nmm- your not gonna waste that cum! You're gonna cum in my mouth! ooh Cum for me! CUM!"

Lolling her forked tongue out and wrapping it around his tip, she sped up, feeling him twitch and leak pre-cum out as she rocked her hips into his own prodding tongue.

She felt it too. Her stomach quivered as she felt an orgasm begin to pulse harder and harder through her. This one was gonna be big, so much better than when she took care of herself. Her moans turned to screams of pleasure as she tightened her grip on his cock, then plunging her mouth onto his manhood, squealing as she felt him finally give in, as he began to cum down her throat.

Ben screamed as Ophraila squeezed his cock, milking him as he felt another orgasm pushing its way through him, extending his pleasure beyond what he thought possible. He plunged his cock down, desperate to be even deeper in her throat, which he found she began to allow. Every thrust, she rolled her coils back and her tongue forward, as he heard her moans of bliss rise.

He finally plunged wholly into her mouth as he felt his second orgasm hit, pulsating down the back of her throat. He screamed as she hummed, vibrating around his shaft. Her coils wrapped taught around his chest, wrapping around both of them and squeezing him tight into her, pushing her sex into his mouth once again as the sweet smell of arousal melted the last of his will into mush.

He lapped at her, feeling her sex quiver and tremble more powerfully than before. Then finally, at just the right moment, he rolled his tongue against her, sending her over the edge as she rocked into his lips, squeezing the air out of his lungs as she spasmed in pure utter bliss.

In her bliss, she pressed her fangs into his waist, pumping venom into her lover.

This in turn, made Ben's blood rush to the only organ doing any thinking in his body.

He couldn't help his last orgasm pouring through him and into her. This last one however, kept going. His cock pulsed harder and harder into her mouth, and he couldn't stop. His eyes began to roll into the back of his head as he pounded into her eager mouth.

He couldn't last under this kind of pressure, especially at this rate. As his orgasm went beyond the ten minute mark, he lost consciousness in her embrace as he went limp.

* * * * *

Ben became dimly aware of being totally wrapped up in a coil cocoon, pulsing gently into him as its warmth permeated his body in a deeply relaxing massage. He sighed as let himself float in this embrace of his lover.

"I feel you stirring again... Oooh Ben that was a great way to fulfill your end of the bet. I'm almost tempted to make another..."

Ben smirked, trying to maneuver his arm out of her coils to give a thumbs up.

"Trust me, I couldn't have done that without you. Thanks for, well, getting through my thick skull. That was amazing for me too."

Ophraila giggled as she parted her coils, lowering her head to meet his gaze. Her eyes shimmered in the night sky, a broad smile on her face as she came nose to nose with him.

"It really pays to listen every once and awhile, huh? But... still, tonight was a really great time."

A gust of cold wind hit as she tightened up, shivering a bit as she looked up. Clouds began to form, foretelling an imminent storm.

"Oh no... I didn't think about that..."

Ben squirmed his way out a bit more as he looked into the sky. "Oh shit, a storm... Ophraila, what are you going to do? Aren't snakes cold blooded?"

"Yes, and this could really take it out of me. I didn't take the time to find a place to shelter myself..."

Ben bit his lip, seeing Ophraila's expression turn dark. He couldn't just sit by.

"Ophraila let me down. I have an idea."

She looked back, her eyes turning a light green as she nodded. "Ok... but..."

Ben felt himself being lowered. He leapt out of her grasp as soon as he was hovering above the ground, hitting the grass running back towards the grove he was captured at.

Grabbing his trusty walking stick, he sprinted back towards his truck. Coming to the dusty trail where he started from, he felt an ominous drip hit his nose. He grit his teeth, grabbing his large tarps and posts from his camping set as he staggered back towards the grove.

Wasting no time, he quickly mounted the posts up in a large square under the canopy. He knew it wouldn't be the best coverage against the wind, but he could at least protect her from the rain. Cursing himself for not grabbing a blanket, he secured the tarp and posts, yelling for Ophraila as the drops turned to sprinkles.

"OPHRAILA! COME HERE! OPHRAILA!"

Ben shouted as he looked back and forth, hearing the trees rustling. Deciding to head back to the truck, he sprinted back, determined to ensure that his new friend was going to be taken care of.

Desperately searching his truck, he found his large blankets, smiling as he snatched them. He was winded, but he made his way back through the drizzle of rain.

Coming back, he found that his large canopy was a perfect fit, much to his relief. Ophraila had made a coil bed as she lay on the ground. Her eyes lit up as she saw Ben come back with two large sets of covers.

"Ben... thank you... thank you so much for this."

Ben smiled as he lay the covers over her coils. "Oh this? Ahh, I was planning on making my camping trip sometime later this week, but hey, I think this works! But, well, no worries. I'll head back to my truck and head back into town to get some more tarp so we can make you a better place to stay, just in case this happens again."

Ben turned as he saw the rain begin to come down much, much heavier. He swallowed as he felt a gentle coil wrap around his wrist as he turned to see her buried in her own coils as she peeked over.

"Please stay... Don't go..."

Ben's heart melted as he heard he speak. He couldn't bring himself to go, no matter what the reason was. Nodding, he stepped under the canopy as she opened up a spot for him in her large coils.

"Okay... I'm here, I won't go."

Ophraila smiled as she looped a heavy coil over his chest. Ben relaxed as he leaned back into her, closing his eyes as he found her to be much more pliant and relaxing than any bed he ever slept in.

Shame he had slept for so long earlier. He couldn't bring himself to sleep. Opening one of his eyes, he saw Ophraila gazing out into the woods as the rain poured down.

"See anything out there? Or is something on your mind?"

"I... well, yes there's quite a bit on my mind. I knew I tasted something on the wind, then there you were holding my tail as you looked out into the woods..."

Her gaze turned back to Ben as she grinned. "To be honest, it wasn't the worst way to wake up. I left my village to go out and find some good lands to hunt, or maybe something new for my tribe. I think this was better than what I expected."

"Better huh? Yeah, you definitely were better than what I was thinking I'd find. Can't believe snake women existed, let alone were interested."

"Hah, well, to be honest, your scent was quite intoxicating. Your spirit was worth pursuing."

Ben raised his eyebrow at her comment. "Scent? Spirit? Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"We lamia can 'taste' the scent of many species. Our own. Your kind. We can gauge just what a person is made of in a way." Ophraila leaned in as she flicked her tongue out, closing her eyes as she did. "Mmm, yours is a mix. As I can tell now, your mind gets in the way of your instincts. You have so much doubt and fear clouding a truly good spirit."

Ben jolted as she spoke, wide eyed as he shook his head. "Woah woah, wait, I'm not 'truly good' I'm just a guy. And frankly, I've good reason to think things through. When I don't, I make mistakes. Pretty big ones sometimes."

"So tell me, how bad are these 'mistakes' that you sabatoge yourself?"

Her words hit home as he raised his finger to protest. But his words caught in his throat. He struggled for a few minutes as she stared into his soul. He really felt vulnerable in more ways than one.

"Well, ok, so my kind has work and businesses. And in these businesses, we have to answer to some people. I... failed a couple of those expecatations. And well, it's kinda why I came out here. Life gets to be too much sometimes, and I was hoping maybe I could think of a better way to work."

"So, you think because you made a mistake that your own value is... diminished?"

Ben grinded his teeth as he struggled to answer. Ophraila frowned as she pressed her hand to his chest.

"In here beats the heart of someone who genuinly cares. No matter what, your value is your own. Thinking you are a failure poisons the soul. And besides..." Ophraila smirked as she pressed her head into his chest. "...you do your best work when you go by your instincts."

Ben felt tears well in his eyes as he put his arm around her, stifling his sniffles as he gathered himself. "Tch, well, can't really fight that logic then. Heheh, ok ok, well still I had a lot of help. But ya know, that was a cool trick you did. With your whole, eye hypnosis thing."

"Eye hypnosis thing? Whatever do you mean?"

Ben smirked as he turned to look at her. "Ya know, that thing you did earlier. I really liked it. You really didn't know you were doing something?"

Ophraila returned his gaze, smiling innocently at him as she flicked her tongue out.

"You liked it? Being under my control? You sure that wasn't just you giving into your own desires?"

"Heh, you're probably right. I mean, you are pretty damn hot. But I guess I would probably not fall for something like that."

Ben laughed as he looked back into her eyes. They shone a nice brilliant green as he gazed deep into them. He sat a few more seconds than he had wanted to initially.

"Of course not..." Ophraila spoke softly. Ben nodded as he gazed at her. Her eyes seemed to roll inwards as she spoke, inviting him to look deeper... deeper...

"Yeah... cuz I uhh... I uhm..."

"You what? Did you want something? Or maybe..." Ophraila leaned closer, eyes pulsing from green to blue, blue to gold, guiding him closer to her. "...maybe wanted me to help with something?"

"Uhm... I think... I wanted... something..." Ben's words practically fell out of him as he felt his forehead press into her's.

"Maybe, you wanted to be allll wrapped up tonight? To keep you snug and waaarm?"

Ben nodded as he smiled, feeling her chest against his. He was dimly aware of a heavy weight rolling gently over his ankles.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I guess I will. I'm at your command." She giggled as she kissed him gently.

"Mmm, your taste is so sweet. So, how about this. Every kiss you return counts as a yes. Does that sound good?"

Ben felt a pressure on the back of his head, gently guiding him to nod. It felt so good to nod.

"Good boy. Now... would you want me to cover mooore of you?"

Ophraila leaned in as Ben eagerly returned the kiss. He couldn't bring himself to look away from her colorful eyes. He felt a surge of ecstacy as he felt her plush lips on his, this time extending the kiss a little bit longer.

"Mhmm, then I'll do as you command. After all, you're in control..."

Her coils rose, rolling over and over until they reached his thighs. He sighed as he nodded, following her eyes as she bobbed her head.

"Aww, I just realised something. You aren't being challenged enough. You know what would make this more... fair?"

Ben shook his head, feeling his brain slosh around as he felt another coil loop around his chest.

"Wh-what would... make this..."

She smiled as she showed off her fangs. "Maybe you'd be strong enough to overcome my venom this time. You're already so strong willed."

Ben lowered his head as Ophraila met him with a kiss. This time, she kissed him deeply, over and over as Ben happily returned it. He felt tiny tingly pin pricks on his lips as he felt a warmth flow into him, through his heart, and down his cock.

Ophraila pulled back, basking in her prize's dazed and happy expression.

"Oh and would you be a dear and lift your chin up? I mean, wouldn't you love to lift up a bit dear?"

Ben drowsily nodded as he felt her tail loop lightly around his sensitive neck. He tried to lean in for a kiss, but found his body was only responding down to his cock. He whimpered softly as he thrust in her coils.

"Hmm? Oh my, you seem to need something. Do you need something Ben? Maybe... you need some release?"

Ben squirmed, completely under her control. Ophraila giggled as she rotated around, pushing her bubble butt towards his waist as she parted her coils out, allowing his cock to spring free.

"Do you maybe... want to cum for me?"

Ben's cock twitched in response, soliciting a grin from Ophraila as she pressed her ass into him, leaning back into him as she rolled her butt up and down his shaft.

"Then kiss me. Then you can cum as much as you want."

Ben couldn't refuse as he kissed her softly, then harder, then with a desperate need that overwhelmed him. He felt her skillfully rotate her ass around his cock until she positioned him directly into her tight hole, pressing him into her as he shivered and pumped his cum into her immediately.

The rain pelted the canopy, barely masking his groans and cries of pleasure as the night continued on. Ben continued to prove his will over... and over... and over again throughout the storm for hours.

And that was just perfect for him.