Losing Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we don't," he said as he shook his head. We drove in silence for several miles. I returned to gazing out the side window.

"I did it because I'm looking for something specific, someone special, to give my virginity to."

We were both quiet for a moment.

"I suspected you were a virgin."

"God knows that I've tried to change that. I suppose you find that repulsive. Stupid little Sarah who can't give her pussy away."

"Not at all, I'm intrigued," Colt smiled softly, "That means that I still have a chance to be your first."

My head snapped toward him, and my eyes widened.

"I'd like nothing more than to take your virginity, Sarah. So what is this something specific that you're struggling to find?"

"I want to be bound and spanked," I whispered, unable to believe that we were having this conversation.

"Can I spank you while you are wearing your uniform? I do rather like the shorts."

"You would do that for me?"

"Sarah, I would do anything to be your first."

He stopped the truck under the canopy outside of the emergency room.

"We can discuss this more after we get your knee taken care of."

He came around the truck and swept me up in his arms again. I could easily get used to this. As he carried me into the hospital, I relaxed in his arms and laid my head on his shoulder. He felt strong and virile, and he smelled amazing.

A nurse met us and Colt got me into an exam room before going back to park his truck. When he returned the nurse sent him to the waiting room since he wasn't family. For the first time since the accident, I was without him. I felt alone even though I had a doctor and nurse prodding my knee. Before long they took me for X-rays.

Colt

I was beside myself with worry. It hadn't seemed to dawn on Sarah that she could have a season-ending injury. That was the last thing I wanted for her or me. If this injury ended her season and she associated it with me, our budding relationship would change. I'd likely never feel her against me again. When I carried her into the hospital she melted into my arms. She felt warm and inviting, her muscles finally relaxed and her head rested on my shoulder. She smelled the same way my high school girlfriend had smelled after a game, like wild onions after mowing the lawn.

I paced the waiting room for a while and saw a worried-looking couple enter the door.

"Mr. and Mrs. Charles?" I asked.

"Yes," he responded.

I offered my hand to him and we shook. "I'm Colt Branson. I was with Sarah when she fell, and I transported her here."

"The coach told us that you were transporting her. We couldn't believe it, Colt Branson caring for our daughter," she said. I shook her hand as well.

"How is she?" Mr. Charles asked.

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything and won't let me see her since I'm not family."

"We'll fix that! Come with us Mr. Branson," Mrs. Charles said as she marched toward the nurses' station.

"Please, call me Colt."

"James and Joetta," he responded.

The nurse led us to the exam room to see Sarah. She was just back from getting X-rays and was resting somewhat comfortably with a pillow behind her knee.

"What happened, honey?" Joetta asked her daughter.

"I was standing on the bleachers talking to Mr. Branson about the game and when I shifted my feet I lost my balance. I fell on my knee and Mr. Branson. I probably would be hurt worse if not for him."

"Oh my! Are you okay Colt?" Joetta exclaimed.

I chuckled softly. "Yes, I'm fine. She weighs less than a gnat."

"Judging by my grocery bill I'd say she's more a horse than a gnat," James chuckled.

"Dad!" she exclaimed.

About then, the coach came in and spoke to Mr. and Mrs. Charles. She had Sarah's items from her locker.

Soon the doctor entered the room.

"Young lady, you are lucky," he smiled, "you only have a patellar contusion, a bruised kneecap. We'll give you some ibuprofen, crutches, and a compression band. Keep your weight off of it and ice it every couple of hours. It should be much better by this time next week."

"No volleyball? But--."

"No buts," her coach interrupted, "the school doctor will have to clear you to play."

"Your coach is right, miss. I'll submit the orders and you should be on your way within the hour," the doctor said and then left.

At that point, I decided there was nothing more I could do, but before leaving I gave James my card.

"Please call me and let me know how she's progressing. If not for me she would have been in the locker room with her teammates. I can't help but feel somewhat responsible."

"Nonsense, this was an accident. It sounds to me like you kept her from being hurt worse, " James said to me.

"Joetta, why don't we have Colt to dinner on Wednesday to show him our appreciation, and he can see how Sarah is feeling for himself."

"Absolutely! Wednesday at six-thirty, Colt. James can text you our address."

"Thank you, both. You're too kind. I look forward to Wednesday," I said as I shook hands.

"Sarah, you behave. Follow the doctor's orders. We need the team captain back on the court as soon as possible," I said to her.

"Yes, sir. And thank you for everything you did for me tonight," she replied, "everything."

All the way home I was berating myself. Just a few hours ago I was ready to have my way with Sarah. Then I met her parents. They were so kind. How could I consider violating their daughter after they invited me to dinner in their home? They had no idea what I felt toward her.

When I arrived home, I kicked off my shoes and poured myself three fingers of bourbon. I needed every drop of it tonight. I sat in my leather chair in the dark as my mind raced. It was filled with thoughts of Sarah. She was getting to me like no woman ever had before. Yet I couldn't help but feel that I was in the wrong. She was still in high school, ten years my junior. Sure, I knew a few married couples with several years between them, and they seemed to make it work. Then the thought hit me that I had just compared us to a married couple. I sat my bourbon down and paced the floor. How could I already be so wound up over a girl I barely knew? We hadn't even kissed yet. She was getting to me, no doubt; not just under my skin but in my blood.

I sat down again, sipped my bourbon, and looked at the clock. Realizing that Randy should have his photographs posted by now I went to my laptop and pulled up his website. Following the instructions he'd given me, I was soon sitting slack-jawed in awe of his work. There must have been over fifty close-ups of Sarah. There were several of her mouth, hanging slightly open with traces of sweat on her upper lip. They were so close I could feel her breath. There were photos of her face, flush with exertion with her freckles in extreme detail. There were photos of her breasts with her nipples pressing against her uniform; one of them so close I could almost feel the nipple on my lips. Then there were the photos of her shorts. As I flipped through them I came across several that were so close-up I could see the spandex splitting her seam. She was in the ready position and he had been perfectly positioned. I'd told him I wanted photos so close I could smell her scent and he delivered. His photos also confirmed for me that Sarah had a thigh gap.

Viewing all of these photos had given me a raging erection, so I took it into my hand and stroked my shaft as I stared at her crotch. It wasn't long before I splashed cum against my desk and it dripped onto the carpet between my feet. I moaned her name as I reached my release and then sat there, spent, as I finished my bourbon and my softening cock dripped out the last of my seed.

Sarah

COLT BRANSON WANTS MY VIRGINITY! HE SAID HE'D TIE ME AND SPANK ME! That's what I was screaming inside my head as we arrived at the hospital. I had begun to hyperventilate, becoming lightheaded, and feeling tingling around my mouth and at my fingertips. I knew the signs, we'd been taught about it every year when volleyball season began. I pursed my lips and breathed in through my nose and out through my mouth. Luckily Colt hadn't noticed and I soon had it under control.

Even after recovering, my mind was still spinning. Did he say he'd do anything to be my first? Colt Branson,THE Colt Branson, my fantasy man, wants to be the first man to put his cock inside my sopping wet pussy. And IKNOW it would be sopping wet because it was already getting there just talking about it. I had been fantasizing about it, but now we were talking about it. Why had he driven to the hospital so fast? If we'd had more time alone together in his truck we could have planned the deed!

But here we were at the hospital. He swept me up into his arms again and I swooned. His cologne filled my senses. I felt so safe here; he was powerful but gentle. I relaxed into him, laid my head on his shoulder, and took a deep breath. In my fantasy he was carrying me to his bed, planning to have his way with me. I would let him, I would beg him, and I would find a way to satisfy him beyond what any other woman had ever done before me.

Then my day turned to shit. The doctor said it was a bruised kneecap. At least I hadn't broken anything. I was out for a week, maybe more depending on how my recovery went. I said a silent prayer for my team. The worst thing that could happen was for them to lose games because of my absence.

Then, in the blink of an eye, my day changed again. My parents invited Colt to dinner at our house. I wasn't sure what to expect from this development. On one hand, I would get to see Colt and have dinner with him. On the other hand, my parents would get to do the same, and likely embarrass me in the process.

Eventually, I had everything I needed from the hospital and the nurse wheeled me to my parent's car. We were soon home and I had to figure out how to clean up. I soon decided that crutches and the shower do not get along. Likewise, a stiff leg makes getting into a tub difficult. I finally gave up and asked Mom to give me a sponge bath. I didn't sleep well that night.

I spent most of Sunday either icing my knee, elevating it, or practicing with the crutches. By Monday morning I was able to get around pretty well. The swelling of my knee was beginning to go away. Getting between classes at school was exhausting but I made it through the day and the next.

All of my friends and teammates questioned me about what happened, and who was the mystery man who came to my rescue. When I told them, many knew him by name. Breanna was the most inquisitive, of course, she knew the most already. We had lunch together every day.

"You told him you're a virgin, right?"

"Yes, it seemed to make him happy. He said he wants to be my first, Bree. He said that he was going to give me what I wanted," I told her.

"He said that he would tie you up and spank you?"

"Yes."

"Did you talk about when and where?"

"No, we arrived at the hospital before we could talk about details."

Breanna shook her head. "This is craziness, Sarah. You're agreeing to have sex with a man who is ten years older than you. Have you ever kissed him?"

"Not yet, but why does that matter? I'll kiss him when we have sex."

"This is moving fast, what if he's some sick bastard that ties you up and hurts you, draws blood, or worse?"

"He's a respectable businessman, Bree. He's not some psychopath. He said that he would do anything to be my first."

"So you're doing this? Do you know what he wants out of this?" Bree asked.

"I suppose he wants the same thing I do, to make me a woman."

"So you think this is a one-time fling? After the way that you've built this up in your mind? All the fantasizing? Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, is going to satisfy you?"

"I suppose it will have to. At least I won't be a virgin any longer."

"So who is going to be the next notch on your bedpost?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem to think losing your virginity is some magical event and afterward you'll turn into a woman who has sex when she wants. Look around, which of these guys do you want to fuck next when you get your magic pussy?"

"I --."

"Trust me, for most women this is an emotional, painful, awkward event. There's nothing magical about it."

"Is that the way it was for you?"

"Yes, and I didn't even cum. I still have difficulty cumming, not that I get the chance often."

"My first time will be different, Bree. I'll be with a man, not an awkward boy who's also having his first time."

"Maybe you're right. I wish you many happy orgasms. But if you come crying to me afterward remember, I told you so."

Wednesday finally came and I was anxious all day. Even Bree noticed and told me to take a deep breath to calm myself. After school, I took a shower and put on black slacks and a lightweight green sweater with a wide collar that showed a bit of the top of each shoulder. I wore my hair down since Colt had never seen me wear it that way. When I came into the kitchen, Mom smiled at me.

"You look nice for a Wednesday dinner."

"We're having company Mother, that doesn't happen often."

"Mmhmm, but when it does you typically don't look this nice. I think someone has a crush on our dinner guest."

"Mom!"

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, sweetie. He is a gorgeous man, and he's a big businessman. Some woman is going to get quite the catch someday. Just imagine if it was you," she chuckled.

"Please Mom, don't embarrass me tonight. We're supposed to be thanking him for taking care of me on Saturday. Would you prefer I wear ripped jeans and a dirty T-shirt?"

"No, dear," she laughed, "I'm just picking on you. You look lovely." Then she leaned close to me and whispered, "Besides, if I didn't have your father I might be dressing fancier myself. The man is a stone-cold fox."

"Mother! Stop it!"

"Very well dear," she chuckled, "Would you please set the table?"

I went into the dining room and got the good china and silverware out of the hutch. Dad walked through the room and paused. He gave a soft wolf whistle.

"Looks like someone's on the prowl tonight."

"Oh gawd, Dad. Not you too! I'm just trying to look nice for our company. He did take care of me on Saturday. He didn't have to do any of that."

"You look very nice, dear," he said as he kissed my forehead.

I was already feeling damp between my legs.

Colt

Wednesday couldn't come fast enough to suit me. I was distracted at work, and even my secretary, Helen, noticed. I wanted to see Sarah again, to spend some time with her. I wanted to sit across the table from her and admire her. I hoped she wore her hair down.

I had discovered that Mr. Charles enjoyed bourbon so I took a bottle of my best from my liquor cabinet. On the way to the Charles' home, I stopped and bought a huge bouquet for Mrs. Charles, and a smaller bouquet for Sarah. I picked up a get-well card for Sarah as well. My arms were quite full as I approached the door and rang the buzzer. James answered the door.

"Is that you Colt? I can't see from all the blossoms!" he chuckled, "Come in!"

I stepped through the door and after closing it behind me, James helped relieve me of my burden.

"Joetta, Sarah, our guest is here," he called toward the kitchen.

The ladies joined us in the front room. Joetta looked breathtaking tonight, her short blonde hair shone brightly under the lighting, her lips were pale pink, and she wore a blue dress that was covered by an apron at the moment. It was obvious where Sarah got her looks. As for Sarah, she outshone her mother. She was dressed in black slacks and a green sweater, and she wore her hair down as I had hoped. Her lips were a little darker than her mother's.

I picked up the large bouquet and presented it to Joetta.

"For you," I said, "to brighten your home."

"Thank you, Colt, they're beautiful."

I presented Sarah with her bouquet and her card.

"I hope this brightens your day a bit and gives you cheer."

Sarah blushed and thanked me.

"And James, I did not forget you. That bottle of bourbon is yours."

"Thank you, Colt," he said as he examined the label and then made a soft whistling sound, "I think I got the best gift tonight."

"It's from my personal cabinet. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do."

"Dinner is almost ready," Joetta announced, "Sarah, come help me get the food on the table."

In short order, the food was served. As we ate we discussed Sarah's recovery, she was progressing rapidly and was hoping to return to volleyball the following week. She had an appointment with the school doctor on Monday. We talked about James' work as an insurance agent and Joetta's work as a medical transcriptionist. I discovered that Sarah wants to become an ultrasound technician. I talked a bit about Branson Industrial. After dinner, I helped clear the table, despite Joetta's protestations. As I was preparing to leave I asked about the upcoming game on Thursday.

"Sarah, will you be attending the game tomorrow? I'm sure your team would love to see you there."

"I don't know, sitting in the bleachers and watching would seem weird."

"Well, come be weird with me. Your house is only a short detour from my route to the school. I can pick you up and we can cheer the Lady Patriots to victory together. Afterward, I'll treat you to some ice cream at the Frosty!"

She looked at her parents as if silently asking permission.

"Go on dear," her mother said, "I'm sure the team would love to have you there."

"I'll bring my car, so you don't have to worry about getting into my truck with the crutches."

It was settled, that Sarah would accompany me to the game. It would give us more time to talk and get to know each other. I said good night to all and drove home.

The rest of the night I had very mixed emotions. On the one hand, I had spent quality time with Sarah and felt inspired by her intelligence and career goals. On the other hand, I felt a sense of self-loathing due to my physical attraction to such a young woman. Here I was, with ten years more life experience than her, a business owner, some would say an important man in the community. Yet I could not get visions out of my head of her lying on my sheets with her hair fanned out over the pillow, smiling up at me. It did not help that she had a loving family. If her home life had been miserable, then I would have taken her away from it and made her mine. What right did I have to disturb what appeared to be an idyllic life?

The next evening, I picked her up at home and made the short drive to the school. As we entered the gymnasium the team was just exiting the locker room. We were quickly surrounded by a gaggle of squealing, giggling, boisterous teenage girls. Though most of them saw her at school during the day, they were all excited to have her with them for the game. Even the coach, who talked to Sarah every day, came over to see us. After a few minutes, the coach reminded them of warm-ups and they headed onto the court as we took seats behind their bench. There were very few others in the gymnasium yet so Sarah and I were effectively sitting alone.

"Your parents seem very nice," I started.

She let out a big sigh. "They are."

"Do I sense a 'but' coming?"

"They are very nice, and they love me. I have a great life. The only thing is, it's boring. They are boring. This place is boring."

"That's a lot of boring," I chuckled.

"What's it like outside this town, Colt?"

"Well, Sarah, it's a big world. I've only seen a small fraction of it. There is no doubt that it can be an exciting place full of glitz and glamour, bright lights and fast pace, and I've seen quite a few places like that. But it can also be cruel and dangerous, and I've seen my share of those places too."

"I want to see the exciting places," she said with a wistful look in her eyes.