Losing Everything F/F Ch. 16-20

Story Info
Victoria hits rock bottom and tries to get back up.
13.9k words
4.06
2.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 16: The night is darkest just before the dawn

After nearly two hours of work, Charlotte's boots were really brilliant and I can not hide that I was particularly proud of that result, despite a part of me was repugnant to the fact that I had to lick the boots of that spoiled girl. Charlotte inspected my work without saying anything but I could see from her face that she was pleased. Pulling on the leash she made me go around the house, forcing me to show her all the rooms, including mine. I felt a great shame when she saw my cage. Charlotte laughed devilishly and forced me to get into it. Once inside, she took many pictures of me in that state and noticing the other images on the wall, she said:

- I think that these will be added to your collection. Probably when I will be back at my home, I will put one these on my bedside table to be able to always see how had fall down the great Victoria Thomas -

At lunch I was not allowed to eat so I was on all fours next to my temporary Mistress, watching her eat the food that I had prepared. In those weeks of slavery I had become quite good at cooking and one time even Megan was forced to admit that the lunch was delicious, sending me in ecstasy for having satisfied my Mistress.

Charlotte continued to eat with elegance, like a noblewoman, as slowly as possible to make that time a real agony for me. My mouth was watering and I thought that I was no different from a dog who sees its master eat.


Just like a dog, she treated me for the rest of the afternoon that I spent barking and running after an old tennis ball that she had brought with her from home. When I brought back it to her, Charlotte patted my head and looking me straight in the eyes, while I was still with the ball in her mouth, she said:

- I knew you would like it, this is the favorite of Baxter. Maybe you should meet him once -

Then she took the ball from my mouth and she threw it away while I ran to bring it back to my Mistress, more and more humiliated and disgusted with myself for playing with the favorite toy of the dog of Charlotte that meanwhile was filming my humiliation with her phone.

While I put again the old ball in my mouth, I could not help but wonder what my father would think of me if he had seen me now, naked, collared, treated like a dog in my own home from that spoiled girl that he himself could not stand. I wondered what my mother would think of her daughter that had allowed Megan to throw in the trash all her things, her daughter that had give to Megan all her goods and Thomas Manor that had been of our family ever since its foundation. I wondered what would have thought my mother to see her only daughter become the obedient slave of that girl who had spent so much time in her house and that she had treated so well.

A memory surfaced in my mind, it was the first time that Megan dined with us. Who knows how my parents would react in that moment if someone had said to them that one day during a dinner the place of their beloved daughter would not be sitting at the table like a normal person but on the floor, with her face under the feet of that young girl with black hair who ate peacefully with them, happy to have found a family for the first time in her life.

In the evening, I followed Charlotte in the master bedroom while she violently pulled on my leash. I stood on all fours while she changed for the night. Once again I felt my mouth watering as I saw for a moment her perfect breasts. Then Charlotte came up to me and squeezing my cheeks, she said:

- I heard that this little slave loves feet, so I thought that you might like what I have prepared for you -

After an entire day, Charlotte took off her leather boots and I can not deny that I waited that moment for a long time. I saw with amazement that she was not wearing socks and I did not dare to imagine how her feet were sore.

- It was painful, but I did it for you, to allow my slavegirl to be able to enjoy all of my foot sweat. Are not you happy? - She asked grabbing my nose with her toes and forcing me to nod.

- Hell! I can smell the stench from here. I just can not understand how can you resist but probably for an inferior being like you, the foot scent of a noble like me, it’s the best perfume in the world, is not it, slave? -

With my nose still trapped in her toes I replied giving a quick peck to her foot, making her laugh. The smell was really strong, probably the strongest I had ever smelled. The mix of sweat and leather was lethal and I feel overwhelmed by the scent pouring into my nostrils. Then suddenly, Charlotte took off her foot from my face and she went to the bedside of Megan where she took out the handcuffs that my best friend had put me only once. I wondered how she knew exactly where to find everything, but then I figured that Megan had given her all the information that she needed.

Charlotte chained my hands behind my back and she looped the leash at the foot of the bed so that it was impossible for me to move my head more than a few centimeters. She lay on the bed and her feet came soon to rest on my face.

- You know, I usually do a long hot bath before bed but I think this time I will make an exception and it will be your job to make me relax licking my feet clean - she said while she played with me, rubbing her soles for my whole face.

- I want you to breathe deeply, I want to hear the sound of Victoria Thomas sniffing my sweaty feet - she said, continuing to take pictures with her phone.

I sniffed her feet with increasing intensity, feeling more and more pleasure from the stench that would have disgusted a normal person and I did not pay attention to her laughter as I smelled voraciously in the middle of her toes.

The feet of Charlotte were small, five size, and really cared, like the rest of her body. Her toes were perfect and I loved especially the toe ring on the second toe of her right foot and the gold ankle bracelet that gave her a regal look. While her soft soles touched my face I could not help but think of Megan, how perfect and smooth her feet were, even though she had never used expensive creams and lotions, unlike Charlotte.

- Stop it, slave! - she said suddenly, putting one foot under my chin and pushing my head up to allow me to look at her face, careless of the leash that almost choked me - Do you see this tiny camera, slave? - she asked, showing me the little electronic device in her hand - It will record all night without stopping while you lick my feet and if tomorrow I were to find out that you fell asleep or you've stopped licking for just one second, you will suffer such a harsh punishment that you wished to die suffocated by my feet. Did you understand, worm? - She said kicking my face.

- Yes Mistress - I replied, finding uncomfortable to call her in that way.

- Start to lick - she ordered, placing the tiny camera on her bedside table, pointing the lens of the camera on me.

At the first lick I noticed that also the taste of her feet was much more intense than that of Megan or Jane, but I did not dare stop me and I passed my tongue all along her soles, from foot to foot. When she spreads her toes, I licked between them making her giggle.

- Go back to my soles, you're tickling me - she said and I hurried to obey, before hearing another order.

- Lick faster -

I increased the pace but this did not seem to be enough for Charlotte and she gave me a kick in the face by repeating:

- Faster, slave. Yeah, just like that. You'll have to lick my feet all night at this rate - she said while I was moving my tongue relentlessly licking like a dog.


It was a tough night, my legs fell asleep almost immediately and my knees were very sore. My tongue was exhausted, but I did not dare slow down even for a second, knowing that the micro camera would immediately captured my disobedience and it would have condemn me to a harsh punishment the next morning. With heavy eyes and stomach rumbling with hunger I continued to lick the feet of Charlotte and I could not but think how shortly before I had hoped that Megan would make me sleep in her room so that I could lick her feet at night, but I would not have imagined that what I thought was a dream just a few day ago, it would turn into such a nightmare.


In the morning Charlotte was very pleased to find me still busy licking her feet with fervor, despite my tongue was dry for a long time. She enjoyed the view for another half an hour before getting up and untie my leash. I fell on the floor exhausted, trying to get back the blood circulation in my legs while I still had the handcuffs. Charlotte laughed and put her foot on my head, saying:

- Slave, take a quick shower. I want you on your knees, here, in ten minutes. Do not delay, because we have to go out -

"Go out ?" I thought while she took off my handcuffs. I have not even tried to imagine where she wanted to take me. I was so exhausted, I just wanted to sleep and for the second time in two days I hoped to be able to sleep in a bed…I hoped to be free.


I was surprised when Charlotte appeared wearing tennis clothes. She smiled wickedly and she threw me some clothes, saying:

- Put on these clothes, we have a match to do -

We arrived at the country club in less than twenty minutes, and I could not help but hope that there were not many people around at that early time of Sunday morning. It was the first time I left the house since two weeks, but I would have done without. I was sure Charlotte would do anything to humiliate me publicly, although I was hoping that Megan had given her some instructions and who had forbidden her to reveal my real condition to others.

The man at the entrance was surprised to see me come back after such a long time, I also thought that many people had already noticed my absence in the weeks that followed the death of my parents. At that moment, however, I had other things to think. The collar on my neck was clearly visible and I thanked that it was a metal band that could be mistaken for a strange necklace, mistake that, obviously, it was not possible if I had worn a dog collar.

Charlotte led me toward the tennis court where we challenged each other in the past. There seemed to be no one around and that calmed me for a second. But Charlotte had not left anything to chance and her loyal group of friends were already waiting us in the tennis court. I was a fool to think that she would keep my humiliation just for herself. The girls laughed when they saw me and I wondered what they already knew.
Charlotte had already spread the photos and the videos she had taken? Her friends had already seen me licking her feet or acting like a dog?
I remained at a distance while Charlotte greeted warmly the girls inviting them to enjoy the show.

The match began with me at the service. My wrists hurt so bad for being handcuffed all night and I was so weak, to not having slept and eaten for over a day, that my shots were terrible and the ball never passed the net. I was not able to react quickly, so it was impossible to respond to the blows of Charlotte. I heard the girls laugh while their friend humiliated her opponent, blow after blow. Charlotte won the first set overwhelming me, I had made only five points and only for her mistakes.

I was already exhausted at the beginning of the match, and when the second set was completed, sanctioning my total defeat, I slumped to the ground without a crumb of energy in the body.
I do not even realize that Charlotte had approached me while her friends laughed and applauded and when she put a foot on my head I did not have physical and mental strength to react.

- Remember well this moment, girls - Charlotte said crushing me against the grass of the court - Take a photo that will show everyone who is the best, that will show everyone what is the right place of Victoria Thomas -

I hear the sound of several cameras that immortalized my defeat while Charlotte kept changing poses, still crushing me under her feet.

- And now, loser, show everyone that you understand what is your place. Kiss my feet - she ordered, removing her foot from my head.

More and more humiliated, I used my last strength to crawl to her feet and I began to kiss her tennis shoes while the other girls laughed loudly and made videos that would probably be soon on the internet.

I do not remember how long I kissed Charlotte's shoes and when her friends left. I do not know with what energy I was able to follow the cruel girl in the locker room. Fortunately the place was deserted, because the humiliations for me were not finished yet.

Charlotte made me kneel in front of her and grabbing my face she forced me to look into her eyes.

- You're exhausted is not it? I bet you're starving. Lucky for you that I brought you some food - she said with a devilish smile before bending over, taking off her shoes.

Once again she was not wearing socks. I saw with horror that the inside of her shoes were covered with a disgusting mush that had also dirtied her feet.

- Do not you thank me? The bananas are useful after sport - Charlotte said amused.

- Thank you - I whispered, now completely annihilated.

While Charlotte stretched her legs over my back reducing me to be her footstool, I bowed my head toward her tennis shoes and with disgust I slipped my tongue inside them tasting that mush that was a mix of banana and foot sweat. Despite the immense humiliation that I was suffering, I was so hungry that I kept eating nonstop from the shoes of a girl that had once been my rival and that now was enjoying herself shooting that miserable creature that I had become.

- Do not forget to clean my feet - she finally said.

Megan would be back in a little less than two hours and Charlotte did not want to miss the chance to humiliate me until the last moment.

When we returned from the country club, she ordered me to prepare a hot bath and to wait for her in the bathroom. When Charlotte came inside, she found me on my knees, obviously naked, waiting for her with a blank stare. Those two days had been terrible and my heart was wounded like never before.

“How I reduced me in this way? I do not take it anymore, I could not go on this way”

I hardly noticed Charlotte who was undressing. Until yesterday I would have received with joy the opportunity to see her beautiful body, now the thing was completely indifferent to me. Instead of getting in the bathtub, Charlotte attached the leash on my collar and she led me to the toilet bowl.

- Down, I want to have you beneath my feet while I poop - she said.

I obeyed almost mechanically, at that moment I was not so different from a puppet. Despite having in my face her feet, still slightly sweaty from the game, I could not help but smell the awful odor that filled the room when she pooped. She removed her feet from my face and she made me put on my knees, then I saw her take a couple of sheets of toilet paper from the nearby roll, wiped her ass, and before I could do anything she pushed them on my open mouth. The taste was so terrible that I was going to throw up and I would have definitely done it if Charlotte had not put her foot on my lips, forcing me to keep my mouth closed.

- I suggest you to swallow quickly, unless you do not like the taste of my shit like you love that of my feet - she said laughing.

With the greatest effort of my life I managed not to vomit and I swallowed the dirty sheets of toilet paper, ashamed for what I've just done, something so degrading and repulsive that I considered myself less than a beast.

Charlotte stepped into the tub while I sobbed desperately.

- Slave, go to get me the cream in my suitcase - she said taking off the leash.

I ran out of the bathroom still in tears, fighting with new retching.
Almost without realizing it I found myself out of my room. The view of my cage made me feel even worse and I collapsed to the ground weeping bitterly.

My eyes blurred by tears, came to rest on the photographs in the wall, not on those that portrayed me kissing Megan's feet, or pictures of me naked with collar and leash. My eyes fell on the photos that showed the old Victoria Thomas while, happy, she travels around world, while she smiled in the company of her old friends. My eyes saw a Victoria Thomas free.

Finally something snapped in me and without stopping to think over, I ran to the bedroom of my parents and I wore the only suit I had, the suit that I was forced to use during the rare releases by Thomas Manor. I put on an old pair of jeans and an old-fashioned t-shirt, I put on my sneakers and I began to search through the drawers until I found what I was looking for. I took my wallet with my documents inside and a moment later I was downstairs, ready to leave Thomas Manor forever.


- Slave, why are you dressed inside house? -

Megan’s voice paralyzed me and I gasped when I saw her approaching the entrance. She had just returned, well in advance.

- Can you tell me what you're doing? And is this the way to welcome your Mistress? - She asked, getting more and more closer.

My gaze fell at her feet. She was wearing her blue flip flops and I had the strong urge to bow in front of her and lose myself at her divine feet, hoping that my suffering would end with time. The pictures of my room emerged in my mind and supported my willpower.

- I'm leaving - I said looking at her straight in the eye, advancing determined towards the exit

- What? - she said shocked.

Megan tried to stop me grabbing my arm but I reacted with a violence that I never expected to have and certainly Megan didn't expect this reaction. The beautiful girl fell strongly on the floor, crashing into a library by dropping many books that missed her head by a few centimeters. Our eyes met for a moment and I could see in her amber eyes disappointment, astonishment and even…fear, perhaps? Then I turned my back on my old best friend and I left Thomas Manor as a free woman.

Ch 17: Plans for the future


I would never imagined that freedom was so wonderful. Although I was just walking, I was more relaxed than I had been for over a month and it seemed that my spirit was freed from a burden that I had not even realized to have.

That afternoon I had taken again a decision of my own free will, something that by now seemed to be out of my reach. In those many weeks of slavery I had done nothing but to entrust myself totally to Megan and I had become completely dependent on her. There was not something that I had done without her permission and always I asked myself, anxiously, if I was performing her orders as she would have wanted. The fear of disobeying had quickly annihilated my personality and I could not help but think how fast I became accustomed to that life in chains.

For a moment I was almost grateful to Charlotte for having finally opened my eyes, for making me understand with that gesture so humiliating what I would become if I continued on that path. Sooner or later also Megan would have began to use me that way. In recent weeks she had found enough enjoyment to humiliate me with her feet, to constantly use me as a footrest, but who can say how far she would push when she would be bored to see me lick her feet.

Probably in a not too distant future, I would not have been able to put up a resistance, with my willpower completely destroyed. I could not help but wonder if I had reacted the same way if instead of Charlotte there was Megan to put those dirty sheets of toilet paper in my mouth. Would I have run the same way, tired of being treated less than an animal? Or I would have left my best friend free to inflict me that new and degrading humiliation without putting up any resistance, just as it did the little blonde girl who remained helpless in her own bedroom as her best friend painted her toenails putting arrogantly her feet in her friend face as if she was the true Mistress there? I would have chewed with relish the toilet paper making Megan laugh, just like the blonde girl had made her friend giggle, sniffing between her toes while she used her as a footstool?