Losing Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How fucking embarrassing is that?!

He ignored it, if I pissed on him he didn't let on. He kissed my inner thigh, then planted his lips full on my engorged lips, my piss-covered lips. They were tender and ached from the assault of his tongue and fingers. He slowly kissed his way up my body as I lay there shivering, an effect of all the pleasure chemicals coursing through my body, as well as my absolute embarrassment.

"Erfd," I groaned breathlessly as his lips reached my neck.

Tears of joy, embarrassment, and confusion trickled down my face.

"Did I hear your safe word, princess?"

I nodded in response. He lay beside me and removed the blindfold and the panty gag.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...," I blurted out as I shattered into a million pieces.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, you have nothing to be sorry for," he said as he removed the blindfold, "I am the one who should be sorry. I drove past any semblance of your past sexual experience. I strapped you into a race car and put my foot on the accelerator. I should have known better. Your body reacted to the extreme stimulation. Don't be sorry, don't be embarrassed."

"But-- but I -- I PEED!" I sobbed.

"And it was the most glorious thing I've ever witnessed. I've never seen a woman look more beautiful when she's cumming. Most women go their entire life without the experience you've just had. I'm sorry for getting out of control, but I'm not sorry that you lost control."

He reached above my head and undid the clips holding my wrists.

"What are you doing? You can't stop, I'm still a virgin!" I cried.

"You need a rest," he said with a soft smile.

He grabbed a blanket off a nearby rack and covered me, then slid under it and wrapped his arms around me.

"I won't make the same mistake again," he said as he kissed my forehead, "We'll take things slow."

He pulled me close, facing him with my head just below his chin. Under the warm blanket, I could smell our bodies. The scent of my steamy sex mixed with his manly smell aroused a tingle between my legs. I raised a hand in front of my face and began unbuttoning his shirt. With that accomplished I pushed it off his shoulder and kissed his chest, breathing him in, and tasting the sweaty sheen. He was firm, yet supple under my touch. I turned my head and kissed his nipple, gently swirling my tongue around it. A low moan escaped his lips. His taste and scent were intoxicating, but my exhaustion overcame my desire. Buried in the warmth of his embrace, I dozed.

When I awoke, I was still wrapped in his arms, surrounded by the same scents. It felt so good to be in the moment that I never wanted it to end. He was running his hand through my hair, so I didn't stir. I did not want him to stop. Gradually his hand trailed down my back and he grasped my cheek. I was tender from the spanking he had given me and his touch caused me to tense.

"You're back with me," he whispered.

"I never want to be anywhere else, Colt," I responded, "How long was I out."

"Not long," he chuckled. I noticed that he was naked now and looked at him quizzically.

"I was a bit of a mess, but don't you dare apologize again."

I began kissing his chest again, then shifted up his body, kissing my way to his shoulder and then up his neck. Our eyes met and our lips soon followed. This kiss was gentle, the kiss of lovers, and it lasted for minutes. I was under his spell again, breathless from his passion for me. I broke the kiss and looked deeply into his eyes.

"I'm still a virgin," I whispered.

"I suppose you want me to do something about that?" he asked with a wry smile.

"More than anything in this world."

He reached between my legs and parted my lips. I grimaced slightly at the renewed assault on my sex, I was more tender than I realized but I yielded to his probing fingers and soon he buried two inside me. I groaned with the sensations coursing through me, equal parts pleasure and pain.

Feeling him rise against me I reached for his cock and wrapped my fingers around him, entranced by the feeling of him growing in my grasp as I stroked him. My god, he's big, bigger than my silicone lover in every way. He must have been satisfied that I was wet enough to accommodate him because he grasped my leg and pulled it over his hip, spreading my sex open for him. I felt the tip of his cock bounce against my lips.

Looking into my eyes, he asked, "Do you consent to what's about to happen? Tell me I can have you, Sarah. Tell me to take your virginity"

"Yes, oh my God, yes! Take me, Colt, make me yours." I whispered against his lips.

"No condom?"

"No condom. I'm protected. I want to feel your hot cum coating me inside when you find your release."

He positioned his tip against my entrance and swiped it up and down my sex a couple of times to get himself slick, then pressed into me. It was just the head but I could tell he was going to stretch me further than I'd ever experienced before. Our eyes locked as he gave me more, a couple of inches. I groaned in delight and my eyes glazed over.

"More," I whispered, and he obliged.

I quivered at the intrusion and had my first orgasm with a real cock in me. My brain was turning into mush, barely able to put together a coherent thought. The feelings between my legs dominate my entire existence and it's as if I'm nothing but my sex.

"More," I managed to whisper again, and again he pressed into my body.

Half his cock was in me now. What a glorious feeling! I realized there is no comparison between my silicone lover and a real cock. He is hard, yet soft, insistent, yet yielding. He twitches within me and I cum again.

"All of you, please," I groaned as my eyes rolled back in my head.

He grasped my hip and began by pulling back and then pressed deeper into my quivering tunnel. Again and again he slowly pistoned into me until, finally, he was buried.

"Such a good girl," he whispered against my lips. My eyes refocused on his, so close it was as if he was looking into my soul.

"Thank you," I whispered, "I've never said this before but... fuck me. Please fuck me, Colt. Make me a woman, make me your woman."

"Gladly," he said, and our lips smashed together.

Soon he was pistoning his entire length between my engorged lips. There was no pain, only a deeply satisfying burn. I knew I'd be sore after this, but I wanted it. Each thrust forced a grunt out of me as he drew multiple orgasms from my body, so many that I lost track. I never wanted it to end, this intrusion into my body, this euphoria. For a moment I wondered why had I waited so long to give myself to a man, and then I realized that it would not have been the same with anyone else. Colt was exactly the man I needed. He knew how to satisfy me. We fucked for what seemed like forever, him thrusting into me, me thrusting against him. Our lips hungrily consumed each other as we shared breaths. Finally, I felt him stiffen. He looked into my eyes and I saw his glaze over.

"I'm cumming, angel," he groaned.

Less than a moment later I felt his heat flood me and the sensation sent me over the edge once again, joining him in simultaneous orgasm. It was complete, my virginity was gone, and the proof oozed out around his shaft. I shed tears of joy as I clung to him, and my heart soared.

"I'm no longer a virgin," I whispered, a huge smile of satisfaction gracing my lips.

Colt

She is exquisite. Her taste, her scent, the feel of her body against me, the feel of her gripping my cock as I invaded her virgin space. I would do anything for her, anything to make her mine. If I have my way I will not only be her first, I will be her last. The mere thought of another man enjoying her breaks me and I push the thought from my mind. It is simple, she can never belong to another. Damn the consequences with her family, damn my standing in the community, she's mine. Not just for this weekend, but forever.

Her perfect little unsoiled cunt is scorching hot inside, wet and tight. I nearly lose control when I finally bury myself inside her. She rocked her hips, dragging my crown the length of her tunnel. Her body writhed against me, begging me on. "Faster," she moaned. She knows what she wants, and helps me give it to her. I think to myself that for a virgin, she's an amazing fuck, but of course, she's practiced with her silicone lover.

Every nerve in my body was on fire with desire for her, and it was all I could do to hold on to my sanity. Finally, I could hold back no longer, and as I pour out my heat into her it spikes her pleasure and we cum together in a lustful crescendo. She relaxes against me, spent and exhausted, yet she still clings to me, loathe to allow my softening cock to escape. I thrust my hips toward her and pull her hips toward me. I would stay in her forever if I could. We laid that way for a while, long enough that the realization of what I've just done brings my cock to attention and she groans as I grow within her. I had just spilled myself inside her and yet I urgently needed more.

"Colt," she gasped breathlessly, feeling my renewed desire.

"I need more, Sarah."

"Yes."

I slowly pistoned my cock in her until I was fully erect again.

"Tie me again," she whispered, "fuck me, spank me, take your pleasure from me again. Please. I need more of you."

I reattached the restraint to her wrists and withdrew from her. She groaned at the sudden feeling of emptiness. I turned her onto her stomach and grasped her hips, raising her onto her knees. Her swollen lips beckon to me. I'm the first to see her this way, but I'm no longer taking her virginity, now we're doing this because we know how good it feels. Kneeling behind her I dragged my tip in the crease of her sex and then with one slow thrust I filled her again, hitting spots I was unable to reach the first time.

She groaned loudly and tilted her pelvis to give me deeper access. I was bottomed out in her, the tip of my cock pressed against her cervix. I slowly withdrew and re-entered her soft tunnel. I could feel her muscles gripping me but with the mixture of her nectar and my semen lubricating the way I easily pistoned into her.

SMACK

She howled. I knew it had to hurt as her ass was still pink from the spanking I'd given her hours ago. She didn't stop me, didn't offer her safe word, so I continued.

SMACK, on the other cheek, and another howl.

She began pushing back into me in sync with my thrusts. I was no longer fucking her, we were fucking each other.

SMACK, I caressed her cheeks as I pistoned into her.

She began a low, constant moan, and her legs quivered. She was cumming again. She cums so easily, I think about how many orgasms I can give her in a lifetime.

SMACK

"YES!" she squealed, and her quiver turned to a spasm.

SMACK

I stopped thrusting into her.

"Fuck me, Sarah," I croaked.

I lightly grasped her hips as she rocked back and forth on the full length of my staff. I can see my glans peeking at me with each outstroke.

"I'm cumming!" she shouted.

An instant later she impaled herself on me as I pulsed out another load into her, deep this time, directly against her cervix. I could feel it rubbing against my tip as I throbbed inside her. I was exhausted and rolled off her onto the mattress as she collapsed in the other direction. We lay there looking at each other, breathing hard, and began to laugh.

"That was fucking amazing!" she squealed.

"Thank you, I have to agree," I chuckled. "I'll be right back."

I slipped into the bathroom and turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature so it was not too hot. Returning to the bedroom I removed the cuffs before sweeping her up in my arms. She squealed and giggled as I carried her to the bathroom. I make a final temperature adjustment and we step under the rain shower head. I wrap her in my arms and fall into her mouth. It's like standing in the rain, kissing. She breaks the kiss and sighs deeply as she lays her face against my chest. We stand under the shower for several minutes just enjoying being together.

Eventually, we soap our hands and take turns washing each other. She washes me first and before she's finished I'm hard again. I drag her hands from my aching member and wash her body. The act of running my hands over her only serves to make me ache more. I grasp her and press her face-first against the wall, ready to penetrate her again.

"No, Colt! Hereford!"

"I need more of you, Sarah," I growl.

"I agree, and I want to give you more," she cries as she presses me back and turns to face me, "but I can't take you again tonight. I'm too sore."

She reached for my cock and wrapped her long fingers around me. "Let me please you another way," she whispered as she knelt before me.

I reached down and tipped her chin up, looking into her eyes. They were dark with lust.

"I'm not one of your blowjob boys, you won't distract me by sucking me off. I will have more of you."

"Yes, you will, I promise, just not tonight. Let me do this for you, I guarantee you'll enjoy it."

"Your mouth is nothing special, others have been there, spilled their seed."

"Trust me, Colt, my mouth is special. Besides, I've never pleased a cock this large, and you'll be the first real man to coat my tongue. Let me do this for you. It's what I do best.

"What you do best is slide on my cock."

"I know, baby. Tomorrow you can have me again. But wouldn't it be a shame to be with me and not experience all of me? Do you want all those boys to know how it feels in my mouth while you miss out on it? Please, baby, let me suck you," she whimpered, looking up at me with her deep blue eyes.

She had a point. I decided I'd waited long enough, I aimed my cock at her mouth and she leaned forward, her tongue slipping between her lips to caress my tip. She smiled up at me as her tongue flattened against the underside of my glans. A drop of pre-cum oozed from my slit, and her tongue consumed it as she moaned. Her lips wrapped around me, and her fingers caressed the length of my shaft.

Damn, she was good at this! Well practiced, I suppose. I'm suddenly jealous of a bunch of high-school boys. My knees gave a bit so I leaned against the cool tile of the shower wall and watched her consuming my cock. I groaned at the feel of her soft wet lips sliding ever further onto my cock, but could resist no longer, l grabbed her hair again and pulled her further onto me.

Her eyes widened with an expression of delight as she relaxed her throat and took me even deeper. She tried to smile but couldn't with her mouth stretched around my cock. I held her head still as I began to thrust, and she allowed me to fuck her mouth, dipping briefly into her throat. She whimpered around me as she relaxed and swallowed. A groan originated deep in my balls and built as it escaped my lips. My cock pulsed on her tongue and I coated the back of her throat. Swallowing convulsively, she closed her eyes and gripped my shaft as she milked every last drop.

Sarah

I slowly regain consciousness and I realize that I ache all over. I don't feel him against me so I roll onto my back and reach for him, but he's not there. My heart leaps into my throat and my raw emotions that are just under the surface threaten to burst forth. I'm alone! He took my virginity away and walked out on me!

I sit up with a start but my head spins and I collapse back onto the pillow. I lie there trying to cleanse the cobwebs from my mind as I fight back the panic that threatens to consume me. Damn, I hurt. I'm dehydrated, my head is spinning, it feels like someone stirred my insides with a blender, and I am sore. Opening my eyes I look at the ceiling then turn my head to my side, taking In my surroundings. I realize that I'm still in his bed and that he can't be far, he hasn't left me. I lay there listening to the sounds of the house and I think I hear him in the kitchen. As my head clears I realize there's coffee brewing.

Rolling onto my side I sit on the edge of the bed. I squint at the bedside clock, it's after nine. On the floor sit a pair of white house shoes where yesterday was a rug, the rug that took the brunt of the flood I released. At the foot of the bed is a red satin robe. I step into the shoes and slip on the robe. It's the most luxurious thing I've ever worn and it fits me perfectly. I tie the belt and then hug myself. My ache fades into the background and I giggle softly. The man of my dreams has given me a precious gift, he's gifted me with womanhood, and he wrapped it in my every desire.

I make my way to the toilet and relieve my protesting bladder. When I clean myself I feel tender, and I notice strands of him linking me to the tissue, I'm still leaking his cum and it's a reminder that the Sarah of yesterday morning is gone. There's a faint pink tinge, blood. I'm not surprised, last night it felt like he was rearranging my insides, touching places my silicone lover had never touched before.

I splash water on my face and futz with my hair in an attempt to look presentable but I quickly give up. I have that just fucked look and he's responsible, so if he doesn't like how I look, he only has himself to blame. I slipped quietly down the stairs and into the kitchen, he was standing at the stove minding a skillet. I was about halfway across the kitchen when he spoke.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Did you sleep well?"

"You should look at me before you comment on my attractiveness."

He glanced over his shoulder at me and then returned his attention to whatever was before him.

"You're right, I should have said good morning, goddess."

I crossed the remaining distance and wrapped my arms around him, clinging to his back as he worked at the stove.

"You haven't answered my question. Did you sleep well?"

"Since it's after nine I would assume the answer to that question is intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer, but to be blunt, yes. However, I was hoping to wake up in your arms."

"Sorry, nature called and since I was up I got busy around the house. Would you like some breakfast? I'm making scrambled eggs."

"Ha, that's appropriate since scrambled is how my insides feel."

"Oh, are you okay?"

"More than just okay, I'm fantastic, and I owe it all to you," I say as I squeeze him again from behind.

He turns off the stove and slides the skillet aside then turns to me as he's removing his chef's apron.

"Was it all you wanted, and are you happy with the situation, having lost your virginity?"

I took his biceps in my hands and looked up into his eyes. He seemed worried, concerned. Was he worried that I was anything other than totally satisfied? I would think that the uncounted orgasms I experienced would have told him I was utterly, completely, immeasurably satisfied.

"Silly man, I could not have asked for a better first time. You were perfect, what you did for me was perfect."

He smiled and wrapped me in his arms

"Good," he whispered as he lowered his lips to mine and kissed me softly, like the "I might break her" kisses from last night.

"Breakfast is ready," he says as he breaks the kiss, "Would you like some juice?"

"I'd love some, I feel dehydrated."

I sit at the table and admire the bouquet as he busies himself with preparing our plates. Scrambled eggs, toast, and juice. We chat about inconsequential things as we eat, and when we're finished he clears the table.

"You said that you're sore, would you like to take a warm soak? There is a bathtub in the guest bath."

"I'd love that."

He rises from the table and heads for the stairs. "Pour yourself another glass of juice if you'd like. I'll draw your bath m'lady."

With that, he's gone, I laugh softly at his silliness. With another glass of juice in hand I make my way upstairs and join him. The bath is nearly ready, he's added both Epsom salts, for the soreness, and some bubble bath, just because. It's a big modern slipper tub, big enough for two. I set the juice on the vanity and he takes hold of the belt on my robe. Pulling the short end he undoes the knot and the robe falls open. He growls a rumble deep in his throat that sends a tingle into my molten core. My body tells me I want more of him. He pushes the robe off my shoulders and grips my biceps then plants kisses on my shoulders. Soft, moist kisses. He slowly makes his way across my chest to a nipple and suckles it before taking it in his teeth and pulling. I gasp and wince, surprised by residual tenderness. He releases my nipple with a pop and then kisses the underside of my breast. Moving to the other one he kisses the underside and then latches on, biting and sucking, until I'm bruised, marked as his. I grasp his head and hold it to me, groaning. The pain is exquisite but so satisfying.

1...56789...12