Losing Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long I spasmed as I drove the cock deep inside me in a final lust-filled thrust, and I moaned Colt's name into my gag. For a while, I stood there under the shower spray, panting and quivering, recovering from my orgasm as I remained impaled on my silicone lover. He was always hard and ready to satisfy me. Tonight he had done a yeoman's job.

Colt

The first game after the long weekend was on Wednesday, followed by games on Friday and Saturday. Wednesday and Saturday were home games and I was already planning to attend. I couldn't wait to see Sarah in her uniform, see her divine ass wrapped in those black spandex shorts. Just thinking about her got me hard, and I had taken matters in hand twice since Friday night. I looked at that photo of her leaping for the block each time, and each time I, fortunately, avoided ruining another shirt.

As game time approached on Wednesday, I made my way to the high school gymnasium. Both teams were on the court going through their warmup drills. Standing at the corner of the bleachers where I needed to pass was a young man with a camera. I figured he was the photographer who had captured that photo of Sarah that was now fodder in all of my fantasies, so I stopped to talk with him. As it turned out, the young man was a student and he confirmed that he was the source of the photos. He told me that he had a lot of photos of "his favorite player" on his website and he gave me the web address.

"I heard a nasty rumor about her," I began.

"Yeah, I heard it too. Some of the Senior guys say she's been giving blowjobs. I've not been able to find anyone who's gone farther than that with her. A few of the guys claimed that she wanted things they weren't comfortable with, bondage and spanking stuff. I'm not sure I believe any of it, although could you imagine getting with her? She's such a hottie. Now number nine over there, Julia, she's pretty much been a slut since she turned eighteen."

I looked over at the team and found the girl he meant. She wasn't bad-looking, but nothing like Sarah. Julia had curly red hair and had quite a few more pounds on her than Sarah.

"Nice talking to you, Randy. I'll check out your website." And with that, I went to find a seat.

The bleachers were nearly empty. It seems girls' high school volleyball doesn't draw the crowds. I took a seat a few rows behind the home team's bench and watched the warm-up. There were twelve girls on each side of the net. Some were practicing ball handling, and others were off on the corners stretching.

Sarah was one of the stretchers. She and another player were going through a series of stretches together while talking and laughing. After a few minutes, Sarah's teammate noticed me and said something to her. Sarah looked up and smiled. As they transitioned to a different stretch, Sarah positioned herself to face me. The stretch involved straightening her legs and spreading them apart then stretching toward each foot. She smiled at me as she laid over her right leg and reached for her toes. Before stretching down her left leg she sat upright, legs still spread, and stretched for the ceiling. Her nipples were hard and they showed through despite her sports bra and spandex uniform top.

Moments later the referee blew her whistle and both teams took the court, ready to begin the match. Suddenly, I was back in high school watching my girlfriend play volleyball. I couldn't tell anyone what the final score was but based on their reaction, the Lady Patriots won. I hadn't watched the game, I had watched Sarah. I couldn't get Randy's words out of his head, "bondage and spanking stuff". Was that truly what Sarah wanted? The other question in my mind was whether she was still a virgin. I had some experience with bondage but I'd never spanked a woman during sex, however, if an eighteen-year-old virgin asked me to then I sure as fuck would. I watched her play and thought about spanking her divine ass. I wanted to spank her while she wore her uniform shorts. When the game ended, Sarah walked back to the bench and picked up a towel, she was right in front of me.

"Hi, Mr. Branson,'' she said with a smile as she looked up at me.

"Congratulations on the win, Sarah," I replied, returning her smile.

She turned and pranced across the court toward the locker room. Because of my thoughts throughout the game, I sat still as the gymnasium emptied since the only thing keeping my cock from tenting my jeans was the fact that it was held against my thigh.

Sarah

"What's Colt Branson doing here?" Breanna whispered.

I looked up at the bleachers and smiled at him.

"Holy shit! Do you think he's here to see you? Jeez, Sarah, he's way out of your league," Breanna whispered excitedly.

"I guess we'll find out, won't we? He was in the Frosty the other night checking me out, and it wasn't the first time," I growled to my teammate.

I transitioned to another stretch and faced Colt, spreading my legs wide.

"Omigod, Sarah! Why don't you just peel your shorts off and wave your lips at him!"

"Gross Bree!"

"I swear I can smell your pussy, like some wild animal looking to mate."

"I hope that he can smell it," I giggled.

"Are you serious? You want to fuck Colt Branson?"

"Well, I don't want to be a virgin any longer, and the boys at this school aren't doing their part to help me. I don't know if Colt is the one to give me what I want but I owe It to myself to find out, don't I? I mean, just look at him."

"I have to admit, he's talk drink of water," Breanna said, gazing at him.

The Lady Patriots won against the Lady Mustangs; the outcome was expected but that didn't detract from the sweetness of the victory. This was our year, and now, Colt had come to watch me play. As the teams headed for the locker rooms, I turned back to the bench to grab my towel. Colt was there, just a couple of rows up. He congratulated me on the win and as I looked up at him my eyes trailed up his body and my breath caught. There was a bulge lying against his thigh and constrained by his jeans. His cock was hard and I wondered if it was because of me, or just his reaction to all these girls in tight spandex shorts. I fervently hoped it was because of me. I quickly looked up into his eyes so as not to be caught staring. That view wasn't any less breathtaking. I exchanged pleasantries with him and then turned toward the locker room. I nearly tripped over my own feet, and my sneakers squeaked against the court in protest.

"See you Saturday," he said as I walked away.

I turned back briefly and gave him that finger wiggle wave again. "Jesus, Sarah, stop behaving like a fucking moonstruck teenager," I muttered to myself. In the locker room, I changed clothes and stuffed my uniform in my duffle. I was going to shower at home where I could have the pleasure of sharing it with my dildo. After today, I was thinking of renaming him, Colt.

"So, what did he say?" Breanna asked.

"He just congratulated me on the win."

"C'mon. You nearly tripped over your own feet. He must have said something more."

"It wasn't what he said," I whispered.

"So what was it that rattled you?"

I glanced around to see if anyone was within earshot. "He was hard."

"He had a boner?!" Breanna exclaimed a little too loud.

"Shhh! Yes. It was lying along his thigh and I could see the bulge under his jeans. It

looked so much bigger than any of the guys I sucked off this summer."

Breanna stood there looking at me with her mouth agape. Finally, she spoke, "Do you think he was hard for you?"

"I don't know, maybe he just likes watching us all in our shorts. These things get a lot of the school guys horny for us. But I do know that I'm going to find out Saturday, he said he's coming to the game."

"You're playing with fire, Sarah," Breanna cautioned.

I grabbed up my duffle and left the locker room, heading for home.

My shower tonight was different. Rather than ramming himself into me, the dildo that

I was now calling Colt, took me slowly and gently. After sticking him to the shower wall, I began like Friday night, sliding the head back and forth the length of my slit. I closed my eyes and in my mind, I could see Colt standing behind me, grasping my hips. He teased my entrance with his tip and then slowly, excruciatingly slowly, he gave me the head of his hardness. Just the head. Then he took it away. I softly moaned, "Please." He teased me repeatedly, giving me just the head until I was dripping with excitement and ready to beg him to fill me.

Then he did just that. With one smooth, lancing thrust Colt was buried in me. I gasped at the invasion and quivered as his grip on my hips tightened and he held me tight against his pelvis. Then SMACK, I imagined his hand on my tender teenage derriere. SMACK, he did it again. My hands stung from the impact. I groaned and my knees nearly gave out as I imagined his hand, instead of mine, meeting my flesh and turning both cheeks a bright cheery red. The muscles of my tunnel spasmed around him and I moaned out my release. Once again, I regretted not getting the squirting dildo.

Colt

"Holy fuck," I muttered. I'd been exploring the website that Randy had given me. Turns out that Randy is a connoisseur of fine female teenage athletes. It seemed to me that having a camera must let you get away with a lot. There were the cheer squads, as well as the soccer, softball, basketball, tennis, and of course, volleyball teams. There was nothing pornographic about the images, they'd just been captured as the girls were engaged in their sport or posing together after a win. There was nothing that couldn't have been printed in the school paper or picked up by a local news outlet. Randy just had a knack for capturing them at their best.

There were oh so many photos of Sarah. What captivated me was her smile, usually open-mouthed and showing her teeth. They gleamed like pearls. In several of the close-ups, I could see the faint freckles that dotted her cheeks. Most of the photos showed her with her long strawberry-blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, however, there were a few that appeared to have been taken at the spring awards banquet that occurred at the end of May, right after her birthday. Sarah was wearing a form-fitting blue dress that looked like an overly long men's double-breasted suit coat. It came down to mid-thigh. She complemented it with matching heels. The thing that took my breath away was her hair. It was the first time I'd seen her with her hair down. Her hair flowed in waves over her shoulders and spilled over her breasts. She looked much older than eighteen in those photos. "Abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous," I whispered to myself.

I imagined Sarah kneeling over me in bed, her long strawberry-blonde hair hanging down and tickling my pelvis and cock. I could feel her hot breath on my manhood as she caressed my ball sack. She gave my shaft a lick from root to tip and I moaned her name. When her lips wrapped around my head and she sucked me into her warm, wet mouth, I gasped. She worked her pink lips down my erection as she worked her tongue against it. I felt the back of her throat against the slippery tip of my cock, then felt her throat give way, and saw her neck bulge. She was deep-throating me!

The entire time this fantasy had been playing out in my head I had been stroking my cock. When she bottomed out with her lips on my root I shot my wad. It arced into the air and landed between my legs, depositing in my underwear. It was then that I decided I was going to find out just how skilled a fellatrix Sarah was. If she was any good, I'd never let her wrap her lips around another man.

Saturday found me back at the gymnasium waiting for the game to start. I was earlier than last time; I wanted to find Randy before the crowd arrived. Luckily, Randy was sitting at the corner of the bleachers fiddling with his camera.

"Hey, Randy," I greeted the boy as I sat down next to him.

"Hey, Mr. Branson. Here for another game, I see."

"Indeed. I checked out your website. You're a fantastic photographer. It's obvious that you appreciate the athleticism of these young women."

Randy chuckled. "Yeah, athleticism. That's what I appreciate."

"Could you do something for me, Randy? There's some money in it for you."

"Depends what it is."

"Just taking photos of the game tonight, that's all."

"I'm already going to do that, why would you pay me?"

"Because I want some special photos. Closeups."

"Oh? Like crotch shots, right? I already have some of those in my personal collection."

"That's okay, you keep your collection to yourself. I want you to help me with my collection."

I surreptitiously slid a folded $100 bill over my thigh toward Randy.

"I want special photos of Sarah. Up close and personal with her face, her tits, her crotch. I want them so close that I can taste her lips, feel her nipples; so close I can smell her scent. Can you do that for me, Randy?"

Randy looked down at the money, then reached over and took it.

"Ask and ye shall receive," he said with a smile. "I'll put them on the same website.

You'll see a link for contacting me. Click it and it will prompt you for a password. Use your first name. You'll be taken to a page with tonight's special photos. Give me three hours after the game ends to get it done. Download them within 24 hours; I won't leave them up any longer than that."

"Thank you, Randy," I smiled. I moved over to a seat a few rows behind the home team bench as the girls emerged from the locker rooms to begin warming up. Sarah and her teammate stretched again, and once again Sarah spread her legs wide for me. This time she smiled when she reached for the ceiling. She didn't look directly at me but I knew she was teasing me. Then they began practicing with the ball, first bumping it back and forth, arms extended with forearms up. Sarah flexed her arms, almost bringing her elbows together. This caused her tits to squeeze against her biceps. She looked right at me as she did this. They practiced setting and spiking, but not hitting the ball over the net; practicing timing more than anything. Every time Sarah leaped up to spike the ball, my cock twitched. Poetry in motion. I noticed that Randy was already hard at work getting my special photos.

The home team won again, they were undefeated this year. Just like at the last game, I had a raging erection as I sat there waiting for the gymnasium to clear. Sarah came over to the bench to get her towel but this time she stepped onto the bleachers in front of me.

"Hey, Mr. Branson. Enjoy the game?" She looked directly at my erection, making it obvious, before looking me in the eyes.

"Congratulations on the win," I said, smiling at her, "What can I say, I find volleyball to be very exciting. I used to date a volleyball player."

It's the shorts, isn't it?"

"Sure, but what's in the shorts is what excites me more." I leaned back against the next row of bleachers and rested my elbows on them, spreading my legs slightly. My erection was obvious now, and I felt it growing even more with Sarah standing so close. There was a sheen of sweat covering her and the fine hairs on her arms sparkled under the lights.

She looked down at my erection and bit her lower lip. "So do you have a favorite player?"

"There was one girl on the visiting team that caught my attention, but what brings me back is a girl on the home team."

"Oh? What's her number? I'll introduce you to her."

"Fourteen." That was Sarah's number. She blushed, then looked down at my erection.

"So that's for me?" she said, licking her lips, "I assume you've heard the rumors and want to get in on the action?"

"I have heard the rumors, but I don't care about them. I don't even care if you've never touched a man before. I'd rather prefer that you've never even seen a penis. Yes, this is for you. Every inch of it is for you, Sarah." I knew I was pushing boundaries here, but dammit her lips were so inviting. At least she hadn't bolted yet.

Sarah

What was I doing?! Bree said I was playing with fire and she was right. I was dancing way too close to the flame. I could feel the dampness between my thighs. My heart was racing, and I felt as if I was falling; like a skydiver whose parachute had failed. Here I stood in front of Colt and his manhood was laid along his leg under his jeans. He'd just offered it to me and said it was all for me. Wasn't that what I wanted? I suddenly realized that I'd stopped breathing so I took a big, gulping breath.

"Breathe little girl," Colt grinned, "Your scent is strong tonight, but it's not just sweat, is it? I can see your wetness," Colt grinned as he glanced at my crotch, "and your nipples look like rocks."

I blushed and moved my feet together... and lost my balance. I tumbled on top of him with a squeal. My knee narrowly missed his crotch but came down hard on the bleacher. I tried to scramble off of him but a sharp pain lanced through my knee. I screamed and looked around. The coach was nowhere to be found. We were alone in the gymnasium.

"What's wrong!" Colt exclaimed.

"My knee! Sharp pain," I groaned, "I need the coach. She's probably in the locker room."

"Well, then that's where we're going," he said as he swept me up in his arms.

"Man in the locker room!" he shouted as he bumped the door open and carried me through, "We need help here!"

Girls squealed and scrambled to cover themselves as he sat me on a bench. The coach appeared quickly.

"What happened?!"

"I fell on my knee," I groaned.

"She was standing on the bleachers talking to me and lost her balance," Colt explained as the coach poked and prodded my knee. I winced in pain. My knee was visibly swollen already.

"You need to get this looked at, Sarah. You need to go to the hospital for x-rays."

"I can take her," Colt offered.

"And who are you?" Coach asked, looking at him skeptically.

"Colt Branson, ma'am. I own Branson Industrial."

Her face softened. She recognized his name.

"Well, Mr. Branson, I can't leave the remainder of these girls here alone. I'll call the hospital and tell them that you're bringing in an injured student-athlete. Either that or we wait for them to send an ambulance."

"I can have her there before they can get here. Make the call." He swept me into his arms for the second time and I swooned; partly because of the pain, but partly because I was in his arms. He smelled like wood and spice, and it enveloped me. It felt so good in his arms.

"I'll call her parents," Coach called out after us.

As we reached his truck, he softly chuckled at my predicament. "I've had a lot of women throw themselves at me, but never quite like this. It seems that you'll do anything to be in my arms."

I could feel the heat in my face and knew I was beet red with embarrassment. My injury wasn't intentional, but he wasn't wrong about doing anything to be in his arms.

The trip to the hospital in the neighboring town took about thirty minutes, and on the way, we talked.

"I'm sorry about this, Sarah."

"It's not your fault. I lost my balance."

"But if I hadn't stopped you, you would have been in the locker room."

"You didn't stop me, I approached you, remember? Besides, I was exactly where I wanted to be."

"Still, I was out of line. Showing my bulge and all."

"Don't," I said, "don't blame yourself. As for the bulge in your pants, I was almost ready to show you that the rumors are true."

"They are?"

"Yes," I said as I turned away and looked out the window. We were both quiet for a while before he responded.

"Why?" he asked softly.

"Why what? Why have I sucked off every 18-year-old boy in school?"

"Every single one of them?"

"Yes, all of them," I reluctantly admitted. "Do we have to talk about this topic right now?"