Losing Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the game, we found the cheerleaders, and they'd brought a couple more; they had even worn their uniforms today. We all sat and chatted while the teams were warming up. Sarah stood out amongst the young women surrounding me. Sure, there was a cheerleader whom I considered a bit prettier, but it didn't take much listening in on their conversation to realize that she was not as intelligent as Sarah. As I listened to them talk it became even more obvious that Sarah was the most mature of this particular group. I sat there gazing at her, a bit in awe of this young woman. She glanced over at me once and caught my gaze. A soft smile graced her lips and she winked before turning back to their conversation.

As they talked, I learned that the Lady Patriots had never beaten this team, and none of them held out hope that today would be different. But today was different. Our little cheer block got fired up early in the game and inspired the players. They played their hearts out, and for the first time in school history, the underdogs prevailed. It was pure pandemonium amongst the Lady Patriot players and supporters. The cheerleaders stormed the court, followed by Sarah. Soon they broke out into the school song as they all headed to the locker room. About ten minutes later, Sarah and the cheerleaders emerged from the locker room, in an animated discussion. Sarah wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you for bringing me today. It's been a big day in our team's history and without you, I wouldn't have been here."

"Without me, you would have been on the court playing in this game," I reminded her.

She stepped back, her hands still holding my arms.

"That was an accident. It wasn't your fault at all. I wanted to be there with you on the bleachers. Besides, I wouldn't have spent so much time with you if that hadn't happened. I appreciate you, Colt. I appreciate the way that you treat me like an adult." Then with a whisper, she told me, "I can't think about anything other than being with you, feeling you inside me, cumming on you. I don't know what I'll do if I can't have you."

She raised onto her toes and kissed me on the cheek. There was tenderness in her lips, and as a reminder that she was a teen, she smelled like strawberry lip gloss. We heard the cheerleaders giggling off to the side. I pulled her close and she melted against me. I wanted to press my lips to hers but decided against it since we had an audience. She gathered and carried her crutches out as we headed to the local steakhouse for dinner.

I made sure that she texted her mom when we left the restaurant and once back home I walked her to the door. As she reached for the doorknob, I grabbed her and turned her to me. We gazed into each other's eyes momentarily but we both knew what I wanted. I leaned down and brushed my lips against hers. She sighed and relaxed into me as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our lips met firmly and parted, giving our tongues space to dance seductively. My focus was on her delicious mouth, soft, pillowy, and tasting of strawberries. I held her tightly as our breathing synchronized and I consumed her mouth. When we momentarily parted lips she sucked in a deep breath and looked up at me with wide eyes. I fell into her lips again and I felt her grind her pelvis into me. My hands roamed up her sides, sliding under her shirt, and I took hold of one breast, gently caressing it before taking her nipple between my fingers. The only thing separating her breast from my hand was the thin fabric of her bra. She was soft but firm, and her nipples pointed toward heaven. She melted against me again and moaned into my mouth. I felt my cock stirring and I reluctantly pulled away from her. I wanted to say goodnight to her parents and thought that walking in with a raging erection would not be advisable.

"That was hot, Colt. No one has ever kissed me the way that you do."

"I could say the same, and I doubt anyone has ever wanted you as much as I do, Sarah. I feel a craving to have you in my bed."

"I like the way you think, and I ache when I think of giving myself to you," she said with a smile.

I adjusted my cock so it wouldn't show and we went inside. Her parents were watching TV.

"I've returned my precious cargo safely back home," I said to Joetta, who smiled and nodded. I spoke with her parents briefly, and we told them about the game and how it made school history. Afterward, I bid them goodnight.

Back at home, I undressed and took a shower. I soaped my cock and soon spilled another load onto the shower floor, moaning her name as my cock pulsed out its contents.

The next day I made the trip to the adult store and returned with some leather cuffs, straps, and a satin blindfold.

Sarah

I can't think of anything other than being taken by Colt. He consumes my every waking moment, as well as my dreams. I still find it hard to believe that he's going to give me what I want for my first sexual experience, but I'm so turned on that I've stopped caring. Whether he spanks me and ties me up is immaterial now, I simply need him to take my virginity. I've felt him through his jeans and even accounting for the material I can tell he must be larger than my silicone lover. I want to feel him throbbing inside me and feel his cum drip down my leg afterward.

Having been released by the school doctor, I have no reason to ride with him. Our home game is after school on Tuesday, and I'll ride the team bus for the away game on Thursday. No more flirtatious trips in his car. No more intimate conversations sitting on the bleachers. Suddenly I feel alone.

At least we can steal a few moments together after the home game, but not long. My parents know what time I should walk through the door. Any significant departure from their expectations will raise questions so we talk as he walks me to my car.

"I'm happy to see you back on the court," he began, "but I miss spending time with you."

"I miss you too," I said with a soft smile, "at least we'll have the weekend."

"I bought leather cuffs and straps, and a satin blindfold."

I stopped and turned to look him in the eyes.

"So you're going through with it, the bondage and spanking?"

"It's what you want, isn't it? Would you let me be your first otherwise?"

I smile at him, overjoyed that he misses me and still intends to be my first.

"Yes, I would, I want you to be my first," I say, "but I appreciate that you're willing to give me the experience I've asked for."

We stand by my car for a few moments, planning the weekend. Does he feel the heat radiating from my body? I'm consumed with lust for him and standing here unable to wrap my arms around him and draw him into a kiss is painful. My eyes wander from his, down his body, and back to his eyes as he speaks. I just want to feel his touch. I place my hand on the car roof, look down at it, and then into his eyes. He gets the hint and places his hand on mine. It's like a jolt of electricity surging up my arm when he touches me. A soft moan escapes my throat and he hears it, responding with a slight curl of his lips and a soft growl. At the moment I want nothing more than for him to devour me there in the parking lot.

My parents are leaving on Friday mid-day, while I'm in school. Colt and I agree that I'll go home after school and shower, then pack a small bag for the weekend. He gives me his number and address and I enter both into my phone. I pull up directions from my house to his and we plan that I'll arrive at about 5 pm. He tells me he'll have a light dinner ready for us and asks if I like salmon. I love it, it's one of the few fish I will eat. My heart aches as we part, and a tear leaves a wet trail down my cheek as I drive away. He promised to see me at the away game on Thursday. I miss him already.

Once home, I shower and then spend some time studying. Now that I have his number I want to reach out to him. But what would I say? I decided it was best to focus on my studies. I didn't ride my silicone lover in the shower tonight, I'm too emotional and would probably end up crying. When I finally turn out the lights and go to bed I touch myself. Lying on my back I caress my breasts and gently pinch my nipples. After a bit, I slide one hand down between my legs. Though I did my best not to think about him while I studied, I found that I was sopping wet. My fingers dance across my clit as I imagine him touching me and soon I'm cumming, shuddering as I softly moan his name. As I lay there trying to fall asleep my mind was filled with concern. I'm afraid that the weekend might not be what I've built it up to be. I begin to worry that he might not be the lover I imagine he is. Worse yet, what if I'm not the lover he expects? What if I don't satisfy him? I'm confident that I can please him with my mouth, but I want to feel his release deep inside me. I want to feel him throbbing and experience the heat of his cum in my virgin tunnel. I finally fell into a fitful sleep.

Wednesday at school I fight off the distracting thoughts of him and suffer through my day. The same on Thursday. On the bus ride to our away game, the vibration of the highway reaches my core and I can feel myself becoming wet. When we arrive at the school and I change I see that I have soaked the cotton liner in my underwear. Luckily I did not soak the crotch of my jeans. After we're all in our uniforms we leave the locker room to warm up. He's there in the bleachers just behind the visiting team bench. We smile when we see each other. Breanna and I warmed up together as usual.

"I see he's here," she says.

"He told me he would be."

"So, is this the weekend that you become a woman?" Bree chuckles softly.

"Don't laugh about it," I growl at her.

"I would think that you'd be excited."

"I should be, but I'm afraid I've over-hyped this whole weekend in my head. What if it turns out horrible?"

"Come Monday you'll either still be a virgin or you won't. Either way, you'll go on. It won't be the end of the world, Sarah."

I drew in a deep breath and stuttered a bit as I released it. My emotions were about to burst through. Tonight might be my last night as a virgin. I said a silent prayer as I sat on the court and stretched. I prayed that we satisfied each other. When I finished I felt embarrassed at having prayed to lose my virginity and for it to be good sex.

We won the game and afterward, I spoke with Colt before heading to the locker room.

"So, tonight is my last night as a virgin."

"If that's what you want," he replied. "I want you, but I won't do anything without your consent."

"You'll do what I ask?"

"It depends on what you ask, but yes," he said, then after a brief pause, "You're nervous, aren't you? It's okay, you're a young woman about to have sex for the first time. I will do my best to make this a positive experience. I won't rush. I want to explore your every curve and fold."

"Thank you," I said, smiling softly. "I am nervous. What if I don't satisfy you? Silly me has even considered that you won't satisfy me," I said with a nervous laugh.

"Not to brag, but I've never failed to satisfy a woman," he smiled, "and don't worry about satisfying me, I can teach you." He paused for a bit. "Listen, Sarah, I'm attracted to you, and not just physically. I'm not at all confident that once will be enough with you. You intrigue me, and I want to get to know you better."

That last bit made me smile, knowing that he had feelings for me beyond his sexual conquest. I suddenly felt relaxed.

"I'd like that too. I've missed you this week," breathing deeply. "So, I need to go get showered and on the bus. I'll see you about five tomorrow."

"I'll see you tomorrow, my beauty. Just one more thing, No perfume. I want a enjoy your scent, and I don't want to come across any bitterness when I explore your body."

I felt as if I was floating as I walked to the locker room. I was giddy with emotion because Colt Branson wanted more from me than just sex, he wanted to get to know me. That, and he called me his beauty. He'd never before told me that he thought I was beautiful. Breanna could tell something was up in the locker room when she saw me. With the other girls around she knew better than to ask what was going on. When we boarded the bus, we sat in the back row, silenced our phones, and texted each other.

B: Okay, spill the beans


Ever since you came into the locker room after the game you've looked like the cat that ate the canary

Me: This is it


This is the weekend


I'm nervous


He wants to take his time and make sure I have a good experience.

B: That's good!


I'd hate to think that he was planning a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am evening.

Sitting there next to me she chuckled when the last message came through.

Me: There's more


He wants to continue seeing me.

I heard her gasp.

B: Get out! 
Does he want to date you?

Me: That's how I take it


He also called me his beauty


He's never commented on my looks before


At least to my face.

B: Fuck my life! 
I can't find a guy and you snag the attention of the most eligible bachelor in the county


I love you, Sarah, but I kinda hate you too.

Me: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

We both laughed. It was a line we'd both heard our moms use that they said came from an old shampoo commercial. We sat in silence the rest of the way. I did my best to exorcise the stress that had built up this week and calm my mind.

By the time Friday afternoon came I was worked up again. At least this time it was excitement, not worry. It seemed that the clocks ran slower as they neared the final bell. When the bell finally rang I headed straight to my car, not stopping to talk to anyone, or even return to my locker. I was a woman on a mission now.

Once home I undressed and showered. I wanted to hurry, to get to Colt, but forced myself to take my time and make myself clean and fresh for him. I put on the blue dress that I'd bought for the spring sports banquet and pulled my hair into a messy bun but left strands of it framing my face. I packed a bag with what I thought I would need for the weekend and left the house on schedule.

When I arrived at the address that my GPS led me to, I pulled into the drive and stopped. I looked at the mailbox but there was no name on it, just a number. It matched what he'd given me. The drive led into some trees but there was no house in sight. Proceeding slowly I eventually came to a clearing and there sat the house. It was a classic two-story farmhouse, painted white, with a wide front porch and four narrow columns across the front. The metal roof rose at a steep angle. Behind the house was nothing. The ground sloped away into a valley and a breathtaking vista. In the distance, you could see the neighboring town. I stopped short of the house and just sat there in my car for a moment, taking it all in. He noticed my arrival and came onto the porch as I finally pulled up to the steps. He stood there smiling at me and then came down the steps as I turned off the car and opened the door.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently. "I was worried you might not come."

"I'm where I want to be," I responded, "Kiss me like you want me, kiss me like I'm the most desirable woman you've ever met."

Colt

"You are the most desirable woman I've ever met, and I want you more than you can imagine," I responded as I fell softly into her mouth. Our lips parted and our tongues danced in the space between. I wrapped my arms around her and she relaxed against my body. The kiss took her breath away and I chuckled softly as I held her.

"Breathe, my beauty, there's no need to rush. Dinner is ready, let's go inside." I gathered her bag from the passenger seat and took her hand. Our fingers intertwined, and I led her inside.

I couldn't recall ever being this excited to have a woman visit my home. Something about Sarah captivated me, and it was more than her beauty. I could see myself with her for the rest of my life and I vowed that if things turned out well this weekend, I would make her mine forever. I was quivering inside as I led her across the threshold, hoping she could not feel my nervousness. I simply have to be her first and last.

As we stepped across the threshold I heard a slight gasp, and turning to look at her I spied a sense of amazement. The outside of my home screams farmhouse, but inside I had remodeled. The style was in keeping with the exterior, casual and comfortable, but I had updated finishes and appliances. The floors were the original hardwood laid by my great-grandfather over a hundred years ago. I furnished it with a mixture of antique and casual pieces. I offered her a quick tour before dinner and she agreed.

We ended the tour in my bedroom. Between the windows is a huge four-post bed. Along one wall was a dresser and along the other was a sitting area. Through a door is my bath, with a huge walk-in shower and double vanity.

"I hope you'll be comfortable here," I said, placing her bag on the bed.

"It's beautiful."

"Anything you need this weekend, just ask. If things don't work out between us you're still welcome to sleep here, I'll use one of the other rooms. I'd like to spend the weekend with you, regardless of how tonight turns out."

She squeezed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Let's hope things work out, shall we?"

I smiled and led her back downstairs to the kitchen. A classic farm table is off to one side with a huge bouquet in the center. I had it set for two.

"Have a seat," I told her as I pulled out one of the chairs. After she sat I leaned over and whispered into my ear, "You look stunning this evening. I love the dress and the way you've done your hair."

There were two glasses of iced tea already on the table and I brought two plates with a salmon filet, rice, and peas. We talked as we ate, she fidgeted in her chair but seemed to enjoy the meal. I knew this was going to be difficult for her, and I couldn't bear the thought of her being overcome with anxiety and possibly leaving. I placed my hand on hers and told her, "You're safe here with me, Sarah. Relax and enjoy your meal."

That seemed to help, so we finished our meal and continued to talk for a while before I asked if I was ready to go upstairs. She swallowed hard and shook her head yes. I wanted this so badly, to take her, feel her gripping me, giving her the experience of feeling a real man inside her, not some silicone substitute. We stood and I took both of her hands in mine. I kissed her forehead.

"It's okay to be nervous, my beauty. Trust me, I want this to be an incredible experience for both of us. Remember, if you want to stop just say so. Is Hereford your safe word?"

She nodded, and I took her hand and led the way upstairs to my bedroom, I could feel her tug on my arm strengthening as we neared the top as if her hesitation was growing. When we finally stood next to my bed, I held her hands and we gazed into each other's eyes.

"I need you to tell me that this is what you want, Sarah," I said. "I need to know that you agree with what's going to happen. I don't want either of us to have regrets,"

She swallowed and nodded.

"From this point forward, you need to use words. I have to be confident that you consent. Starting now, you are in control of my every move. You can stop me at any time. I won't get angry, I won't pressure you, I won't even send you away. We can spend the weekend together doing whatever you want. We will only do what you consent to. Understood?"

"Yes," she said, trying to sound confident but her voice crackled. I smiled at her.

"May I kiss you?" I asked.

"Please," she whispered. I began with the softest kiss on her lips that I had ever given any woman, treating her as if I thought she might break. Our tongues touched tentatively and she moaned softly. I swallowed her moan and kissed her harder before withdrawing.

1...34567...12