Losing Everything F/F Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I observed for almost half an hour the trains arrive and leave, I saw people of all kinds walking in front of me and I wondered what they were thinking, what were the commitments of their day, what were their plans for life, what were their dreams.



"What is my dream?" I wondered without being able to give me an answer.



Until a few months ago I would have been able to easily answer that question. I was a girl very caring to the future and I had already planned everything. First, go to college to study literature, then work for a while in a famous publishing house of an old acquaintance of my father where I hoped to be able to improve my skills in order to fulfill my dream of becoming a writer of books for children. I had that passion since I was a child and my mother used to read me stories before going to bed and I did not care if the protagonist was a handsome prince or princess forced to live alone in a castle protected by an evil dragon, I did not care if the book had a beautiful or trivial final because I was myself that I created in my mind the ending that I wanted.



It was not long before I began to put on paper the fantastic worlds and the funny characters that filled my young mind and soon became a habit for me to spend the afternoon reading my stories out loud, sitting down like an Indian on my soft carpet while my best friend listened to me lying on my bed, most of the time on her stomach, playing with her feet on my pillow without bothering that it would have been in contact with my face for the whole night.



I tried to remove that image from my mind and I went back to observe what was around me and soon I stopped to observe a homeless sleeping in a cardboard. I moved slightly toward the man for a better view and I saw that he was wearing clothes too small for him and that he had no shoes. The smell which he emanated was horrible and I also smelled a strong stink of piss. I had a vision of me in the same condition and I ran away terrified, knowing that I would end up just like him if I had not found a solution to my problems as quickly as possible.



"Besides, I had not already eaten a sandwich that I had found rummaging in the garbage?" I thought as I walked away from the station. 






Not far from the station I took the wrong way and I found myself in a dimly lit alley. A prostitute was showing her "goods" to a man who was looking excited at her while he was asking about the prices. I noticed another man close them who carefully observed the scene and I imagined that he was the protector of the prostitute.



- Hey, look what we have here. Aren't you a scrumptious little tidbit? - suddenly a voice said, right behind me. I quickly turned and saw two men a few steps from me.



- The little girl seems to have gotten lost - said the smaller of the two friend, of clear Hispanic origins.



I tried to get away but the hispanic man grabbed me strongly by the arm.



- Have you hurry, baby? Come on, stay a little bit 'here and play with us -



Terrified I looked the man stretch out his left hand toward me, and my eyes filled with tears as he began to palpate my breasts.



- Look at that beautiful breasts you have, your boobs are so soft and round. Do you like when I touch you like that , it is not true…treasure? - He said, smiling and showing a gold tooth.



I was paralyzed with fear and I could not do anything but watch that man touch my body.



- Brother, you are so ugly that the girl is trembling from fear - the other man said.



- Do I scare you, treasure? - the Hispanic said, stroking my face.



Almost I had not realized that the man had pushed me against a wall and I began to sob as he began to lower my jeans. The loud noise of a siren stopped him for a moment.



- Brother, let's go - the other man said. 



The Hispanic began to observe the alley to see where the sound was coming from and see if there were policemen. Then he looked at me for a moment, almost as if to decide whether it was worth the risk of getting arrested for fucking that stupid blonde girl.



- Let's go - he finally said and a few seconds later the two men were gone.



I continued to cry as I ran away from that alley with my jeans still slightly lowered and I stopped only when I arrived in the crowded main street. I fell to the ground crying desperately as I saw not far away a police car stopped next to a bar that must have been just robbed. For a second I could not help but thank the robbers who had attracted the police and indirectly saved me from the clutches of that monster.



"This time I was lucky but if not I take off soon from the road I will meet many others like him" I thought, still crying uninterruptedly and realizing that there was no other way, realizing that I could not do anything but crawl back to Megan. 










Thomas Manor was getting closer when the storm broke. The lightning lit up the sky and the sound of thunders was so loud that it almost ruptured my eardrums. I walked toward the entrance gate of the estate struggling against the strong wind while the thunders did trigger the alarm of many cars. I could not see anyone around me, but that did not surprise me, only a fool would leave his house with that time, unless of course there was some emergency.



I stood staring at the entryphone for a long time, careless of the rain. When a new thunder exploded not far from there, I accepted my fate and I finally decided to push the button. I had no answer, and I tried again several times, then finally, something happened. I saw a red light turned on and I knew that a camera was filming and that Megan was watching me. The gate did not open but the light was still on while I was under the rain, waiting for my old friend would allow me to get into my own house. Minutes passed one after the other and almost without realizing, it must have passed more than half an hour and I was so wet that I looked like as if I were just straight out of a pool and I could not stop shaking for the cold because of the wind.



"Megan is probably laughing at me who I was still there waiting her to let me in while she relaxes inside the warm house of my parents" I thought seeing the light still on. 

I wanted to leave, not playing her sadistic game but I could not move.

The image of the homeless, of the prostitute and of the man who was about to rape me briefly passed through my mind, and knowing that I could not help but hope to be accepted by my old friend, I bowed in front of the camera just as I had done that once when I had begged her to let me lick her feet, the time when I became her slave.



My head remained respectfully on the wet ground for several minutes, but I did not dare to look up to see if the light was still on. Then suddenly the gate began to move, Megan had given me permission to enter. 




The front door was open and a towel was placed on the handle with a note above it. With wet hands, I took the sheet of paper and I read the fine handwriting of Megan.




"Dry yourself and get in the house, but you know the rules" 



I reread it almost five times to understand what does meant to say the second part of the message and when it was clear I began to dry using the towel that I had been provided, recognizing it as the towel that Megan used to wipe the sweat when she works out and judging by the smell and how wet it was, I imagined that she had used it recently, but that did not stop me and I passed it on my face and on the rest of my body to dry myself.



I left my clothes soaked out the door and I entered the house naked. I knew her rules.






I found Megan in the living room, she was sitting in an armchair and she was waiting for me. I saw no trace of her phone, that time she seemed determined to address me her full attention. As I approached her slowly, Megan continued to look at me with her beautiful amber eyes but she did not say a single word, it seems that was my job start the conversation.



- Thanks for letting me enter - I muttered, then not getting any response I continued - I've been in the bank this morning, I could not believe that you used all my money to buy clothes and redecorate this house -



- Your money? - Finally she said with a devilish smile.



- When I gave you everything I owned, you made a loan to me. Although I would have to pay you back after three years, that money was mine by right -



- Right? Only human beings have rights - she said mockingly.



- I am a human being - I replied sharply.

- You are only a slave, my slave. You are a miserable and pathetic thing which can not control its own instincts…as an animal. I remind you that it was you who had begged me to be my slave and this just because you were dying from the desire to slide your dirty tongue on my feet. You're just a lousy worm that I should crush without mercy and you do not deserve to be considered a person. Everyone have always despised you, and have made you believe to be your friends just because you had a rich and powerful family, no one has ever loved you in all your life. I bet even your parents, if it were possible, they would not have hesitate a moment to reverse our roles, you a weak, poor orphan with no one in the world and I a beautiful and powerful heiress, a person finally worthy to bear the prestigious name "Thomas" -



- I... - I stammered between sobs, trying to fight back, trying to say that my parents had always loved me and would never have changed me with Megan or with others.

- How many times has your father told you not to make friends with the servants? - Megan continued, interrupting my clumsy attempt to fight back - How many times has your mother scolded you for not behaving like a noble woman? The truth is that you have been a constant disappointment to them and it's not a surprise that those two poor devils died of joy every time they saw me, a strong, self-confident and beautiful girl - 



"It cannot be true, it cannot be true" I thought, dropping to my knees sobbing, more and more desperate.



- It's a lie - I managed to say, banging my fists on the ground.



- You know very well that it is true, you know that you have always been inferior to me or you would not be back here, at least not so soon. No, you know perfectly well what is your place in life, you've always known. Now, stop acting like a fool and come here, where you belong - Megan said smiling as she gently lifted a bare foot.



"I'm inferior to her, I was always been nothing compared to her. Since I was a child I did nothing but obey her orders, I did nothing but always seek her approval, I did nothing but to be her servant" I thought while, totally defeated, I crawled to the armchair.

"Towards my true place in this life," I said to myself when Megan put her foot on my head.