Losing Everything F/F Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had really the urgency of use the bathroom so I went up to the upper floor of the house because the bathroom downstairs was out of order. When I was about to go down again, I realized that Courtney was lying on the bed of one of the bedroom. In fact it was a bit 'that I had not seen her around. Courtney had drunk most of all and there was no surprise that she had collapsed. The bedroom door was open, I entered and I watched her for a while. When my eyes saw her enormous feet, I lost all brake and I fell to my knees. I crawled toward her feet and I began to smell them with intensity, rubbing my face all along her soles. I was lost to smell between her toes when suddenly a noise made me turn.

I stood paralyzed when I saw Fred in front of the open door staring at me shocked. I took away my face from the foot of Courtney but the damage was done.

- Please, it's not what you think -

- It's not what I think? So what were you doing with that girl's feet in your face? I even heard you sniff very vigorously - he said smiling.

- Please do not tell anyone - I begged him - I have this insane passion for girls feet, it's stronger than me. Please - I repeated starting to cry, knowing I had ruined everything, that I would lost a friend as Roxanne who surely would not wanted have anything to deal with a sick person like me.

- Do not cry - Fred said approached me and stroking my face - It would be a consolation for you know that I had come up here for the very same reason? -

I wiped my eyes and I looked at him amazed.

- Yep, I have a boundless passion for girls feet too. When I saw Courtney staggered into the house I imagined that it would not take long before she fell asleep somewhere. The opportunity was too good for someone like me, and so I used the first available opportunity to give up the others and come here to worship her huge feet -

I kept looking at the red-haired boy with amazement as he put on his knees and began to smell the feet of Courtney.

- Now I understand why you were so excited, they really have a good smell - he said sniffing more and more stronger and giving kisses to her toes.

- Come on, come next to me. There are enough feet for both - he said, continuing to breathe deeply.

By now I was sure he wasn't lying to me and I began again to smell the right foot of Courtney while Fred was working on the left.

That was the strangest experience of my life, a boy and a girl next to each other worshiping the feet of a sleeping girl, continuing to observe the other's work. I saw Fred lick the large sole of the left foot of Courtney and I answered sucking her toes with great passion, still looking at Fred in the eye and seeing it become more and more excited. We licked the feet of that ebony goddess for more than half an hour, then Fred stopped suddenly and said:

- You know, I would love to lick your feet -

I looked at the guy with the freckled face for a few seconds with my tongue still between Courtney's toes. I tried to imagine for a moment the feeling of having a tongue to work on my feet, then I replied:

- I would love to have you licking my feet -

Fred and I moved to another bedroom and we locked the door. When he began to massage my feet, applying light pressure on my soles with his thumbs, I felt a great surge of pleasure that became more intense when Fred began to cover my feet with kisses. He sniffed between my toes and he told me:

- I could spend hours with my nose between your toes, baby -

"Is this the feeling that Megan felt when I licked her feet?” I wondered when the boy's tongue touched my soles and went to slip between my toes making me moan with pleasure. Fred continued to lick incessantly and my pussy was getting wet.

Then suddenly he stopped and shocked I saw him take off the costume and show me his cock, hard for the excitement.

- What are you doing? - I almost yelled.

- Come on baby, I have given you pleasure for quite some time, it seems right that you return the favor.

- I don’t think so - I said upset.

- Maybe you want me to tell everyone that you had sneaked into a room and that I have found you sniffing Courtney's feet while she slept? -

- I could say the same about you - I said angrily.

- But unlike you…I have evidence - Fred said, showing me the photos that he had taken with his phone just before I noticed his presence - Come on, be a good girl and start to work- he said, approaching his cock at my feet.

- What should I do? - I asked resignedly.

- This - he said to me as he rubbed his cock on my feet and explained to me how to make a footjob.

The head of his cock felt warm as I moved it from heel to toe and I felt it pulsating as I touch it with my toes. I continued teasing him for almost two minutes, then I trapped his cock between my soles and I started to move them up and down - Yeah, just like that baby, just like that - he said.

After a few minutes Fred looked ready to come but suddenly he pushed off my feet and he said:

- I think that for the final act we need a little change. Kneel -

I looked at him confused for a moment then he grabbed my hair forcefully and forced me to kneel.

- Come on baby, behave yourself. Do not force me to remember you what will be the consequence if you do not obey. Open your mouth - he ordered.

With tears in my eyes I obeyed his order and I felt his cock inside my mouth. I barely heard him laugh as Fred began pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my throat.

- Look into my eyes, baby - he said as he fucked my mouth with more and more violence.

With tears in my eyes I forced myself to look up, and as I looked intently at the red-haired boy while he came in my mouth. Then smiling and stroking my face, Fred told me:

- Swallows all my cum, baby -


"Happy Independence day" I thought, obeying another order as if I were still a slave.

Ch 19: Hope dies 





- Victoria are you upstairs? -



The shrill voice of Roxanne was my salvation.



- Yes, I'm coming down - I shouted in response, seizing the opportunity to get away from Fred, who looked at me angrily when I walked out the door.



Quickly I went downstairs, thanking fate for having prevented worse trouble to me. I doubted strongly that Fred would be satisfied with only one blowjob and I had no intention of losing my virginity to a guy like him. For a moment I was deluded that the boy with freckles would finally make me feel again those emotions that I no longer felt since a long time. It was nice to find someone with your same passions and while we licked together the feet of Courtney, I could only think that it would be fun spend my time with that boy. Fred, however, turned out to be a despicable person when he tried to blackmail me to make me do something that I did not want to.



"Maybe if he had treated me differently, if he would have courted me softly, I would have had fewer qualms about making that play with my feet and his cock" I thought sadly as I descended the stairs.




- Where have you gone? - Roxanne asked me. 



- I must have fallen asleep - I said, trying to be as natural as possible to hide my fast lie - And I'm not the only one, I saw that Courtney was sleeping in another bedroom too - I added.



Roxanne did not seem entirely convinced, but she asked no more questions and together we returned to the poolside.




 The afternoon passed without further problems even though it was not easy to avoid the looks of Fred that was back with his group of friends, after a few minutes. When it was time of greetings Pamela said to me and Roxanne:



- Come and visit us sometime, me and Fred would be happy to accommodate you.



- In the future, why not? - Roxanne answered.



- We'll see - I said, thinking that I had no intention to see again her brother.









After having taken back Courtney, we went back to Roxanne's home, tired from the long day and we sat on the couch watching a movie.



- I forget the popcorn - suddenly Roxanne said. 



- I'll think about it, you relax - I said, getting up before she could react.



After about half an hour from the beginning of the film, I saw Roxanne take off the sneakers that she had worn to drive and I saw her rest her feet on the glass table. That time she was wearing black ankle socks and I could not help but look at her socked feet for all the time, losing completely my interest to the film.



- Would you like a foot massage? - I suddenly asked her and almost I covered my mouth in disbelief at what I had just said.



- Sure I would like it, but you do not have to bother that way for me - she said with her little voice.



- It's not a big deal, really. You were so good to me and it is only fair that I return the favor - I almost begged her.



- All right - she said smiling.

I got up from the couch and I knelt on the floor making Roxanne protest. 



- Please, lie down on the couch and relax, do not think about me - I said.



When Roxanne stretched out her legs on the sofa, I took her socked feet in my hands and I began my massage. The smell that came to my nostrils was not very strong and I had to force myself not to put her feet in my face and smell them deeply. I started to move in circle my thumbs on her arches while gently caressing the tops of her feet with my fingertips. I alternated the attention of my fingers between her toes, soles and heels without leaving any part of her feet without my care. Roxanne seemed to appreciate my work and without look away from the movie, she suddenly said to me:



- Could you please remove my socks? -



Happy as never, I gently removed the socks that I placed inside her shoes and I began massaging her bare feet, almost drooling. I rubbed her little feet with great care and I played a little bit with her toes, sliding my fingers between them, making her giggle and, careful not to be seen, immediately after I put my fingers in my mouth trying to savor residual traces of her foot sweat. The taste was barely noticeable but it was enough to appease my instincts and I managed to keep my tongue in my mouth and not to lick hungrily her feet.

I continued the massage for the entire duration of the film, which of course I had not followed, and when the credits began to scroll Roxanne took off her feet from me and getting up, she said:



- Thanks for the foot massage, you're very good at that. I'm really tired, I'll take a shower and I'll go to sleep. Have you slept well on the couch? -



- Yes, it's very comfortable - I replied, while disappointed I saw her gather her shoes and her socks.



- Well, goodnight Victoria - she said

.

- Goodnight Roxanne - I replied.




Once again when I lay down on the couch and I put my head on the soft pillow, I fell almost instantly into a deep sleep, and there was no bad memory that managed to penetrate one of my dreams, in that alternate reality where anything can happen, that reality where your parents can still laugh and joke with you within the walls of that house that there, in your dream, it's still yours.







I woke up early in the morning with the urge to use the bathroom. I walked quietly so as not to make noise and not wake Roxanne and without even turning on the lights I entered the bathroom. While I emptied my bladder, my attention was caught by something on the floor near the washing machine and as soon as my vision became more and more adapted to the darkness, I realized with joy that there were Roxanne's sneakers on the floor and I quickly crawled toward them. 



Excited I saw that her socks were still inside the shoes and I did not waste time and I brought them to my face, beginning to smell loudly. As I had noticed before, the smell was not very strong but I noticed that it became more intense towards the top, in the part in contact with her toes. I started licking ravenously that part of the socks, savoring the foot sweat of Roxanne and after putting them in my mouth I began to suck away all the sweat, cleaning up the socks as usually did the washing machine which was a few centimeters from me. While I sucked relentlessly, I inserted my nose inside a shoe and I breathed deeply while one of my hands had already slipped between my legs to try to satisfied a desire more and more intense. I became blind for a moment when suddenly the bathroom light was turned on.



- What the hell are you doing? - I heard Roxanne say and almost paralyzed, with my nose still in her shoes and a part of her socks that came out of my mouth, I raised my eyes and I saw the petite girl look at me shocked.



Angry at myself for being caught in fragrant twice in less than 24 hours, I tried to remove her socks from my mouth to give her an answer that would surely have been silly.



- Ro…Roxanne - I stammered - Please forgive me, it will not happen again -



- I'm sure that it will not happen again, because I want you to leave this house immediately - she almost yelled.



- Roxanne, please, I can explain - I said. watching the anger, disappointment and disgust in her eyes.



- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU PERVERT! - She shouted.




With tears in my eyes, I got up and after having watched Roxanne for a last time, I ran out of the bathroom and I quickly picked up my things. I began to sob when the girl, who had been a friend so kind, slammed the door on me, definitively chasing me away from her house and her life. 





Desperate, I walked around the city wandering aimlessly and cursing myself for how I was ruining more and more my life.

Fate had given me the chance to have a new friend who had welcomed me into her home without a second thought, she had fed me and made me feel again a human being after two long months of suffering. And I what I did? Once again I was not able to calm my instincts and I had ruined everything. Maybe Megan was right to treat me like a dog, I was nothing more than an animal in heat by now.




After doing several kilometers on foot, I noticed that the city was waking up. The cars around were more and more and I met several people who were doing their morning run and I forced myself not to think about Megan and about the service that I had to do after her run. Not having the money to buy something for breakfast, I headed over to my bank, thinking back to the one hundred thousand dollars on which I could not wait to get my hands on.



The bank was still closed, so I sat down on a bench, not too far, to wait for the opening.



"At least I will not have to queue" I thought, trying to see the glass half full.








An hour later, the bank finally opened and I went inside, much more relaxed now that I would have the money to be able to rent a place to live.



- Good Morning, how can I help you? - An employee said to me when I reached the bank counter.



- Good Morning Sir. Unfortunately I've lost my ATM card so I need another one.



- Of course - the man replied, he had big mustache which made him look like a walrus.



- And I need cash also. I think that five hundred dollars should be enough - I said.



The man took my documents and he began to enter my data in his computer. I continued to heard his fingers type on the keyboard and the time seemed never to pass.



"I was wrong, he is a sloth not a Walrus" I thought bored.



Then finally he stopped and he said to me:



- Excuse me Miss, but there is a problem -



- A problem? - I asked surprised.



- Yes, your account is practically empty. There are only $ 21 - he said looking at me with curiosity.



- WHAT? - I screamed shocked - Please, could you recheck? There is definitely a mistake -



- I've already checked three times, there is not mistake -



- But is impossible, there should be one hundred thousand dollars - I said, then I forced myself to add - Miss Gilles made me a loan of one hundred thousand dollars two months ago -



- Yeah, I can see it on my computer but shortly after that money was spent. I see that you have done many purchases with your card... in clothing and in a furniture store - he said reading on his computer.



When I hear his words the world came crashing down on me and I almost fainted right in front of that old walrus. I no longer had any money, Megan had drained my account using my card to buy all of her new high-fashion clothes and to change radically Thomas Manor.



- Miss, are you all right? - he asked worried.



- Yes - I murmured - I will come back soon - I said and I went away, leaving the man stunned.



Outside the bank I burst into tears. I could not believe I had not a penny. How could I live outside Thomas Manor now? I had not a place to stay, I had not a job and above all I had one hundred thousand dollars to be repaid in three years, which it was impossible.



"What would have become of me if I had not given back the money to Megan? I would go to jail for that?" I thought, more and more devastated as I walked away from the bank, almost staggering like a drunk.




When the first drops of rain hit my face I looked at the sky, dark as my soul at that moment and while I was looking for shelter from the rain that was increasing, I could felt again Megan's collar tighten around my neck.






Ch 20: No way out





It is said that you can find true friends only in time of needs and I couldn't but note sadly the truth of that saying, realizing that I had no longer any friends in this world. I spent the rest of the morning walking around the city and going to knock at the door of those people that I thought were my friends.



It's amazing how all the girls behaved the same way with me. At the start, the shock to have found Victoria Thomas at the their door, then trivial circumstantial questions, of course none of my old classmates was really interested to know where I had been in those two month and what I had done. But I would have expected that by those people who never once had come to comfort me when I was left alone after the death of my parents. None of them made me get into their homes, it seemed that all of them had unexpected guests or workers around to repair some failure invented on the spot. While I was just outside their door begging to host me for a few days, they looked at me, wet from the rain and wearing old clothes, with an expression full of disgust, probably wondering how had made the rich and powerful Victoria Thomas to reduce herself in this terrible state.



When the last girl, whose name was Penny, was about to shut the door in my face, I fell down at her bare feet and beginning to kiss them relentlessly, driven by desperation, I begged her:



- Penny Please, I'm begging you. Allow me to stay here for a few days, I have no other place to go. I swear I'll do anything you ask of me. I have no money but if you host me I'll be your maid, I will clean the house, I'll cook, I'll do the laundry - I kept begging, kissing her feet.



I saw her smile and I realized that the idea of having Victoria Thomas as her maid fascinated her. While she pondered I continued to kiss her feet which were ugly and little cared, in fact she had no polish on her nails that were quite long. After two minutes of relentless kissing, she withdrew her feet and told me that she could not help me. Before I could make a single movement, another door was slammed in my face.






Without any hope I returned to the street. The rain had stopped but the sky, more and more black, did not bode well. Not wanting me to be hit by the storm coming, I kept walking until I found myself, almost by chance, near the train station. I sought shelter inside and I saw several people observing the strange blonde girl with soaked clothes who seemed to wander aimlessly, totally lost.



My stomach grumbled when I passed in front of a McDonald's full of commuters who were refreshing before continuing their hard day of work. My mouth was watering as I watched a little girl eating her happy meal, happy playing with the toy that she had found within. At one point the sandwich slipped from her hands and fell on the floor. I observed the mother scolding her daughter and take her out of the room, throwing the sandwich, inedible by now, in the trash. Before I realized what I was doing, I already had my hands inside the trash can and I was rummaging in the garbage to take the sandwich to which only a few bites had been given. I do not know if anyone paid any attention to what I was doing, my mind was too busy finding that sandwich. When finally my hands took the sandwich with burger, I almost exulted. I began to eat voraciously and only when remained a few bites I became aware about what I was doing. Horrified, I threw what was left of the sandwich in the trash and I ran away.