Losing Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A voice sounding a lot like mine moaned out, "Fuck me, fuck me harder." I crave him, I desperately need to feel him throbbing inside me, but hearing myself ask for more shocks me. My body knows what it wants and it's taking over, pressing back to meet his every thrust. My legs begin to quiver as he slams me against the counter harder. This is going to leave bruises but my body doesn't care. My words spur him on and he groans as his thrusts come more quickly.

"Is this what you need, my angel?"

"Yes. Fuck... Yes!" There's that voice again, unwittingly urging him on.

I spasm as I give in to my orgasm. "Colt!" I scream. He continues to pound me as I lose control of my body, my tunnel quivering around his cock as he slams it deep and throbs his seed deep inside me, groaning out my name, "Sarah!"

Suddenly I'm full, for the first time in too many weeks, and my eyes roll back in my head as I twitch and moan. When his cock eventually begins to soften inside me he holds against me tightly and I press back against him. I don't want him to leave me empty. My senses are filled with him and us. We stand there for minutes, both of us panting but unwilling to break the intimate bond between us, until, finally, he slips out. I feel his warmth begin to flow down my leg, then hear it drip onto the kitchen floor. I smile to myself, satisfied well beyond what my silicone lover supplied while Colt and I were apart.

"I need that drink now," I whisper and giggle, and he steps back as I rise off the counter.

"I think I need one too. I feel so... drained," he laughed.

While he poured us both a glass of water I walked over to where my robe lay. Reaching into the pocket I took out a simple pair of white panties and stepped into them. He watched me as I returned to the kitchen.

"I need those panties before you leave," he said. I just looked over the glass as I sipped the water he provided.

We returned to the sofa and sat there snuggling and talking for a while. It felt so right to be back with him. Mom was still warning me that this was just virginity love, but in my heart, I knew it was more. It was nearing dinner time and I'd told my parent I'd be home, so I told Colt that I needed to gather my things and be heading home. He followed me to his bedroom and we sorted through my purchases, leaving him with a pile of lingerie to launder for me and strict instructions on how to do it. He left the room, saying he'd wait for me downstairs. I sat down on his bed after he left, taking a deep and quivering breath and smiling broadly. I kick my legs up and down throw myself backward and scream in silent delight as I wriggle. I'm a teenager in love and I want the world to know that I belong to Colt Branson.

Epilogue

The laptop computer on the coffee table wakes and warbles out its tone, our video call is incoming. Colt and I come in from the balcony of our hotel room; we've been sitting there having coffee and pastries, enjoying the view. Together we take a seat on the sofa in view of the screen and I click "Answer call". On the screen are Mom, Dad, and our little man, Alexiares, Alex for short. Colt has taken to calling me "Hebe" in our intimate moments. She's the goddess of youth in Greek mythology, he says I keep him young. She was wed to Heracles when he ascended to heaven and bore him twin sons, Alexiares and Anicetus. We only have one son for now, our next child will be Annie or Anakin depending on the sex.

Mom is holding him and he yells, "Momma, Papa!" when he sees us on the screen back home. This has been our morning routine this week while we're in Hawaii, breakfast on the balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and a quick video call to start our day. It's my first time away from Alex, and this momma is homesick for her little man. Colt tells me I need to get used to it until Alex is old enough to travel with us, because he's going to show me the world, and he's been doing a great job of it. Since we got back together just before Christmas of my senior year in high school, we've never been apart. Colt and I put in quite an effort to gain Daddy's acceptance, and by the spring of my senior year, he finally came to accept that Colt and I were in love. Colt and I were both pleased when Dad called to tell him he was expected at our annual Memorial Day picnic. The picnic was always a major affair that Mom and Dad hosted every year for as long as I can remember. It was filled with family, friends, and food. As the party wound down, I noticed that Colt had pulled Dad aside to have a quiet conversation, after which they shook hands and hugged. The sight pleased me to no end. I needed the two most important men in my life to get along. After all the guests had finally left, and the backyard had been cleared, Colt took my hand and led me out under the stars. We stood there for a while, looking up. It was a clear night and he pointed out several constellations to me. Then, there under the heavens, with my parents standing on the patio smiling, Colt pledged his undying love to me and asked me to be his wife. Of course, I said yes!

Being engaged, we took the liberty of spending nights together at Colt's house that summer. I made good use of the short robe and pajamas I'd purchased, as well as the sexy panties. We had sex every weekend, mind-blowing sex. I got rid of my silicone lover now that I had a real man to please me. Our passion only increased that summer, and I lost count of the orgasms I had, I still sometimes came as he entered me. He says he loves that about me.

Over the summer, Colt took me places. In our wedding vows, he had promised to explore the world with me and he wasted no time getting started. On one of our early trips, he took me to Siesta Key in Florida, telling me he'd visited after a business trip to Tampa. Turtle Beach became one of our favorite places to spend time, and to this day we return there at least once each year.

We married almost three years later, the month after I passed my Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer exams. He wouldn't marry me before that, he said waiting was my incentive to do good in my classes. It was a small ceremony with the white sands of Turtle Beach between my toes. Colt flew our families down to be with us for an entire week; and Breanna too. She was my Maid of Honor. The ceremony was brief, and the guest list was small, but it was everything I wanted, to begin my life as the wife of Colt Branson. That evening, we walked on the beach, letting the water lap at our feet.

"Remember that day you came to me after we'd been apart and I told you I'd had a dream?" Colt asked as we walked along.

"I do," I answered.

He stopped, still holding my hand, and turned to me with a smile. "This is it, I dreamed of this exact moment. I'm living my dream, Sarah, and I hope I never wake up."

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down for a kiss. The sun was setting and we stood there for a few minutes watching. From somewhere up ahead we heard someone blow three notes on a conch shell, followed by the sound of a bagpipe playing Amazing Grace. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day and the perfect beginning of our life together.