Losing Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,111 Followers

"And what about Amanda?" Larry asked me.

"I don't know," Faith said, "I feel sorry for her. I think she's even more of a victim of Josh's charms than I was."

"She is kind of cute," Larry said, winking at me.

"She is not cute," I corrected him, "she's gorgeous."

"And you've watched her fucking," Larry added.

I blushed. It was very awkward to discuss so openly, but I forced myself. "Yes, I did," I admitted. "It was very hot."

"Maybe I could see that some time," Larry suggested with a naughty grin.

"Get me out of this hospital, and I'll let you see anything you want," I replied, winking at him.

Unfortunately, the hospital staff wouldn't let me leave that quickly. I had to stay overnight, but bright and early the next day, Larry and Tina took me home. Larry and I talked a lot over the next few days. I could tell that he still felt some hurt and didn't fully trust me. It took some time, but we got through it and before too long we were back to being the happy, loving couple we had been.

I kept Amanda on as manager. I didn't blame her for what had happened. She did a great job running my gallery, which left me with a lot of free time to spend with Larry. About a month after my trip to the hospital, a divorce lawyer contacted Amanda. It seemed that our buddy Josh was married, and his wife found out about his extra-curricular activities. Amanda cooperated and gave the lawyer a statement which they used to prove adultery.

Larry's 46th birthday is coming soon. Amanda and I have something extraordinary planned for it. If it turns out well, I may have another story to tell.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,111 Followers